Texas gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
tomsmith

Re: Texas gangs

Unread post by tomsmith » January 24th, 2004, 10:37 pm

Any yALL FROM FUNKY-TOWN,TX OR THE DFW PERIOD...???

WHAT YALL KNOW BOUT THEM BERRY ST. NIGGAS..OR THEM STOP-6 NIGGAS IN FUNKY-TOWN...OR THEM EAST,BERRY NIGGAS....

OUT-TOWNERS IF YA DONT KNOW THEN THESE ARE AREA THAT WILL GET U TWISTED WITH THE QUICKNESS...

BY THE WAY...I'M FROM OKLAHOMA THO..

sneb101
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sneb101 » January 25th, 2004, 9:06 pm

anyone know anything about the hispanic gang called the texas syndicate?

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » February 13th, 2004, 1:08 am

Central TX - 107HC, 52HC, 74HC, 83HC, RSC, ETGC, IGC, 212PIRU, MBHB( marlboro bounty hunter), ITG(Insane trece gangsters), GD, SDG,IVL, KP, S.O.S.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 13th, 2004, 8:50 pm

tomsmith wrote:Any yALL FROM FUNKY-TOWN,TX OR THE DFW PERIOD...???

WHAT YALL KNOW BOUT THEM BERRY ST. NIGGAS..OR THEM STOP-6 NIGGAS IN FUNKY-TOWN...OR THEM EAST,BERRY NIGGAS....

OUT-TOWNERS IF YA DONT KNOW THEN THESE ARE AREA THAT WILL GET U TWISTED WITH THE QUICKNESS...

BY THE WAY...I'M FROM OKLAHOMA THO..
You're right on point.Stop -6 has had a rep for years.My partner lives in Arlington and said its getting wild out there now in FW.No joke!

LOST ONE

Unread post by LOST ONE » February 23rd, 2004, 1:01 pm

THESE ARE SOME HISPANIC GANGS IF FORT WORTH MOST IN SOUTH SIDE BUT A FEW ARE FRUM the EAST

SUR 13 -THEY ARE IN the SOUTH SIDE OF FORT WORTH
THEIR COLORS ARE BROWN AND BLACK
I HAVE HOMEBOYS THAT ARE DOWN AND ARE STILL BANGIN
MY HOMEBOY SAYS SUR STANDS FOR
SOUTHERN UNITED RAZA

LATIN KINGS- THEY IN the EAST SIDE IM NOT TOO SURE WERE
THEIR COLORS ARE GOLD AND BLACK BUT WEAR YELLOW
I DONT KNOW ANY ONE FRUM HERE

VC/CMW-THESE ARE SUR 13 BIGGEST RIVAL
THERY ARE GROWING IN NUMBERS BUT ARENT REALLY DOWN
THIS GANG IS PROBABLY THE MOST HATED IN FORT WORTH
THEIR COLORS ARE BLUE WHITE BLACK

P.L.M- PURO LIL MAFIA

F.W.M- FORT WORTH MOBSTERS- I HAVE HEARD THAT THIS IS THE MOST
DOWNEST GANG IN FORT WORTH
IVE MET SOME AND THEY WERE PRETTY CRAZY
THEY WEAR GRAY AND BLACK

P.V.P- PURO VARRIO POBRE- I THINK THESE FOOS DIED OUT
BUT IVE SEEN SOME OF THEIR GRAFFITTI LATELY

F.M.S-FANTASMAS-I DONT KNOW ANY ONE OR SEEN ANYONE EVER BANG
THIS SET BUT THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE AROUND
SEEN SOME OF THEIR GRAFFITTI

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » February 23rd, 2004, 1:58 pm

Updated list of Active Chicano/latino Dallas Gangs:

LF23(Love Field) (their territory is located in the neighborhood between Denton Dr & Harry Hines, not sure what the 23 means)

NDV(North Dallas Vagos)

NSF13(North side Familia)(they seem to be everywhere in the north side,Maple area,lovefield, and even Farmers Branch)

VCV13(Varrio Casa View)(East Dallas Area,Ferguson)

MMST13(Maple Street Mafia)(Maple Projects and Surrounding Areas)

LA13(Los Amigos)(Maple Street & surrounding Hoods)

TDT(Maple Area, Not sure what it stands for)

VCM(Not Sure what it stands for,Seen it hit up alot around the same area as LA13,TDT,& MMST

Peace!!!

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 23rd, 2004, 5:55 pm

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERES RAYMOND CRIPS IN TEXAS?

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 24th, 2004, 4:13 pm

LOST ONE wrote:THESE ARE SOME HISPANIC GANGS IF FORT WORTH MOST IN SOUTH SIDE BUT A FEW ARE FRUM the EAST

SUR 13 -THEY ARE IN the SOUTH SIDE OF FORT WORTH
THEIR COLORS ARE BROWN AND BLACK
I HAVE HOMEBOYS THAT ARE DOWN AND ARE STILL BANGIN
MY HOMEBOY SAYS SUR STANDS FOR
SOUTHERN UNITED RAZA

LATIN KINGS- THEY IN the EAST SIDE IM NOT TOO SURE WERE
THEIR COLORS ARE GOLD AND BLACK BUT WEAR YELLOW
I DONT KNOW ANY ONE FRUM HERE

VC/CMW-THESE ARE SUR 13 BIGGEST RIVAL
THERY ARE GROWING IN NUMBERS BUT ARENT REALLY DOWN
THIS GANG IS PROBABLY THE MOST HATED IN FORT WORTH
THEIR COLORS ARE BLUE WHITE BLACK

P.L.M- PURO LIL MAFIA

F.W.M- FORT WORTH MOBSTERS- I HAVE HEARD THAT THIS IS THE MOST
DOWNEST GANG IN FORT WORTH
IVE MET SOME AND THEY WERE PRETTY CRAZY
THEY WEAR GRAY AND BLACK

P.V.P- PURO VARRIO POBRE- I THINK THESE FOOS DIED OUT
BUT IVE SEEN SOME OF THEIR GRAFFITTI LATELY

F.M.S-FANTASMAS-I DONT KNOW ANY ONE OR SEEN ANYONE EVER BANG
THIS SET BUT THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE AROUND
SEEN SOME OF THEIR GRAFFITTI
Hey Lost One....shit really hit the fan there this weekend in the stockyards.I heard they're beefing up the whole gang unit after the shootings.

Digital_Designs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Digital_Designs » February 25th, 2004, 1:21 am

coconut1202004 wrote:DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERES RAYMOND CRIPS IN TEXAS?
there was a guy I used to work with from Dena that claimed RAC but Ive never seen any others

LOST ONE

Unread post by LOST ONE » February 25th, 2004, 10:47 am

GANGS IN FORT WORTH ARE ON THE RISE AND THEY ARE ADDING MORE PIGS TO THE GANG UNIT
COPS ARE GETTIN SCARED BECAUSE THE GANGS ARE MULTIPLYING EVERYDAY. MOST OF THE GANGS ARE IN the SOUTH, NORTH, AND EAST.

VARRIO SOUTH SIDE
SUR 13
KANT STOP WONT STOP

sayru

Unread post by sayru » February 26th, 2004, 1:13 pm

PA BE BANGING 2

THEY GOT

MOBSTYLE
G MOB
CRIPS
BLOODS

PORT AUTHUR BANG LIKE LA
THEY FIND DEAD PEOPLE EVERY WEEK

username

Unread post by username » February 26th, 2004, 2:23 pm

around and in houston there is (crips) (bloods) (latin kings)

mickgreen58
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mickgreen58 » February 26th, 2004, 3:00 pm

I went to Elementary, Middle School in Dallas (Oakcliff). My older brother went to T.W. Brown and my Sister went to Kimball. My mother went to James Madison High in South Dallas. I dont remember any gangs when I was attending school there.

Ft. Worth definitely has a few gangs. I went to school in Arlington (Suburb just West of Dallas) and some of the guys there were claimin this street or that street. Most of them were fake, but like somebody mentioned, Stop-6 and Berry St. can be dangerous. Never been outside the South, so I dont know if they are comparable to some of the places out in Cali.

- Mike G.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » February 26th, 2004, 3:23 pm

Mickgreen58 wrote:
I went to Elementary, Middle School in Dallas (Oakcliff). My older brother went to T.W. Brown and my Sister went to Kimball. My mother went to James Madison High in South Dallas. I dont remember any gangs when I was attending school there.

How old are you? I'm 27 , and I know even when I was in Elementary School, I used to hear about the BIG Gang Brawls at Griener Middle School(OakCliff) and Sunset & Adamson High Schools(Oak Cliff). Maybe not Madison or Licoln HighSchools because they were 99% black Schools in south dallas, and black gang activity virtually didn't exist until the B's & C's came in about 89'-90'.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 26th, 2004, 3:42 pm

Mission wrote: black gang activity virtually didn't exist until the B's & C's came in about 89'-90'.
I second that.I remember dudes pimping and selling drugs,but its like the movie colors blew everything up as far as gangbanging.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » February 27th, 2004, 12:25 am

LOST ONE wrote:GANGS IN FORT WORTH ARE ON THE RISE AND THEY ARE ADDING MORE PIGS TO THE GANG UNIT
COPS ARE GETTIN SCARED BECAUSE THE GANGS ARE MULTIPLYING EVERYDAY. MOST OF THE GANGS ARE IN the SOUTH, NORTH, AND EAST.

VARRIO SOUTH SIDE
SUR 13
KANT STOP WONT STOP
WHAT PART OF THE SOUTH U FROM PLAYA??...I HAD SOME RELATIVEZ THAT STAYED RIGHT OF S.BERRY, AND THEM NIGGAS BE KEEPING IT HOOD LIKE A MUG... BUT YEAH SOME OF MY PEOPLEZ GRADUATED FROM O.D. WYATT HI 2....MAN I WAS EVEN AT A CLUB IN ARLINGTON WHEN SOME NIGGAS GOT 2 BUSTING...AT CLUB DIVISON ONE OF DIVISON ST., OR SOMETHIN.....BOUT 50 BLOODS GOT 2 BUSTIN WHEN IT LET OUT...

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » February 28th, 2004, 12:26 pm

My pops was in the army and we got station in elpaso, i was in the 6th grade back in( 88-89). Let me tell you the mexicans was deep and always started sh%T, and they did not get along with us that much back then. Anyway there was this fat mexican boy with glasses dont remember how we started talking sh&8 to each other. But when school let out there was this big group of them gathered all together. And I saw the boy point in my direction, I was with my cousin and a few others. They all started coming my way, and my cousin was like whats up with them. I told him what happin and my cousin and a few niggas we was with bailed. They chased the hell out of us. It was like 30 and 7 of us, I think that day I would of beat carl lewis running. And at the end of the school year word got out that they was going to start fighting niggas. Not to many rode the bus most ran home and some fought. My cousin got beat bad and i was doing a helicopter swing trying my best to help. I was in the 6th grade what yall expect. LOL. But after awhile we all had to run. When i was running I saw that fat boy that was beefin with me and i stole him good. For about a week my wrist was messed up. But from that day on I felt like a big man. Same thing happen at my sister school she went to austin high school, she said loads of cars pulled up and mexicans got out and was fighting with niggas. Coming in the school beat up some teachers I could not wait to leave that place. But thats were I learn to fight and when i moved to Germany I was ready for somebody to try me. lol But Germany was not as bad.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » February 29th, 2004, 1:38 am

TX.................

mickgreen58
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mickgreen58 » March 1st, 2004, 10:42 am

Im 25. I went to William Brown Miller Elementary and Daniel Webster. I was raised mainly in Desoto and Arlington TX. I just dont remeber hearing alot about the Gang activity when I was a youngster in Dallas. But I am quite sure there is alot of it going on cause somebody has to be the reason Dallas is number 1 in crime LOL. Again, I know folks in Fort Worth be bangin and claimin B's and C's. Also, I know there is a decent amount of Latin Kingz activity in the are as well.

- Mike G.

LOST ONE

FORT WORTH GANGS

Unread post by LOST ONE » March 2nd, 2004, 7:35 am

THIS IS A LIST OF ALL GANGS IVE HEARD OF IN FORT WORTH:

V.S.S SUR 13 (SOUTH)
ACE STREET(SOUTH)
W.S. 6TH STREET(WEST)
MALONE STREET(NORTH)
E.S. 13(EAST)
EVIL MAFIA(EAST)
FORT WORTH MOBSTERS(EAST)
MEXICAN JUNIOR MAFIA(SOUTH, DONT CLAIM SOUTH)
SOUTHWEST LATIN KINGS(SOUTHWEST HIGH SCHOOL)
VARRIO N.S 13(NORTH)
E.S LATIN KINGS(EAST,DONT GET ALONG with WEST)
W.S LATIN KINGS(WEST,DONT GET ALONG with EAST)
PURO LIL MAFIA(SOUTH)
PURO VARRIO POBRE(SOUTH)
21st STREET BLOODS(NORTH)
VARRIO PRIMOS LOCOS(NORTH)
ROCK ISLAND(NORTH)
15TH STREET(NORTH
VARRIO CENTRO
CENTROS MOST WANTED
VARRIO CARNALES 13

sayru

Unread post by sayru » March 2nd, 2004, 1:10 pm

oh yeah conroe

Crips
bloods
OG (Outlaw gurrilas)

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » March 2nd, 2004, 2:37 pm

Yo what about El paso any gangs out that way?

sayru

Unread post by sayru » March 3rd, 2004, 6:20 am

oh yeah
my bad it's outlaw gurrila family

PA is bad though they got alot of homemade gangs
dallas blue

sayru

Unread post by sayru » March 5th, 2004, 6:20 am

willis i go to the highschool it's really bloods one or two claim blue but i live in conroe and we hold it down blue and folk i also know some Bd
(black deciples) my uncle down with the c-nation as 4 me it's outlaw gurrila's 4 life the crips and bloods dont fight they just claim colors it's a kind of mixed hood in willis oh yeah conroe and willis do not get along at alll they fight in clubs a couple of gun fight not to bad but in pa they bang heavy crips bloods homade no one has taken over yet

popcorn

Unread post by popcorn » March 11th, 2004, 5:41 pm

$hit i live in texa$ and im rollin 60z

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 12th, 2004, 10:53 am

SO MY TEXAS PEEPS: WHO CONTROLS EAST,DALLAS….ER TIME I GO THRU THERR IT’S LIKE A LIL-MEXICO OVER THERR….HELLA MEXICANS…BUT THEN AGAIN THAT’S ANYWHERE IN TEXAS….BUT THIS IS BY FAR THE LARGEST CONTIGENICES OF MEXICANS I SEE IN ONE AREA…WHAT DO THEY CLAIM???…AND WHAT ACTUALLY DO THOSE SOUTH,OAK CLIFF NIGGAS CLAIM…THEY ALL SEEM 2 BE CRIPS 2 ME…AND IS ARLINGTON BLOOD-TOWN??

popcorn

Unread post by popcorn » March 12th, 2004, 12:05 pm

mo$t mexcan$ around here is n$16 (north $ide 16)

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » March 12th, 2004, 3:30 pm

Well Dallas in General has a big Mexican population, as far as East Dallas it all depends on what section you are talking about. Gang banging in general has calmed way down since the early 90's. The biggest and most active gangs in old east dallas are East Side Homeboys and El Varrio. If any of you have any older Lowrider Magazines see if you can find any cars from Mirage Car CLub and you will see some El Varrio Members.They had a couple of cars that made it to the LA Super Show back in the Early 90's.They are big rivals and have been for almost 20 years.East Dallas used to be the worst place as far as bangin, you coudn't walk 10 feet,without" Hey ese who you down with"LOL. There are large Latino areas all over dallas, Love Field, Maple area, Pleasant Grove, West and North Oak CLiff, West Dallas. Even alot of the suburbs have very large Latino Populations, East Garland, Irving, Carolton, Lancaster, Grand Prarie, Cockrell Hill. Old East Dallas has calmed down big time, its still not a very good place to be, but compared to what it used to be, its tame.The hottest spot now for gang activity is probably love field.I am seeing a rise in gang grafitti, in east dallas, I think alot of the older cats that got locked up in the Late eighties are getting out and stirring some ish up. Thats al for now.Peace!!
Last edited by mission on March 12th, 2004, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » March 12th, 2004, 3:45 pm

As far as Oak Cliff goes, When I was in the Mix, in the early 90's, South Oak Cliff(The Overton Area) used to blood, I dont know what sets.To be honest I dont think that many brothers in general are banging nowadays. I am all over the city all the time and I just dont see hardly any blood or crip grafitti anymore.They maybe reppin, but I guess its on the DL. As far as Arlington goes Arlington aint that hard at all. It's not very big so when someone gets killed its front page news,I'm not saying there aint fools out there that are down but in general it's pretty weak.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » March 13th, 2004, 8:57 am

AW FA’SHO…YEAH ARLINGTON LOOKED PRETTY COOL, AND NICE…BUT I DID SEE SOME CATS REPPIN PRETTY HARD UP IN THE CLUB…THEY MAY HAVE BEEN FROM FUNKY-TOWN THO..

THALOCPASADENA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by THALOCPASADENA » March 16th, 2004, 9:58 am

IS THERE ANY RAYMOND CRIP'S OUT THERE?

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » March 16th, 2004, 11:45 am

Mission wrote:Well Dallas in General has a big Mexican population, as far as East Dallas it all depends on what section you are talking about. Gang banging in general has calmed way down since the early 90's. The biggest and most active gangs in old east dallas are East Side Homeboys and El Varrio. If any of you have any older Lowrider Magazines see if you can find any cars from Mirage Car CLub and you will see some El Varrio Members.They had a couple of cars that made it to the LA Super Show back in the Early 90's.They are big rivals and have been for almost 20 years.East Dallas used to be the worst place as far as bangin, you coudn't walk 10 feet,without" Hey ese who you down with"LOL. There are large Latino areas all over dallas, Love Field, Maple area, Pleasant Grove, West and North Oak CLiff, West Dallas. Even alot of the suburbs have very large Latino Populations, East Garland, Irving, Carolton, Lancaster, Grand Prarie, Cockrell Hill. Old East Dallas has calmed down big time, its still not a very good place to be, but compared to what it used to be, its tame.The hottest spot now for gang activity is probably love field.I am seeing a rise in gang grafitti, in east dallas, I think alot of the older cats that got locked up in the Late eighties are getting out and stirring some ish up. Thats al for now.Peace!!
Good post Mission....thats all correct,IMO.Love Field has gotten ruff lately and the old eastside(I stay right off Colombia) has calmed down.