fake crips

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
sayru

fake crips

Unread post by sayru » May 4th, 2004, 12:26 pm

yo iwanna know if u fake for starting your own set in a diffrent state
i live in texas and my whole family claim blue both sides
my uncle he became a crip in prision crip nation and i was wonndering when he gets out and puts me on i could make my own click

i know you just cant up and decide to be one so im waitin for my uncle to put me on
i was gonna name it 204 hoodsta crips

SouLja4LyFe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: fake crips

Unread post by SouLja4LyFe » May 4th, 2004, 3:32 pm

its a big mistake for u since u not in a gang now. Smartest,most respectful thing to do is not get put on n live ur life witout gangs. Ull be much happier that way.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » May 4th, 2004, 4:45 pm

I thought you said you were banging in a Texas Connection post?LOL. I thought You said you were already down with that 8 ball ISH?LOL. This message board IS GETTIN WORSE!!!

mangler
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mangler » May 4th, 2004, 6:17 pm

FAKE CRIPS:
WATTS CRACKN AKA FOCUS RIDA AKA PURPLE PEOPLE EATER AKA PURPLE PERSON..

*THERE U GO, THE FAKE CRIPS

sayru

Unread post by sayru » May 5th, 2004, 5:12 am

i didnt mean i was with the 8 ball stuff i said i was with a little clik og's outlaw gurillaz but i was thinking about making it into a crip game but u probly right it would be better to make cash the right way ive sold drugs with crips and kicked it and at one time in port authur i was a crip but i moved to conroe so i want to make my own click

Azn Gook
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Azn Gook » May 5th, 2004, 7:20 pm

lies lies bunch of lies

sayru

Unread post by sayru » May 6th, 2004, 5:09 am

shut the f**k up u dont know sh8t about me ho

tay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by tay » May 6th, 2004, 6:36 pm

the way i see it, you mob deep, you choose a color, u somewhat of a krew
as long as its ur own click

sayru

Unread post by sayru » May 7th, 2004, 11:43 am

it's done now street mafia black and silver thats the crew and the colors may become crip when my uncle get's out c's up crip nation

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 12th, 2004, 10:05 pm

Why don't you name your crew Fake Crips?

Straw Weight

Unread post by Karma » June 10th, 2004, 7:32 am

sayru wrote:i didnt mean i was with the 8 ball stuff i said i was with a little clik og's outlaw gurillaz but i was thinking about making it into a crip game but u probly right it would be better to make cash the right way ive sold drugs with crips and kicked it and at one time in port authur i was a crip but i moved to conroe so i want to make my own click
you WAS a crip??? .....NIGGAS PLEASE

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » June 10th, 2004, 9:28 pm

W/S FAKE CRIPS...CUZZ FUNNY
YOU WAS A CRIP? WHERE WAS YOU FROM?
BESIDES NIGGAS DONT BANG IN TEXAS, UNLESS
THEY GOT COWBOY HATS AND PULL DRIVEBYS ON HORSES

mike89
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mike89 » June 14th, 2004, 10:46 am

FRENCHFRYKILLA wrote:W/S FAKE CRIPS...CUZZ FUNNY
HOW YOU KNOW THEY GET HORSE JACKED AT KNIFE POINT :?: MAYBE THEY HIT YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH COW BELLS OR CORN STALKS AND ROBB YO A$$ :lol: :?

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 14th, 2004, 11:32 pm

This stuff amuses me. Liars calling liars liars.

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 14th, 2004, 11:37 pm

I joined this forum for this kind of entertainment. Keep it up. I suggest though u allz getz n ejucaton sos Iza can unda stanz u allz.

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » June 15th, 2004, 12:15 am

Yo,How can you make a topic on a question like this when you already told everyone you are a FAKE CRIP.
First off there is never a saying I was a CRIP nigga it's in our saying CRIP 4 LIFE.
Not I was A CRIP for a part of my life now I want To be A CRIP 4 LIFE again. You only get one chance CUZZ. Why not just be a blood tomorow a mexican next week and by the end of the year be a true QUEER.
Please ask for this topic to be taken off and save what man hood you have left.
PEACE OUT CUZZ oh no I just forgot I was a crip can't say that no more.
NIGGA PLEASE PEACE OUT CUZZ LONG BEACH MOTHERF__ING CRIP. 4 LIFE YOU C THIS 4 LIFE CUZZ.
P.S. Don't Cry Me A River. HA HA HA HA

jack4hire
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jack4hire » June 15th, 2004, 1:46 pm

Manhood? What ever cuz.

CHRIS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CHRIS » June 15th, 2004, 9:00 pm

THATS A FUNNY NIGGA

Unread post by Guest » July 7th, 2004, 2:17 pm

FRENCHFRYKILLA wrote:
BESIDES NIGGAS DONT BANG IN TEXAS
how you know boy?????

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » July 7th, 2004, 10:00 pm

FRENCHFRYKILLA wrote:W/S FAKE CRIPS...CUZZ FUNNY
I know first hand there are some riders in TX that handle up....South Oak Cliff in Dallas, Eastside of Austin, Northside of Houston, Funkytown & Central San Antonio are full of riders that will put some holes in an enemy in a heartbeat... blk and mexican

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » July 7th, 2004, 10:46 pm

Try to mess around with ATM (All Those Mexicans) in Texas. One of my neighbors just moved out from there and he started trippin on this one dude who was wearin the ATM University hat. He showed me couple of video tapes of how shit gets poppin in his town – and damn loco these cats are crazy.

TheWiseOne
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Fake Crips

Unread post by TheWiseOne » July 13th, 2004, 11:05 am

I Doubt they'll be crips in texas i never seen a black man there before. and if there were a black men there then they would only be a few of them. I really dont know what gangs are in texas anyway ! Do they all go around on horses and wear cowboy hats with there mates travelling on there tierd horses doing drive by's on horses and getting there horses high on dope!!! ITs insane i cant imagane a full growing gang in texas i just cant!

Re: Fake Crips

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 11:23 am

Zoheb Raja wrote:I Doubt they'll be crips in texas i never seen a black man there before. and if there were a black men there then they would only be a few of them. I really dont know what gangs are in texas anyway ! Do they all go around on horses and wear cowboy hats with there mates travelling on there tierd horses doing drive by's on horses and getting there horses high on dope!!! ITs insane i cant imagane a full growing gang in texas i just cant!
damn you are ignorant...........YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT TEXAS.Do some research or come here yourself before you make a stupid comment like that again priviledged one.Or stay your ass in your nice community in manchester and shut your trap before you speak on the south again.........

Unread post by Guest » July 13th, 2004, 11:32 am

AND BACK TO THE ISSUE @ HAND.diamond crips are FAKE.You bangin in england? Home of the rich and prosperous? Copying us? GTF outta heere..........

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » July 16th, 2004, 9:07 pm

yo if u 4 real bout bein up with the blue then you need to ask yo uncle alot about his set cuz he may be the real deal since he in prison he most likely meet up with some real loc's.but yo i think u need to just chill with yo uncle set cuz u got a long way to go before u can gain respect for a real set of your own.if it was that easy we would have millions of crip sets.yo i seen alot of wannabe crip sets either fall apart or get shut down.in a matter of weeks.so do what you do but be smart about it and listin to what i told u.what u want to do is not impossible but if u serious just be prepared for alot of hard ass work and alot of problems.to call yourself a set leader u need to have history,u know ,street credit so your soilders will follow an feel obligated to prove themselves to u.they should feel safe an harmfree around u.as if u are some what a father or older brother.every thing u teel them to do you need to have done it before or be willing to do it.thats the only way they will obey u.they will do as u do.you must follow all set rules.u got to keep your soilder morale high.never eva get banged up in front of your under g's.remember this"retreat befoe defeat"that's what my O.G told me and please belive i live by it.it's not being a coward it's bein smart.revenge is a sweet word.if u get yo ass whoped how u gon come back 100 persent ready?rn away if u know u gon get fucked up run if they too deep.just MAKE SURE YOU COME BACK STRONG.allways return.people are more likely remeber u gettin yo ass kicked before they remember you runnin.so just take it slow be the one that nobody wants to have beef with be the one everybody whats to be cool with.an never let nobody cross u.rule number one:no second chances.an never get too close to any soilder .don't favor a particular under g cuz if the others feel like they not as good as another they will lose respect for u and that gangsta.an that can lead to trouble feel me.bottom line:know what u gettin yourself into by wanting to start yor own set an know what your gettin your self into byjoinin this gang.

fatlaces
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fatlaces » August 17th, 2004, 7:39 pm

This is an old topic but it made me laugh..... one you boys talking down on Texas thats funny....Houston is the 4th largest city in the U.S you dont think we bang? We got Bloods and rips and chi town gangs and local bangers.....Dont ever come to a city you dont know and try to talk down..
Southside H town come to Hiram Clarke and we'll show you how we Flame....and to the dude from conroe...Blood quit that noise you sound mighty young quit while your ahead if your not banging now no need to start

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 19th, 2004, 7:13 am

sayru wrote:yo iwanna know if u fake for starting your own set in a diffrent state
i live in texas and my whole family claim blue both sides
my uncle he became a crip in prision crip nation and i was wonndering when he gets out and puts me on i could make my own click

i know you just cant up and decide to be one so im waitin for my uncle to put me on
i was gonna name it 204 hoodsta crips
LOL...HOMEY HE'S A CRIP WITH THE NAME "SAYRU"...LOL...WHAT THAT SOUND LIKE 2 U DOGG???...LMAO..CRIP NATION HUGH..LOL..

looney
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looney » August 19th, 2004, 12:47 pm

being in a gang is not no laughing matter. why would you wanna join something that in a split second your life is over. you dont come back from the dead. do some better with your life. joining a gang is something thats not easy. you need to think about what you are getting into. just because you seen some gang movie like colors or something dosent mean nothing. movies like that show half of whats going on in the hood. you wanna be a crip. man do something positive with your life. because when its said and done either you end up dead or jail being somebodys bitch. thnik about it homie.

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » November 25th, 2004, 10:25 am

Zoheb Raja wrote:I Doubt they'll be crips in texas i never seen a black man there before. and if there were a black men there then they would only be a few of them. I really dont know what gangs are in texas anyway ! Do they all go around on horses and wear cowboy hats with there mates travelling on there tierd horses doing drive by's on horses and getting there horses high on dope!!! ITs insane i cant imagane a full growing gang in texas i just cant!
Go to Houston or Port Arthur and tell me there ain´t no black folks in tx!

*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by *deepsky* » November 26th, 2004, 4:13 pm

are u ignorant or just stupid???u say there r no black men in texas?????wat the hell is wrong with u asshole.....black men are in all 50 state lil nigga,an texas mostly....u do know that scareface and the ghetto boys an lil flip an dj screw is from texas...texas in a coo ass place an alot mixed raceses

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 22nd, 2005, 9:38 pm

Go to school. Get a job. You'll live longer.

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 12th, 2005, 1:45 am

this is a FG from RSCG from L.A SC it is disrespectful for anyone to start banging a set without OVERstanding why,how it came about who form it and most of all those who die for it. you young brother R just claim not looking at the Home boys&girls who are dead or lockup for life. but U can ask can U just start a CRIP SET. that would be 6000000000000000000000 % a dis to all of US out hear both Cs&bs.How would U fell if I just came to your town and start telling people i was your daddy? that would mean i hit your mom.... thats how I fell if you dont know theblock then dont bang the block untell U do. Cee-cuzz i dont claim to Cee your daddy