MEMPHIS GANGS

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
relo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

MEMPHIS GANGS

Unread post by relo » September 27th, 2007, 9:03 pm

MAN I BE GOIN TO MEMPHIS with MY GURL ON WEEKENDS TO GO SHOPPIN AND SOMETIMES TO GO CLUBBING. MAN MEMPHIS IS SO DAMN HOOD PEOPLE DONT KNOW MEMPHIS IS LIKE SO BAD RIGHT NOW. THEY BE HAVING GANG TURF WARS DOWN THERE. THE CRIME IS RIDUCLUS I KNOW THEY GOT GDS VLS BLOODS AND CRIPS BUT DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF SETS.

I WONDER DO ANY OF YA KNOW ANY TYPE OF SETS FROM THE M TOWN. I KNOW SOME OF THEM NIGGAS JUST REP THEY HOOD NORTH MEMPHIS SOUTH MEMPHIS ORANGEMOUND WHITEHAVEN U KNOW.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MEMPHIS GANGS

Unread post by willihen » July 9th, 2008, 10:06 am

Orange mound's bad. Frasier, in N. memphis is probaly worst.

some vice lords - conservative, traveling, 4 corners, insane
crips - grape, 20's, westside, kitchen, alot of other disorganized sets same with bloods.
when I was travelling south on airways when i was visiting my friend last year I saw some tags that included 83 crips and 6? crips. But as i
stated probably kids copycatting.

the main 2 gangs you got in memphis is Gangster Disciples and VL.

You also have hispanic gangs in the southeast area of memphis. Blacks have been messing and sometimes targeting hispanics in the last 10 yrs or so.
most are immigrants and Memphis is having an increase in Hispanics.

In Nashville, Tn you have a pretty good number of MS-13.

Hope it helps.
Memphis is a pretty rough town if you're not careful. Whenever I go I usually stay in midtown area.
But there are bad areas all over the place.
hope this helps

skylite
What city do you live in now?: north vegas

Unread post by skylite » August 8th, 2008, 10:36 pm

memphis gangs lol i moved here from little rock arkansas back in 98 and let me tell you memphis is not a gangbangin town, most of the problem stems from drug clicks and petty club sh*t. people here do tend to stick with their neighborhood in different little clicks and sh*t but as far as full fledged banging memphis is a joke hmmm you got vlz gdz bloods and crips all living amongst themselves in the same hood on alot of circumstances, then you got not 1 homegrown c/b set on top of all that. the crime here is bad but the murder rate is tolerable considering where u might of came from

1HOWL for the Wolf Street

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » August 14th, 2008, 1:26 pm

murder rate is tolerable...? wow. i just got back from Memphis and its Fd up. local news was 25 minutes of killings 3 minutes of sports 1 minute of weather 30 seconds of bull$hit.

skylite
What city do you live in now?: north vegas

Unread post by skylite » August 27th, 2008, 3:47 am

yea its passable to some and to some its not, memphis has a bad crime problem but the murder rate isnt bad at all for a city its size. i think it depends on what you've been accustomed with for me its been tolerable ever since i began living here, and 25 minutes of the same bullsh*t is what memphis news does everyday different tune same ol shit!

901ESR
What city do you live in now?: MEMPHIS

Unread post by 901ESR » October 30th, 2008, 2:23 pm

EASTSIDE RIDER 901 EAST MEMPHIS CRIP GANG!

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » June 29th, 2010, 8:06 am

a lOt of my Fam from the M theSe the HoOds I know really fuck with the West and offIcial

52 Hoover Gangsta Crips
74 Hoover Criminal Gang
83 Hoover Criminal Gang
107 Hoover Criminal Gang
88 Avalon Gardens Crips
103 Grape Street Watts Crips
Santana Blocc Compton Crips
43 Gangster Crips
87 Kitchen Crip Gang
62 Harvard Park Brim
109 Avenue Piru Gang

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » January 17th, 2011, 12:18 am

When I was 8 or 9yrs old I lived in north memphis on speed st and went to klondike elementary.I used to go to some 711 on a corner somwhere and sometimes walk to piggly wiggly grocery sttore on jackson st ?? Lol but the most I would see over there was heavy drug dealin but I'm curious to know wat hood it is over there.any info??