Texas gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
??Shady??
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Texas gangs

Unread post by ??Shady?? » December 29th, 2004, 2:35 pm

Ey mamlook wass up boricua! For the most part I think you are right about the LK s out here. I have seen a few and they were all mexicans.

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » December 29th, 2004, 6:00 pm

Whats goin on Bori...yeah man I was just wondering how and where the LKs are kickin game at. Ive met a couple from Dallas but I dont know how legit they were and they were chicano...Jus wondering

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » December 29th, 2004, 6:35 pm

mamlook wrote:Whats goin on Bori...yeah man I was just wondering how and where the LKs are kickin game at. Ive met a couple from Dallas but I dont know how legit they were and they were chicano...Jus wondering

If they were from Dallas they were probably FAKIN the FUNK. There are no LK's in Dallas with any type of hood. I've only seen 1 LK hit up only one time. I 've seen people on other sites say they are here and are moving something, but I'm constantly on these dallas streets from the north,south east and west , and I've never seen anybody or any hit ups anywhere. I know they are in FT Worth, but I dont think they even get down with that folk, people nation stuff. I have heard of some little kid wannabe's out in the suburbs(Arlington and Irvin), but I wouldn't even consider them fools to be shyt. Most hoods already have established gangs running that area. Example:West Dallas(w/s Los Altos Posse,West Side Homeboys,Jr Hbs, some tagging crews, then a few blood & crip sets). It seems it's always enternet thugs that claim to be LK, they were just not down enough to get down with thier varrio they live , so to make them feel like they are hard they jump on Chicagohoodz.com learn some info and start claiming on the enternet.LOL

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » December 29th, 2004, 6:44 pm

bayarearep wrote:frazier court bloods 415?
what's the 415 for?
The block number to thier projects 4415 Hatcher(Frazier Courts), so they just use 415 for short.

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by short.texas » January 8th, 2005, 2:02 pm

fatlaces wrote:Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Texas gangs
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody know whose out there bangin tough in H-town? Really I should say bangin' period since real bangin' days were from my time from '90-'95. Plus if there's any 60's from the H out there holla at me. Peacemission

What up hpmie looks like we from the same generation of bangin homie just different colors. Your sho right to say the hardest bang periods were from the early to mid 90's. Southside Hiram Clarke you already know what we bang.... stay up sawoooo
Good lookin' out homie. I just peeped ya message a lil' while ago and I ain't been on this site in a minute. Yeah, that was a whole different era. I remember back in like '90 when niggaz wanted to do it like NWA. It was crazy cuz foolz you grow up with in middle school and was cool with all joined differnt gangs and next thing you know we was all tryin' to kill each other. When I think about it now, it just seems like to much cuz of all the people that gotten killed over the years. Niggaz just throwin' away their childhood gangbangin'. Back then when it all started a nigga was like 13 and now I'm almost 30. Ain't that some sh*t. So what set you banged homie? you can pm me on that if you want. I knew there was some 'Ru's out there in the Clarke and to be honest with you the 60's was always waitin' to run into y'all niggaz. Lol! Not sayin' that we wuz harder than any other niggaz but the six-owez was always trying to put it down like that. Don't be afraid to holla at me homie. Let me know what you remember.
Peace.

MONSTA111

Unread post by MONSTA111 » January 11th, 2005, 7:41 am

short.texas wrote:
fatlaces wrote:Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Texas gangs
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anybody know whose out there bangin tough in H-town? Really I should say bangin' period since real bangin' days were from my time from '90-'95. Plus if there's any 60's from the H out there holla at me. Peacemission

What up hpmie looks like we from the same generation of bangin homie just different colors. Your sho right to say the hardest bang periods were from the early to mid 90's. Southside Hiram Clarke you already know what we bang.... stay up sawoooo
Good lookin' out homie. I just peeped ya message a lil' while ago and I ain't been on this site in a minute. Yeah, that was a whole different era. I remember back in like '90 when niggaz wanted to do it like NWA. It was crazy because foolz you grow up with in middle school and was cool with all joined differnt gangs and next thing you know we was all tryin' to kill each other. When I think about it now, it just seems like to much because of all the people that gotten killed over the years. Niggaz just throwin' away their childhood gangbangin'. Back then when it all started a nigga was like 13 and now I'm almost 30. Ain't that some sh*t. So what set you banged homie? you can pm me on that if you want. I knew there was some 'Ru's out there in the Clarke and to be honest with you the 60's was always waitin' to run into y'all niggaz. Lol! Not sayin' that we wuz harder than any other niggaz but the six-owez was always trying to put it down like that. Don't be afraid to holla at me homie. Let me know what you remember.
Peace.
R THERE ANY 111 N-HOODS?

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » January 12th, 2005, 2:55 am

are there any gangs in midland?

kodiak
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kodiak » January 16th, 2005, 4:21 pm

Since living in Houston for the past 6 years I have noticed a few. Not alot happening compared to other places i have lived such as Tacoma. Little bit here and there but nothing serious. Some guys i used to hang out with a bit got laid down by some Latin Kings few years back but like i said nothing compared to some of the places i have lived on the west coast.

jbrazy5150
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: New to the Forum but i have to respond to this.

Unread post by jbrazy5150 » February 1st, 2005, 7:31 am

deuce75080 wrote:Ft Worth gangs are a joke in my opinion. I have lived around gangs all my life,and they are really not much of a threat to me. The cops and the people in Ft Worth are making the gang problem in Ft Worth seem like a epidemic instead of a isolated problem,especially in the northside of town.
Dallas on the other hand has it's fair share of gangs. So does Houston and San Antonio,but Ft worth does not register in the radar as far as the worst gang problem in Texas.
I am not to sure how long you have lived in funky town but they dont kall it murderworth for nothing. It doesnt get down like it once did, but they klosed down norhtside due to gang shootings. So many O.G.s got lokked up the bangin just died down. Half of the rock is being rebuilt stuff will eventually vhange for good!

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » August 22nd, 2005, 8:23 pm

Houston gangs

Black
Gangster Disciples(hundreds)
Black Disciples(thousand+)
Rollin 60's(hundreds)
5-2 Hoover Crips(hundreds)
Baby Blue Crips
Brotherhood
Killa Klan
Royal Killa Klan
Just Us
59 Bounty Hunters(hundreds)
Corporate Piru(broken up/few left)
Southwest Gorillas(drug dealing gang but known to shut down whole blocks)
Belfort Bad Boys(drug dealers/a percentage are members of Southwest Gorillas)
Club Creek Cartel(drug dealers/about half are Black Disciples)
3-4 Action
Greenspoint Gangster Crips
True Blue Crips
South West Soldiers(consists of drug dealers/hustlers, 5-2 Hoovers, Black Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Rollin 60's, basically a group full of well known and highly respected hustlers and gangsters from the SouthWest Side that gets into gangster shit from time to time)

Hispanic
SouthWest Cholos(thousand+)
Lords Of Alief(hundreds)
La Raza 13(hundreds)
La Raza Folks(hundreds)
La Trecera Crips(hundreds)
Somos Pocos Pero Locos
5th Street
Chicano Mob
Sur 13(hundreds)
707 Browns
South Main Posse
SouthSide Crips
SouthEast Crips
Syndicate Crips
Richmond's Most Wanted
Rollin 60's(combined with black Rollin 60's, Rollin 60's are over a thousand deep as a whole but do not operate together so I didnt classify them that way)(half mexican half black..this version mostly beefs with other mexican gangs)
Latin Kings(thousand+)
Latin Disciples(hundreds)
Lench Mob
La Primera 90st
South East Latin Sector
Hardy Boys
Central Park
Lil Red(Denver Harbor)
MS 13(hundreds)
Playboy Gangsters

Misc.
Diho Boys(asian)
Viet Cong
Mix Mafia
West Side Indies
Crazy Ass Whiteboys
E.V.I.L

There are ALOT missing from this list. I mostly named the larger gangs and the ones from my side of town, but there are easily 50-100 more if not more than that.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » September 29th, 2005, 2:40 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:Houston gangs

Black
Gangster Disciples(hundreds)
Black Disciples(thousand+)
Rollin 60's(hundreds)
5-2 Hoover Crips(hundreds)
Baby Blue Crips
Brotherhood
Killa Klan
Royal Killa Klan
Just Us
59 Bounty Hunters(hundreds)
Corporate Piru(broken up/few left)
Southwest Gorillas(drug dealing gang but known to shut down whole blocks)
Belfort Bad Boys(drug dealers/a percentage are members of Southwest Gorillas)
Club Creek Cartel(drug dealers/about half are Black Disciples)
3-4 Action
Greenspoint Gangster Crips
True Blue Crips
South West Soldiers(consists of drug dealers/hustlers, 5-2 Hoovers, Black Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Rollin 60's, basically a group full of well known and highly respected hustlers and gangsters from the SouthWest Side that gets into gangster shit from time to time)

Hispanic
SouthWest Cholos(thousand+)
Lords Of Alief(hundreds)
La Raza 13(hundreds)
La Raza Folks(hundreds)
La Trecera Crips(hundreds)
Somos Pocos Pero Locos
5th Street
Chicano Mob
Sur 13(hundreds)
707 Browns
South Main Posse
SouthSide Crips
SouthEast Crips
Syndicate Crips
Richmond's Most Wanted
Rollin 60's(combined with black Rollin 60's, Rollin 60's are over a thousand deep as a whole but do not operate together so I didnt classify them that way)(half mexican half black..this version mostly beefs with other mexican gangs)
Latin Kings(thousand+)
Latin Disciples(hundreds)
Lench Mob
La Primera 90st
South East Latin Sector
Hardy Boys
Central Park
Lil Red(Denver Harbor)
MS 13(hundreds)
Playboy Gangsters

Misc.
Diho Boys(asian)
Viet Cong
Mix Mafia
West Side Indies
Crazy Ass Whiteboys
E.V.I.L

There are ALOT missing from this list. I mostly named the larger gangs and the ones from my side of town, but there are easily 50-100 more if not more than that.
Some others that I forgot or got hipped on to

57 Piru
59 Piru (sound fake but seen graffiti)
LMG Crips
18 Street
Latin Syndicate
Sharpstown Hardheads(defunct)
Smurfs(defunct)

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » November 1st, 2005, 12:15 am

Wesley Square Bloods

qbone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by qbone » November 10th, 2005, 2:21 am

whats up with the 52 hoovas in houston anybody from there for real on this site holla

Groove On
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Groove On » November 10th, 2005, 1:30 pm

Just came back from a three month stay in texas and i have seen alot of gangs from all four side such as crips, bloods, gd, vice lords, as well as hispanic, but what i can concluded is that alot of it is mixed up with the situations that their in. like you see Hoovers claiming crip with six point stars tatted cause there allied with each other there. In LA that don't even exist
more than likely cause there ain't no GDs in LA

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » November 11th, 2005, 10:56 am

Groove On wrote:Just came back from a three month stay in texas and i have seen alot of gangs from all four side such as crips, bloods, gd, vice lords, as well as hispanic, but what i can concluded is that alot of it is mixed up with the situations that their in. like you see Hoovers claiming crip with six point stars tatted cause there allied with each other there. In LA that don't even exist
more than likely cause there ain't no GDs in LA
theres GD niggas out in orange county now, ive met em before, they not that deep, but the main niggas are from chitown

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » December 30th, 2005, 5:04 am

qbone wrote:whats up with the 52 hoovas in houston anybody from there for real on this site holla
they are probably the deepest Crip set in Houston right alongside the 60's

MATRIX-in-G-Town

Unread post by MATRIX-in-G-Town » May 2nd, 2006, 4:46 pm

The Dallas-Ft. Worth Metro is gang active 24/7, its cuz gangs that Dallas was named the most dangerous city from 1998-2004, Oak Cliff, Grapevine, Dallas, Ft. Worth...all of them are fucked up. My home Grapevine, the east side near Grapevine HS and Cross Timbers MS is crawling with teen hispanics claiming to be part of Southside 13, a mexican crips gang. I have seen them in action many times....

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » May 3rd, 2006, 9:30 am

MATRIX-in-G-Town wrote:The Dallas-Ft. Worth Metro is gang active 24/7, its because gangs that Dallas was named the most dangerous city from 1998-2004, Oak Cliff, Grapevine, Dallas, Ft. Worth...all of them are #%@& up. My home Grapevine, the east side near Grapevine HS and Cross Timbers MS is crawling with teen hispanics claiming to be part of Southside 13, a mexican crips gang. I have seen them in action many times....

Are You serious? GRAPEVINE? Home to Grapvine Mills Mall! one of the wealthiest DFW suburbs. Do yourself a favor and stop your computer thug career early, you are already negative on your enternet scorecard.LOL P.S. Surenos are NOT Crips.

MATRIX-in-G-Town

Unread post by MATRIX-in-G-Town » May 3rd, 2006, 4:29 pm

Listen fool, I know gangs in Grapevine are nothing compared to Dallas, but the peeps around here are on the same level, Southside 13 is a CRIP gang and IS NOT part of the SOUTHSIDE gang network, they are feared because they outnumber you 5 to 1, I know Grapevine is town of rich preps but eastside is rough, to be more detailed MUSTANG DR. is the real ghetto.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » May 4th, 2006, 6:47 am

MATRIX-in-G-Town wrote:Listen fool, I know gangs in Grapevine are nothing compared to Dallas, but the peeps around here are on the same level, Southside 13 is a CRIP gang and IS NOT part of the SOUTHSIDE gang network, they are feared because they outnumber you 5 to 1, I know Grapevine is town of rich preps but eastside is rough, to be more detailed MUSTANG DR. is the real ghetto.
Whatever you say Big G. LOL :roll:

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 4th, 2006, 7:41 am

Matrix,

I think the' point is, any Hispanic gang reppin' the "13" & wearing blue is usually Sur's. So, if them catz is claimin' "Crip," they are more than likely a made up "set," or just a click.

They might be as dangerous as you claim, but that don't make 'em "real."

MATRIX-in-G-Town

Unread post by MATRIX-in-G-Town » May 4th, 2006, 1:59 pm

Thank you for understanding, I know what mission is saying makes sense and I have no hate at him regardless his mommy like comments of 'Big G' or "LOL, but Southside 13 dose tag around grapevine as "Sur13" or "Surx13" and the reason they are considerd crips is b/c bloods in our area have been jumped, but bloods, crips or whatever I KNOW GRAPEVINE GANG MEMBERS ARE WANNABEES. But hell I think we could could be number one in boxing out all the metro suburs, b/c thats how everyone fights here and they take it so seriously paying $50 per lesson at Arlington Junior Boxing School or South Garland's SADO BOXING.

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

HOUSTON CRIP SETZ

Unread post by NS_GPC » May 12th, 2006, 5:20 am

IN HOUSTON IZ MOSTLY 52 HOOVERS CRIPS THEY STILL CLAIMIN CRIP I DONT KNO WHY I GUESS THEY AINT GOT THEY CALI CONNECTION SHIT THEY SHOULD BANG FA THEY OWN HOOD, AND WE GO the ROLLIN 60S NHOOD THEY JUZ CAME OUT HERE IN the SPRING OF 2005 but THEM NIGGAZ IS DEEP ALREADY, VERY LITTE NIGGAZ SAYIN THEY SHOTGUN LIKE 5 NIGGAZ I KNO, AND THEN MY SET NORTHSIDE GREENSPOINT N'HOOD CRIP, WE BANG FOR OUR OWN HOOD NOT NO HOOD OUT IN L.A. WE GOT MUCH LOVE FOR CALIFORNIA but WE BKANG OUR OWN HOOD AND A NIGGA FROM PBGC ROLLIN TREYS IN AUGUSTA,GA TOLD MY LIL bKRO WE WAS FAKE JUZ CUZ WE DONT REP A CALI SET, WE DONT HAVE TO WHY WOULD WE REP SUMBODY ELSE HOOD OR STREET OR BLOCC THASS DUMbK REPPIN 60S BLOCC OR HOOVER ST OR GARDENA ETC.. WE AINT NEVER BEEN OUT THERE TO SEE HOW THEY LIVE AND PUT WORK IN THER BLOCC THASS WHY WE REPP OUR OWN HOOD CUZ WE PUT the WORK IN HERE ON OUR BLOCC AND BANGIN FOR OUR HOOD NOT NOBODY ELSE WHEN the OG'S LEFT CALI THEY WAS SUPPOSED TO TEACH NIGGAZ HOW TO BANG BUT FOR YA OWN HOOD.

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » May 12th, 2006, 5:27 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
qbone wrote:whats up with the 52 hoovas in houston anybody from there for real on this site holla
they are probably the deepest Crip set in Houston right alongside the 60's
GREENSPOINT N'HOOD IS 15 DEEP NIGGA

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 12th, 2006, 9:01 am

It's cool you got luv for yo' hood, homie; but, 15 catz don't sound that deep to me :?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 12th, 2006, 9:41 am

:lol:

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » May 12th, 2006, 2:13 pm

Aquafresh wrote:It's cool you got luv for yo' hood, homie; but, 15 catz don't sound that deep to me :?
yea i kno we have big loC's tho not no skinny niggaz

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 12th, 2006, 3:44 pm

lol

MATRIX-in-G-Town

Unread post by MATRIX-in-G-Town » May 12th, 2006, 7:46 pm

I heard Galveston, near Ball High School & Weis Middle School is really hard, they have gangs claiming to be CKs.

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » May 13th, 2006, 12:22 am

MATRIX-in-G-Town wrote:I heard Galveston, near Ball High School & Weis Middle School is really hard, they have gangs claiming to be CKs.

IN GALVESTON ITS A NIGGA SAYIN HE A EIGHT TRAY GANGSTA CRIP I FOR HIS NAME BUT THEY CALL HIM D ROCC

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » May 15th, 2006, 10:04 am

MATRIX-in-G-Town wrote:I heard Galveston, near Ball High School & Weis Middle School is really hard, they have gangs claiming to be CKs.
The only thing in Galvaston is DIRTY BEACHES or BEETCHES.:lol:

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

starting a new set

Unread post by NS_GPC » May 15th, 2006, 9:04 pm

is it possible to start ur own set if u get a pass from the CALI OGs