Oklahoma gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Oklahoma gangs

Unread post by alexalonso » June 21st, 2003, 3:52 am

Post information about gangs in Oklahoma here by clicking Post Reply.

shies

Re: Oklahoma gangs

Unread post by shies » January 20th, 2004, 1:47 pm

In OKC, We've got alot of different gangs. Here's a few of them.

Hispanic:
GBC
SSL
GBL
SUR 13
Latin Kings..

Crips:
90's
60's
20's
30's
18street crip
Grape Street Crip
EastSide Crip
South Side 51St Crip

Bloods:
Murda 1
IFG..
I don't know many B's but I know most of the C's :)
Gang ish got old.. been shot because of it.. not getting back into.. you feel me? Shout to all the homeboyz on the blo'k'

tomsmith

Unread post by tomsmith » January 24th, 2004, 10:46 am

I'm from the OKC and it's like this and U left out some bloods..

Murda-1 Familys(them fools are sick with it)
North-higlands(my area-456-pirus,City-Blood Gangsta,Outlaw-30's, and North-Hi Pirus)
Lime St.Pirus
East-side Pirus
West-Side Pirus
Sky-Line Pirus.

My hood is one of the deepest in the OKC, and they've kilt alot of crips over here 2..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » January 30th, 2004, 10:57 am

shies wrote:In OKC, We've got alot of different gangs. Here's a few of them.

Hispanic:
GBC
SSL
GBL
SUR 13
Latin Kings..

Crips:
90's
60's
20's
30's
18street crip
Grape Street Crip
EastSide Crip
South Side 51St Crip

Bloods:
Murda 1
IFG..
Gang ish got old.. been shot because of it.. not getting back into.. you feel me? Shout to all the homeboyz on the blo'k'

what part of the city U from..

U left out some crips 2...

HOOVAS
OGP'S(OAK GROVE POSSEAKA OG-FLEES)
LINCOLN VILLAGE CRIPS
MADISON VILLAG CRIPS
PRINCE HALL VILLIANS(TORE DOWN THERE PJ'S SO THEY'RE DAM NEAR XTINCT)
FONSHILL CRIPS
THE DUNGEE CRIP POSSE(CAN'T NO BLOODS GO IN THERE PJ'S..I'VE BEEN SSHOT AT ALL 3 TIMES I WENT OVER THERRR)
N-HOOD-27(ONE OF THE ROUGHEST LOOKIN HOODS ON THE EAST)...
STONEWALL GANGSTER CRIPS(EAST-SIDE RU'S KILT ALL 5 OF THEM BETWEEN 99-01..LOL.)

THERE'S MORE BUT I JUST WANTED 2 SPEAK ON THOSE CAUZE I'VE HAD SOME BAD RUN-INS FROM THOSE LATTER SETS!!!

smokey
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokey » February 1st, 2004, 7:43 pm

also 24 carat gold gangsta crips.goodie green is extinct.front street watts crips too

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 7th, 2004, 6:43 pm

thers also
INSANE SATAN DISCIPLES they abunch a crazy ass white boys

smokey
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokey » February 8th, 2004, 7:29 pm

where isd at, okc.i aint never hered of it.we also got loc'ed out crip (loc)

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 9th, 2004, 1:50 pm

U AINT NEVER HEARD OF OKLAHOMA CITY????...IT'S THE CAPITOL DOGG...THE BIGGEST CITY IN THE STATE....THE CENTER OF THE 405-AREA...DIDN'T LAWTON USED 2 BE 405???...TIL THEY CHANGED IT 2 580!!!

smokey
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokey » February 9th, 2004, 2:35 pm

i know okc not insane satan discples

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 9th, 2004, 11:08 pm

AW OK PIMPIN...YEAH I'VE NEVER MET THESE FOOLS BUT I SAW SOMETHIN BOUT A YEAR AGO WHERE THEY INTERVIEWED A BUNCH OF OL DIRTY, SCROUNGY LOOKING WHITEBOYS FROM THE LOWER-DOWNTOWN AREA(WHICH IS REAL RUN DOWN AND RUGGED) CLAMIN THAT SATAN DISCIPLSE MESS....THEY'VE GOT 2 BE WEAK CAUZE THAT AREA IS HELD DOWN STRONGLY BY LATINO GANGS AND IF U'VE BEEN READING...BETWEEN DOWNTOWN, STRECTHING ALL THE WAY 2 THE SOUTH-SIDE, THOSE ESSE'S BE KILLIN EACH OTHER LEFT AND RIGHT...YEAH THEM SOUTH-SIDE LOCOS, AND GRAND BARRIO CENTRAL FOOLS BEEN GOING AT IT HARD....I BE READING BOUT THEM ALL THE TIME IN THE COMMUNTIY SECTION OF THE DAILY OKLAHOMAN....EVERY OTHER DAY THEY GOT ARTICLES ON THEM FOOLS INTERVIEWING THEM AND THANGS...THEM ESSE'S AINT NO JOKE...I WOULDN'T DARE BE CAUGHT SLIPP'N ROUND DOWNTOWN, OR ANY OTHER SPOT SOUTH OF DOWNTOWN...NOT JUST WALKING ROUND ATLEAST..THEY'LL JACK U AND SMOKE U QUICKLY...

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 10th, 2004, 12:02 pm

shies wrote:In OKC, We've got alot of different gangs. Here's a few of them.

Hispanic:
GBC
SSL
GBL
SUR 13
Latin Kings..

Crips:
90's
60's
20's
30's
18street crip
Grape Street Crip
EastSide Crip
South Side 51St Crip

Bloods:
Murda 1
IFG..
SMART THING TO DO HOMIE BECAUSE ITS NOT A GAME
YOU CAN DIE, ITS NOT A FADE LIKE THE WORLD IS TRYING
TO MAKE IT. ITS REAL S**T HOMIE. THE LIFE IS RIDE OR DIE
OR LIVE OR CRY AND WE SEE WHAT YOU HAVE CHOSEN WISE
CHOICE FOR YOURSELF R RITE LOC

FROM LA TO NEW JERSAY
WE CAN MAKE YOU FAMOUS
120,102,3X RAYMOND AVE CRIP

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 11th, 2004, 11:49 pm

SAY RETANDBLU...I WAS JUST PEEPING THE NEWS AND THEY SAID THEY HAD SOME BIG AZZ GANG FIGHT AT A LAWTON IKE VS LAWTON HI B-BALL GAME...I JUST SAW A GANG OF NIGGAS IN THE DARK IT LOOKED LIKE TAGGING EACH OTHER UP....THEY SAID THEY'RE BEEFING UP SECURITY AT THE SCHOOLS OR SOMETHIN...U PEEP THAT PLAYA??..AND IF SO WHO WAS GOING AT IT???...

smokey
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by smokey » February 12th, 2004, 2:15 pm

yeah.it was 90nhc and hoova 107.they been havin problems.school security is a b!@#%.they sed someone had a strap and it went real crazy.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 13th, 2004, 12:04 am

AW OK...YEAH IT LOOKED LIKE A BUNCH OF THEM CATS 2...SO THEY RUN L-TOWN??..

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » February 27th, 2004, 5:04 pm

There is a gang war underway in Tulsa
The city's record homicide rate in 2003 can at least partly be blamed on a war between rival gangs and the problem isn't going away.

News on 6 anchor Tami Marler talks with the man who started the Tulsa Police gang unit in the 1990s.

About 1 AM Wednesday, Tulsa Police investigate what they believe is a gang-related shooting. A 3 year-old child is grazed with gunfire. 9 PM Tuesday night, two suspected gang members force their way into a Tulsa home and shoot a man in the leg.

Early Tuesday morning, Shelly and Ples Vann Jr are shot to death in their home. Tulsa Police believe it's retaliation against Shelly Vann's sons, identified as gang members. "No indications whatsoever that those people were involved in anything that got 'em where they were and that takes the retaliation of that nature of this shooting to a new level." Tulsa Police public information officer Scott Walton says "fear" keeps witnesses from coming forward and police can't guarantee their safety if they do talk. "And that's a hard thing to overcome because everybody likes to make sure that they're safe and that everything's okay with their family and that's very difficult to overcome and often times gang cases are lost just because of that."

Ron Palmer became police chief in 1992, when gang shootings were an almost weekly event. He worked with Tulsa County authorities to build Tulsa's 11-member Gang Enforcement Team in 1996. "The community became involved which was the best thing. The community was willing to stand up, especially during the mid-90s, stand up, be good witnesses, testify to things that they had seen. We put a lot of people in jail. And really it seemed like the gang problem subsided and then came back again near the end of my tenure in Tulsa."

Now Tulsa's gang unit is half its starting size. Six members to reign in a growing problem. Street crimes units and foot patrols are gone, so Tulsa Police have largely taken a defensive, rather than proactive role. They need the community more than ever. "Everybody has to think that this is something that we won't accept, and then once that recognition is made, go on forward and do what's necessary to stop it."

At least seven people have died as the result of a gang feud between the Hoover Crips and the Neighborhood Crips gangs last year. Most of the victims have been members or associates of the Neighborhood Crips, records show

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 28th, 2004, 10:07 am

lb516 wrote:There is a gang war underway in Tulsa
The city's record homicide rate in 2003 can at least partly be blamed on a war between rival gangs and the problem isn't going away.

News on 6 anchor Tami Marler talks with the man who started the Tulsa Police gang unit in the 1990s.

About 1 AM Wednesday, Tulsa Police investigate what they believe is a gang-related shooting. A 3 year-old child is grazed with gunfire. 9 PM Tuesday night, two suspected gang members force their way into a Tulsa home and shoot a man in the leg.

Early Tuesday morning, Shelly and Ples Vann Jr are shot to death in their home. Tulsa Police believe it's retaliation against Shelly Vann's sons, identified as gang members. "No indications whatsoever that those people were involved in anything that got 'em where they were and that takes the retaliation of that nature of this shooting to a new level." Tulsa Police public information officer Scott Walton says "fear" keeps witnesses from coming forward and police can't guarantee their safety if they do talk. "And that's a hard thing to overcome because everybody likes to make sure that they're safe and that everything's okay with their family and that's very difficult to overcome and often times gang cases are lost just because of that."

Ron Palmer became police chief in 1992, when gang shootings were an almost weekly event. He worked with Tulsa County authorities to build Tulsa's 11-member Gang Enforcement Team in 1996. "The community became involved which was the best thing. The community was willing to stand up, especially during the mid-90s, stand up, be good witnesses, testify to things that they had seen. We put a lot of people in jail. And really it seemed like the gang problem subsided and then came back again near the end of my tenure in Tulsa."

Now Tulsa's gang unit is half its starting size. Six members to reign in a growing problem. Street crimes units and foot patrols are gone, so Tulsa Police have largely taken a defensive, rather than proactive role. They need the community more than ever. "Everybody has to think that this is something that we won't accept, and then once that recognition is made, go on forward and do what's necessary to stop it."

At least seven people have died as the result of a gang feud between the Hoover Crips and the Neighborhood Crips gangs last year. Most of the victims have been members or associates of the Neighborhood Crips, records show
U KNOW XACTLY WHAT U SPEAKIN ON DOGG..I USED 2 GO OUT 2 TULSA AND WAS LOCKED DOWN with MANY OF THEY RIDAHS....T-TOWN IS ALOT MORE HOOD THAN OKC....BUT WE'RE BIGGER AND MAY HAVE MORE GANGS OVERALL....BUT TULSA IS FULL OF ROUGH ASS PROJECTS, AND THERE ALL RUN BY CRIPS, FROM DIFFERENT SETS...THE TURLEY-SIDE N-HOOD CRIPS ARE HELLA DEEP AND FUNKIN with THE HOOVAS HARD....LAST TIME I WAS OUT THERE SHOOTINGS WERE HAPPENING IN TURLEY LEFT AND RIGHT...I THINK THE HOOVAS OVERALL THO ARE THE DEEPEST IN TULSA...BLOODS ARE A RARITY IN T-TOWN BUT THE DEEPEST SET IS TULSA RED MOBB BLOODS...THEM NIGGAS GO HARD..I WAS UP IN JBCC(JACKIE BRANNON CORRECTIONAL CENTER) with ALL THEM NIGGAS...IT WAS LIKE 405VS918....THOSE ARE THE 2 DEEPEST AREA CODES, AND WE WOULD GO AT IT 24/7 DOGG...REAL SH--T..918 WAS MADE UP OF HOOVAS, AND N-HOODS, THAT ACTUALLY FOUGHT EACH OTHER ALOT 2...THE T-TOWN RED MOBB NIGGAS KINDA STOOD ALONE AND USED 2 FIGHT WITH IP(INDIAN PRIDE)...FOLKS THIS IS THE BIGGEST AND STRONGEST PRISON GANG IN OKLAHOMA....AND THEY RUN MCALESTER STATE PRISON WHICH IS ONE OF THE TOP10 MOST DANGEROUS YARDS IN THE U.S...IT'S BEEN ON HBO SPECIALS, AND A&E LEFT AND RIGHT...U'VE PROBABLY HEARD BOUT "THE WALLS"...JBCC IS THE MINIMUM YARD ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WALLS IN MCALESTER..I WASN'T TRYNA SEE THE WALLS, SO I STAYED OUTTA ALOT OF B.S...

AW DOGG U BROUGHT BACK THOSE KRAZY AZZ OLD DAYS OF MINE DOGG...I'LL REST MY HANDS PIMP-JUCE!!!...BUT I REMEMBER MANY MANY BATTLES with THOSE FOOLS...

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 10th, 2004, 10:42 am

@LB516….MAN I JUST COPPED THE BLACK CHRONICLE AND THEM HOOVAS, AND N-HOODS AINT SLOWED DOWN A BIT SINCE WE LAST POSTED…THE HOOVAS JUST KILT A BABY TRYNA GET AT THE N-HOODS…..I GOT THE ARTICLE AT THE PAD….THE BABY IS S’POSEDLY BELIEVED 2 BE RELATED 2 THE N-HOODS, OR PART OF THERE FAMILY IF I READ IT CORRECTLY….I’LL REREAD OVER THE ARTICLE AGAIN..MAYBE EVEN POST IT IF I FEEL LIKE TYPING ALL THAT…YEAH THE HOOVAS, ARE LIGHTING THEM UP OUT THERR…..

BUT REALLY THIS IS TRAGIC THO FOLKS….WE’RE KILLIN UP LIL KIDS THAT HAVE NOTHING 2 DO WITH THIS WHATSOEVER YA DIG…KARMA IS A MUGG THO!!!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 1st, 2004, 8:46 am

A gang-related shooting claimed the life of a 19-year-old man Monday, and three people have been arrested, Oklahoma City police Sgt. Leroy Dancy said.

Terrell Washington was shot several times about 2:55 p.m. in the 500 block of NW 90, Dancy said.

Three people, Robert Wise,21, Tyler Carter,17, and his brother Chris Carter,14 were being questioned about the shootings late Monday, Dancy said.

The violence was sparked by hand gestures, he said. “Gang signs were flashed”, and gunfire broke out on NW 90, Dancy said.

An ambulance rushed Washington to OU Medical Center, but he was pronounced dead on arrival.

Wise was arrested about 5:30 p.m. in south,Oklahoma City.

About 8 p.m. a police gang unit investigating the killing went to a house in the 2100 block of NW 113. Two juveniles fled on foot, and officers chased them, police said.

The juveniles were found trying to hide at the Stratford Place Apartments, 11120 Stratford Drive, about minutes later police said. Both were arrested. Two handguns were found by officers, Dancy said.

Four hours earlier, Several of Washington’s friends from the “456 Piru Bloods”, gathered on NW 90 where he’d been shot.One of his friends, Lamar Brown, said he was shot twice in the back and once in the leg as he tried to run into the back yard of a house where Brown’s uncle lives.

“I’ve known him my whole life” Brown said. He was running over here for help”.

Brown said he saw Washington who lives nearby, about two weeks ago. The two went to John Marshall High School, attended church and played basketball together, Brown said.

“He was just a teenager living his life” Brown said.

R.I.P
Lil-T-Dogg2

In a separate homicide case, police Monday were investigating a shooting that left Omar Almos, 23, dead of gunshot wounds about 10:50 p.m. Friday, at 1213 SW 17.

Two others Phillip Favela 24, and Anthony Zamora, 17, were wounded by gunfire. They were treated at a local hospital for gunshot wounds, police said.

sirdangerous

Unread post by sirdangerous » April 3rd, 2004, 1:26 am

well you pretty much said it straight about red mob and hoover and nh tulsa gang violence did die doen i wan in red mob and when the hill brothrs moves everyones kind of gone thier own way in small sets red mob used to dominate th south side of time pretty much as the only real gang out there but they did leak over to mid town near 11th which but 107 hoover crip and maplewood and gilcrease hills are the hard set in tulsa nh well lets just say if i always joked on em but they could do some damage im sure ::87THEaveSET:: Hoova crips!!!!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 6th, 2004, 7:43 am

WHAT UP PIMP-JUCE….U FROM HOOVA, OR RED MOBB??…BUT I KNEW SOME OG’S FROM RED-MOBB, AND I MET A GANG OF TULSA HOOVAS, AND N-HOODS IN R.I.D!!!

sirdangerous

Unread post by sirdangerous » April 9th, 2004, 2:54 pm

hoover! but i do still talk to to a few red mob

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 9th, 2004, 3:06 pm

R THERE ANY RAYMOND CRIPS IN OKLAHOMA ANYONE
KNOWS OFF

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 9th, 2004, 10:06 pm

NAW AINT NO RAYMONDS IN OKLAHOMA…BUT YALL ARE HELLA DEEP IN DENVER, AND HAVE BEEN LOCKED IN A BLOODY WAR WITH PARK HILL-CMGS..BUT NOT IN THE OK…
@SIRDANGEROUS….U KNOW B-FUNKY FROM RED-MOBB..BIG-JOOK…MAN THOSE TULSA HOOVAS WAS HELLA DEEP UP IN R.I.D…AND ONCE U HIT THE 2ND PLATOON THAT’S THE GLADIATOR PLATOON…U KNOW BIRD FROM N-HOOD???..ME AND THAT NIGGA MY NIGGA DUSE FROM PIRU, C-DOWN FROM N-HOOD(OKC): WE USED 2 ROLL NIGGAS UP….BUT HOOVAS AS A WHOLE WITH OKC, AND TULSA WAS LIKE 75 DEEP..N-HOODS BOUT 45, AND BLOODS LIKE 40-45…MY NIGGA I NEVER KNEW SHAWNEE WAS A BLOOD TOWN!!!!…ERRBODY USED 2 CALL THEM THE “5-FOOTAH BLOODS”, CAUZE THERE WAS LIKE 10 OF THEM NIGGAS AND NAN ONE OF THEM WAS OVER 5’10…LOL…BUT THEM NIGGAS HAD MAJOR HANDS DOGG….SO THE RED-MOBBS STILL DO THEY THIZZLE???..AND WHO’S WINNING THAT WAR OUT THERR???.. THEY SAID THE HOOVAS DID A HOME INVASION MURDER AND KILT SOME OF THOSE N-HOODS FAMILY…AND A BABY LAST I HEARD!!!

AND I KNOW U KNOW THAT CAT THEY CALLED “LIFE”, FROM HOOVA..CAUZE ERRBODY WAS TALKING BOUT HIM CAUZE HE DID A DOUBLE-MURDER ON SOME N-HOODS…AND YA BOY BIG-DRE IS SITTIN ON SWOLE ON THE YARD…that NIGGA WAS COOL AS HELL PIMP-JUCE…

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 18th, 2004, 9:08 am

BUT MY 456 NIGGAS IS STILL HOLDIN IT DOWN…THEY MIGRATED FROM THE 405 2 580….TRUST ME THERE STILL THERE…THE HOOVAS OVERALL ARE PROBABLY THE BIGGEST GANG OUT HERE….THEY ONCE WERE IN OKC….BUT THEY’VE TAKEN 2 MANY HITS, AND KILLED 2 MANY OF THERE OWN MEMBERS….THAT’S WHY THOSE E/S PITTS PARK NIGGAS BROKE OFF AND STARTED CALLING THEMSELVES “E/S PITTZ PARK HARD HOOVA CRIPS”…OR HHGC…THEM AND THOSE 107 HILL-SIDE HOOVAS,ROUND THE CORNER ARE BOUT THE DEEPEST…ASK THEM NIGGAS IN THE 405 WHO BE GIVING IT UP 2 THEM AND PEEP WHAT THEY SAY…..!!!!.DON’T LET THEM FOOL U BY SHEER NUMBERS…U GOIN BE OUT HERE FOR THE SUMMER…COME 2 THE OKMULGEE PARADE IN AUGUST DOGG….U GOIN PEEP WHO RUN STUFF….I’LL BE THERE…WE GOIN BE DOWN THURR CLOWNING 2…AND ALL THEM OUTTA TOWN NIGGAS, FROM TEXAS, LIL-ROCK,PINE BLUFF, TENNESSE MIZZZOU, ETC GOIN BE THURR 2 CAUZE THEY ALWAYS ARE..…U GOIN PEEP..HOLLA AT ME IF U WANNA KNOW XACTLY WHEN…ON ERRTHING U GOIN PEEP DOGG….HAHAHA…..

Boobie

Unread post by Boobie » June 18th, 2004, 5:40 pm

Yea 4sho ImMos Def Gone Peep the Shyt...Im 4rm H-town In Texas..But Ima Be In Ok Probably Monday If My Uncle ComeAn Get Me...But Dem 90 Niccahs Aint Really Nuthin Cuz All Dey OG's An Shyt R In Jail An 90 Really Jus A Skool Gang Now..But Hoova Was Str8 Murder'n Dem Dude In the Gang Fight Even Hoova Girls Was Gonin At It...But Dey Fight Most Of the Tyme At the Event<<Eva Heard Of It...Get At Me...

Homestead Rd...Black Disciple

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 18th, 2004, 8:25 pm

HOMEY I DON’T KNOW HOW THEM 90’S IN L-TOWN DO IT BUT THE ONES IN OKC ARE NOT A SCHOOL GANG…THEY’RE VERY NUMEROUS, AND ON THE REAL THEY BE GIVIN IT UP 2 THE HOOVAS BIG TIME MAN…SAY IT JUST DAWNED ON ME AFTER I POOFFED THIS BOMB…DOGG WAS U TALKING BOUT THE ANNUAL BLACK FESTIVAL BOLEY PARADE??..IT JUST PASSED…THE LAST WEEKEND IN MAY…IF SO THAT XPLAINS IT…THE HOOVAS, HAVE ALWAYS RUN THIS BUT NOT W/O CASUALTIES..I REMEMBER WHEN THEY FAMILY’S CAME THRU AND SPRAYED THEM OUT….HOMEY IF U WERE HERE NOW IT’D BE POPULATIN…THIS WEEKEND’S THE JUNETEENTH PARADE, ON THE EAST-SIDE, AND ERRRRRBODY AND THEY MOMMA GOIN BE THURR 2MORROW..WE ALL WENT UP 2 THE CARWASH IN OUR HOOD AND OUR SH-T’S ON SHINE YA HEARD ME…THE CRIPS’S GOIN BE THE DEEPEST BUT IT WONT BE THE HOOVAS…WATCH HOW THEM 90’S AND 60’S CLICK UP AND START GETTING IN THEY A***…DON’T GET ME WRONG PIMPIN…HOOVAS, ARE HELLA DEEP AND FULL OF RIDAHS, BUT THEY CAN’T TAKE ON ERRBODY, AND XPECT 2 WIN…ON THE REAL HOMEY I COULD GO INTO ALL KIND’S OF SH-T ON THEM NIGGAS…U COULD SAY THERE’S A LOT OF BAD BLOOD BETWEEN US, AND THEM 36,107 HILLSIDE, AND HHGC NIGGAS…

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 1st, 2004, 9:04 am

A 29-year-old man was shot Wednesday after he answered his front door in northeast Oklahoma City, police said.
Lamont LaDon Robinson was taken to OU Medical Center after the shooting that occurred about 8 a.m. in the 2000 block of Martin Luther King Avenue, Oklahoma City police Sgt. Gary Knight said.
A hospital spokeswoman said Robinson was in serious condition.
Robinson was at the house with an unidentified female when there was a knock at the door, Knight said.
“Two black males pulled him into the front yard, striking him in the head with a pistol, and then shot him” Knight said.

N-HOODS GOIN 2 WORK ON THEM HOOVAS, OVER THURR….

CrimMajor

Unread post by CrimMajor » July 2nd, 2004, 3:49 pm

What gangs are in Norman?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 2nd, 2004, 8:32 pm

A BUNCH OF WHITEBOYS THAT DO IGNORANT SH_T..BUT U’RE VERY CLOSE 2 THE SOUTH-SIDE,OKC…THE MEXICAN GANGS, ARE SHOOTIN EACH OTHER UP OVER THERE…THERE MAY EVEN BE OUR FIRST REAL BLACKVSMECIAN BEEF BREWING…THERE WAS A MURDER BOUT 2 WEEKS AGO IN THE WILL ROGERS COURT PJS….A LIL 13 YR OLD MEXICAN GIRL GOT KILT BY SOME NIGGA..HAD A GANG OF ESE’S ON TV CRYIN AND LOOKIN LIKE THEY WERE READY 2 GO ON ONE…

streetcleaner

Unread post by streetcleaner » July 13th, 2004, 3:11 pm

Hey TomTom what set is trippin over the shooting of the mexican girl in the courts. Was she banging or are the Hispanics just mad bout her getting killed?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 15th, 2004, 12:06 pm

DON’T KNOW FA’SHO MAYNE…ALL I KEEP THINKING BOUT IS THE OGP’S, CAUZE U KNOW THEY’LL PRACTICALLY KILL ANYBODY…BUT NOT FA’SHO…I DID HERE DUDE WAS A CRIP THO..

streetcleaner

Unread post by streetcleaner » July 15th, 2004, 12:32 pm

yeah I think he was a 90. I hope those fools keep their heads and dont go blasting on each other.