Gwinnett Bounty Iz Aktive!!

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: atlanta

Gwinnett Bounty Iz Aktive!!

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 12th, 2007, 1:33 am

I juz kame out here n derrz alotta BOMPTON PIRUZ N BLOODZ....BUH OVERALL DEM GD/FOLK NIGGUHZ IZ AKTIVE LIKE A MU----CKA... ALOT OF KAMPANELLAZ, TREE TOPZ, HUNNAZ..... Anyone in the G Kounty ova here Put ya ish uP!!! lotz of dumbazz klickz too

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » December 12th, 2007, 1:36 am

OH YA ND E/$ PIRUZ TOO BUH SOME FAKE BANGN the 5 N ISH N I AINT TALKN BOUT

REDFAM404

Unread post by REDFAM404 » January 17th, 2008, 11:43 pm

Where in GNet u was @ u Seen All these Blxxds?

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » January 21st, 2008, 1:30 pm

i'm wondering that too. that's one thing about gangs in gwinnett, is that they are not highly visible. the black gangs especially.

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » January 28th, 2008, 10:09 pm

KAMPANELLAZ N HUNTAZ IZ OUT N LAWRENCEVILLE AND DAKULA
the OTHAZ IZ ON the EAST AND WESTSIDE.

YungBlacckMale

Unread post by YungBlacckMale » February 15th, 2008, 3:17 pm

yea nellas out in gkounty and on the eastside

Br112way
What city do you live in now?: East Atlanta

Unread post by Br112way » February 23rd, 2008, 10:56 am

we bang out in dekalb county. i got loc niggas out in gwinnett tho. heard them niggas bang hard out there.

BLAINEizFIYAH
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BLAINEizFIYAH » March 7th, 2008, 10:27 am

yea errywhere i go i meet some PIRU homies. but the Crips they got is. rollin 20'z, santana blocck, and some grape street nikka i met from new jersey

jamonee

Unread post by jamonee » May 24th, 2008, 1:58 pm

yeah g kounty we be keepin' it real!

ricardoa
What city do you live in now?: East coast

Re: Gwinnett Bounty Iz Aktive!!

Unread post by ricardoa » October 13th, 2008, 2:18 am

I stay in Norcross theres alot of surenos out here ..Nortenos is deep too.Mexican gangs pretty much got Gwinnett on lock out here

AtlCuzz
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by AtlCuzz » November 12th, 2008, 8:06 pm

Naw Cuzz dey got a whole lot of Crips in Gwinnett and i mean a lot. DEY IS DEEP AS FUCC!!!!! MAINLY 83 gangsta Crip in lawrenceville K.g.c, E.I.G.C, ROLLING 20'S, ROLLING 60'S, HOOVER 52, HOOVER 43, AND ESPECIALLY DUECU HOOVER CRIP. U DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH THEM!!! THE SOUTHERN, WESTERN, AND EASTERN SIDE OF LAWRENCEVILLE IS ALL CRIPS MIXED IN WITH SOME GD, bUT THE NORTH IS SURENOS AND NORTENOS TURF MIXED IN WITH A LITTLE bLOODS. NORCROSS IS SURENOS AND NORTENOS. DULUTH IS bLACC MObb CRIP AND GD. SUWANNEE IS STRICTLY ALL CRIP. bUFORD IS STRICTLY ALL CRIP. LILbURN IS GD WITH SURENOS AND LA RAZA AND LATIN KINGS. gRAYSON IS A bIG CRIP STRONGHOLD AND WHERE E.I.G.C OPERATES AND IS THERE DRUG HUb. SNELLVILLE IS GD AND CRIP. CENTERVILLE IS CRIP. THE PART OF STONE MOUNTAIN THAT IS IN GWINNETT IS bLACC MObb. LAWRENCEVILLE IS A VERY BIG STRONGHOD FOR THE CRIPS THAT THEY EVEN RECORDED IT ON WIKIPEDIA EVER SINCE THE LAWRENCEVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT STARTED SPECIFICALL TARGETING THE CRIPS. THE ONLY pLACE WHERE bLOODS HAV A SLIGHT LEAD IN NUMbERS OF MEMbERS IN GWINNETT IS bROOKWOOD.

PEEWEE47927

Unread post by PEEWEE47927 » November 17th, 2008, 10:06 pm

i moved from los angeles to buford and there is no gang activity going on. see what too much mecace 2 society and boyz in teh hood does to the young blacks and too much blood in blood out & american me does to the young hispanics

krakkajaxxx
What city do you live in now?: gwinnett

Unread post by krakkajaxxx » November 26th, 2008, 3:43 am

AtlCuzz wrote:Naw Cuzz dey got a whole lot of Crips in Gwinnett and i mean a lot. DEY IS DEEP AS mess!!!!! MAINLY 83 gangsta Crip in lawrenceville K.g.c, E.I.G.C, ROLLING 20'S, ROLLING 60'S, HOOVER 52, HOOVER 43, AND ESPECIALLY DUECU HOOVER CRIP. U DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH THEM!!! THE SOUTHERN, WESTERN, AND EASTERN SIDE OF LAWRENCEVILLE IS ALL CRIPS MIXED IN WITH SOME GD, bUT THE NORTH IS SURENOS AND NORTENOS TURF MIXED IN WITH A LITTLE bLOODS. NORCROSS IS SURENOS AND NORTENOS. DULUTH IS black MObb CRIP AND GD. SUWANNEE IS STRICTLY ALL CRIP. bUFORD IS STRICTLY ALL CRIP. LILbURN IS GD WITH SURENOS AND LA RAZA AND LATIN KINGS. gRAYSON IS A bIG CRIP STRONGHOLD AND WHERE E.I.G.C OPERATES AND IS THERE DRUG HUb. SNELLVILLE IS GD AND CRIP. CENTERVILLE IS CRIP. THE PART OF STONE MOUNTAIN THAT IS IN GWINNETT IS black MObb. LAWRENCEVILLE IS A VERY BIG STRONGHOD FOR THE CRIPS THAT THEY EVEN RECORDED IT ON WIKIPEDIA EVER SINCE THE LAWRENCEVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT STARTED SPECIFICALL TARGETING THE CRIPS. THE ONLY pLACE WHERE bLOODS HAV A SLIGHT LEAD IN NUMbERS OF MEMbERS IN GWINNETT IS bROOKWOOD.
Where you gettin' your facts from homeboy?

AtlCuzz

Unread post by AtlCuzz » April 12th, 2009, 8:18 pm

krakkajaxxx wrote:
AtlCuzz wrote:Naw Cuzz dey got a whole lot of Crips in Gwinnett and i mean a lot. DEY IS DEEP AS mess!!!!! MAINLY 83 gangsta Crip in lawrenceville K.g.c, E.I.G.C, ROLLING 20'S, ROLLING 60'S, HOOVER 52, HOOVER 43, AND ESPECIALLY DUECU HOOVER CRIP. U DO NOT WANT TO MESS WITH THEM!!! THE SOUTHERN, WESTERN, AND EASTERN SIDE OF LAWRENCEVILLE IS ALL CRIPS MIXED IN WITH SOME GD, bUT THE NORTH IS SURENOS AND NORTENOS TURF MIXED IN WITH A LITTLE bLOODS. NORCROSS IS SURENOS AND NORTENOS. DULUTH IS black MObb CRIP AND GD. SUWANNEE IS STRICTLY ALL CRIP. bUFORD IS STRICTLY ALL CRIP. LILbURN IS GD WITH SURENOS AND LA RAZA AND LATIN KINGS. gRAYSON IS A bIG CRIP STRONGHOLD AND WHERE E.I.G.C OPERATES AND IS THERE DRUG HUb. SNELLVILLE IS GD AND CRIP. CENTERVILLE IS CRIP. THE PART OF STONE MOUNTAIN THAT IS IN GWINNETT IS black MObb. LAWRENCEVILLE IS A VERY BIG STRONGHOD FOR THE CRIPS THAT THEY EVEN RECORDED IT ON WIKIPEDIA EVER SINCE THE LAWRENCEVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT STARTED SPECIFICALL TARGETING THE CRIPS. THE ONLY pLACE WHERE bLOODS HAV A SLIGHT LEAD IN NUMbERS OF MEMbERS IN GWINNETT IS bROOKWOOD.
Where you gettin' your facts from homeboy?
I know this shit ni83a.

dee18stwsg
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by dee18stwsg » June 20th, 2009, 3:55 pm

PEEWEE47927 wrote:i moved from los angeles to buford and there is no gang activity going on. see what too much mecace 2 society and boyz in teh hood does to the young blacks and too much blood in blood out & american me does to the young hispanics
HELL YEA THEESE BLACK PPL WATCH TO MUCH MOVIES!!!!
AINT SHIT GOIN ON UP THERE IN THE AREAS OF GWINNETT YA TALKIN BOUT GWINNETT POLICE PROBABLY DONE SHOT MORE PPL then CRIP N SLOB GANGS DOWN HERE SHIT 18ST GANG COME SEE US IN NORCROSS LAME ASSES SHIT POLICE AND FEDS DONE CRACKED DOWN ON US PLENTY TIMES AND WE STILL ACTIVE FUCK CRABS AND SLOBS YA DNT EVEN BANG ON EACH OTHER WEN YA RUN INTO EACH OTHER AT MALLS AND OTHER PLACES UNLIKE US HISPANIC GANGS that DO EVERYTHIN DOWN HERE WE BUST ON SIGHT AT EACH OTHER NO HESSITATION LEARN 2 BANG AND then COME OUT TO CHAMBLEE,NORCROSS!!!