Texas gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Texas gangs

Unread post by alexalonso » May 21st, 2003, 1:58 pm

Post information about gangs in Texas and gangs in cities in Texas here by clicking Post Reply.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Forth Worth

Unread post by alexalonso » June 12th, 2003, 11:14 am

When I was in Ft. Worth I noticed the graffiti of 103 Grape Street Crips and 52 Hoovers. These are Los Angeles based gangs that have appeared in Ft. Worth. The Grape Street Crips are a gang from Watts in Los Angeles and they can be found in the Jordan Downs Housing projects on 103rd Street in Los Angeles and the 52 Hoovers have their turf near 52nd Street and Hoover in South Los Angeles.

TEXAN

GANGS OF TX

Unread post by TEXAN » June 19th, 2003, 11:12 pm

uh Humm .. Gangs of TX Well we don't got no gangs here is texas we texans are gangsters and texas is are turff . we got guns the goods goals and the balls to back it up -peace to all .{ led by are gangster bush !}

east side homies x3

d town gangs

Unread post by east side homies x3 » June 20th, 2003, 9:15 pm

Dallas gangs:
CRIPS BLOODS
EastSideCrips WestSideBloods
WestSideCrips SouthSideBloods
SouthSideCrips NorthSideBloods
EastSideHomiesX3

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Texas gangs

Unread post by Monkeywrench » November 24th, 2003, 12:26 pm

Dallas has been gangrelated for years.I happened to grow up in the time of heavy bangin here.Also,dallas has heavy LA influence when it comes to gangbangin.Dudes have bangin red and blue for years.Some notable sets from the late 80s to late 90s

AV Boys( latinos in the late 80s)used to beat my ass all the time
415 Bloods
64 Ferguson Crips
C-Clan
357 Crips
Eastside Locos and homies
Vagos
UNTs
Dixon Circle Crips
& many more

Most of these were prodimently eastside/southside based gangs that I grew up around.Now you see more of a blood influence more than ever.In the early 90s,it seemed 60-70% of cats were crippin.Wearing cowboys and mavericks gear and dickies.Now shits totally changed.Its definently picked up since 2000 rolled around that's for sure.And its only getting worse.We are still the crime capital.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: d town gangs

Unread post by Monkeywrench » November 24th, 2003, 12:31 pm

east side homies x3 wrote:Dallas gangs:
CRIPS BLOODS
EastSideCrips WestSideBloods
WestSideCrips SouthSideBloods
SouthSideCrips NorthSideBloods
EastSideHomiesX3
^^^ And let me tell you something.I stay right off Columbia and Munger homeboy in the thick of the shit,ain't no such thing as these eastside westside sets you've divided up.And I guess you seen eastsidehomiesx3 tagged up too...huh? Wut,you trying to claim loco or something G?
Last edited by Monkeywrench on February 13th, 2004, 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » November 24th, 2003, 1:11 pm

Also...if you're in town,roll down Malcom X blvd. anytime late afternoon/earlyevening...its still crip.

Same with Dolphin Rd. in the projects before you get to Dixon Circle...its still Blood.
South Dallas is still rougher than most.Poverty is at a serious low and folks are hungry.
And Oak Cliff....them dudes are wild.Lots of activity in the south.

Don't forget about the Grove either.It ain't pleasant there.

And Westside? Never really fucked around over there...but heard stories.West dallas projects,don't get caught up there.

And the Eastside?Muthafuckas will always be stupid over here.I've seen it my whole life.Always trying to prove something.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » November 24th, 2003, 1:14 pm

Also...if you're in town,roll down Malcom X blvd. anytime late afternoon/earlyevening...its still crip.

Same with Dolphin Rd. in the projects before you get to Dixon Circle...its still Blood.
South Dallas is still rougher than most.Poverty is at a serious low and folks are hungry.
And Oak Cliff....them dudes are wild.Lots of activity in the south.

Don't forget about the Grove either.It ain't pleasant there.

And Westside? Never really fucked around over there...but heard stories.West dallas projects,don't get caught up there.

And the Eastside?Fools will always be stupid over here.I've seen it my whole life.Always trying to prove something.

sneb101
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sneb101 » November 26th, 2003, 8:26 pm

anyone know anything about austin gangs
Last edited by sneb101 on December 4th, 2003, 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » November 26th, 2003, 9:34 pm

I didn't see anything too intense in Austin. Mostly a lot of fat Blues Rock lovers.. lol. No disrespect bro I'm just tripping but seemed that Fort Worth area was busting out more than Austin!

sneb101
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sneb101 » December 1st, 2003, 6:58 pm

I agree with you that FW is much harder but the police has been making a big deal out of the gang problem in austin and more and more attention is being turned towards it. adn yes there are plenty of fat blues lovers in austin and the music scene is what its known for. im just wondering if anyone knows anything about austin gangs.

sneb101
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sneb101 » December 1st, 2003, 7:02 pm

and does anyone know much about san antonio gangs? san antonio is bigger than austin and has a very very large hispanic population(i would guess more than 50% is hispanic) and i have heard that gangs are everywhere and read a statistic that said san antonio had i think the 4th largest # of gangmembers in the country.

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » December 1st, 2003, 7:36 pm

Honestly I just passed through once but that was my impression. I've read on the net that Texas indeed is struggling with how to deal with the reality.

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » December 3rd, 2003, 6:51 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHY SOME PEOPLE HATE ON TEXAS OR FOR THAT REASON ANY WHERE THAT AIN'T CALIFORNIA...GANGS WEREN'T BORN THERE YOU KNOW ESE...BUT ANYWAYS I WON'T GET ON THAT...TEXAS HAS A GANG PROBLEM...AND IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT HAS FOR YEARS NOW...HYBERNATING ON AND OFF IN CERTAIN AREAS...I HAVE AN EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE ON GANGS...AND SINCE I'M FROM TEXAS HERE IS WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THE AUSTIN GANG SCENE...ACTUALLY MORE LIKE A LIST...CAUSE I FROM THE VALLE OF SUR OF TEXAS...MY ESPECIALTY...BUT ANYHOW...HERE IT IS,AUSTIN(512):VARRIO SOUTH SIDE...VARRIO GRANDE OUTLAWZ 13(VGO,OZ,GRA`OZ,1526`XIII,~CLAIM TO BE ON THE SOUTH AND ALSO EAST SIDES~THEY CLAIM FRANCISCO STREET`GARDEN BLC.`AN LYONS RD...MAYBE AS CLIQUES BUT DON'T KNOW...THEY ALSO CLAIM TO BE SURENYOS OR DOWN WITH SUR TRECE...AND THEY SPORT BROWN RAGS AS THIER COLORS)...LAS LATIN LADIES 13(DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE SURENYAS OR JUST TRECERAS(GANGS THAT CLAIM THE #13 FOR SOME OTHER REASON,LIKE MEXICANOS,AND NOT FOR SUR)...SOUTH~WEST CHOLOS 13(SWC~THIS IS A HOUSTONE GANG THAT CLAIMS TO HAVE A BRANCH THERE...I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE SUR OR TRECEROS DOUGH...I THINK THEY USE BLACK RAGS)...THOSE ARE THE ONLY ONES I GOT FROM THERE...I HAVE ALSO SEEN THE INITIALS BFL AN BRM HIT UP WITH AUSTIN TEXAS(I CAN'T REMEBER WHERE I SAW THIS ONCE~NOT TOGETHER DOUGH)...BUT I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE GANGS OR TAGCREWS....
THESE ARE SOME DALLAS GANGS I KNOW ABOUT TO...ACTUALLY SOME ARE FROM THERE BUT ALSO SOME ARE FROM IT'S SURROUNDING AREAS...LIKE ARLINGTON,IRVING,AND FT.WORTH:KINGSLY WARRIORS...HISPANIC CONNECTION...BLACK KNIGHT CRIPS...EAST SIDE LOCOS SUR 13(SUPPOSEDLY)...ALMIGHTY LATIN KINGS NATION(ALKN/LKN/LKS~THE FEMALE AUXILARY IS CALLED LATIN QUEENS LQN ETC...THEY ARE OF THE PEOPLES NATION AND OWN WITH THE FIVE POINT STAR AND ALL THAT...A MIGRANT CHICAGO GANG)LED BETTER UNICOS...LED BETTER TWELVE[12th](LBXII~I THINK THEIR COLORS WERE BLACK...I DON'T KNOW HOW THEM AND THE UNICOS ARE CONNECTED)...VARRIO NORTH SIDE 13...RIVERSIDE 13...VARRIO CARNALES 13(SUPPOSEDLY THEY SPORTED PURPLE RAGS)...LATIN KNIGHTS(THE FEMALE AUXILARY IS CALLED LATIN LADIES)...GRAND LEBOW STREET(FT.WORTH)...LAS MIDNIGHT CHUCAS(LMC~FT.WORTH)...VARRIO CENTRO OR SURCENTRO FUNKY TOWN(FT.WORTH~I BELIEVE THEY USE BLACK,BLUE,AN WHITE)...AND VARRIO SOUTH SIDE 13(VSS~FT.WORTH I THINK~SUPPOSEDLY SURENYOS)...I HAVE ALSO SEEN THESE INITIALS BUT DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEM MUCH:B17ES13SUR...VPL~M NORTE13....
THAT IS ALL I GOT ON THEM...I WILL BE POSTING MORE ON OTHER TEXAS GANGS...LIKE SAN ANTONIO...GOT TO RUN...I'M OUT PEACE!

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » December 29th, 2003, 4:29 pm

Dallas has indeed been Banging for years,Here is a list of the ones that I can remember from the late 80's, early 90's:

UNT(LOS UNTOUCHABLES)(Oak Cliff,South Dallas)
B-BOYS
64 FERGUSON CRIPS(EAST SALLAS)
PGV(PLEASANT GROVE VATOS)
JUNOIR HOMEBOYS(OAK CLIFF)
OCH(OAK CLIFF HOMEBOYS)
AV(ALWAYS VIOLENT)(PLEASANT GROVE)
EASTSIDE LOCOS
EASTSIDE HOMEBOYS
EASTSIDE JR'S
LIL LOCOS
WAYNE ST(EAST DALLAS)
NORTH EAST SIDE(STONERS)
VNS(VARRIO NORTH SIDE)
357 CRIPS(DIXON CIR)(SOUTH DALLAS)
VARRIO 13(EAST DALLAS)
C-CLAN(EAST DALLAS)
SHILOH POSSE(BLOODS)(EAST DALLAS)
LV(LATIN VILLIANS)
LOW DOWN POSSE(PLEASANT GROVE)
BROADWAY BOYS(GARLAND, DALLAS SUBURB)
lOS UNIDOS(PLEASANT GROVE)
MYSTIC KNIGHTS(EAST DALLAS)
WSH(WEST SIDE HOMEBOYS)
lA PRIMERA(LOVE FIELD AREA)
MAPLE ST KINGZ
VAGOS 18(OAK CLIFF)

pEACE!!!
Last edited by mission on December 29th, 2003, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » December 29th, 2003, 5:00 pm

Sorry,I just remembered a few more early 90's, late 80's Dallas gangs:

BTK(Born To Kill)(asian)
Vietnemese Connection(Asian)
BZ Boyz(Oak Cliff)
U-Men
Lynch Mob
Ledbetter 12

Peace!!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » December 30th, 2003, 7:49 am

Can some1 name the blood sets in texas or any info on em

Representando

Unread post by Representando » December 30th, 2003, 9:01 pm

Sup all, well these are some gangs from where I live some you may not know and some you may. Most are mexican gangs since where I live (Eagle Pass,Texas) is 85% hispanic/10% caucasian/5% african american.

Mexican/Latino Gangs
ALKN -(Almighty Lating King Nation) their rivals are currently Sur13
Surenos 13 - Currently most powerful gang here
Las Quintas Locos - Has few members but still strong
Mexican Kings - Alot of members but rarely get into fights
Ultimo Barrio - These guys are tough most of its members are vets
Dogs - Enemies with Brutos and Surenos
Brutos - Enemies with Dogs and ALKN

White Gangs
None that I know of

Black Gangs
Night Cruisers - Rivals of Surenos

Those are all the gangs I can remember right now, I know for sure there are a few more black gangs but I cant remember them also 1 more Mexican gang I cant remember.

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » January 8th, 2004, 12:58 pm

Just ran across an old 89' Dallas Morning News Article, and it reminded me of some more hoods from back in the day. Some of these sets are still around today.

SOLO POSSE(EVERYWHERE) THIS SET HAD A COUPLE HUNDRED MEMBERS FROM EVERYWHRE!
LVG(LOS VATOS DE GROVE)(PLEASANT GROVE)
SUNSET POSSE(OAKCLIFF, NEAR SUNSET HIGH SCHOOL)
EDP(EAST DALLAS POSSE) AND (EAST DALLAS PROJECTS)(SOUTHEAST DALLAS NEAR FAIR PARK)
LOS LATINOS(NOT SURE WHERE THIER HOOD WAS AT)
TEXAS LOCOS(NOT SURE WHERE THIER HOOD WAS AT)
214 POSSE

THERE ARE AND WERE ABOUT 40 SMALLER SETS AROUND THE MAPLE AREA, EXTENDING UP TO THE LOVE FIELD AREA, ALSO AROUND THIS TIME THERE WERE ALOT OF SMALLER SETS IN PLEASANT GROVE,WEST DALLAS, AND OAKCLIFF.THIS INFO IS MAINLY ABOUT HISPANIC SETS. THERE WERE ALOT OF BLACK SETS THAT CLAIMED BLOOD OR CRIP AFFILIATIONS,BUT ALOT OF THE HISPANIC GANGS CONSIDERED THEM WANNABE'S BECAUSE UNLESS YOU ARE DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO CALI, YOU CANT CLAIM TO BLOOD OR CRIP WITHOUT BEING CONSIDERED FAKE. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY WERE LESS DOWN THAN OTHERS, THEY WOULD STILL SMOKE YOU.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » January 13th, 2004, 11:45 am

Mission wrote:Dallas has indeed been Banging for years,Here is a list of the ones that I can remember from the late 80's, early 90's:

UNT(LOS UNTOUCHABLES)(Oak Cliff,South Dallas)
B-BOYS
64 FERGUSON CRIPS(EAST SALLAS)
PGV(PLEASANT GROVE VATOS)
JUNOIR HOMEBOYS(OAK CLIFF)
OCH(OAK CLIFF HOMEBOYS)
AV(ALWAYS VIOLENT)(PLEASANT GROVE)
EASTSIDE LOCOS
EASTSIDE HOMEBOYS
EASTSIDE JR'S
LIL LOCOS
WAYNE ST(EAST DALLAS)
NORTH EAST SIDE(STONERS)
VNS(VARRIO NORTH SIDE)
357 CRIPS(DIXON CIR)(SOUTH DALLAS)
VARRIO 13(EAST DALLAS)
C-CLAN(EAST DALLAS)
SHILOH POSSE(BLOODS)(EAST DALLAS)
LV(LATIN VILLIANS)
LOW DOWN POSSE(PLEASANT GROVE)
BROADWAY BOYS(GARLAND, DALLAS SUBURB)
lOS UNIDOS(PLEASANT GROVE)
MYSTIC KNIGHTS(EAST DALLAS)
WSH(WEST SIDE HOMEBOYS)
lA PRIMERA(LOVE FIELD AREA)
MAPLE ST KINGZ
VAGOS 18(OAK CLIFF)

pEACE!!!
D*** homie...........you remember it all.Bangin was big s*** back then........I think alot of the shiloh bloods were 415s.They killed this cat Steve in Shiloh Village back in the day.He was Clan.Them cats and C Clan and Ferguson Crips(64)were at war then.And Solo and AV?Hated them.They used to kick my a** all day every day back then.made me a tough MF.And the reason some of these dudes hate on TX. gangs is they know nothing about it.Some Dumb MFs still think we ride on horses down heere......

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » January 13th, 2004, 12:46 pm

True, people do think everybody has a ten gallon hat and cowboy boots,LOL!
I didn't personally know that cat steve but I had a couple of classes with him in high school. I also had a class with the cat that shot and killed him.He was actually kind of a pussy,(no disrespect if any one on here knows him),but yeah, most of all the Shiloh and C-Clan members went to my high School(Bryan Adams). There were so many sets in the late 80's, I cant even begin to remember all of them. Peace!

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 13th, 2004, 12:58 pm

""I didn't personally know that cat steve but I had a couple of classes with him in high school.""

lol, bro how could you have a couple classes WITH him and NOT know him?
i gotta hear this one! lol
have a good one bro

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » January 13th, 2004, 1:30 pm

Why would you question,whether or not I know this cat,No disrespect,but not everyone that posts, thats not from Cali posts fake info. I went to night School with Steve at Skyline High School. And the other cat that caught the murder case, I had Economics with him 1 st period. We did not talk, I had my homeboys that I kicked with (when I went to class) and he had his. Anybody that lives in Dallas that has any knowledge about this topic, could definitly back up my story. But thanks for keeping people that post on thier toes.PEACE!

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 13th, 2004, 2:07 pm

lol... i hear you bro but my post was'nt a dis it was suppose to be more of a joking around thing. believe me brother if i thought you were disrespecting me by your reply then it would be on but we dont have to go there...i dont doubt you going to school with him it just sounded funny to me that you had classes with him but never knew him...anyways, peace...

mission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mission » January 13th, 2004, 2:12 pm

Cool, Sorry for takin it out of context, I just want people to know if they see a post of mine they will know it is true and a credible source of info,take it easy,Peace!

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » January 14th, 2004, 12:14 pm

Mission wrote:Why would you question,whether or not I know this cat,No disrespect,but not everyone that posts, thats not from Cali posts fake info. I went to night School with Steve at Skyline High School. And the other cat that caught the murder case, I had Economics with him 1 st period. We did not talk, I had my homeboys that I kicked with (when I went to class) and he had his. Anybody that lives in Dallas that has any knowledge about this topic, could definitly back up my story. But thanks for keeping people that post on thier toes.PEACE!
I gotcha man......You're totally right.I grew up on Ferguson.I went to BA for 2 years but got kicked out my junior year for selling dope.Actually got kicked out of all DISD.Steve was cool.My sister was a Belle @ BA and she was buddied up with him....

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » January 14th, 2004, 12:20 pm

stateraised2000 wrote: believe me brother if i thought you were disrespecting me by your reply then it would be on but we dont have to go there..
What......you gonna smash on the internet.E-thuggin? Cmon man.......

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 14th, 2004, 2:33 pm

Monkeywrench wrote:
stateraised2000 wrote: believe me brother if i thought you were disrespecting me by your reply then it would be on but we dont have to go there..
What......you gonna smash on the internet.E-thuggin? Cmon man.......

say monkeywench. i know your name starts with a M like mission's does but that convo was between me and MISSION. not me and MONKEYWRENCH... i know you took off on that lame ass broad but dont start with me and then complain about somebody "smashing" and "E-thuggin"if i respond and hurt your feelings. i aint into all that war of the words but i aint "sexy" and i WILL clown your ass till they ban me or you, but hopefully you cause it looks like you getting ready to fire the 1st shot. anyways, just let things be brother.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » January 14th, 2004, 3:49 pm

^LOL....Really? Hey.........not trying to start nothing my man.And with Sexy,it was all in fun.Thats what its all about on here....Nothing serious.My apologies to you if I offended you.Peace out...

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 14th, 2004, 6:24 pm

no problem brother, maybe i over reacted a taste. just wakin up an stuff...peace.

MenaceloC

Unread post by MenaceloC » January 18th, 2004, 11:08 pm

Man f*** all that other s*** what chall know bout dem SChool Yard CRIps LoC?

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » January 21st, 2004, 6:43 pm

stateraised2000 wrote:no problem brother, maybe i over reacted a taste. just wakin up an stuff...peace.
its all good ........peace unto you my man....