Sistrunk projects in Fort Lauderdale ghetto in Florida

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Sistrunk projects in Fort Lauderdale ghetto in Florida

Unread post by alexalonso » June 27th, 2007, 7:09 am

I made a trip down to Ft. Lauderdale and went to Sistrunk Boulevard where the projects are and spoke to a couple residents there. check it out.

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » July 6th, 2007, 7:11 pm

lol @ having grills and riding a bike lol

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » July 12th, 2007, 7:42 pm

haha i was expecting one of them to give a shot out to all his potnas for the camera.

::

shaun_zach
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shaun_zach » September 13th, 2007, 1:32 pm

Now that's what you call po hustlin, a $1700 grill and you ridin a "huffy" man get real, if that's gangsta lif in Ft Lauderdal then they fo sho on some country shit!!!!! :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re:

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » February 16th, 2009, 9:10 pm

shaun_zach wrote:Now that's what you call po hustlin, a $1700 grill and you ridin a "huffy" man get real, if that's gangsta lif in Ft Lauderdal then they fo sho on some country shit!!!!! :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9 out of 10 times says he was probably using it to hit licks

Bikes were valued back in my hood cause u could roll everywhere on the block quick making money without attracting the attention that a car does...u stop to hit a lick while driving a car its very obvious. You see a fien while riding a bike, you motion to them then you pull in somewhere out of public site, u hit the lick and you are back on the move again. Someone hit you on the phone or beep(back in the day) you could get to them faster than dominos pizza....

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Sistrunk projects in Fort Lauderdale ghetto in Florida

Unread post by Mcminister » February 21st, 2009, 6:43 pm

yea the bike using is obviously hustling.......its the smartest way....faster than walking...way more efficient than driving

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » July 19th, 2009, 9:05 am

Yeah, fo sho. They even got cops on bikes in teams of three rollin' round my hood lookin for slingers, but so far they can't keep up 8)

michael1975
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: miami

Unread post by michael1975 » March 27th, 2010, 12:20 pm

alexalonso wrote:I made a trip down to Ft. Lauderdale and went to Sistrunk Boulevard where the projects are and spoke to a couple residents there. check it out.

Man,I just want to say I like what you doing-every body somewhere or anywhere who doing they thang will get a chance to have they voice heard..it also take ballz.Welll I just want to say that them dudes might be bout it bout it but I was raised up round that area and it is a HEAVY police presence still you got yo crimes and shit but then everybody knows that the more cops the more niggaz you gone have with records.And the perfect example was the dude you was first talking to ..you see a dude is a dude,a killa is a killa,a dopeman is a dopeman and blah blah blah..I know that you know who is real and who aint cause they have that presence..and when they talk you can see it in what they say...I honestly think that that dude who you first spoke with would be QUIET as hell if he knew some real bangaz was right in that naybuhood.Not saying that he not real but he not no gangsta-he might be a real nigga from the hood.Its all good doe..We all no that just cuz you been to prison dont mean that you real,... just means that you made it .Dont make you a killa-look at dahmer he did not claim no hood but he was a straight Killer and had the BODIES IN HIS FREEZER AND FRIDGE... so I say to all you GANG BANGAZ OUT THERE WHO ARE THE REAL KILLERZ? ...US WHO LOOK LIKE KILLAZ AND KILL OR BUSTAZ WHO LOOK SOFT BUT BE EATING THE PEOPLE THEY KILL...WHAT SAY YOU?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 17th, 2013, 1:28 am

michael1975 wrote: Man,I just want to say I like what you doing-every body somewhere or anywhere who doing they thang will get a chance to have they voice heard..it also take ballz.Welll I just want to say that them dudes might be bout it bout it but I was raised up round that area and it is a HEAVY police presence still you got yo crimes and shit but then everybody knows that the more cops the more niggaz you gone have with records.And the perfect example was the dude you was first talking to ..you see a dude is a dude,a killa is a killa,a dopeman is a dopeman and blah blah blah..I know that you know who is real and who aint cause they have that presence..and when they talk you can see it in what they say...I honestly think that that dude who you first spoke with would be QUIET as hell if he knew some real bangaz was right in that naybuhood.Not saying that he not real but he not no gangsta-he might be a real nigga from the hood.Its all good doe..We all no that just cuz you been to prison dont mean that you real,... just means that you made it .Dont make you a killa-look at dahmer he did not claim no hood but he was a straight Killer and had the BODIES IN HIS FREEZER AND FRIDGE... so I say to all you GANG BANGAZ OUT THERE WHO ARE THE REAL KILLERZ? ...US WHO LOOK LIKE KILLAZ AND KILL OR BUSTAZ WHO LOOK SOFT BUT BE EATING THE PEOPLE THEY KILL...WHAT SAY YOU?
i like visiting neighborhoods, where ever, it does not matter. A hood is a hood where ever you go, It is actually fun for me.