Tennessee gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Anonymous20

Tennessee gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 27th, 2003, 2:45 am

Click "Post Reply" to list gangs in Tennessee

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Tennessee gangs

Unread post by Cay » August 28th, 2003, 11:50 pm

I don't know if this is the correct name of it but kc 145...when I was in memphis some Crips hit me up....they accents were to thicc to make out the set...LoL

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 25th, 2003, 2:38 am

I received this email from someone in TN
---------------

We have Rolling 40s, 98 Mani Street Crip Mafia, Dark City Crips.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 2nd, 2004, 8:08 pm

I heard a blood clique, called, "Two-One Fighters" used to operate out there. But I recently got information they disbanded because their leader was paralyzed by a bullet lodged in his spine.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 27th, 2004, 12:15 pm

in memphis thers blackgangsterdiciples and vicelords

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » April 24th, 2004, 11:46 pm

All About Tennessee Gang Activity....
In Antioch (A Low to Middle Income Residential part of Nashville) there are many gangs. For Crips there are 3 "big homies" that have moved from other areas and brought there sets up here. There are 63rd Watt Crips, Rollin 60 (Dime Blocc) Crips, and Hover 107 Crips. The only Blood gang that I know of (in Antioch) is APG, which are more known as Asian Pride Gangstas than Avenue Piru Gangstas. They are pretty deep and bang on Crips and Gs, but aren't as respected. There are only like 10 Bloods in the school and 2 of them are blacc, the others are Asian. There are KPG as well but they rocc yellow flags and APG and KPG bang on each other sometimes. The 60s and Hovers in the school haven't beefed but dont show love. Gangsta Disciples show love to both Crip sets (60s and Hovers). Along with Gangsta Disciples (as far as Folk goes) is a Spanish/White clicc that goes by MLD or Maniac Latin Disciples. No diss intended, but they really have no influence here. There are like 13 of them but they arent exactly the biggest or toughest. There are 10 Rollin 60 Crips and 3 Hover 107 Crips in the school. There would be 14 60s and 6 Hovers but some have been expelled (Some for Gang Related Fights and some for Drug Possession) There are a few more GDs than Crips and GDs are well-respected also. However, its much easier to become a GD than a Crip (In My Opinion). There are no white GDs but there is 1 white 60 (me) and 1 white Hover. There is Sur 13 and Brown Pride. Sur 13 sort of bangs with Crips but we really dont show them any move. The Sur 13 in the school aren't really as 'dangerous' as the ones that we do bang with (out of school, and in the Alternative School for our district, Jerry Baxter Alt.) BP and Sur 13 pretty much bang on each other and nobody really pays attention to them. Sur 13 has formed some sort of alliance with the Maniacs in the school. There is a little bit of turf war but not much, there are 2 dominating 60 neighborhoods, one right behind Antioch High School and 1 off of Haywood Lane (by Apache Tr. and Paccard) if you're familiar with the area. The same situation goes for McGavocc, Pearl Comb, and the other 'bad' schools in the Antioch area. At Pearl and Antioch African Americans are a very majority population wise. In downtown Nashville there are many cliccs but a bunch started in projects and have no Crip/Blood/or Folk association, but there are sets of gangs those downtown as well. Crips have migrated to LaVergne and Smyrna (Small towns like Antioch but people have much more money) but they really dont bang, they aren't nearly as respected as Crips in Antioch. Memphis is dominated by Vice Lords and Gangsta Disciples but have other sets as well. In all the towns there are many cliccs that start up but dont really do shit but talk. I don't know about other areas but at Antioch they get put out pretty fast. Its typical for GDs and 60s to go after the leader then if they quit bangin then they are dropped, but if they still bang then they get a little respect. There have been problems with people false claiming and shit, but not in school or in popular gang areas (Hiccory Hollow Mall for example). I can't remember the last time I saw a blue, orange, blacc, pink, green, yellow, or red flag on someone who wasn't banging. Occasionally there are old people and shit like that with flags but to be honest we really dont stress that. This his dragged out to be longer than I expected so Ill quit now. Hope I helped.

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » April 24th, 2004, 11:53 pm

All About Tennessee Gang Activity....
In Antioch (A Low to Middle Income Residential part of Nashville) there are many gangs. For Crips there are 3 "big homies" that have moved from other areas and brought there sets up here. There are 63rd Watt Crips, Rollin 60 (Dime Blocc) Crips, and Hover 107 Crips. The only Blood gang that I know of (in Antioch) is APG, which are more known as Asian Pride Gangstas than Avenue Piru Gangstas. They are pretty deep and bang on Crips and Gs, but aren't as respected. There are only like 10 Bloods in the school and 2 of them are blacc, the others are Asian. There are KPG as well but they rocc yellow flags and APG and KPG bang on each other sometimes. The 60s and Hovers in the school haven't beefed but dont show love. Gangsta Disciples show love to both Crip sets (60s and Hovers). Along with Gangsta Disciples (as far as Folk goes) is a Spanish/White clicc that goes by MLD or Maniac Latin Disciples. No diss intended, but they really have no influence here. There are like 13 of them but they arent exactly the biggest or toughest. There are 10 Rollin 60 Crips and 3 Hover 107 Crips in the school. There would be 14 60s and 6 Hovers but some have been expelled (Some for Gang Related Fights and some for Drug Possession) There are a few more GDs than Crips and GDs are well-respected also. However, its much easier to become a GD than a Crip (In My Opinion). There are no white GDs but there is 1 white 60 (me) and 1 white Hover. There is Sur 13 and Brown Pride. Sur 13 sort of bangs with Crips but we really dont show them any move. The Sur 13 in the school aren't really as 'dangerous' as the ones that we do bang with (out of school, and in the Alternative School for our district, Jerry Baxter Alt.) BP and Sur 13 pretty much bang on each other and nobody really pays attention to them. Sur 13 has formed some sort of alliance with the Maniacs in the school. There is a little bit of turf war but not much, there are 2 dominating 60 neighborhoods, one right behind Antioch High School and 1 off of Haywood Lane (by Apache Tr. and Paccard) if you're familiar with the area. The same situation goes for McGavocc, Pearl Comb, and the other 'bad' schools in the Antioch area. At Pearl and Antioch African Americans are a very majority population wise. In downtown Nashville there are many cliccs but a bunch started in projects and have no Crip/Blood/or Folk association, but there are sets of gangs those downtown as well. Crips have migrated to LaVergne and Smyrna (Small towns like Antioch but people have much more money) but they really dont bang, they aren't nearly as respected as Crips in Antioch. Memphis is dominated by Vice Lords and Gangsta Disciples but have other sets as well. In all the towns there are many cliccs that start up but dont really do shit but talk. I don't know about other areas but at Antioch they get put out pretty fast. Its typical for GDs and 60s to go after the leader then if they quit bangin then they are dropped, but if they still bang then they get a little respect. There have been problems with people false claiming and shit, but not in school or in popular gang areas (Hiccory Hollow Mall for example). I can't remember the last time I saw a blue, orange, blacc, pink, green, yellow, or red flag on someone who wasn't banging. Occasionally there are old people and shit like that with flags but to be honest we really dont stress that. This his dragged out to be longer than I expected so Ill quit now. Hope I helped.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 25th, 2004, 10:27 am

in memphi$ i kno theres 1e11nhC and 90nhc i stay in contaCt with some of the homies out there..... there's a jail in ma$on & millington(if im incorrect lemme kno) there alot of crips locced up in there from what i hear... ju$ giving some input! ;)

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » April 25th, 2004, 8:47 pm

whats up with north memphis i heard goin ther is like a whole nother world compared to other spots in memphis

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » May 5th, 2004, 6:48 pm

Yeah Memphis is 4 real. Its wild in TN cuz the majority is just land but when you get into the heart of Antioch/Nashville or out near Memphis you could just about call it a baby L.A. I got a question for some of my Rollin 60 Locs out there in the homeland. We kinda gettin some ceef with some 63rd Watts cuz 'Dime Clocc' is a part of our set name and they tryna say it aint no Dime Blocc in L.A. I know there is but we tryin to keep the ceef out of the Rollin family, know what I mean? Any advice?

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » May 9th, 2004, 10:16 am

AINT THER A BLUE DIAMOND CRIPS IN THE TENN SOME WHER?

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » May 9th, 2004, 7:36 pm

I aint heard of it but I aint sayin' there isn't any. I've heard of Rollin 60s, 40's, Hoover 107s, 5 Duece Hoovers, Insane Gangsta Crips, Schoolyard Crips, Kitchen Crips, "Dark City Crips" and ETGCs. I have only came across the Rollin 60s, 40s, the Hoover 107s and 52s. The other sets I have just heard about. This is all just in Nashville though, I don't know about Tennessees other larger cities like Memphis and Knoxville. I know there are Crips in Memphis but my knowledge on that subject is a little to un-dependable to spread.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Long Beach

Unread post by LcBwC » June 3rd, 2004, 3:01 pm

itz Dodge City Crips. Not Dark.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 3rd, 2004, 3:07 pm

there is also piru in salem town right across the way from the rollin 40s.

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Disco » June 12th, 2004, 4:44 pm

yung_k wrote:there's a jail in ma$on & millington(if im incorrect lemme kno) there alot of crips locced up in there from what i hear...
Mason & Millington are very small towns and mostly white. I've never seen anyone throwing up C'z in Millington.

However, Frayser is like a Memphis suburb right between Millington and Memphis city, and there are C'z, B'z, GD'z, and VL'z in Frayser. Two of our locally known rappers are from the Frayser area.

The main city jail here is in downtown Memphis (201 Poplar) and houses 'detainees' from all over Shelby County. The last time I was in 201 GD'z had the whole jail on lock - I doubt that has changed.

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » June 13th, 2004, 2:28 pm

i know what rappers you talkin about i got all both they albums and everything from hcp from 1995 to now but anyways.

i think frayser boy is a gd kuz in some verse he said park by that grey and black house and for lil wyte i dont know but id say he is well
respected in the hood as a white boy kuz he be sayin nigga all the time
and yeah frayser is a nice lookin area

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Disco » June 13th, 2004, 3:41 pm

Not much "nice" about Frayser at all. If there's a "nice looking" part of Frayser I haven't seen it yet.

Frayser is the azz of many jokes, and a lot of it is nothing but hood.

Typical Frayser joke...

Question: What do you call a virgin in Frayser?

Answer: Lost.

It's not the safest part of Memphis, but it's known for its theives and drug addicts more than gangbanging.

"Hoods" here (other than the PJ's) are areas like Binghamton or Orange Mound.

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » June 13th, 2004, 5:46 pm

Peace!

Where are the Rollin 60's located at in Tennessee?
City and Hood?

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 14th, 2004, 10:05 am

Rollin 60 in Nashville...as for one set hood i aint seen. I see them everywhere.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » June 19th, 2004, 4:23 pm

CW wrote:itz Dodge City Crips. Not Dark.
Also some 52 Hoover niccaz over there. Right across the way from there in some apartmentz some Rollin 40 niccaz claim.

CashvilleL0C
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by CashvilleL0C » August 2nd, 2004, 11:36 pm

I know that you know what you're talkin bout LBC but Im hearin Dark City Crips. I know Dodge City Crips are established in L.A. but thats what Im hearin. They don't hang around Antioch but The Hoover 107s get down with them sometimes from what I hear. Yeah we got a good number of the Five Deuce Hoovas but the 60s is probably the deepest Crip set out here. Sixties is mainly in Antioch but we got peeps in the Boroughs and in Franklin. We got 3 homies from Antioch who just moved to Franklin. I aint even familiar with the 2 cities yall named so I doubt if its really on and craccin in either one of them (Mason and Millington). I know of them but I aint neva heard of no shit poppin there. GDs is still the deepest set in Antioch but Sixties is right behind. The 52 HCs are gettin on up there but they dont got but 1 or 2 people that go to Antioch HS. The Rollin 40s are definately here but they aint deep at all. The ones round here mainly just kicc it with 60s.

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 3rd, 2004, 3:29 am

CashvilleL0C wrote:I know that you know what you're talkin bout LBC but Im hearin Dark City Crips. I know Dodge City Crips are established in L.A. but thats what Im hearin. They don't hang around Antioch but The Hoover 107s get down with them sometimes from what I hear. Yeah we got a good number of the Five Deuce Hoovas but the 60s is probably the deepest Crip set out here. Sixties is mainly in Antioch but we got peeps in the Boroughs and in Franklin. We got 3 homies from Antioch who just moved to Franklin. I aint even familiar with the 2 cities yall named so I doubt if its really on and craccin in either one of them (Mason and Millington). I know of them but I aint neva heard of no stuff poppin there. GDs is still the deepest set in Antioch but Sixties is right behind. The 52 HCs are gettin on up there but they dont got but 1 or 2 people that go to Antioch HS. The Rollin 40s are definately here but they aint deep at all. The ones round here mainly just kicc it with 60s.
Dark City and Dodge City is the same thing...youll find some people sayin Dark but the original is Dodge. They have nothing to do with Dodge City Crips in LA. They just got the name from the jects. 55NHC out there too i seen a couple old heads runnin around claimin it. GD's in TN are deep but a lot of niccas on the line aint real, no heart. They just in it cuz they homies in it. Most of the niccas in GD there are walk ons. Niccas just be like i want to be GD and they are the next min. MY whole fam in TN 52 Hoover and from wha they say its deep on the southside of town. The only other 52hc in Nashville on the North are in Dodge City and on 9th (these are all old heads)

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 3rd, 2004, 11:11 am

yall know about any of the Cets in memphis? i kno der some 90nhCz and 1e11nhCz already i got put on to 90s der a few summers baC

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » August 5th, 2004, 12:55 pm

Nah i dont know nothin about Memphis i thought it was some info on the first page bout M-town...

NHRICHROLL

Unread post by NHRICHROLL » August 30th, 2004, 6:32 pm

YEAH MASON AND MILLINGTON... THOSE ARE FEDERAL PRISONS IN SMALL TOWNS... THE C.C.A. IN MASON IS A FEDERAL HOLDING FACILITY OUTSIDE OF SOMERVILLE TN, IT GOT LOCS IN IT, U GOT ALL KINDS OF NIGGAS IN THERE WILDING OUT... MILLINGTON IS JUST A PRISON CAMP ITS A SMALL TOWN NORTH OF MEMPHIS. IT MAY HAVE SOME AFFILIATED RIDAS DOWN BUT IT AINT CRACCIN.
THE MAJOR CRIP/BLOOD SETS IN MEMPHIS TN..

CRIPS:
LBC ROLLIN 20S
INSANE 21ST TRAYZ
30'S HTC
ROLLIN 40S NHC
ROLLIN 60s
ROLLIN 90s W/S
102 RAYMOND AVE
120 RAYMOND AVE
111 NHC
115 NHC
98 MAIN ST MAFIA
101 -103 GRAPE ST CRIP
87 KITCHEN CRIP
83 HOOVERS
107 HOOVERS
83 GANGSTERS
PARK VILLAGE CRIPS
GHOST TOWN CRIP
SHADOW CITY CRIP
.. THERES SOME MORE I KNOW I PROBLY JUST CANT THINK OF THEM

BLOODS:
TREETOP PIRU
108 AVENUE PIRU GANG
SIX DEUCE BRIM

THERES MORE BLOODS I JUST AINT UP ON WHAT SETS THERE ALL IS
CUZ ITS A LARGE CITY AND U GOT DIFFERENT SETS SPREAD OUT ALL OVER DIFFERENT AREAS OF THE CITY

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 31st, 2004, 9:17 am

DAM...YALL GOT MORE L.A. GANGS THEN I THOUGHT...I HEARD THOSE N-HOODS WERE HELLA DEEP AS A WHOLE..

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 31st, 2004, 10:16 am

i heard some 55nhc was down in tennessee 2

NHRICHROLL

Unread post by NHRICHROLL » August 31st, 2004, 11:46 am

THERE COULD CE 55 NHC IN TENNESSEE BUT I DUNNO I AINT RAN ACROSS ANY IN MEMPHIS.. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET THEM ALL .... 103 GRAPE STREET AND THEN 87 KITCHEN CRIP ARE THE 2 LARGEST CRIP SETS IN MEMPHIS... THERES PROBLY ABOUT 2 OR 3 THOUSAND GRAPES

NHRICHROLL

Unread post by NHRICHROLL » August 31st, 2004, 1:54 pm

I FORGOT TO MENTION THE 5DEUCE HOOVA GANGSTER CRIPS. THEY ARE IN MEMPHIS, ALSO. THEY'RE KINDA THICC.. I'VE HAD A COUPLE RUN IN'S WITH THEM back IN MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » September 1st, 2004, 6:49 am

YEAH I SEE GRAPE ST. CATS HAVE BEEN MIGRATING LIKE CRAZY I SEE..

Sleep100

Unread post by Sleep100 » September 1st, 2004, 9:38 am

OH YEAH THERE IS ALSO 5TRAY AVALON GANGSTER CRIPS IN MEMPHIS... I BELEIVE THEYRE THICC AROUND SHELBY DRIVE... NOT SURE THOUGH

LcBwC
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by LcBwC » September 1st, 2004, 4:18 pm

Q wrote:i heard some 55nhc was down in tennessee 2
55NHC SET IN NASHVILLE