Oklahoma gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
shaun4
What city do you live in now?: pomona

Re: Oklahoma gangs

Unread post by shaun4 » September 17th, 2008, 4:37 pm

456 is strong in pomna Kali to these dude out hear is scared of us the only way they can beat us is by workin with the police
shyt we spread out throught out cali as well as out of state. 45bix love to my okc homies. aint nobody gonna come in the hood with no bs ad think they gonna walk away easy we pomonas most hated and active hoods. and they calls us the the islands because we surround by C(k)'s. hints the name islands. we been here since gangbangin started and we gonna stay here. Forest lawn sends thank you letters all the time doing them good buisness buy sending crabs lol.

MrDAC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Louisville

Unread post by MrDAC » February 23rd, 2009, 4:03 pm

WHats going on in OKC and Tulsa nowdays??????I got relatives in Millwood/Wildwood....One is 456 for sure...im not sure what my other kin is...We were chillin' thanksgiving 2007, drinking and smaking bones....them kats shoot dice kinda different down there...dudes dog fighting in all....they definitly got the LA/West coast thing down pat. ANother big former linebacker kat was from Murder1, he said he was a "general"..big DeBoe kinda dude...some Tulsa cats was smackin' Bones with us for a while, but they left out.....kats wasn't really feeling them too much. I heard them talk alot about Murder1, VNGs, City Bloods, 456 Island ru and Dunjee and other ROllin' and NH crips.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » March 15th, 2009, 6:19 pm

shaun4 wrote:456 is strong in pomna Kali to these dude out hear is scared of us the only way they can beat us is by workin with the police
shyt we spread out throught out cali as well as out of state. 45bix love to my okc homies. aint nobody gonna come in the hood with no bs ad think they gonna walk away easy we pomonas most hated and active hoods. and they calls us the the islands because we surround by C(k)'s. hints the name islands. we been here since gangbangin started and we gonna stay here. Forest lawn sends thank you letters all the time doing them good buisness buy sending crabs lol.
MOST ACTIVE? NA 12th,CVP,WSP,POMONA SUR IS ALOT MORE ACTIVE N ALOT DEEPER THEN ANY CRIPS OR BLOODS IN POMONA...SURROUND BY CRIPS? THERES LIKE ONE OTHER CRIP HOOD IN POMONA 357 THATS ACTIVE THE REST I DONT KNOW.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 4th, 2009, 6:42 pm

MrDAC wrote:WHats going on in OKC and Tulsa nowdays??????I got relatives in Millwood/Wildwood....One is 456 for sure...im not sure what my other kin is...We were chillin' thanksgiving 2007, drinking and smaking bones....them kats shoot dice kinda different down there...dudes dog fighting in all....they definitly got the LA/West coast thing down pat. ANother big former linebacker kat was from Murder1, he said he was a "general"..big DeBoe kinda dude...some Tulsa cats was smackin' Bones with us for a while, but they left out.....kats wasn't really feeling them too much. I heard them talk alot about Murder1, VNGs, City Bloods, 456 Island ru and Dunjee and other ROllin' and NH crips.
Dam its been a minute since ive been on here...

Millwood hi is in the wildewood area and is a traditional blood school...456 pirus, E/S pirus, Park lane bloods etc etc.. know i aint goin lie they did used 2 get smashed on by the Prince hall village crips and fonshill crips..they used 2 go up 2 millwood almost every day cath them niggas walking home 2 wildewood and either jump on them or pop on them niggas...
Murder 1 is a set of IFG out here...one of the hardest blood sets out here..they got a nasty beef with the Dunjee R0's and NHC 46..Dunjee is a small housing project in deep East,okc...on me..u really dont wanna fuck w/ them niggas cause they one of the hardest crips out here..i would tell all the bloods i met that would come from out of town..stay away from Dunjee.. they gave a couple of Dunjee niggas like w/o parole for killin two GD's who came up in there projects looking 2 do a drug deal..poor niggas got set up and never even saw it..so far all bloods, hoovas shotguns, GD's, stay away from Dunjee..they've killed a few of my homeboys, bustend on a nigga while i was with my relative from 90's..yea they see red and automatically think its the IFG's coming..But the Murder 1's have put in plenty of work on them also..

456 piru is very strong and probably the deepest blood gang not only in okc, but in the state of OK..they got a long history of fighting w/ crips in okc...i was raised in the North Hi where the Pomona homeys first started the gang in okc..

some one asked about IP(Indian Pride)..yea they are one of the strongest prison gangs in OK..i posted something up here awile back where they killed two blacks in a race related riot.very strong and yes they did tend to hang w/ AB against blacks..

Paniz zone R20's crips are another gang that tried 2 team up w/ the r60's and 90's against the IFG's but the familys merk'd them cats out..Yeah the snitched on an infamous Murder 1 OG named Syko Mike 1, and got him 88yrs...Murder-1's got tired of dumping on them niggas and getting snicthed on and just left it alone..even the dunjee niggas b clowning them 4 not holding their wieght in the war w/Murder 1 IFG..so u got r20s, r60's r90's nhc46 all against Murder 1 ifg's and the familys is still smashing..if anybody on here knows about the P-zone...lol..them niggas cant kick it on Windsor Way no more..to many of there homeys done got laid down on that block..any other questions......??????????

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 9th, 2009, 1:40 pm

Oklahoma City police arrest 19 in gang sweep
CRIME‘shotgun crips’ called one of city’s most violent street organizations
Buzz up!BY JOHNNY JOHNSON
Published: December 12, 2008
Law enforcement officials said one of the most violent and active street gangs in the Oklahoma City metro area took a big hit Thursday when officers arrested 19 suspected members and sent another 10 on the run from federal drug charges.

Featured Gallery

Advertisement

Following a two-year investigation into the local Shotgun Crips gang, more than 200 officers from multiple agencies took to the streets Thursday morning to serve 29 federal arrest warrants.

"Basically, we are focused on dismantling this organization,” Oklahoma City police spokesman Sgt. Paco Balderrama said.

In addition to drug trafficking, Balderrama said, street gangs engage in crimes such as robberies and drive-by shootings, which put lives in danger.

"We’re hoping that this cuts down on this particular gang’s presence here,” he said.

Gary Johnson, FBI special agent, said the goal of the Oklahoma City Metro Gang Task Force is to target the most violent and active gangs and try to remove as many of the most dangerous members as possible.

"The Shotgun Crips was identified as one of the most violent gangs in the area,” Johnson said.

"And at this point we want to focus on trying to locate the 10 remaining federal fugitives.”

Other agencies involved in the drug busts included the Oklahoma County Sheriff’s Office, the Internal Revenue Service, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the U.S. Marshal’s Service, Ponca City police and Del City police.

Related Topics: Law Enforcement, Crime, Gang Violence

http://newsok.com/police-arrest-19-in-g ... le/3329630

how could i 4get about the Shotguns...they took a hard fall last year tho.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 9th, 2009, 1:52 pm

What about Lawton OK?

I have some family from SO-Cal and they were/used to bang and moved to Lawton and they were telling me that cats be banging out there...

activebasher
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: MIAMI.TULSA OKLA
Location: TULSA,OKLA IS MY HOME N WE HELLA ACTIVE IF U DIDNT KNOW NOW YA KNOW

Unread post by activebasher » February 28th, 2010, 8:08 am

MrDAC wrote:WHats going on in OKC and Tulsa nowdays??????I got relatives in Millwood/Wildwood....One is 456 for sure...im not sure what my other kin is...We were chillin' thanksgiving 2007, drinking and smaking bones....them kats shoot dice kinda different down there...dudes dog fighting in all....they definitly got the LA/West coast thing down pat. ANother big former linebacker kat was from Murder1, he said he was a "general"..big DeBoe kinda dude...some Tulsa cats was smackin' Bones with us for a while, but they left out.....kats wasn't really feeling them too much. I heard them talk alot about Murder1, VNGs, City Bloods, 456 Island ru and Dunjee and other ROllin' and NH crips.
nothin,n1qqas still gettn dumpped in tulsa fool got smoked over a ounce of indo.

pikador
If in the United States: Indiana
What city do you live in now?: Fort Dodge

Unread post by pikador » April 10th, 2010, 7:48 pm

05/07/08 Oklahoma City, OK USA - After receiving emails from frustrated citizens living in a drug and gang infest section 8 housing complex, Oklahoma's own Video Vigilante, Brian Bates, gets the video evidence that gets results. Watch as teenage drug dealers are taken down by OKC police in this historic drug bust.

noname20
What city do you live in now?: oklahoma city

Unread post by noname20 » September 22nd, 2011, 3:32 pm

E/s outlaw 20's bloods, parklane 39th bloods, wildwood bloods, vng 54, sharrylane 39th bloods, e/s piru 15,

noname20
What city do you live in now?: oklahoma city

Unread post by noname20 » November 28th, 2011, 3:10 am

wildwood is the hood but aint like it use to be alot of my fam is locked up right now we all went to millwood straight riders forreal , we bang wildwood but we was mixed up with outlaw 20"s which is my hood we had VNGs and 456 and eastside piru homies all in wildwood , I got fam thats OGS from murda 1 like big syke and nardy B Big frankie city boys came up out of north highlands my fam started 69 villiage that way KG and Hotsause is the biggest ogs in the highlands but its more Og homies i wont name out the highlands too! we dont mess with Dunjee but i also got homies from dunjee but thats the other side kant go there our biggest blood hoods here though are north highlands & murda 1 famliy gang, the rest of us are just kind of spread through out but we do have smaller blood hoods that was active back in the day like parklane 39th bloods and wildwood 54's dolphin park 63RD where the big homies from cali was at from eastside outlaw's 20s myself personally think the outlaw 20s are the hardest bloods here in the city we go hard and not only that some of the homies is spiritual which i look up too ,back in cali though we got the deepest hood O GAng , we got NHB neighborhood blood rollin 20's and outlaw 20 seperate gangs but share the same hood also 20"s brim , cant forget the outlaw rollin 30"s either all from w/s to E/S originally just heard about some northside outlaws but big snoop said he didnt know nothing about it ,rest in peace to my homie shane from 39th parklane bloods love you!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 18th, 2013, 10:56 am

Damn it's been a minute since i have been up on this site..First i got to give it up to my niggas Big-O (rip), and Squirell(rip) from Sky-Line Piru that got killed in separate tragic incidents..And i cant forget about my dog Ck-Ville(rip) from 69ville..69ville used to have some numbers but most of them cats are locked up..Much love to one of my close dogs Yella-L from 69ville who just signed for 8years..Much love to all the 456 Pirus, City-Boy/City Blood Gangsters, Outlaw 20's 30's, Broadway Park Bloods, Sky-Line Pirus, Lime Street and Lime Hood Pirus, West-sSide Pirus, EAST- Side Pirus, 54 VNG, 77block IFG's and man just all my niggas i aint seen in a minute..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 2nd, 2013, 2:34 pm

Midwest City Man To Stand Trial For Murder
Posted: Jan 18, 2011 3:31 PM CST
Updated: Jan 18, 2011 4:14 PM CST

Stephen Dewayne HarrisDave Stewart, News 9

MIDWEST CITY, Oklahoma -- A Midwest City man will stand trial for the murder of Demarco Lenox in July of last year.

Stephen Dewayne Harris appeared in court Tuesday morning for a hearing to determine if there was enough probable cause for him to stand trial for killing Lenox after leaving a nightclub in Spencer.

In an affidavit filed with the court, an Oklahoma County Deputy Sheriff investigator said Harris is a known gang member of the "Murder One Bloods" and was identified through police intelligence, as well as his MySpace account. Witnesses told investigators the victim and defendant got into a verbal argument at the club and Harris told Lenox, "next time I see you, you'll be dead blood."

The investigator then said witnesses told them how a white Cadillac followed the victim's car at a high rate of speed from the club, caught up to them in the 10600 block of N.E. 36th Street, and Harris fired one round from a handgun, hitting Lenox in the head.

Police officers from the Spencer Police Department identified Harris as being with Lenox at Club Starz prior to the shooting.

Lenox's mother told investigators a week later that he had passed away from his injuries.

Attorneys for Harris and prosecutors are expected back in court next month so a date for the trial can be set.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 2nd, 2013, 2:41 pm

Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Jury acquits Midwest City man in shooting death of rival gang member
Jurors, citing an unbelievable witness, took 20 minutes to find Steven Dewayne Harris, 23, of Midwest City, not guilty of firing the shot that killed DeMarco Lennox, 19, of Oklahoma City.
By Tim Willert | Published: March 30, 2012 Oklahoman
0email.
A jury deliberated about 20 minutes Wednesday before acquitting a Midwest City man of murder in the shooting death of a rival gang member.

Steven Dewayne Harris, 23, was charged with first-degree murder in the July 17, 2010, death of DeMarco Lennox, 19, of Oklahoma City.

Advertisement

Lennox was shot in the head July 11, 2010, near NE 36 and Westminster in Spencer, following a confrontation outside a crowded after-hours club. He died six days later at OU Medical Center.

Prosecutors alleged that Harris, a Bloods gang member, threatened to kill Lennox, a Crips gang member, and made good on his promise, firing a shot that hit Lennox in the head during a car chase after the two argued outside Club Starz at NE 23 and Spencer.

But jurors said they had trouble believing the prosecution's primary witness, the driver of the car Lennox was riding in.

One juror said Wyasmane Love “lost it” on the stand after her testimony about the night of the shooting, including the identity of the shooter, contradicting previous statements made to police.

Harris' attorney argued that Love initially told police the shooting occurred across the street from the club. Not until two other passengers came forward and told police they left the club with Love and the victim, and that a chase ensued, did Love change her story, the attorney said.

Defense attorney Jacquelyn Ford said Love was impeached more than 200 times during four hours of cross-examination. Not only did Love contradict previous statements to police, she accused investigators of lying when the credibility of her testimony was challenged, Ford said.

“Her testimony was so unbelievable,” Ford said. “When given the opportunity, … she refused to admit that she could be mistaken.”

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 2nd, 2013, 2:45 pm

i just had to post that to show love to the young homey from Murder-1 77block IFG who was locked up for over two years fighting that case for "Allegedly " killing a rollin 60..Much love Damu..

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » May 11th, 2013, 12:23 am

Yea that was ck Rage from that rap group 4th Gen
they got a gang of videos on youtube and even they hood day

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 13th, 2013, 2:29 pm

Say Dog you know some of the Murder-1 homeys? I am born and raised Original 3rg Gen and i know alot 1st and 2nd gen OG's from the North-Side and Murder 1..I had posted up a youtube video of T-rush who is also a 4th gen rapper but i think it got removed from youtube.. Yea T-Rush is OG Nardy-B's nephew i think..plus i know OG X-Man, OG Poncho, and pleny more OG's from Murder-1 and the North-Side..

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » May 28th, 2013, 5:50 pm

@Tom tom U should make a google map of the black hoods in okc...If u dont know how todo just give me the boudrys of each hood and i can make it...

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 29th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Dog i just noticed that you are from San Diego..Do you know an underground rapper named PureFlow? i think he is from 59 Brims.. He used to come to OKC, and MidWest City and make underground songs with some of the homeys..he kicked it real tight with YoungFool1(rip), who was not just someone trying to come up but a tru Rider from Murder 1..

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » June 4th, 2013, 3:27 pm

im not from san diego i work there sometimes and have family there i know alot of kats from lincoln ,Nayborhood,west coast, and have family from skyline....

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 5th, 2013, 2:37 pm

Sky Line Piru has a strong presence here in the 405. I do not know who came and put the homeys on but I got a gang of potnas reppin it. I got a few Sky Line damus that are Ru’s in peace as well…

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » June 14th, 2013, 4:16 am

@tom tom
hey whats up with the oklahoma map?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 14th, 2013, 11:52 am

Dog I haven’t really had time to post up no gang maps man..Too much on plate right now man. Plus for me to be going over to some of those rival turfs; well that could get me lit up. Not too long ago I had to pick up a homeboy of mine who’s car ran out of GAS over in Pitts Park (107 Hard Hoova turf), and we got out just in time because as soon as we were pulling out a carload of Hoovas was pulling in they lil hood store and that could have gotten deadly quick. They had a shooting over there the same night and I told the homey he can’t be doing that. Blood has been living in Denver and I guess he had forgotten It stays hot over there.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 5th, 2013, 8:31 am

July 4, 2013

Police seek suspects in double homicide
Victims were gang members, shot in the back, sheriff says
Mark Schlachtenhaufen
The Edmond Sun The Edmond Sun Thu Jul 04, 2013, 11:49 PM CDT

ARCADIA — Investigators are seeking the identification of two suspects wanted in a gang-related double homicide, police said Thursday evening.

Oklahoma County Sheriff John Whetsel held a press conference on scene and said the incident, which was reported at about 5 p.m. on Independence Day, involved rival gangs, the Crips and the Bloods.

Whetsel said after gathering information from witnesses, the Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office has identified the suspects and believes one is from Arcadia and the second is from Texas. The agency is seeking the whereabouts of a white, four-door 1992 Chevy Impala, which likely has a Texas license plate, Whetsel said.

If the suspects, who are considered to be armed and dangerous, are spotted call 911, Whetsel said. They are likely in possession of a .40-caliber firearm, he said. Witnesses may remain anonymous, Whetsel said.

The sheriff also identified the victims, brothers who were allegedly members of the Bloods, as Donald Scott, 34, of Oklahoma City, and Diablo Scott, 39, of Oklahoma City. Whetsel said both were shot in the back.The victims were transported by the state medical examiner's office.

Earlier Thursday evening, crime scene investigators were combing the area, looking for evidence. The bodies were lying a in the street near the Division and Fourth Street intersection. Fireworks were going off in the area, normally a tranquil residential neighborhood.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 5th, 2013, 8:41 am

I just had to give some love too two true Ru’s from the North Hi. Especially my close Damue Sin-Dogg aka Donald Scott. Me and Blood came up together right in North Highlands and he along with his older Bro were str8 riders that never once backed down from a brawl with Rivals. TRu 456 island Ru’s..GONE BUT WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN..DAMN..ON THE 4TH OF JULY GOD CALLED YOU AND YOUR BROTHER HOME SO UNEXPECTEDLY..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 30th, 2013, 11:47 am

Gang rivalry cause of fight at area high school, student speaks out
Posted on: 8:53 pm, August 9, 2013, by Ted Malave and Sara Celi

SPENCER, Okla. — olice say one thing is for sure, what happened Thursday after noon wasn’t just any old fight at Star Spencer High School.

Police say it stemmed from a fierce rivalry, between the Bloods and the Crips, two gangs in and round Spencer, OK.

“It’s a very volatile situation,” said Spencer Police Chief Virgil Green.

Police do say that in this case, Don’Shea Brown is not a gang member. He was involved in the fight, and does live in territory claimed by the Bloods. He transferred this year form Douglas High School to Star Spencer. Star Spencer is in a territory claimed by the Crips.

Police say some of Don’ Shea’s relatives are Bloods, and came to help him when members of the Crips attacked him outside of school.

“My first day at Star Spencer, the boys were kinda like giving me a bad vibe, looking at me the wrong way and basically trying to bully on me,” said Don’Shea.

Don’Shea’s mother Larita Brown says her son is an honor student and an athlete. She showed us his transcript, with an ‘A” average.

Meanwhile, Don’Shea told us tensions escalated Thursday afternoon into a fight. According to police, Don’Shea called a group of his friends and family members to the school for protection.

“Anybody in their right mind is not going to sit by and let 8 or 9 kids jump on one person,” said Brown.

Police say, beyond this one fight, Star Spencer has a clear problem. They have increased patrols there and want to make sure this kind of violence doesn’t happen again
http://kfor.com/2013/08/09/gang-rivalry ... peaks-out/

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 30th, 2013, 11:55 am

Good old traditional rivalry of Murder 1 VS Dunjee..Or should I say 77 block IFG and 54 VNG vsR60’s R90’s and NHC 46.
These cats are a lot younger than me but I remember going to high school football and b-ball games and Murder 1 and the Dunjee niggs would show up deep from both side and just tear shit up. I got a gang of homeys from Murder 1 that are no longer here and were killed by them Dunjee niggas and of course I have a gang of Murder 1 homeys that are serving life sentences for killing them Dunjee niggas. Very heated feud they have going on and it’s been like that for years.
As I have posted before I got a few Murder 1 homeys that have beat murder cases for killing them Dunjee niggas as well and vice versa

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 30th, 2013, 12:23 pm

000News News: Crime News: Local
Oklahoma City man acquitted of murder in 2008 fatal shooting
A jury decided against a charge of second-degree murder and other charges in the death of Titania Harkless, 19. Harkless was killed in 2008 in a Midwest City park.BY NOLAN CLAY nclay@opubco.com • Published: May 6, 2011
A jury acquitted an Oklahoma City man of second-degree murder Thursday in the 2008 fatal shooting of a Rose State College student.

Michael Devail Johnson, 20, also was acquitted of four counts of shooting with intent to kill and one count of assault and battery with a deadly weapon.

Titania Altair Harkless, 19, of Midwest City, was fatally shot on April 7, 2008, near a Midwest City park. She was a Rose State College physical therapy student. Her husband, Patrick Harkless, was shot in the thigh.

The victim had accompanied her husband and friends to Telstar Park to confront a street gang that had started a fight earlier, according to testimony. A man in the gang shot at them shortly after they arrived.

The victim was there to make sure nothing bad happened, her mother said in 2008.

Johnson told police he was with a friend in Oklahoma City at the time.

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-man-acq ... le/3565176

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 30th, 2013, 12:29 pm

Telstar Park AKA Murder 1. Rips always tend to come through there thinking they can pull some shit like that only to get they heads knocked off. this was an older case some Murder 1 homeys beat...I was also locked up with an OG from Murder 1 who beat a murder case for killing a R60...nasty nasty beef they got going on..