Where is MS the most visible outside of California

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 1st, 2008, 11:34 pm

[quote="TrainWreck"]starting to show up in Jersey. 3 kids that were killed behind a school in Newark last year was because of MS13 members. even broke out the machete on those kids. they got a few cliques on the jersey shore too.[/quote]

them jersey ms-13 came from ms-13 in maryland..the head dude had fled back to maryland where he got caught

emjay

Unread post by emjay » April 11th, 2008, 9:00 pm

nah ive seen a few MS in corona, queenss but all i know about em is that they fckin crazy, there was some beef wid a crew tryina make a name for themselves nd one of ma friends, nd the next thing u kno im at ma niccas crib, nd he comes in nd hes stabbed, we call an ambulance buh then later at night my nicca's uncle is MS, and they come thru with guns and do the shootin.. i dunno if someone got hit, but we never heard of these kids commin thru 103'rd ever agen

eMachine
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by eMachine » May 7th, 2008, 9:45 pm

$outhPhillypuppet wrote:Are other latinos allowed to join in the states or are they keeping it pure Salvadorian?
Generally Central and South Americans. A couple Cubans too. A few Mexicans, although not many.

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Where is MS the most visible outside of California

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 25th, 2008, 9:40 pm

Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, El Salvador, and South and especially Central America

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Unread post by MIROLLO » October 8th, 2008, 11:04 am

Here in Houston la Mara Salvatrucha is located somewhere within the south-west side...As had already been guessed earlier by a poster in here...As to where within that area I do not really know...I do know they are not only conflicting with those gangs in Houston already mentioned on these posts,but are also going at it with the South West Cholos13...All you got to do is read the walls...Apart from that they are supposedly claiming also up in the north-west side aswell...But personally I haven't seen or meet any of them...I've only seen their hit ups around the south-west side of Houston,south of U.S. Hwy. 59South(SouthWest Freeway),mostly within the South West Cholos territory...Mostly composed of Guanaco(Salvadorian)and Catracho(Honduran) Central Americans,Mexicans are also within the MS ranks,here in the Houston area,aswell as other places,of course,who apart from various Hispanic groups also have non-Hispanic membership...Other than that I don't know much about them here or anywhere else in Texas,where I'm from...In Mexico they are supposedly in Mexico City D.F.,and it's surroundings,like Ciudad Nezahualcoyotl-in la colonia Las Aguilas last I heard...They are suppose to be one of the three or four biggest of the L.A. barrios that are in Mexico City...But don't know how big they are compared to all the gangs in that whole metropolitan area...They are also in Mexico's southern border states,like Chiapas,with it's close proximity to Central America...Well that's all I know about that.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4Lifers...

BallerBlockin

Unread post by BallerBlockin » November 19th, 2008, 5:58 pm

they are in boston and the surrounding areas but not as much as they were 5 or so years ago. you were hearing about MS doing machete attacks outside the check cashers in east boston and chelsea but i know that several of them were locked up and/or deported again. there's an MS tag near the ashmont exit on 93 north coming into the city but i don't know if they actually have members in that area. i could see them operating in south boston maybe but not really in dorchester or roxbury. i honestly think the black gangs in roxbury and dorchester would eat them alive. they were more known for being on the northern side of boston in east boston, chelsea and sommerville. 18th St is also out here and i see tags but no idea on if they're actually active, how many etc. i think as far as national gangs go people claiming blood in boston is really the majority right now.

someone should try to get a comprehensive history of the boston pro-team gangs (humboldt raiders, op blazers, mass ave hornets etc) from the crack era going. at one point in the 90s boston was listed only behind LA and chicago for gang activity. a lot of OGs really look down on kids claiming LA & chicago based gangs in boston... you couldn't get away with that in the 80s and early-mid 90s.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » December 20th, 2010, 11:18 pm

mainly i would say in virginia, north and south carolinas, and the d.c. area for their biggest sets but sum areas they got tooken out by the feds. if u look at it they r up in canada also so dem canadian gangs betta watch out too