Oklahoma gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Oklahoma gangs

Unread post by TomTom » September 29th, 2004, 8:42 pm

i've never met anyone from 48 tho..

i been kickin it with some IFG's lately and they just recently rode on the 46's and 60's over in Dungee..

MissBlueJay

Unread post by MissBlueJay » October 16th, 2004, 3:51 am

Isn't there some PlayBoyGansterCrips in Oklahoma City? I heard they are deep!

streetcleaner

Unread post by streetcleaner » October 24th, 2004, 12:40 am

they a bunch of playboy crips here in OKC, but they a bunch of busters. A couple of them got killed this last summer and they aint done nuthin bout it

chris43

Unread post by chris43 » October 27th, 2004, 11:46 pm

BITCHASS NIGGA!!!

WHO TOLD YOU SNOOVA CAN COME UP IN HERE? WE DONT NEED DIRTY NIGGAS UP HERE FUC SNOOVA CUZZ! 43GC

mennace
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mennace » November 5th, 2004, 10:35 am

im from ny bangin blood how many set out there

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 19th, 2004, 4:51 pm

MissBlueJay wrote:Isn't there some PlayBoyGansterCrips in Oklahoma City? I heard they are deep!
lol..playboys is weak ass hell...they stay on the south side getting ran by the mexicans...

and them shotgun niggas tryna make a lil comeback but we'll peep how long that last...

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » November 22nd, 2004, 11:51 am

where r the raymonds out there, i heard my hood is out in the ok.
do any of yall crips out there know west hadnin about the fame

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 23rd, 2004, 4:44 pm

@smokey

did u hear bout that nigga that jumped off the bridge on the East-side running from the pigs...???.Boy dropped 40 feet and still survived..THey said boy was wanted for a drive-by shooting, and if i'm correct this may have been the same cat, that did that mission on them Hoova's over on the hillside...unless u aint heard...the NHC 27's rolled over 2 the hillside,with a broad driving(old school style hugh), and popped heavily on the hoovas...they said yall niggas popped back and it turned into a shootout..

dont know fa'sho if that's the same cat but some one told me that ya heard..
and u shuda came down 2 the OKC for langston homecoming..

word was 456, skylines, and IFG's put it down on the 60's something nasty...a broad told me RU's was beating this boy down so bad she was begging somebody 2 help him...2 2 many incidents have occured since i've been gone...holla back tho ya heard..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » December 15th, 2004, 9:45 am

WELL FOR THE RECORD I'LL SPEAK FOR THE OKC 90'S AND SAY THEY'RE FAR FROM PRETTY BOYS...WE DONT LIKE THEM NIGGAS EITHER BUT WHEN U LOOK AT THE FACTS THEY'RE VERY DEEP AND INHABIT SOME RUGGED AREAS IN THE CITY...THE 90'S AND 60'S ROLL FROM NW10TH IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA, ALL THE WAY UPTOWN 2 BOUT NW50TH ON THE WEST..

AND THEN JUST SOUTH OF DOWNTOWN U HAVE THE WILL ROGERS COURTS WHICH HAS ONE OF THE HIGHEST CRIME RATES IN THE COUNTY...THEY RUN THAT..YEAH THE HOOVAS, IS A LIL THICK..THEM AND THEM GUN NIGGAS...BUT THEY AINT NEARLY ASS DEEP AS THEY USED 2 BE...AND THEY EVEN BE HAVING PROBLEMS ON THE EAST-SIDE WITH THEM NH27 NIGGAS, OVER IN M.L.K. DISTRICT...BUT I HAVE HEARD YALL HAVE KILT ALOT OF THEM 2...NOT 2 MENTION EAST-SIDE PIRU'S HAVE DONE THEY'RE FAIR SHARE....

THEY MIGHT BE A LIL 2 THICK FOR YALL MAN..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » December 27th, 2005, 5:09 pm

im looking at my last post and boy has so much changed in my city..

i remember just speaking on the hoovas, and now going into 2006 they've lost alot of weight...the r60's have kilt 3 of them this year in cold fashion and just friday the 23rd word is some homeys from 77 block murder 1 family smoked one of they soldiers, so i tell u the shift of pwer out here has changed. actually word is the ifgs did another shooting last night on the r20's crips, so they getting real active...one thing is for sure is the 60's out here and the 90's are making a huge push 2 take the hoovas out.. i knew the other bloods would start taking shots at the hoovas 2 since they're down and out..

WHAT UP 2 THOSE WHO I USED 2 CHOP IT UP WITH ON THE DAILY..BEEN A WILD YEAR PEEPS, BUT IM STILL ALIVE..

LIL-BUCKY(RIP)...WE LOST ANOTHER SOLDIER THIS YEAR ON THE BATTLEGROUNBDS OURSELVES..NORTH UP!!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » December 27th, 2005, 5:21 pm

" A man was shot in the head in an apparent drive-by shooting Monday night in Midwest City.
Police Chief Brandon Calebes said the victim was a middle aged black man. He was taken to a local hospital.
"His injuries are not considered life threanting at this time," Calebes said.
Calebes said the shooting took place shortly after 6pm in the 200 block of Windsor Way.Officers at the scene said 15-20 shots were fired in the area and they described the shooting as gang-related.
Calebes said a red sports car was involed in the shooting but he was not sure wether the shooter fired from inside the vehicle. The car was seen headed west on Windsor Way.
No arrest have been made in the incident late Monday night"

my thoughts...if u're from the O's(r20's 60's 90's), u better watch out cauze the IFG's, and VNG's is ryding..

this is an area known as "THe PANIC ZONE"..its infested with r20's, and the bloods from Murder 1 have been busting on them for years now..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » December 28th, 2005, 2:58 pm

"Oklahoma City police on Tuesday released the name of a man shot Friday on the city's northeast side.
Capt. Jeffrey Becker said Gregory Lee Strain, 22 arrived at OU Medical Center about 3 p.m.
Doctors pronounced him dead at the hospital.
In a statement released Tuesday, Becker said the homicide investigators learned Strain was involved in an altercation and was shot in the 1600 block of NE 14.
Investigators described the shooter as a black man wearing a hooded sweatshirt.
Police are asking people with information to call Oklahoma City homicide investigators at 297-1126, or crime stoppers.

that was the incident in which Baby-h-hop from hoova was kilt.

YoungHustla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by YoungHustla » May 19th, 2006, 9:31 am

My Cousin Derrick Live in Lawton. He know alot about them gangs around there. He Also Know about The Black Heart G's in Dallas

Mello

Unread post by Mello » July 24th, 2006, 5:37 pm

shies wrote:In OKC, We've got alot of different gangs. Here's a few of them.

Hispanic:
GBC
SSL
GBL
SUR 13
Latin Kings..

Crips:
90's
60's
20's
30's
18street crip
Grape Street Crip
EastSide Crip
South Side 51St Crip

Bloods:
Murda 1
IFG..
I don't know many B's but I know most of the C's :)
Gang ish got old.. been shot because of it.. not getting back into.. you feel me? Shout to all the homeboyz on the blo'k'

i was tol the 90s is the deepest in ok

Kasper23

Unread post by Kasper23 » August 15th, 2006, 7:58 pm

no1's heard of jrs? (Juaritos)

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 19th, 2006, 9:27 am

i have heard of juaritos...they're a real hard mexican gang that is fueding hard with South Side Lokos..I spell "LOKOS" just how the ese's spell it cauze i went 2 an alternative school in downtown OKC with a gang of them..Yea Juaritos is hard tho..bout 300 strong, and stay right across the street from the R60's, and R90's..

Kasper23

Unread post by Kasper23 » August 19th, 2006, 8:08 pm

u kno a fool named emileo?

Kasper23

Unread post by Kasper23 » August 19th, 2006, 10:43 pm

and btw is PlayboyGangster Crip made up of mostly white boys????
i use to know some fools repn pgc one of em was eric doofered or some
shit and other was AJ ?? any1 heard of em? i went to skool at NW Classen
lot of jrs and southsiders was there aswell as some black gangs <.<

and up in northern oklahoma (ponca city area) by kansas
they got some indian gangs and these white boy bloods called the
morgan mafia lol they fake as hell tho then you also got
fresno bulldogs that moved in from fresno cali my homies family

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » August 22nd, 2006, 6:39 am

I used to live in Warr Acres, in the Warr Acres Apts on 39th st and used to chill up at the park on 50th on the daily. That was the hood back in the day, and where I was quoted at the age of 14, 2-5-95.

The only Shotguns I ever saw were white, and them fools stayed bangin to the right in Greenbay Paccers hats. Never heard of no Shotgun Hoover mixbreeds, but I have been gone a very long time.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 23rd, 2006, 10:21 am

white shotguns??..Never met one..THe shotguns that really bang out here are on the EAST-Side over in Edwards PARK, and GARDEN DAYZ/GARDEN OAKS area..THEY were all black 2..didnt know about the white shotguns..

U went 2 NW Classen hugh..haha..I went 2 John MARshall b4 they shut it down and tried 2 reopen as a white school..Now that was an original Blood school.. NW classen used 2 b a crip school with a gang of ese's but i assume the mexican population has probably tripled over there since i was in school..

Norman gangs??..never knew any myself..So who do yall think got the hardest hood on the OKC METRO??..Im a BLOOD, but im a realest 2..

Top 10 gangs in okc

Bloods
456 piru
murder-1/77 block IFG
CRIPS
i'd say R60's and R90's are bout the hardest..yall remember PHV's used 2 b the most feared set???

kinda like a where are they now subject hugh??

and i'll take yall niggs waaaaaay back 2 see where yall's hoodness is at...

Yall remember the "SOUTHEAST VILLAGE GANGSTA CRIPS"??..OFF OF SE 15..in the projects called Ambassador court..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 23rd, 2006, 10:22 am

forgot 2 mention more gangs, but tell me what yall think

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 24th, 2006, 12:06 pm

A California gang member was sentenced Tuesday to 20 years in prison on drug charges.
Erik Orozco, 31 is one of 16 people convicted in connection with a gang-related drug smuggling operation bringing methamphetamine and cocaine to Oklahoma City, according to federal prosecutors. Two other suspects are fugitives.
Members of the Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats gang has brought the drugs from Los Angeles for distribution by local gang memebers.
The group was responsible for 42 pounds of methamphetamine and more than 5 pounds of cocaine with a street value of more than $4 million, according to a statement by prosecutors.
Ringleader Dennis Emerson Gonzalez 33, was sentenced to 30 years. Others were senteced to terms ranging from 46 months to 20 years.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 30th, 2006, 9:47 am

More than 100 federal and local law enforcement officers swept through the metro area before dawn Tuesday and began arresting 17 alleged gang members and their associates on assorted drug and gun charges.

Ten suspects were in custody by 4 p.m. Tuesday and officers were still searching for seven fugitives, said Oklahoma City U.S. Attorney John C. Richter.
The indictments and arrests are the result of a joint investigation begun in April by the Oklahoma City Metropolitian Gang Task Force, which includes several members of several fedral and state law enforcement agencies, the prosecutor said at a join news conference.
An undercover Oklahoma City police officer and a confidential informant were used to make a series of gun and drug related buys from Crips-affiliated gang members during a course of the investigation, he said.

"We have bought or seized 36 firearms and crack or powdered cocaine carrying an estimated street value of about $300,000" Richter said.

Mike Golson, assistant special agent in charge of the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, said one of the recovred guns already has been linked through shell casings to a January 2006 Midwest City drive-by shooting in which a female was wounded in the hip.

Ballistics test will be performed on all the recovered weapons to see if they can be linked to any other crimes, he said.

Richter said there are atleast 87 identifiable criminal gangs operating in the Oklahoma City metro area with an estimated 2500 to 3500 gang memebers or associates.

yall know that was the r60's they hit..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » September 15th, 2006, 6:56 am

and did yall hear about that r60 getting killed by the IFG's last night...???..we've got a war fixin 2 pop off and it started when the r60's killed OG HK(rip)....THey had the news in Murder-1 all day and night..showed a gang of damu homeys on there hitting fools up and what not..I went 2 the funeral yesterday, and there was atleast 150 Bloods there..i'll keep yall fools posted..it's fixin 2 get wild tho

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 15th, 2006, 9:14 pm

:shock: :roll:

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » October 11th, 2006, 9:25 am

85-Count Indictment Charges 21 Gang Members and Associates with Conspiracy, Drug, Gun Charges

10/5/2006 5:06:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: National Desk

Contact: Bob Troester of the Western District of Oklahoma, 405-553-8999

OKLAHOMA CITY, Oct. 5 /U.S. Newswire/ -- An indictment was unsealed today charging 21 gang members and associates with 85 counts involving conspiracy, gun and drug related charges, announced U.S. Attorney John C. Richter of the Western District of Oklahoma and the Oklahoma City Metropolitan Gang Task Force.

The indictment alleges that the 21 defendants were members or associates of the Walnut Gangster Crips street gang who conspired with each other and four unindicted co-conspirators to possess with intent to distribute more than 30 kilograms of cocaine, multiple kilograms of cocaine powder and over 1,000 tablets of ecstasy. According to the indictment, one of the purposes of the membership and association with the Walnut Gangster Crips and other street gangs was to facilitate their drug trafficking activity by providing a network to distribute the drugs.

The indictment further alleges that the Walnut Gangster Crips associated themselves with several defendants who acquired the cocaine powder in Los Angeles to manufacture the crack for re- distribution in the Oklahoma City area. The indictment alleges that Jimm's Used Tires was used primarily as a front for the drug dealing activities of this organization and that cocaine powder and crack was stored, concealed or manufactured at 11 other locations identified in the indictment. The indictment seeks the forfeiture of various firearms, ammunition, over $15,000 in cash and real property.

The 21 defendants named in the indictment are as follows: Arthur Cleon Draper; Marcus Basil Gilkey; Lavertise Antwion Cudjo; Lajuan Odell Carr; Esco Lajuan Thomas; Ronald Gene Owens; Donkawa Cantrell Larmouth; Erica Temisha Foy; Edwin Ellis Smith; Daquita Leeshon Knox; Deon Braxton; Trina Marie Brown; Chaz Deon Berry; Everett Lamont Carr; Deondre Shawn Cooper; Karen Denise Anderson; Konnie Fay Hester and Elizabeth Ann Herndon, all of Oklahoma City; Edward J. Adair of Clinton, Okla.; Kristy Latrail Barker of Clinton, Okla. and Everett Lloyd Owens of Boley, Okla. If convicted, each defendant faces no less than 10 years and up to life in federal prison.

In February, Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales unveiled his plan to combat gang violence across America expanding the successful Project Safe Neighborhoods program to include new and enhanced anti-gang efforts. Locally, on May 23, U.S. Attorney John C. Richter, Oklahoma County District Attorney Wes Lane, FBI Special Agent in Charge Sal Hernandez, ATF Special Agent in Charge Ronnie Carter and Oklahoma City Police Department Chief Bill Citty, publicly announced the formation of the Oklahoma City Metropolitan Gang Task Force. The task force announced Project GRIND which seeks to have Gangs, Removed, Isolated Neutralized and Dismantled from our streets and neighborhoods.

Today's indictment is the result of a joint investigation spearheaded by the FBI, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the Oklahoma City Police Department. Other key law enforcement partners in this investigation were the U.S. Marshal's Service; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives; Oklahoma County Sheriff's Office and the U.S. Secret Service. This case is being prosecuted by U.S. Attorney John C. Richter and Assistant U.S. Attorney Leslie Maye.

http://www.usnewswire.com/

-0-

/© 2006 U.S. Newswire 202-347-2770/

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » October 12th, 2006, 11:10 am

You know who OG Buccet Loc is? He rap, Come with some real shit. Think he might be from the 90's.
What about Young Cashpah from OKC? Seen him on T-Nutty's dvd hollerin Nutty Blocc.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 2nd, 2006, 1:54 pm

Yea "Buccet Loc" just got out the pen..and CAsper, and his brother K-dogg are from Nutty Block..They used 2 beef with my homeys which made them rivals 2 me..I know them well..trust me dogg..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 2nd, 2006, 2:50 pm

and yea "Buccet" is from 90's..a big ass nigga(6'2 400lb) 2..He made that song "South Side Rollin", and all the O's out here was luvin him for that..He actually raps with alot of bloods 2..

FLUID
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FLUID » November 9th, 2006, 6:34 am

Yeah that SS Rollin cut the shit.

How long Nutty Block been in OKC?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » November 9th, 2006, 1:39 pm

homey it's funny u ask that..THe Nutty Blocks have been out here since atleast the late 80's early 90's..THey were probably the first crip set 2 challenge Bloods from the North-Side..Now i have personal issues w/ them from the past as far as street shit u know..But i will say this..them fools got some killers...shit i remember b4 i was even reppin, me and my older brotha used 2 steal cars, ride 2 the EAst-Side, and mark over there tags..one time they caught us and chased us some 3-4 blocks dumping and all.

Bleave me when i say this..Nutty Blocks out here no us North-Side niggas well..On another note..One of there soliers was killed just last year in a club shooting, by some Hoovas..Nutty's smashed on them in the club, and the Hoovas ran up in the club blasting..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 12th, 2007, 9:40 pm

OG Drell Dogg(rip)...THis was a story pn the G homey that was done in the NY times.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/07/sport ... 7dean.html