Berry Street in Forth Worth

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Berry Street in Forth Worth

Unread post by TomTom » April 20th, 2004, 8:35 pm

OK I WAS ON THE STRIP LAST SUMMER ON S.BERRY ST, AND I’LL HAVE 2 SAY THAT AREA WAS VERY CRIP-INFESTED…OK SO I GOT ON A PHAT RED FUBU JERSEY WITH THE BIG “5” ON THE FRONT….SO NIGGAS WAS LOOKIN AT ME AND MY BOYS ALL FUNNY AND SH-T YA DIG…SO WE STEPS IN THE LQ STORE RIGHT BY THAT CARWASH, WERE THEY BE LIKE SUPER DEEP AND SOME NIGGA’S IN THERE WITH SOME GREY CHUCKS AND SOME BIG BLUE LACES, AND WAS LIKE “WHAT UP FOLKS”…AND I WAS LIKE “WHAT UP DOGG” AND THAT WAS IT….NOW WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS ARE THERE GD’S IN THIS AREA…I HEARD A LOT OF NIGGAS TALKING REAL LOUD OUTSIDE SAYIN “FOLKS” OVER AND OVER AGAIN LIKE THEY WANTED US 2 SAY SOMETHIN BUT THEY WAS LIKE 50 DEEP SO IT WASN’T GOING DOWN..
SO DO THEY BANG GD???..IF NOT THEN WHO’S HOOD IS IT??..AND WASSUP WITH THEM STOP-SIX NIGGAS???… THAT’S ALL I USED 2 HEAR BOUT WAS THIS HOOD AND WHEN WE WENT THRU THERR IT WAS HELLA HOOD…THERE WAS SOME CARWASH CLOSE BY WHERE LIKE 10-15 BLOODS WAS JUST OVER THERR SHOOTIN DICE ON THE LATE NIGHT…TEXAS PEEPS HOLLA AT YA BOY!!!!!!!!

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: GD'S IN FUNKY-TOWN,TX??

Unread post by mission » April 21st, 2004, 9:05 am

I live in Dallas,I cant really speak on FT Worth very well,but I just never hear of or see any GD, Vice lord,etc... Grafitti or ever Seen anybody tryin to Rep that stuff, The only time I ever heard of people into Vice Lord,GD crap was in Plano which is a far north Suburb of dallas. It definetly aint hood any where over there. But they are probably slowly comin in because Bangin isn't very heavy like it was in the 80's.So out of state hoods can move about alot easier now.But like I said before if you live in the city you really cant get away with that Chicago ish,or any other outside gangs. there are already established Hoods in sections like East Dallas,Love Field,West Dallas, Pleasant grove. So it would be very hard for Latin Kings, Vice Lords etc.. to recruit. Plus they would get bust pretty quick before they could even get anything started. I know this doesn't answer your FT Worth question but I 'm just giving some insight on DFW.Peace!!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 21st, 2004, 8:40 pm

AW IT’S COOL PIMP-SUIT…JUST CHECKING…BUT MAN THAT’S ALL THEM NIGGAS WAS SAYIN IS “FOLKS”…

LOST ONE

Unread post by LOST ONE » April 22nd, 2004, 6:16 am

THEY AINT GD THEY ARE CRIPS. THERE ARE ONLY TWO CRIP GANGS THAT I KNOW OF AND THEY ARE HOOVALAND 5X2 AND EASTWOOD 4X3RD GANGSTA CRIP THERE ARE MORE. ILL ASK SOME HOMEBOYS THAT I KNOW WHO BE RUNNIN BERRY.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » April 22nd, 2004, 8:19 am

YEAH I WENT THRU EASTWOOD 2…I COULDN’T TELL WHO RAN IT BUT IT WAS PRETTY HOOD 2…I REMEMBER THAT CAT THAT WAS RAPPIN WITH BROTHA LYNCH FROM EASTWOOD…”IT’S THAT NIGGA STR8 FROM THAT EASTWOOD FUNKY-TOWN TEXAS”..I FORGOT HIS NAME THO…

jbrazy5150
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Texas gangs

Unread post by jbrazy5150 » February 5th, 2005, 7:51 am

My homeboy corry was from poly and he was a GD. Eastwood was probably EWP Eastwood piru!

Pooh

Unread post by Pooh » February 14th, 2005, 7:21 pm

Well.... I don't know it all (all the details) But, I do know that it's a lotta Damu's in H-town kause my Brotha hang with some of dem. I'm from Huntsville, Texas. There's "Piru 72" in Hunstville. I knew a few of dem (inkludin' family memBers). Yea, Piru and Rollin' 20's in the 979 and 936 area kodes.

Sleep52

Unread post by Sleep52 » July 31st, 2006, 9:03 pm

Pooh wrote:Well.... I don't know it all (all the details) But, I do know that it's a lotta Damu's in H-town kause my Brotha hang with some of dem. I'm from Huntsville, Texas. There's "Piru 72" in Hunstville. I knew a few of dem (inkludin' family memBers). Yea, Piru and Rollin' 20's in the 979 and 936 area kodes.
I'm from the 979

what town u from??

this Clute,Texas all day everyday

can't stop , won't stop

GreenspointloC

Unread post by GreenspointloC » August 1st, 2006, 7:01 pm

LOST ONE wrote:THEY AINT GD THEY ARE CRIPS. THERE ARE ONLY TWO CRIP GANGS THAT I KNOW OF AND THEY ARE HOOVALAND 5X2 AND EASTWOOD 4X3RD GANGSTA CRIP THERE ARE MORE. ILL ASK SOME HOMEBOYS THAT I KNOW WHO BE RUNNIN BERRY.

sum one told me bout sum neighborhood crips n south fort worth

GreenspointloC

Unread post by GreenspointloC » August 1st, 2006, 7:02 pm

GreenspointloC wrote:
LOST ONE wrote:THEY AINT GD THEY ARE CRIPS. THERE ARE ONLY TWO CRIP GANGS THAT I KNOW OF AND THEY ARE HOOVALAND 5X2 AND EASTWOOD 4X3RD GANGSTA CRIP THERE ARE MORE. ILL ASK SOME HOMEBOYS THAT I KNOW WHO BE RUNNIN BERRY.

sum one told me bout sum neighborhood crips n south fort worth

n its sum eastside crips or sumthin n i was tol stop six bloods are like one of fort worths baddest hoods

GreenspointloC

Unread post by GreenspointloC » August 1st, 2006, 7:04 pm

Pooh wrote:Well.... I don't know it all (all the details) But, I do know that it's a lotta Damu's in H-town kause my Brotha hang with some of dem. I'm from Huntsville, Texas. There's "Piru 72" in Hunstville. I knew a few of dem (inkludin' family memBers). Yea, Piru and Rollin' 20's in the 979 and 936 area kodes.

it is alot of bloods here, n its alot of hoovers here too

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Unread post by MesqFlaco » September 25th, 2007, 10:51 am

There are active Folk Nation gangs in Dallas. Very active where I live which is off of Oates Drive on the Mesquite, Garland and East Dallas borderline.

Alot of the Folk sets are small compared to the Crip gangs here, so they inter-mingle and claim themselves under an umbrella group that is neither Folk nor Crip. The 8-ball is the symbol they greet each other with, followed by a 10 minute handshake!

Based on personal experience, I was friends with some dudes that claimed "Dallas Most Dangerous" which was a combination of like 3 different gangs: Most were Crips but there were some Folks.

I think it was TLC (Thug Lyfe Crips), Insane Gangster Diciples and the Diamond Crips.

I also went to East Field with a dude from a Folk set based in North Dallas off of Spring Valley... can't remember what they were called though.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » September 25th, 2007, 11:01 am

MesqFlaco wrote:There are active Folk Nation gangs in Dallas. Very active where I live which is off of Oates Drive on the Mesquite, Garland and East Dallas borderline.

Alot of the Folk sets are small compared to the Crip gangs here, so they inter-mingle and claim themselves under an umbrella group that is neither Folk nor Crip. The 8-ball is the symbol they greet each other with, followed by a 10 minute handshake!

Based on personal experience, I was friends with some dudes that claimed "Dallas Most Dangerous" which was a combination of like 3 different gangs: Most were Crips but there were some Folks.

I think it was TLC (Thug Lyfe Crips), Insane Gangster Diciples and the Diamond Crips.

I also went to East Field with a dude from a Folk set based in North Dallas off of Spring Valley... can't remember what they were called though.

Never heard of any of those gangs you just mentioned, and I don't too far away. Junior High kids making some shyt up doesn't mean thier an active gang. Little peewees from ESH are really the only active gang around there.

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MesqFlaco » September 25th, 2007, 12:20 pm

You're right. They're active in the sense that they exist and have current graffitti up on the walls as of today.

I've never heard of any actual violence between any of these gangs - but I assume they have current members that hang out alot and write on the walls.

I heard Peavy Rd has an active Blood and Crip gang but I've never seen their graff or members hanging out... and I take Mockingbird - to Peavy - to Oates to get home everyday!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » December 5th, 2007, 12:53 pm

Ok i have been told that S.Berry st is home to the South Side Crips, and E.Berry is home to ESP..so the local beef is SSCvsESP i assume..i gotta give it to SSC tho..the way those crips were all banged down Berry st tossing candy to smokers..i mean you saw crips in dickies w/ fresh jordan's str8 hustling in the open..this was back in 2003, so i dont know what they got poppin know

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » December 5th, 2007, 3:51 pm

[quote="TomTom"]Ok i have been told that S.Berry st is home to the South Side Crips, and E.Berry is home to ESP..so the local beef is SSCvsESP i assume..i gotta give it to SSC tho..the way those crips were all banged down Berry st tossing candy to smokers..i mean you saw crips in dickies w/ fresh jordan's str8 hustling in the open..this was back in 2003, so i dont know what they got poppin know[/quote]

i would really like to know more about how and what is poppin in Ft Worth. It's strange cuz you would think that Dallas bieng the Way Bigger city so close, that thier would be alot of Dallas influence, But theres none, Ft Worth defenitly has thier own shyt Going.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » December 5th, 2007, 8:07 pm

homey what's funny is i've been thru Dallas, but dammmm a nigga be getting lost..haha..i still cant figure out yall's hoods either..all i know is deep Ellum and hoes, hoes and more hoes..haha...but yea man i aint been 2 funky-town in so long so im really curious as to what cats is kicking up the most dust round thurr...

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Berry Street in Forth Worth

Unread post by MesqFlaco » June 10th, 2009, 10:25 am

We got a very proactive police force and legal system. If you saw that Gangland episode on the Gotti Boys from NOLA now in TX, they are right.... TX can put anyone in jail for anything, for long periods of time and there is no getting away with murder. Organized crime doesn't pay here, cuz they can get people to snitch easily (watch The First 48 and see foos singing like birds!). And they just let a bunch of foos out because the new the in Dallas re-opened alot of suspicious cases involving suspected black offenders and a former (white) the with the highest conviction rate in the Nation. They straight up put em' in jail and threw away the keys.

Then Big D had that big "fake drug" scandal by some of DPD's finest. If it ain't any other reason, dude, it's the cops. Well-funded and very active police presence, with no tolerence for the BS. Speaking as a father of 2 daughters now... I'm kinda glad the gang thing in Dallas is minimal.

We just don't got that activity like Cali... the geography is spread out so there is not a big concentration of people in one small area, like Cali is. The black against Brown thing is minimal, for the most part people get along now. It's chill here, and everyone is out getting that paper.

ckrenia
What city do you live in now?: Funky Town

Unread post by ckrenia » July 3rd, 2009, 11:48 pm

You got Lake Como Crips on the west. Check Libbey if you wanna see whats up

What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by 2092719 » August 20th, 2009, 9:20 pm

I live in dallas and in my hood theres GDs only in the highland road village apts. we started callin that ho Disciple Country, now. But if theres GD in DDD there might be some in Funky Town too

What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by 2092719 » August 20th, 2009, 9:21 pm

I live in dallas and in my hood theres GDs only in the highland road village apts. we started callin that ho Disciple Country, now. But if theres GD in DDD there might be some in Funky Town too