Texas gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
youngcash

Unread post by youngcash » May 16th, 2006, 5:41 am

i know on the eastside bloods are deep. you got ace- line bh's, 5-line bh's, and i know a dude who stays in northshore who claims family swans 89, and 5-9 bh's. only crip set's i've seen on the eastside is 5-2 and n-hood 60's.

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » May 16th, 2006, 2:10 pm

ITS 112 NHOODZ AND US GREENSPOINT NHOODZ AND SUM 107 HOOVER NIGGAZ TOO CUZZ, ITS NOT THAT MANY but THEY THERE

YoungHustla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by YoungHustla » May 19th, 2006, 9:27 am

I Know theres this new gang in Dallas called Black Heart G's. the only set i know from them is the Henchmen Set.

They Colors is Black:
Grey:
White:

They Mostly wear Raiders hats or spurs hats. its a gang thats definitely about to make some noise. Most Of the Black Heart G's are in Oak Cliff, some students attending SOUTH OAK CLIFF HIGH SCHOOL

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » May 21st, 2006, 5:43 pm

NS_GPC wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
qbone wrote:whats up with the 52 hoovas in houston anybody from there for real on this site holla
they are probably the deepest Crip set in Houston right alongside the 60's
GREENSPOINT N'HOOD IS 15 DEEP NIGGA
Greenspoint is a big hood...yall having recruiting problems?

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 22nd, 2006, 10:33 am

YoungHustla wrote:I Know theres this new gang in Dallas called Black Heart G's. the only set i know from them is the Henchmen Set.

They Colors is Black:
Grey:
White:

They Mostly wear Raiders hats or spurs hats. its a gang thats definitely about to make some noise. Most Of the Black Heart G's are in Oak Cliff, some students attending SOUTH OAK CLIFF HIGH SCHOOL
Who made this "set" up? :?

YoungHustla
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by YoungHustla » May 22nd, 2006, 10:38 am

i have no clue. people just told me that its a set thats coming up, i guess

donedeal

Unread post by donedeal » May 22nd, 2006, 5:07 pm

YoungHustla wrote:I Know theres this new gang in Dallas called Black Heart G's. the only set i know from them is the Henchmen Set.

They Colors is Black:
Grey:
White:

Well i never heard of them.But since i moved to dallas from l.a. these are the people i been hearing about in Dallas.

DALLAS
y.g.(young guerrillas)
highlands hills b.f.l.(bloods fo life)
highland hills 350
groveside 350
park row crips
bongton bloods
east dallas bloods/fraiser courts
dixion circle/ 357 crips

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 23rd, 2006, 8:52 am

donedeal wrote:....since i moved to dallas from l.a. these are the people i been hearing about in Dallas.

DALLAS
y.g.(young guerrillas)
highland hills 350
groveside 350
park row crips
bongton bloods
dixion circle/ 357 crips
That list is on point! I ain't neva seen no y.g.'s & 44's, though; but, I've DEFINANTLY seen dem' Grove 350's, D. Circle & dem' fraizer courts.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » May 24th, 2006, 9:55 am

donedeal wrote:

They Colors is Black:
Grey:
White:

Well i never heard of them.But since i moved to dallas from l.a. these are the people i been hearing about in Dallas.

DALLAS
y.g.(young guerrillas)
highland hills 350
groveside 350
park row crips
bongton bloods
dixion circle/ 357 crips

It's 44 Oakland(South Dallas) and from what I remember Bonton is next to the Frazier Courts. theres also 187 Rupert court in West Dallas & a few others in West Dallas. Theres also NS/ WCC(Web Chapel Crips. Grovecide 65(I think these #'s are from the bus routes that go thru thier hood) are also UNC/PGC that was on Cymbal Drive off Masters. The feds took there operation down. It's funny because back in the day a homeboy used to live on cymbal drive (the stitch man) he used to do a lot of homies costum interior for thier rides, the only Chicano on the street.LOL

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 24th, 2006, 1:56 pm

Yeah; you remembered correctly. bonton is next to fraizer.

What the hell is a young guerilla :?: :!:

donedeal

Unread post by donedeal » May 25th, 2006, 5:27 pm

Aquafresh wrote:Yeah; you remembered correctly. bonton is next to fraizer.

What the hell is a young guerilla :?: :!:

Young guerillla's is a click in oak cliff.Most the cat's live in singing hills,woodtown and keist & polk.Most of the members go to carter and kimball.I know a few cats from there.In the song oakcliff thats my hood one rapper gives it up to them.

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 26th, 2006, 6:16 am

So, their either a bunch of Nicca's who just "hang out" with' each other, OR their VERY smart 'bout "puttin' in work," 'cause I've never seen nor heard of them.

Then again, I went to S.O.C. & I barely cruise around Kiest & Polk :?

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 26th, 2006, 6:33 am

Which verse shouted out the' y.g.?! Are you talkin' 'bout "Lil SOC's" verse?

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 26th, 2006, 6:44 am

Oh yeah! You talkin' 'bout this part:

Highland hills (yeah) that’s my hood
Put it in his face
Get that shit understood
This ain’t what chu want
Boy tell me you’ll get hood (why)
Cause Highland hills nigga that’s my hood

Yeaaaa

Uh ohhhhh its me
Hot boy star out the O C T
Hop out the fleet takin out my teeth
Showin my tatts throwin up Y G

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » June 1st, 2006, 7:27 pm

mission wrote:. Grovecide 65(I think these #'s are from the bus routes that go thru thier hood) are also UNC/PGC that was on Cymbal Drive off Masters. The feds took there operation down.

Here is an interesting article that came out yesterday in the Dallas Observer about UNC/PGC and how they took thier operation down.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/Issues/20 ... ature.html

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 2nd, 2006, 11:16 am

That article brought back memories. I grew up in Glendale; but, my dad's side of the family was in the' Grove. UNC had that block set up like some shit you'd see on "The Wire." I still don't think they was as "big" time as the' cop's made them out to be.

I remember that they wasn't trying to hard to keep it a secerete, though. Cut out the snitchin', get smart / seceretive, & they probably would have gotten' away with it for longer :?

Naw, probably not! :lol:

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » June 4th, 2006, 1:38 pm

Yo whats craccin. Its been a minute since I been on here but this is to the lil' homie from the Point who say he an N-Hood Crip. I know you young and everything but you can't be a Crip unless someone who is a Crip puts you on their hood. What that means you representin' that hood. Crips is from Cali and what distincts one Loc from another is what they hood they belong to. I'm young but I come from the old school lil' homie. I'm part of the first generation of Rolling Sixties Neighborhood Crips in H-Town. When I was comin' up back in '90 (I'll be 29 this year just in case you wonderin') I was one of the young homies on the set, all my locs are all in their thirties now, we was puttin it down for the owe. But now lil' brothers join gangs cause its popular. My best advice to you lil' brother is to think this thing thru cause if you live what you call yourself a gang lifestyle it will only get you two places in life, thats the penitentary or the grave.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 5th, 2006, 7:27 am

short.texas wrote:Yo whats craccin. Its been a minute since I been on here but this is to the lil' homie from the Point who say he an N-Hood Crip. I know you young and everything but you can't be a Crip unless someone who is a Crip puts you on their hood. What that means you representin' that hood. Crips is from Cali and what distincts one Loc from another is what they hood they belong to. I'm young but I come from the old school lil' homie. I'm part of the first generation of Rolling Sixties Neighborhood Crips in H-Town. When I was comin' up back in '90 (I'll be 29 this year just in case you wonderin') I was one of the young homies on the set, all my locs are all in their thirties now, we was puttin it down for the owe. But now lil' brothers join gangs cause its popular. My best advice to you lil' brother is to think this thing thru cause if you live what you call yourself a gang lifestyle it will only get you two places in life, thats the penitentary or the grave.
whats the word Short? I know there is Mexican Rolling 60's in Houston because Im from Sharpstown/Alief area and we seen them all over. I know its Black RSC too, but my question is, are yall all the same set? and do you bang to the right or left?

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 5th, 2006, 7:27 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:are yall all the same set? and do you bang to the right or left?
are yall all the same gang...not set

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » June 6th, 2006, 12:21 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:are yall all the same set? and do you bang to the right or left?
Fa sho'! We were all the same gang, we all rolled together. That was one thing about the Sixties is that we were a really mixed gang. There used to be this gang called Mix Mafia back in the day that at the very beginning we were cool with but went into an all out war with but they were almost exactly like us. Thats why they called themselves Mix Mafia, they had everybody in they gang: blacks,mexicans, white boys, asians. I'm from Spring Branch where the first Rollin' 60's started in Houston when one of the big homies from LA came and then in 90 they started in Sharpstown and it was off and craccin since then.
On another tip all Crips are supposed to bang to the left but it aint really like that, even in LA. The left represents the Crip side but Crips bang on any side, it don't make no difference. It aint like the gangs from Chi' where if you do something one way then the enemy does it the other way and so you don't wear it to whatever side, ya dig what Im sayin.
How old are you? You know any Six-0wes from that West?

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 2:18 pm

short.texas wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
Fa sho'! We were all the same gang, we all rolled together. That was one thing about the Sixties is that we were a really mixed gang. There used to be this gang called Mix Mafia back in the day that at the very beginning we were cool with but went into an all out war with but they were almost exactly like us. Thats why they called themselves Mix Mafia, they had everybody in they gang: blacks,mexicans, white boys, asians. I'm from Spring Branch where the first Rollin' 60's started in Houston when one of the big homies from LA came and then in 90 they started in Sharpstown and it was off and craccin since then.
On another tip all Crips are supposed to bang to the left but it aint really like that, even in LA. The left represents the Crip side but Crips bang on any side, it don't make no difference. It aint like the gangs from Chi' where if you do something one way then the enemy does it the other way and so you don't wear it to whatever side, ya dig what Im sayin.
yea fasho i dig u cuzz ay i kno sum 60s from cali baby broham big s cuzzin

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 2:24 pm

short.texas wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
yea i feel on u that one im from cali my self southeast daygo but i bkeen livin here for a minute so im h-town but yea it doesnt matter what side loc's bkang on ive seen niggaz raggin on both sides in l.a. but niggaz juz dont bkelieve me and but i told them to watch colors bketter yet go to cali yo self and C

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 7th, 2006, 3:28 pm

U told them to watch "Colors" :?: :? U not talking about the movie are you?

'Cause if you are = :lol:

NS_GPC
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NS_GPC » June 7th, 2006, 4:48 pm

Aquafresh wrote:U told them to watch "Colors" :?: :? U not talking about the movie are you?

lol yea the movie thass a real crip and blood movie its the best out to me its ol skool and shows how real crip and blood niggaz do or better yet juz go to cali and C

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » June 7th, 2006, 9:50 pm

Aquafresh wrote:U told them to watch "Colors" :?: :? U not talking about the movie are you?

hahhaa

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Aquafresh » June 8th, 2006, 8:21 am

NS_GPC wrote: lol yea the movie thass a real crip and blood movie its the best out to me its ol skool and shows how real crip and blood niggaz do....

I'll let you "make it," homie. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 10th, 2006, 9:59 am

short.texas wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
I know about Mix Mafia, Lench Mob,, LRZ 13, LRZ Folks, Lords of Alief, LTC all that cause Im a 27 yr old BD from Sharpstown/Alief and have ben since 1993. We had a close alliance with yall, I just know that I have ran into alot of mexican Rollin 60s who all chill together and I have ran into alot of black Rollin 60s who all chill together and back then I never thought to ask but I always just assumed it was all the same gang. I knew a bunch of 60's from the West, I knew Compton, Black Jesus, Rolando, Shawn, Droopy, Ray and a few others that I cant recall, they used to hit Starlite Roller Rink with us when we were little kids. When yall got into all that shit with Lords of Alief is when I stopped really hearing people claim 60s alot. You remember when Lords of Alief hit that party and shot the house up and killed that girl who didnt bang?? and it was all up on the news for like over a week?? I heard they was trying to ride on yall? and a bunch of other rumors too...then really I didnt hear much from LA or 60s after that. But really us and yall was the only two gangs on the blue side that was really wrecking on boys during the early 90s...then LTC came in the picture a lil later and LRZ Folks did a lil riding too. Ya that Lief used to get wired up on that gang shit. From Highway 6 to Corporate it stayed jumping off on that banging tip back then....u see they trying to wire it back up nowadays huh?

Mr. ChuCC Taylor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. ChuCC Taylor » June 10th, 2006, 9:09 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
short.texas wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
I know about Mix Mafia, Lench Mob,, LRZ 13, LRZ Folks, Lords of Alief, LTC all that cause Im a 27 yr old BD from Sharpstown/Alief and have ben since 1993. We had a close alliance with yall, I just know that I have ran into alot of mexican Rollin 60s who all chill together and I have ran into alot of black Rollin 60s who all chill together and back then I never thought to ask but I always just assumed it was all the same gang. I knew a bunch of 60's from the West, I knew Compton, Black Jesus, Rolando, Shawn, Droopy, Ray and a few others that I cant recall, they used to hit Starlite Roller Rink with us when we were little kids. When yall got into all that shit with Lords of Alief is when I stopped really hearing people claim 60s alot. You remember when Lords of Alief hit that party and shot the house up and killed that girl who didnt bang?? and it was all up on the news for like over a week?? I heard they was trying to ride on yall? and a bunch of other rumors too...then really I didnt hear much from LA or 60s after that. But really us and yall was the only two gangs on the blue side that was really wrecking on boys during the early 90s...then LTC came in the picture a lil later and LRZ Folks did a lil riding too. Ya that Lief used to get wired up on that gang shit. From Highway 6 to Corporate it stayed jumping off on that banging tip back then....u see they trying to wire it back up nowadays huh?
say what is that LTC cuz dem niggaz ova here on the northside bky rushwood and shit off t.c. jester in the greenspoint area

Mr. ChuCC Taylor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. ChuCC Taylor » June 10th, 2006, 9:18 pm

Greenspoint 56 Neighbkorhood Crip is bout in full effect and we is a real set, only differance is we bang for our own hood instead of Cali hood even tho i used to say in e/s 40s nhc in san diego, i still ride with the GP cuz i been claimin it sinCe i could remeber but like i said we ride and die and bang for our own hood we dont bang 52 hoover or rollin 60s cuz we aint from slauson and crenshaw or 52st and hoova we from Greenspoint so right now we bascilly tryna get known out in h-town,

P.S. juz to let my people in houston that kno were rushwood is at if u dont off t.c. jester but yea CVL=CERIFIED VICE LORDS is runnin that right now they run the hoovaz outta dere smh. damn shame, and yall kno they already had took ova camden park so now they got rushwood for now till we get our numbers up haha

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 11th, 2006, 10:47 pm

GP_NHC wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
short.texas wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
say what is that LTC because dem niggaz ova here on the northside bky rushwood and shit off t.c. jester in the greenspoint area
La Tercera Crips...mexican Crip gang started on the SouthWest...got easily over 500 members. Been dropping alot of bodies in Houston recently too all on the news and shit

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » June 11th, 2006, 10:49 pm

GP_NHC wrote:

P.S. juz to let my people in houston that kno were rushwood is at if u dont off t.c. jester but yea CVL=CERIFIED VICE LORDS is runnin that right now they run the hoovaz outta dere smh. damn shame, and yall kno they already had took ova camden park so now they got rushwood for now till we get our numbers up haha
must be newcause I never head of any VL's in Houston when I was growing up...especially not on the Southside or in jail either

Mr. ChuCC Taylor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Mr. ChuCC Taylor » June 11th, 2006, 11:28 pm

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
GP_NHC wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
short.texas wrote:
SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
say what is that LTC because dem niggaz ova here on the northside bky rushwood and shit off t.c. jester in the greenspoint area
La Tercera Crips...mexican Crip gang started on the SouthWest...got easily over 500 members. Been dropping alot of bodies in Houston recently too all on the news and shit
yea i seen that shit on the news i juz did kno it was ltc they all ova here then