Oklahoma gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Oklahoma gangs

Unread post by TomTom » July 15th, 2004, 12:55 pm

U FROM THE SOUTH PIMPIN???..THAT WHOLE AREA IS HOT ASS HELL RIGHT NOW…DUMPINS LEFT AND RIGHT… ABD SO I ASSUME THE 90’S ARE KICKIN IT TIGHT WITH THE OGP’’S NOW HUGH….DON’T SEE HOW THO…BUT OH WELL!!!

BUT YEAH MEXICANS, AND BLACKS HAVE BEEN COOL…MOST OF THE TIMES…

streetcleaner

Unread post by streetcleaner » July 15th, 2004, 2:45 pm

yeah homie I usually be kickin it at Pitts......where u from anyway?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 20th, 2004, 7:03 am

I’M FROM NORTH-HIGHLANDS PIMPIN…AND WHEN U SAY PITTS…DO U MEAN PITTS PARK..???

streetcleaner

Unread post by streetcleaner » July 21st, 2004, 2:39 pm

yeah I usually be over there at Pitts Park mostly, but really anywhere on the east side.....who you with anyway?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 25th, 2004, 11:38 am

I ROLL WITH THE 456 RU’S PIMPIN…BUT I GOT BOYS ALL OVER THE EAST-SIDE…THEM SHOT-GUNS TRYNA MAKE A COMEBACK I PEEP..GETTING INTO IT WITH THE 90’S AND 60’S, OVER THERE ON THE EAST HUGH…U FROM THEY TURF???

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 30th, 2004, 8:49 am

A man shot Tuesday night at a local apartment complex has died.

Preston Cooper, 27 of Bethany died about 4 a.m. Wednesday from a gunshot wound to the chest, said officials in the state medical examiner’s office.

About 11:30 p.m. Tuesday, acting on witness descriptions, police entered a unit at Valencia Apartments 221 N Meridan, and arrested Terrence Quillen, 23, of Oklahoma City on a complaint of shooting with the intent to kill. Quilllen is being held on a murder complaint.
Witnesses told police that Quillen and Cooper were part of an ongoing fued between two gangs, and that there have been altercations between the groups, Bethany Police Chief Neal Troutman said.
Police said they are still investigating wether the shooting was gang-related.
Cheryl Hawkins, spokeswoman for the Oklahoma County district attorney’s office, said Wednesday that charges could be filed this week.
Bail was denied for Quillen, who is being held in the Oklahoma County jail.

Troutman said officers were called about 8:45 p.m. Tuesday to the Williamsburg Apartments, 7313 NW 23, to investigate a possible shooting. While en route, officers were flagged down by Coopers’ friends, who were driving him to the hospital after he was shot.
Police took Cooper to the Conoco gas station at NW 23 and Rockwell, where he was placed in an ambulance and taken to OU Medical Center.
Cooper’s friends told Police they were taking him home from a birthday party when he was shot, Troutman said. According to the witnesses, Cooper was getting out of the car when a black male approached him and fired three rounds which struck Cooper in the arm, chest, and lower hip, Troutman said.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 30th, 2004, 8:52 am

@streetcleaner..U know who those 90’s are beefin with over there??..I haven’t a clue!!

streetcleaner

Unread post by streetcleaner » July 30th, 2004, 9:22 pm

No man I'm not sure what they problem is. They been pretty cool with us lately. Me and 3 of my boys got jacked up yesterday by Oklahoma City gang task...they some crazy fools. I thot about running but I clean. I run from them once and not sure I gonna do it again. I'll ask some of my people about them 90's and see what is up. Holle at ya soon

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 31st, 2004, 8:36 am

YEAH MAN THAT PUNK A## GANG UNIT, ARE SOME MARKS…THEY GOT US ON FILE LIKE BACK IN ’93, AND THAT S$$ CAME BACK 2 HAUNT A NIGGA IN 97…WHEN THEY SAY ONCE U TURN 18, IT DON’T MATTER THAT’S A F### LIE MAN…WE CAUGHT A CASE, AND TOLD THEM FOOLS WE WASN’T FROM S***…ONE OF THEM PIGS PULLED US UP FROM BACK THEN AND WAS LIKE “THEY A F*** LIE THEY SOME PIRU BLOODS”…I WAS LIKE DAM THAT’S F*** UP…MY LAWYOR TOLD ME THEY DON’T EVEN LOOK AT that S** ONCE U HIT 18…BS MY NIGGA…

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 31st, 2004, 8:55 am

AND WHO WAS THAT TORE UP THAT JUVENILE CONCERT @ CLUB 405??

I HEARD JUVE WAS PERFORMING SLOW MOTION AND STOPPED AND WAS LIKE “YALL NIGGAS NEED 2 CUT THAT S** OUT AND SHOW A NIGGA SOME RESPECT”…AND THEN AS SOON AS HE STARTED BACK UP NIGGAS STARTED SKIFFLIN AGAIN.. AND THEN HE JUST LEFT…

SOME HOES TOLD ME THAT…AND THEN I PEEPED MY NIGGA LIL BEEF FROM MURDER-1, AND HE WAS KINDA PUMPED UP AND THANGS, TALKING 2 SOME NIGGAS AT THE STORE SO I COULDN'’ HOLLA AT HIM THAT LONG...BUT I NOTICED HE WAS A LIL LUMPED..

BUT I ALSO HEARD THEM MIDWAY HUSTLA NIGGAS WAS SKIFFLIN…U KNOW THEM FOOLS FROM 60’S THAT BE RAPPIN…ONE OF THEM GOT THAT ESCALADE ON ’22 SPREES…YA HEARD!!!

streetcleaner

Unread post by streetcleaner » July 31st, 2004, 1:41 pm

Hey TomTom--u hear bout that fool from shotgun that got stabbed over on the east side....gang task was out lookin for the other fool that did it and jacked us smooth the fuck up. They some crazy mo fo's right now.
I aint heard nothin bout the juvenile beef the other night, i see what I can find out.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 1st, 2004, 7:20 pm

NAW I DIDN’T HEAR BOUT THAT….BUT I JUST CAME FROM THE EAST AND I SEEN SOME OF THOSE NIGGAS,..YEAH THEY BE WEARING THEM GREEN RAGS, AND STUFF NOW…WONDER WHO DID THAT THO!!!

kingkyle04

Unread post by kingkyle04 » August 10th, 2004, 7:58 pm

i live in norman, ok but i vit okc a lot and my friend said he was a rollin 40 crip but i dont know if he was erious r just playin. are there any rollin 40s in the ok?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 11th, 2004, 8:26 am

A 15-year-old was taken to an Oklahoma City hospital in critical condition after a shooting Monday at the Will Rogers Courts in southwest Oklahoma city.
Oklahoma City police Capt.Jeffrey Becker said Marcus Ivey, who lives in the complex, had to undergo surgery after the noon shooting near 1628 Rotary.
An update on the victim's condition was unavaiable from the hospital because of privacy laws.
Police are looking for two black men in dark clothing whom witnesses saw running north after the shooting, Becker said.
Ivey was sitting on a porch when he was shot, Becker said.He then ran to another apartment complex at the complex and collapsed, Becker said.
The two involved in the shooting may be juveniles, police said.

@streetcleaner..Dogg wassup over thurr in the Courts...fools is getting gunned down left and right...who's beefin round thurr...and then that crazy a** whiteboy got gunned down by the pigs on SW 59th....dam the south is hot!!!

and ass for r40's....there used 2 be a gang of 40's out hurr...one of i went 2 Hoover middle school, with like hundreds, of crips, and there was a bang of r40's...where did ya boy come up at...one of the biggest and most well known R40's was killed in a high speed chase in my hood...North-Highlands, is blood'turf, but there was a few R40's who used 2 live between 89-92nd, along with the barrio kings, whom we've grown up with so it's cool....But yeah homey some of the more active soldiers, start lettin the 40's have it and pushed them out the hood..

kingkyle04

Unread post by kingkyle04 » August 11th, 2004, 7:28 pm

my boy lives close to the east side of norman, but he ended up bein a 90 crip

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 12th, 2004, 8:08 am

YEAH IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYBODY WANTS 2 BE FROM 90 NOWADAYS OUT HURR..I THINK THEY'VE GOTTEN DEEPER THAN THE HOOVAS, AND R60'S..U GOT THEM ALL OVER THE 405 COUNTY NOW...

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 12th, 2004, 1:41 pm

yea ders mad homies reppin ok 90z oklahoma and tenn. got the most outta state homies.....

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 12th, 2004, 8:53 pm

A 9-year-old boy was fatally shot early Wednesday as he lay asleep in his family's northwest Oklahoma City home. THree teenage males were arrested.
Police say the killing-one of 13 Oklahoma City shootings this month as of Wednesday-was gang-related.
David Pekah was pronounced dead at OU Medical Center after being shot in the arm and chest. Two women in the house were injured.
Relatives said Cecilia Castillo, 19, was shot in the neck and shoulder; Tsiannina Barnett, 19, was struck in the foot by an apparent ricochet.
Arrested were Carlos Marquez 19; Steve Lopez, 17 and Salvador Martinez, 16. THey were being held on murder complaints Wednesday in the Oklahoma County Jail.
About midnight, two gunshots startled occupants of the house at 1600 NW 13, said James McSpadden, Pekah's adult brother.
"As soon as we heard that" he said, me and my friend Steven just started grabbing people and shoving them down to the floor. Then we had them down, you know, we ran outside."

McSpadden, who was visiting from Florida, said he vaulted the wire fence outside the corner house. Steven Martin ran across the street to the borders of Mckinley Park.
"Just then we saw a black car come screaming up here(from the west) firing shots".McSpadden said. "THey whipped around the corner-right beside me- and fired more shots into the other wall."
Some of the shots appeared to come from an assault-type weapon, McSpadden said.Two bullets drove through the front window and a brick wall, not stopping until they struck a steel door.

The men ran back inside and found chaos, McSpadden said. With attention focused on Castillo's injury, no one noticed at first that David wasn't moving.
That tears at his mother's heart.
"I didn't know my baby was shot" Margie Diaz said. "I didn't know he was dead in bed, lying there on the couch."

Diaz said her house has been shot up twice in the past six months, including once last week. She blames the shootings on local gang activity.

She said one of her other sons is an admitted gang member.Graffiti on the fence and porch bears, symbols associated with the Juaritos, one of the three largest gang sets in the city.
Police said the suspects are members of another gang South-Side Locos.

"Without going into specifics", said Lt. Greg Taylor of the Oklahoma City police gang unit, "it's going to be gang-related, an ongoing fued between two rival gangs."

"He's a good baby," she said. "He was getting ready to go to school. . THat's all he talked about..... My baby had his whole life ahead of him"

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » August 27th, 2004, 11:44 am

what's the activity like in muskogee?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 30th, 2004, 8:01 am

HAHA..WHAT U KNOW BOUT COUNTRY ASS MUSKOGEE HOMEY...HAHA..IT'S A BLOOD TOWN LIKE A MOFO..

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » August 30th, 2004, 1:29 pm

cus i used to go out there every summer...country as fuck...not as country as tahlequah tho

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 31st, 2004, 9:13 am

YEP...THEY GOT A LIL RODEO NOT 2 FAR FROM THURR CALLED THE "OKMULGOEE RODEO"...I JUST WENT LIKE 2 WEEKS AGO...IT LAST LIKE ALL DAY AND ERRBODY BE THURR...U'LL PEEP THOUSANDS OF COUNTRY A** NIGGAS WALKING ROUND CHEIFIN, SIPPIN ON LEAN, GETTIN AT HOES....IT'S LIKE A HUGE RIP FEST, BUT BLOODS, BE THURR KINDA THICK..I JUST DONT LIKE THEM TULSA HOOVAS, THAT COME THRU LIKE 300 THICK WOOFIN SH** LIKE THEY RUN THE STATE JUST CAUZE ERRBODY KNOW THEY BEEN GIVING THE N-HOODS, BLOODY TIMES, AS OF LATE...BUT THAT'S TULSA..NOT OKC..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 31st, 2004, 9:15 am

AND WHERE U AT IN THE BAY??...I GOT FAMILY IN RICHMOND, AND EAST,SAN JO..AND IN SACtown the MACKtown...

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » August 31st, 2004, 10:05 am

i'm in the city, san francisco

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » September 1st, 2004, 6:51 am

AW OK...49ers, IS MY SQUAD 2.

Sleep100

Unread post by Sleep100 » September 1st, 2004, 9:34 am

I HEARD THERES 111 NHC IN OKLAHOMA TOO, IM NOT SURE WHERE AT.. ALSO I WAS LOCCED UP WITH THIS CAT FROM OKLAHOMA.. HE WAS 48 NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP... I'M NOT SURE WHICH CITY.. ANYONE KNOW OF THEM?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » September 2nd, 2004, 9:15 am

111 N-HOODS ARE IN TULSA…THEY BEEFIN REAL HARD WITH THE HOOVAS OUT THURR…I HEARD THEY GO A GOOD 300 STRONG 2…THEY HOOD IS LIKE A BIG A$$ DISTRICT CALLED TURLEY..THAT’S WHERE MOST OF THEM LIVE…IT’S GETTO A$$ HELL 2…

NHC 46 IS IN THIS LIL ALL-BLACK SUBURB CALLED SPENCER…THEY’RE FROM THE DUNGEE AREA..THEY LIVE IN THE ACTUAL NEIGHBORHOOD SECTION, BUT U CAN CATCH THEM UP IN THE DUNGEE APTS WITH THE R6O’s…THEY ALL GET 2GETHER AND GET MAAAAADDDDD DEEP…DUNGEE POSSE IS THEY CLICK..

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » September 3rd, 2004, 9:22 am

A convicted felon who claims to be a high ranking member of a Tulsa gang, has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
Michael Dwain “Mikey D” Summers, 31 pleaded guilty to possessing cocaine with an intent to distribute and four misdeameanors that resulted from a traffic stop 11 months ago.
“We feel this was an important prosecution, and we are pleased with the conviction,” Assistant District Attorney Eric Johnston said.
Police arrested Michael Summers on Sept. 30 after a traffic stop in Tulsa.
Summers was trying to dispose of crack cocaine, Officer S.E. Hickey said during a preliminary hearing.
At a police station, Summers made “spontaneous statements” that “the cocaine that he tried to destroy was the last of four ounces that he sold earlier. He also told police he dealt large quantities of cocaine and was “five star general in the Hoover Crips” Hickey said.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » September 7th, 2004, 9:36 am

TomTom wrote:A convicted felon who claims to be a high ranking member of a Tulsa gang, has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
Michael Dwain “Mikey D” Summers, 31 pleaded guilty to possessing cocaine with an intent to distribute and four misdeameanors that resulted from a traffic stop 11 months ago.
“We feel this was an important prosecution, and we are pleased with the conviction,” Assistant District Attorney Eric Johnston said.
Police arrested Michael Summers on Sept. 30 after a traffic stop in Tulsa.
Summers was trying to dispose of crack cocaine, Officer S.E. Hickey said during a preliminary hearing.
At a police station, Summers made “spontaneous statements” that “the cocaine that he tried to destroy was the last of four ounces that he sold earlier. He also told police he dealt large quantities of cocaine and was “five star general in the Hoover Crips” Hickey said.

five star general ? lol das that ny blood stuff

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » September 7th, 2004, 11:56 am

werd i peeped that also

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » September 8th, 2004, 7:06 am

man that's those tulsa hoovas...they do they own thing u know...they be xtra'd out alot..

Sleep100

Unread post by Sleep100 » September 17th, 2004, 9:45 pm

NAW TOMTOM, I AINT TALKIN BOUT 46 HOODSTAS, I SAID 48ST NHC.. I AINT SURE WHERE THEY FRUM THOUGH