Mid Atlantic area:washington dc/MD

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Mid Atlantic area:washington dc/MD

Unread post by Qdawg » June 28th, 2006, 2:23 pm

from state to state,hood to hood its nothing.since coming to the mid-atlantic area i bumped into alotta cool real niggahs from both maryland/district of columbia. i didnt see no area of hustla clicks/neighborhood project crews for the 410/202 so il list some projects for the area.

washington dc (district of columbia):
fort lincoln
columbia projects
claridge(might of spelled it wrong)
montana terrace
fort dupont projects
studdurt terrace projects
east capital projects
lincoln projects
woodland projects
langston hughes terrace
potomac court projects
hopkins projects
highland projects

thats all i can name for d.c im sure its more so the homeboy L-boogie would know about that.

Baltimore,maryland :
mcullough homes-poe homes
lakeview projects
latrobe projects
o donnel heights projects
douglass projects
mhp-murphy homes projects(tore down)
cherry hill projects
lexington terrace
westport projects
somerset projects
upton projects

thats all i know all these pj's have neighborhood(aka block crews) you might (big might) find a blood/crip member in it but its very rare both cities prefer hoods before out of town crews!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » June 29th, 2006, 7:37 am

washington dc (district of columbia):
fort lincoln
columbia projects-clifton terrace (basically condo's)
claridge(might of spelled it wrong)
montana terrace-they were torn down and made into condo's
fort dupont projects-benning stoddard???
studdurt terrace projects-benning stoddard projects
east capital projects-torn down and in the process of being houses and condo's
lincoln projects-lincoln heights
woodland projects
langston hughes terrace
potomac court projects-potomac gardens
hopkins projects
highland projects

Some others are:

Susum Corda
Tyler House
Benning Terrace aka Simple City
Barry Farms
Condon Terrace
Lorton Morton
Edgewood Terrace
Greenleaf Terrace
Syphax Gardens
James Creek Gardens
Carver Terrace aka 21st and Vietnam
Cappers
Kentucky Courts

Notorious Projects from back in the day:

Eastgate Gardens
Lyndon Polen
Valley Green

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » June 29th, 2006, 8:28 am

no doubt

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 17th, 2006, 10:50 am

L-boogie is southEast dc heads still trippin?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 17th, 2006, 2:19 pm

Qdawg wrote:L-boogie is southEast dc heads still trippin?

Shit aint a killing field like in the late 80's early 90's, shit pops off now and again seems like things is getting hectic again but not like it use to be on the southside.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 20th, 2006, 8:26 pm

L-boogie i know dc is mainly hood crews but it was 1 main crew named "outlaws" that used to regulate the pens out there i dont know if they still active or out

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 24th, 2006, 1:36 pm

Qdawg wrote:L-boogie i know dc is mainly hood crews but it was 1 main crew named "outlaws" that used to regulate the pens out there i dont know if they still active or out

Q,

That may have been from back in the day, back when Lorton was open. All the collects I have excepted from the homies I never heard of them or heard the homies talk about them. All the cats I now kept it their hood or started getting with knowledge (5% islam). Whats the math on these cats?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 24th, 2006, 7:13 pm

wus the math on who ..5 percenters or outlaws?

outlaws is a strange crew in new york the outlaws i knew of was either outlaws banging for blood or outlaws bangin for crip then you had outlaws who was they own gang..in dc/maryland area outlaws was supposed to be they own gang ,made up of oldschool heads(late 20s,early 30s) if im not mistaken.i ran into this young kid from dc(so he said) out in b-more talking about he crip ...now i dont get into other brothers business but another dude i was with happened to ask him what set he was claiming the kid just said crip now im saying to myself this aint no d.c way...even if a cali niggah moved to d.c i still couldnt see dudes there tryna get down,he just looked out of order

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » July 25th, 2006, 8:08 am

Qdawg wrote:wus the math on who ..5 percenters or outlaws?

outlaws is a strange crew in new york the outlaws i knew of was either outlaws banging for blood or outlaws bangin for crip then you had outlaws who was they own gang..in dc/maryland area outlaws was supposed to be they own gang ,made up of oldschool heads(late 20s,early 30s) if im not mistaken.i ran into this young kid from dc(so he said) out in b-more talking about he crip ...now i dont get into other brothers business but another dude i was with happened to ask him what set he was claiming the kid just said crip now im saying to myself this aint no d.c way...even if a cali niggah moved to d.c i still couldnt see dudes there tryna get down,he just looked out of order

That lil nicca was out of order like motherfucker, bloods and crips never gained any momentum down here, I wish I had been there to hear that shit. Now that i think about it I do vaguely remember a nicca in Lorton back in the day when I was visiting fam with his hood name on the back and outlaws on the front of his shirt out on the yard wildin but I didnt put two and two together cause that nicca was from up top and the niccas I knew was either old heads doing they bids with cigarrette hustles in the day room or the young cats that was still reppin they hoods.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 25th, 2006, 11:29 am

[quote="lboogie"][quote="Qdawg"]wus the math on who ..5 percenters or outlaws?

outlaws is a strange crew in new york the outlaws i knew of was either outlaws banging for blood or outlaws bangin for crip then you had outlaws who was they own gang..in dc/maryland area outlaws was supposed to be they own gang ,made up of oldschool heads(late 20s,early 30s) if im not mistaken.i ran into this young kid from dc(so he said) out in b-more talking about he crip ...now i dont get into other brothers business but another dude i was with happened to ask him what set he was claiming the kid just said crip now im saying to myself this aint no d.c way...even if a cali niggah moved to d.c i still couldnt see dudes there tryna get down,he just looked out of order[/quote]

That lil nicca was out of order like motherfucker, bloods and crips never gained any momentum down here, I wish I had been there to hear that shit. Now that i think about it I do vaguely remember a nicca in Lorton back in the day when I was visiting fam with his hood name on the back and outlaws on the front of his shirt out on the yard wildin but I didnt put two and two together cause that nicca was from up top and the niccas I knew was either old heads doing they bids with cigarrette hustles in the day room or the young cats that was still reppin they hoods.[/quote]

lol

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » July 27th, 2006, 5:07 pm

WHAT ABOUT EM GANGS POSTED IN the BMORE SECTION?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 27th, 2006, 5:18 pm

[quote="100"]WHAT ABOUT EM GANGS POSTED IN the BMORE SECTION?[/quote]

imma keep it real ...the niggahs i seen gang bangin..then again im not gonna say gang banging imma say "claiming"...the brothers i seen "claiming" blood & crip in b-more is regular dudes...they cool people (the ones i know)..but that "blood/crip beef" is not on no cali level in baltimore...1st thing brothers ask is "where u from"...if u from a neighborhood they have beef with,then its a high chance beef will jump off right then in there(might get shot,stabbed,punched,jumped etc)...its more of a high chance of that happening 1st in bmore then lets say a blood walking up to a crip asking him what he claim then body him over that..like i was telling the dude A-ghost...drug organizations run things big time in the md/dc metropolitan area.....however the gd's i met in maryland i can say(seem authentic)

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 27th, 2006, 5:24 pm

only sets in baltimore the streets keep saying is real(cali connection) in b-more is:

tree top piru
e/s santana block
59st brim gang

& i knew of a brother from "gardena shotgun crip"..but he wasnt on no"im recruiting niggahs into my neighborhood that wanna be down...he was just chillin

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 27th, 2006, 5:41 pm

its about 100-150 different local neighborhood organizations but here is a list of "known"crews i bumped into/or knew of in maryland counties:

-ws 357 sintown crip
-rolling 20s/rolling 60s nhc
-es santana block
-insane crip gang
-four tray crip gang
-eight tray crip gang
-83 hoover criminals
-GD...BD
-ebony Vicelords
-18st
-brown pride
-ms-13
-vatos locos
-surenos
-mob piru
-93 gangsta blood
-sex money murder
-79st mad swan
-59 st brim gang
-w/s pasadena project gangsta blood
-Eastcoast crip
-black gorilla family
-5% nation

thats all i know of..& majority of these dudes is young...not saying thats all it is but thats all i know of..real or fake is the next person opinion but the local drug clicks is wus really doing things

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 2nd, 2006, 9:13 pm

aye L-boogie...in dc right are they tryna raise the energy bill up 70% like they tryna do in baltimore?...i didnt pay it no mind when i heard about it at 1st but alotta heads cant afford a 70% raise in electricity(example:if ya bill is 200 with the 70% raise it will be around 500-600 a month)..these white muthafuhkas is making millions as is & tryna drain the blacks more in maryland...mayor was predicting fires all around the city when blackouts occur/riots..etc

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » October 19th, 2006, 7:03 am

Qdawg wrote:aye L-boogie...in dc right are they tryna raise the energy bill up 70% like they tryna do in baltimore?...i didnt pay it no mind when i heard about it at 1st but alotta heads cant afford a 70% raise in electricity(example:if ya bill is 200 with the 70% raise it will be around 500-600 a month)..these white muthafuhkas is making millions as is & tryna drain the blacks more in maryland...mayor was predicting fires all around the city when blackouts occur/riots..etc

Naw they aint raising it like that in DC I think its only like half that, I know right across the line in P.G. that shit is in full effect, its a rack of broads in suitland and eastover now tricking just to pay utilities in they spots.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » October 19th, 2006, 10:53 pm

Qdawg wrote:only sets in baltimore the streets keep saying is real(cali connection) in b-more is:

tree top piru
e/s santana block
59st brim gang

& i knew of a brother from "gardena shotgun crip"..but he wasnt on no"im recruiting niggahs into my neighborhood that wanna be down...he was just chillin

Yeah santana blocc has been "identified" in Bmore and Little rock.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 20th, 2006, 3:27 pm

[quote="lboogie"][quote="Qdawg"]aye L-boogie...in dc right are they tryna raise the energy bill up 70% like they tryna do in baltimore?...i didnt pay it no mind when i heard about it at 1st but alotta heads cant afford a 70% raise in electricity(example:if ya bill is 200 with the 70% raise it will be around 500-600 a month)..these white muthafuhkas is making millions as is & tryna drain the blacks more in maryland...mayor was predicting fires all around the city when blackouts occur/riots..etc[/quote]

Naw they aint raising it like that in DC I think its only like half that, I know right across the line in P.G. that shit is in full effect, its a rack of broads in suitland and eastover now tricking just to pay utilities in they spots.[/quote]

shxt is hected

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » October 23rd, 2006, 7:21 am

Qdawg wrote:
lboogie wrote:
Qdawg wrote:aye L-boogie...in dc right are they tryna raise the energy bill up 70% like they tryna do in baltimore?...i didnt pay it no mind when i heard about it at 1st but alotta heads cant afford a 70% raise in electricity(example:if ya bill is 200 with the 70% raise it will be around 500-600 a month)..these white muthafuhkas is making millions as is & tryna drain the blacks more in maryland...mayor was predicting fires all around the city when blackouts occur/riots..etc

Naw they aint raising it like that in DC I think its only like half that, I know right across the line in P.G. that shit is in full effect, its a rack of broads in suitland and eastover now tricking just to pay utilities in they spots.

shxt is hected

you aint lying and what got me is these aint no chicken head section 8 broads....this is females with g-jobs and nice cars, damn there wifey material.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 23rd, 2006, 3:46 pm

[quote="lboogie"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="lboogie"][quote="Qdawg"]aye L-boogie...in dc right are they tryna raise the energy bill up 70% like they tryna do in baltimore?...i didnt pay it no mind when i heard about it at 1st but alotta heads cant afford a 70% raise in electricity(example:if ya bill is 200 with the 70% raise it will be around 500-600 a month)..these white muthafuhkas is making millions as is & tryna drain the blacks more in maryland...mayor was predicting fires all around the city when blackouts occur/riots..etc[/quote]

Naw they aint raising it like that in DC I think its only like half that, I know right across the line in P.G. that shit is in full effect, its a rack of broads in suitland and eastover now tricking just to pay utilities in they spots.[/quote]

shxt is hected[/quote]

you aint lying and what got me is these aint no chicken head section 8 broads....this is females with g-jobs and nice cars, damn there wifey material.[/quote]

true lol...you aint hit up dreams or nothing lately?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » October 24th, 2006, 7:09 am

Qdawg wrote:
lboogie wrote:
Qdawg wrote:
lboogie wrote:

shxt is hected

you aint lying and what got me is these aint no chicken head section 8 broads....this is females with g-jobs and nice cars, damn there wifey material.

true lol...you aint hit up dreams or nothing lately?

nah to busy grindin and shit.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 24th, 2006, 4:28 pm

[quote="lboogie"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="lboogie"][quote="Qdawg"][quote="lboogie"][quote="Qdawg"]aye L-boogie...in dc right are they tryna raise the energy bill up 70% like they tryna do in baltimore?...i didnt pay it no mind when i heard about it at 1st but alotta heads cant afford a 70% raise in electricity(example:if ya bill is 200 with the 70% raise it will be around 500-600 a month)..these white muthafuhkas is making millions as is & tryna drain the blacks more in maryland...mayor was predicting fires all around the city when blackouts occur/riots..etc[/quote]

shxt is hected[/quote]

you aint lying and what got me is these aint no chicken head section 8 broads....this is females with g-jobs and nice cars, damn there wifey material.[/quote]

true lol...you aint hit up dreams or nothing lately?[/quote]

nah to busy grindin and shit.[/quote]

i feel u man

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 23rd, 2007, 4:19 am

-baltimore- B.d.k-bulldog kartel
http://youtube.com/watch?v=yVSJuOd2ceI

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2007, 8:27 am

MS-13 MEMBER SENTENCED FOR RACKETEERING CONSPIRACY
Defendant Was Charged in 2005 RICO Indictment

GREENBELT, Maryland - Juan Lopez a/k/a “Diabolico,” age 20, of Riverdale, Maryland, was sentenced to 87 months in prison, followed by 5 years of supervised release for conspiracy to conduct and participate in the activities of a racketeering enterprise, announced United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Rod J. Rosenstein.

According to the plea agreement presented to the court on June 28, 2006, La Mara Salvatrucha, also known as the MS-13 gang (hereafter “MS-13"), is a gang composed primarily of immigrants or descendants of immigrants from El Salvador, with members operating throughout Prince George’s County and Montgomery County, Maryland, and elsewhere. MS-13 is a national and international criminal organization with approximately 10,000 members regularly conducting gang activities in at least ten states and the District of Columbia, Guatemala, Mexico, Honduras and El Salvador. MS-13 is one of the largest street gangs in the United States. Gang members actively recruit members, including juveniles, from communities with a large number of immigrants from El Salvador.

Beginning at least in August 2004 and continuing through August 2006, Juan Lopez was associated with MS-13 and conspired to participate in its illegal activities. Specifically, Lopez possessed a weapon in order to be prepared to engage in assaults against rival gang members. On September 24, 2004, he participated in an armed robbery with other MS-13 gang members in Montgomery County, Maryland. He was arrested on September 25, 2004, pled guilty (under the alias name Juan Pablo Arevalo), and was sentenced to prison. He was released on February 14, 2005.

On March 26, 2005, Lopez and other MS-13 gang members confronted rival gang members from Lewisdale. The altercation took place outside a strip mall in Prince George’s County. The gang members contacted other gang members who arrived on the scene. Two of the MS-13 gang members searched for the rival gang members and identified a car containing some of the men. One of the MS-13 gang members took out a .38 caliber revolver wrapped in a dark colored bandana, and fired several shots from the driver’s seat of his car. A 15 year old male was killed. The MS-13 gang member drove the vehicle away from the scene of the murder and its occupants then met up with

Lopez and other participants in the initial verbal confrontation. At that meeting, Lopez and others burned the bandana that had been wrapped around the murder weapon. In addition, the participants in that meeting discussed the shooting and disposing of evidence, including the gun and vehicle.

Lopez was arrested on August 25, 2005. Lopez stated that he had been a member of MS-13 for three years with the Guanacos Little Cycos Salvatruchos (GLCS) clique from Fairfax, Virginia. He said he was “jumped in” when he was 17 years old. He also said that he was not part of any cliques with MS-13 in this area. He later recanted and stated that he was a member of the MS-13 Langley Park Salvatruchos (LPS) clique. He stated that he has been a member for only one year, and that he had only attended one meeting. He said that meeting was at an unidentified house somewhere in Langley Park, Maryland. He claimed that his moniker with MS-13 is “Diablo,” translated to mean “Devil.” When asked about his involvement in the shooting/homicide on March 26, 2005, he falsely denied any knowledge of the incident.

United States Attorney Rod J. Rosenstein praised the investigative work performed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Prince George’s County Police Department; U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement; the Montgomery County Police Department; the Howard County Police Department; the Maryland National Capital Park Police; the Maryland State Police and the Fairfax County, Virginia Police Department. Mr. Rosenstein thanked Assistant U.S. Attorneys Sandra Wilkinson and James M. Trusty, and Prince George’s County Assistant State’s Attorney Laura Gwinn, who are prosecuting the case.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2007, 8:45 am

rice organization-Feds shut them down,new organization took over they hood

lexington terrace boys-lexington terrace projects got torn down but its members are still around

C.b.S (calhoun street ,baker street,stricter street )-still active,wear red bandanas to identify they hood

Outlaws-?
Black Guerilla Family- very active threwout the state pen's

Young Gorillas gang-still there going threw turf wars

BLack Mafia gang-still there going threw turf wars
GreenMount Boys
P.H -Park Heights- some wear black bandanas to identify hood
Cut-throat Organization-young members still around
Eastside smack boys- feds shut down
Old York & Cator Boys-feds shut down
L.A boys (Lafeyette project boys)-think its still members
Jigga organization-gone
N.A.b (North Avenue Boys)-members is scattered around the country in different federal pen's

Whitelock Boys-still around,beefing
Pennslyvania Ave heads-still around..alotta the members wear purple gear(baltimore raven stuffs)

" Code- Red" Organization-?
Latrobe projects -still around
Hotboys gang-still around some members got killed/locked up
E.A (edmonson ave)-some use red or green bandanas to identify they hood

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2007, 7:12 pm

asians/whites:

asian boyz
tiny rascal gangsters
skinheads
hells angels
mongols

screw

Unread post by screw » January 10th, 2008, 1:45 pm

Qdawg wrote:rice organization-Feds shut them down,new organization took over they hood

lexington terrace boys-lexington terrace projects got torn down but its members are still around

C.b.S (calhoun street ,baker street,stricter street )-still active,wear red bandanas to identify they hood

Outlaws-?
Black Guerilla Family- very active threwout the state pen's

Young Gorillas gang-still there going threw turf wars

BLack Mafia gang-still there going threw turf wars
GreenMount Boys
P.H -Park Heights- some wear black bandanas to identify hood
Cut-throat Organization-young members still around
Eastside smack boys- feds shut down
Old York & Cator Boys-feds shut down
L.A boys (Lafeyette project boys)-think its still members
Jigga organization-gone
N.A.b (North Avenue Boys)-members is scattered around the country in different federal pen's

Whitelock Boys-still around,beefing
Pennslyvania Ave heads-still around..alotta the members wear purple gear(baltimore raven stuffs)

" Code- Red" Organization-?
Latrobe projects -still around
Hotboys gang-still around some members got killed/locked up
E.A (edmonson ave)-some use red or green bandanas to identify they hood
Damn , a lot of INFORMING going on in this post
Hmmmm , remind me not to say chit up in here...lol

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 16th, 2008, 10:23 pm

screw,easy kid everything said on here the boys been knew about...relax

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”