ARE THEY STILL BANGING IN LITTLE ROCK

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

ARE THEY STILL BANGING IN LITTLE ROCK

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 18th, 2004, 9:19 pm

WHEN I WENT OUT TO LIL ROCK THEY WERE BANGING KINDA TUFFF...WHATS UP WITH THEM I HAVE NOT HEARD OR BEEN THERE FOR 6 YEARS..

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: ARE THEY STILL BANGING IN LITTLE ROCK

Unread post by mr. chill » March 19th, 2004, 12:36 am

my dad grew up in little rock and a lot of my family lives down there. From what they have told me that it has died down a lot. My uncle told me that a lot of em have been incarcerated and the police have really cracked down on the gang situation down there. Dont get me wrong they still bangin down there, last time I was down there which was last summer I saw the Gs holdin the block down. But its not like it used to be like back in 93. sh*t was no joke back then

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 19th, 2004, 9:46 am

NO KIDDING MAYNE… I GOT FOLKS IN LIL-ROCK,MORO,W.MEMPHIS, W.HELENA, PINE BLUFF, AND THE LIST GOES ON…MOST OF MY RELATIVES FROM DOWN THERR ARE FROM GD, BUT THEY’RE ALL LOCKED UP…..WE USED 2 HAVE FAMILY REUNIONS AND MY BLOOD RELATIVES, FROM LIL-ROCK, WOULD SHOW UP:THEN U HAD MY PEEPS FROM GD’S, AND WE WOULD ALL CLOWN…BUT THEM NIGGAS WOULD GET 2 TELLING WAR STORYS BOUT WHO’S TURF’S B’S AND C’S REALLY PUT IT DOWN…THOSE HOODS OUT THERR ARE SOOOOO KOUNTRY BUT AINT 2 BE TAKEN FOR LIGHT….ONE TIME I WAS OUT THERR AT SOME LIQUIR STORE WITH MY BURGUNDY “OU” BEENIE, AND BOUT 10 CRIPS ON BIKES STARTED CIRCLING THE STORE TAGGING ME UP FROM OUTSIDE REAL HARD LIKE…I WAS WITH MY RELATIVES WHO WERE BLOODETTES, BUT THEY KNEW THEM NIGGAS,AND THEY WAS LIKE “JUST DON’T TRIP THESE NIGGAS IS STRAPPED”..WE CAME OUT AND ONE WAS LIKE “U A SL-B”…I SAID HOMEY I’M FROM the OK, AND MY PEEPS WAS LIKE WOOPTY-WOOP THIS IS MY RELATIVE AND HE’S JUST OUT HERE VISITING…AND THEY WAS LIKE OHH, AND SMASHED OFF…ANOTHER TIME I WAS WITH MY BIG RELATIVE FROM GD WHEN SOME BLOODSTONES, BUSTED ON US….LIKE 10-12 TIMES FROM ACROSS THE STREET FROM THESE LIL APTS….YEAH THEY CALLED THEM GREENY MOUNTAIN IF I REMEMBER FOR ANYONE WHO MIGHT BE FROM the’ROCK…YEAH MY PEEPS TAGGED THEM UP AND DISSED THEY SET, AND SOME LIL NIGGA JUST GOT OFF ON US….RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ERRBODY…DON’T KNOW WHAT’’S GOING DOWN NOW THO…AINT BEEN OUT THERR SINCE LIKE ’99….

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 19th, 2004, 10:41 am

yeah little rock be lookin real grimey, my pops was so devistated to see what his old neighborhood where he grew up turned to, u right it is a war zone out there

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 20th, 2004, 10:46 am

YEAH I’D SAY FOR ANYBODY TRYNA MOVE OUT THERR AND SET UP SHOP U BEST NO SOME FOLKS…OTHER WISE NIGGAS WILL GET AT U WITH THE QUICKNESS!!!….AND REMEMBER THAT CAT TALKING BOUT “I FEEL LIKE I CAN’T C FADED:I FEEL LIKE CAN’T NOBODY FADE ME”….WELL HE GOT HIS REP CAUZE HE KILT 2 BLOODS AND BEAT THE CASE….YEAH THEM NIGGAS WAS HEATED FO A MINUTE….THEY ACTUALLY BLASTED HIM UP 3 TIMES SHORTLY AFTER THAT DOC….BUT HE’S STILL LIVING….HIS BABY HOMEYS I HERE ARE STILL OUT THERE DROPPIN NIGGAS THO…I WAS OUT THERE A FEW TIMES RIGHT AFTER THAT DOC BETWEEN 93-96, AND NIGGAS WAS GETTING TAKEN OFF THE MAP LEFT AND RIGHT…I’D LEAVE AND COME BACK BOUT 5,6 MONTHS LATER AND THEY’D BE LIKE “YEAH WOOPTY WOOP GOT SMOKED”…AND THIS WOULD GO ON WITH THEM NAMING OFF SOMETIMES 4, OR 5 DIFFERENT CATS…..I WAS LIKE DAMM I JUST MET THAT NIGGA 2…

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » March 22nd, 2004, 12:34 pm

How about them goofy white boys in there? Man....them dudes were embarrassing.I mean,they should have left them wigga MFs out of that flick.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » March 22nd, 2004, 1:29 pm

TomTom wrote:YEAH I’D SAY FOR ANYBODY TRYNA MOVE OUT THERR AND SET UP SHOP U BEST NO SOME FOLKS…OTHER WISE NIGGAS WILL GET AT U WITH THE QUICKNESS!!!….AND REMEMBER THAT CAT TALKING BOUT “I FEEL LIKE I CAN’T C FADED:I FEEL LIKE CAN’T NOBODY FADE ME”….WELL HE GOT HIS REP CAUZE HE KILT 2 BLOODS AND BEAT THE CASE….YEAH THEM NIGGAS WAS HEATED FO A MINUTE….THEY ACTUALLY BLASTED HIM UP 3 TIMES SHORTLY AFTER THAT DOC….BUT HE’S STILL LIVING….HIS BABY HOMEYS I HERE ARE STILL OUT THERE DROPPIN NIGGAS THO…I WAS OUT THERE A FEW TIMES RIGHT AFTER THAT DOC BETWEEN 93-96, AND NIGGAS WAS GETTING TAKEN OFF THE MAP LEFT AND RIGHT…I’D LEAVE AND COME BACK BOUT 5,6 MONTHS LATER AND THEY’D BE LIKE “YEAH WOOPTY WOOP GOT SMOKED”…AND THIS WOULD GO ON WITH THEM NAMING OFF SOMETIMES 4, OR 5 DIFFERENT CATS…..I WAS LIKE DAMM I JUST MET THAT NIGGA 2…
yeah i remember that dude, bobby banks. he was crippin and said he was the hardest that ever banged. i always wondered what happened with him.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 23rd, 2004, 9:26 am

HONESTLY…THEM WHITEBOYS AINT BOOTY…MY PEEPS FROM GD DON’T EVEN REALLY RESPECT THEM…THEY SAY THEY WOULD BE GETTING ROLLED UP AT ALL THE LIL FUNCTIONS THEN THEY WOULD GO RUNNIN 2 THE GD’S WHO ARE ALL BLACK AND THE GD’S WOULDN’T EVEN HELP THEM…BUT BOBBY BANKS AKA MR.C-RIDAH-1, REALLY IS A RIDAH…HE WAS ONE OF L.A. MOE’S FIRST TURF SOLDIERS THEY SAY…A LOT OF THOSE DUCE-TREY CRIPS THAT WERE ON THERR WERE RIDAHS FOR REAL 2…THEY FUNK with THOSE WSP’S, AND THOSE BLOODSTONES, THAT WERE ON THAT DOC…MAN I REMEMBER BEING OUT THERR RIGHT AFTER THAT DOC, AND THEM NIGGAS WAS BUSTIN LITERALLY ERY NIGHT…EVEN DURING THE MAKING OF THE DOC…..LIKE THE IVL’S’(INSANE VICE LORDS) HEARD THE OGC’S(ORIGINAL GANGSTER CRIPS) WERE SHOWING OUT ON T.V, ON HBO, SO THEY SENT SOME YOUNG NIGGAS 2 BUST ON THEM….REMEMBER THAT LIL DRIVE-BY WHERE THE COUNTY CORONER WAS THERR….WELL THEY SENT THEM LIL NIGGAS NOT 2 HIT, BUT JUST 2 LIKE WARN THEM NIGGAS 2 QUIT FRONTIN LIKE THEY WAS PUTTING IT DOWN…I REMEMBER THEN SOME OGC’S THAT KILT A BLOOD THAT WAS ON THAT DOC….BLOOD-SHOT-RIP….U MIGHT NOT REMEMBER BUT HE WAS GETTING HIMMED UP BY THE PIGS WHEN THEY WAS IN WSP/BSP’TURF….YEAH THEY TOOK HIM OUT WITH A MINI-14…SOME BLOODS PUT LIKE 32 HOLES IN BOBBY BANKS CRIB..ATLEAST ONE OF THEM..THEN THE DUCE-TREYS RODE BACK…ERBODY OUT THERR SAY IF U GOIN KILL ONE OF THEM U BETTER BE PREPARED FO SOME FUNK CAUZE THEY RIDE RIGHT BACK…I REMEMBER GOING 2 THE STATE FAIR OUT THERE AND THEY WAS LIKE 100 DEEP..ALL IN ONE PACK..

IF U BLOODIN STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM GD, AND DUCE-TREY TURF….THEM DUCE-TREY’S WALK THEY TURF ALL SHERMED OUT, AND OFF THAT “LEAN”, NOT FEELING SH-T…I KNOW A BLOOD WHO SHOT ONE OF THEM DUCE-TREY NIGGAS LIKE 3 TIMES, AND FOOL WAS STILL RUNNING AFTER HIM WITH A BIG ASS AXE, B4 HE COLLAPSED…BUT SURVIVED…
IF U CRIPP’N STAY AWAY FROM WSP/BSP, AND IVL TURF….THEM NIGGAS BE HIDING IN THE BUSHES AND UP IN TREES, WITH REMINGTON 9MM RIFLES, BUSTIN AT FOOLS PASSIN BY THEY CORNERS STORES FROM LIKE 30, 40 YARDS AWAY..THEY’LL CATCH U CROSSING THOSE RAILROAD TRACKS IN THERE HOOD AND IF U DON’T KNOW THEY’LL CORNER U 2 A GANG OF DEAD END STREETS…I USED 2 KICK IT WITH THIS CHIC IN THEY AREA, AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS BE OUTSIDE BUSTIN THEY STRAPS IN THE AIR, OR TARGET SHOOTING IN THEY HOOD…U COULDN’T GET ME 2 SELL A 5-PIECE IN THEY HOOD..THEM NIGGAS WOULD KILL U JUST BASED ON THEM THINKING U MIGHT BE COMING UP W/O THEY CONSENT…

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 23rd, 2004, 10:13 am

Do you know what territory is at the corner of 15th and oak st. Thats where my grandma lives. And I heard from her and also read that at that there have been a bunch of niggas shot up at that corner. it is pretty grimey round there.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 24th, 2004, 9:43 am

NOT 2 FA’SHO ON 15TH &OAK ST…COULD BE DUCE-TREY, OR THIS OTHER LIL CRIP TURF…IT’S BEEN A FEW YEARS SINCE I’VE BEEN OUT THERR…U EVER BEEN OUT THERR???…IF SO U’D KNOW IF IT WAS DUCE-TREY HOOD THO CAUZE THEY BE OUT REPPIN THEY HOOD 2 THE FULLEST…WHENEVER DUCE-TREY’S GO AT IT WITH IVL’S, WSP’S,BSP’S NIGGAS WHO AINT BANGIN NO 2 STAY OFF THE BLOCK….CAUZE IF NOT U COULD GET that AZZ TORE UP….JUST BY BEING IN THE WRONG SPOT Ya Dig…I’M TELLING U PIMP-JUCE, DURING THAT DOC, THEY WAS SPRAYING CONSTANTLY ON EACH OTHER..MY PEEPS FROM GD WAS SPRAYING AT IVL’S AND VICE VERSA…THE GREENY MOUNTAIN APT’S(IF THEY AINT SHUTDOWN),HAD SHOOTOUTS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM LEFT AND RIGHT…AND THE HOOVA FOLKS WERE GETTING RODE ON SOMETHIN NASTY…SOME NIGGAS I KNOW FROM BPS WERE POPPIN ON THEM NIGGAS DAILY…BUT OVERALL I’D SAY IT WAS A TOSS UP ON WHO WAS WINNING…ACTUALLY I HAVE MY OWN OPINON BUT I’LL KEEP IT 2 MYSELF…

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » March 24th, 2004, 11:58 am

Yeah I think it is duce treys now that I remember. Cause I usually go down there once a year, and last time I was there I remember them niggas sittin on a porch a couple doors down all ragged up in blue bein all rowdy and stuff. And when I was younger I used to see fools in blue a lot posted on the corner and stuff so im sure its crip turf not positive its duce treys but they is mad deep

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 24th, 2004, 9:26 pm

YEAH THEY KICKS UP DUST…I NEED 2 GO BACK OUT THERR MYSELF AND GET AT MY PEEPS…MOST OF THEM ARE LOCKED UP THO NOW U KNOW..

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » April 8th, 2004, 10:19 pm

YEA I SAW THAT Hbo DOCUMENTARY ON BANGIN IN LIL ROC. I THINK THEY SHOULD DO A FOLLOW UP ON THAT. MAYBE DO IT ON L.A. GANGS AND OTHER GANGS AROUND THE WEST COAST. THEY LOOKED LIKE THEY WAS BANGIN HARD. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE F*CC WAS UP with THEM HOOVER FOLKS???

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 9th, 2004, 9:21 am

YEAH THE HOOVA FOLKS DIDN’T MAKE A GOOD SHOWIN THAT GO AROUND…BUT I AGREE..A FOLLOW UP WOULD BE GOOD CAUZE IT’S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I’VE BEEN OUT THERR AND AINT NO TELLING HOW MUCH THINGS HAVE CHANGED SINCE U KNOW..

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » April 9th, 2004, 2:27 pm

does any 1 kno when they might show the hbo show again cuz alot of people been tellin me about it i wanna peep it out

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 9th, 2004, 3:07 pm

pimpsmooth420 wrote:does any 1 kno when they might show the hbo show again because alot of people been tellin me about it i wanna peep it out

ITS BEEN AWHILE SINCE THEY SHOWED IT
THE SHOULD HAVE A UP TO DATE ON IT

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » April 9th, 2004, 4:18 pm

i doubt they will tho but what year was it in and ho long was the show for if u rember

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » April 9th, 2004, 4:18 pm

how

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » April 9th, 2004, 4:29 pm

pimpsmooth420 wrote:how
ABOUT 4YEARS AGO

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » April 9th, 2004, 4:40 pm

damn they do need 2 up date that then i miss out on the show im tryin 2 see if it will replay it but i doubt that

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » April 10th, 2004, 4:14 pm

no it came out in 93 over 10 years ago

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » April 10th, 2004, 4:44 pm

fromsantabarbamovedtomich wrote:no it came out in 93 over 10 years ago
no it premired in aug 94. i worked with marc levin on brooklyn babylon.

here is the website site http://www.blowbackproductions.com/index.html

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » April 12th, 2004, 5:28 pm

Were the white boys on there really bangin? I seen some white boy bloods or vicelords whoopin someone at the beginning to. So is it diverse down there on serious bangers

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » April 12th, 2004, 5:49 pm

damn does any 1 know if they ever gonna show this on hbo again cuz i wanna see what every one talkin about it sense i been hearin good info on the show

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » April 12th, 2004, 7:38 pm

If you remember the show, they were all bangin pretty damn hard. Even the 90% white hoover folks crips or whatever. The reason was that banging just started one year and every block started a hood. And, this was Arkansas, so EVERYONE had guns in the pad. They averaged like 5 or 6 guns per house. So when a whole city just all of the sudden decides to gangbang, and everyone is allready strapped like that, people just started dying fast. But from what I remember, this only really lasted for 3 or 4 years. By that time they had killed so many people that everyone started trucing becasue all they had was dead homies. There wasn't the whole generational thing to keep it going that strong. Don't get me wrong, they still kill folks there, but now they have a low murder rate by LA standards. Back when they made that show, the murder rate was like 3 times higher than anywhere in LA has ever been. I think it's about twice as big as compton, but they had almost 300 gang murders in one year. I think they have learned their lesson fomr that year though and calmed WAY down.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 13th, 2004, 8:41 am

U’RE ACTUALLY PRETTY ON POINT PANIK….I’M STARTING 2 BE TOLD BANGIN HAS DIED DOWN A LOT…BUT U KNOW IT’S ALWAYS CERTAIN TURFS THAT MAINTAIN THERE PRESECENCE U KNOW…BUT DOGG WHEN THAT DOC CAME OUT IN 93…I’D SAY IT WENT HARDEST BETWEEN 92-96,97….AFTER THAT IT CALMED DOWN BUT THERE WERE STILL MURDERS GOING DOWN…BUT YEAH the’ROCK HaS A POP OF LIKE ONLY 300,000..SO WHEN THEY STARTED MURDERING LIKE THAT SO SO MANY RIDAHS FROM BOTH SIDES GOT TOOK…NOW THEY’R ALL LOCKED UP AND MOST OF THOSE CATS ARE SLANGING BIG-TIME…BUT U STILL CAN’T GO UP IN THEY HOODS WOOFIN that SH-T U KNOW…OR ELSE!!!

G bka C.rum
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by G bka C.rum » April 13th, 2004, 8:34 pm

rumble2005
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by rumble2005 » April 15th, 2004, 5:46 am

^probably not pimpsmooth420 that show was on a long time ago and I havent seen it since. Maybe they got it on video, check amazon, cdconnection, ebay, ect.

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » September 27th, 2007, 8:14 pm

YEA WE STILL BANG DOWN HERE HARD BUT IT NOT LIKE IT USE TO BE BECAUSE THEY TORED DOWN HIGHLAND PARK PROJECTS THAT ONE OF THE HARDEST BLOOD HOOD BACK THEN AND THEY TORE DOWN COLLEGE STATION PROJECTS IN EASTEND THAT WAS LIKE THE HARDEST CRIP AREA IN THE ROCK. IT CALMED DOWN ALOT BUT IT NOT LIKE IT USE TO BE

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » October 5th, 2007, 11:33 am

Is it true that in little rock that the 5 and 6 point stars influence b-dogz and also loc's?

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 6th, 2007, 1:04 am

MAN NOT I KNOW OF. MAN I REP WESTSIDE PIRU MAN MY OG TAUGHT ME TO NOT THE BANG THE FIVE HE SAID IF IM NOT A STONE FROM CHI OR PART OF A NATION I SHOULD NOT BE REPPIN NO STAR. MAN DOWN HERE U WILL SEE THE FAKE AND CONFUSED ONES TALKIN BOUT STARS BUT NA NO STARS DOWN HERE LIKE ALL THE SETS DOWN HERE RIDE ON THAT RED FLAG WE DONT FUCK with THE STARS. ALL THE CRIPS I KNOW DONT FUCK with THE STARS EITHER LIKE ORIGINAL GANGSTA CRIP,WOLF ST. CRIPS OAK ST. POSSE. ROLLIN 30S HOOVER 52 ROLLIN 90S. MAN PEOPLE DONT KNOW KALI INLFUNCES US ALOT AND WE HAVE CHI TIES with THE NATIONS OF FOLKS AND PEOPLES THAT BOUT IT BUT THE BS AND LOCS ALL OR SOME COLOR SHIT. LIKE THE ONLY THING U MIGHT SEEM WIERD DOWN HERE IS US BLOODS WE BANG BOTH SIDES THAT BOUT IT BUT OTHER THEN THAT WE DONT RIDE NO STARS. BUT I KNOW MY OG TOLD ME IF U A BLOOD AND U TALKIN BOUT 5 POPPIN U FAKE. MAN WE GOT LOT OF KALI SETS BUT OTHER THEN THAT THE ONLY THING WIERD IS US DAWGS DOWN HERE BANG EITHER SIDE U SEE SOME BANG RIGHT AND SOME BANG LEFT WE DONT TRIP OFF THAT

relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by relo » October 6th, 2007, 1:11 am

MAN BUT I KNOW ONE THING I GET MAD WHEN NIGGAS DOWN HERE TALKIN BOUT THE FIVE BECAUSE I KNOW THEY FAKE NOBODY DOWN HERE FUCK with IT LESS PSTONE. MAN HIGHLAND PARK PIRUS USE TO BANG IT BEFORE THE DOCUMENTARY GOT OUT BECAUSE THE LACK OF BLOOD HISTORY BUT THEY DONT BANG IT NO MORE THEY GOT ON THE RIGHT TRACK LATA ON. THEY USE THE FIVE BECAUSE THEY HAD LACK OF REAL BLOOD HISTORY THEN KALI SETS CAME DOWN HERE LATA AND SET UP SHOP IT WAS ON. WE GOT WESTSIDE PIRU, TREETOP PIRU, LIMEHOOD PIRU, BLOODSTONEVILLIANS,MOB PIRU, BOUNTY HUNTA BLOOD GANG,SKYLINE PIRU, MAN WE GOT SOME KALI SHIT DOWN HERE WE GOT SO MORE THO. MAN I KNOW MY SET WE USE THE SPADE TO REP OUR FAM IT NOT NO RIDE ON TYPE OF SHIT IT A SYMBOL US RUS DOWN HERE USE TO REP OUR TURF IT SOMETHING WE STAND ON TO REP OUR FAM IT JUST A SYMBOL REPERSENT OUR GANG. BUT OTHER THEN THAT IT BS UP. AND TO MY KNOWLEDGE THAT HOW THE CRIPS DOWN HERE TOO THEY CS UP AND ALL THE CRIPS I DO SEE FLAG LEFT AND ALL THE BLOODS DOWN HERE FLAG BOTH SIDES.