Maryland gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
gent11236
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Maryland gangs

Unread post by gent11236 » February 23rd, 2005, 11:37 am

makaveli389 wrote:Yo whats crackin up in Prince George's County? I just read the washington post today, theres been 25 murders so far this year, not even 2 months in. thats kinda crazy
If u thought that was crazy in i think about 3 weeks into the new year there was 90 killings in jamaica. Thats 30 deaths a week. Last year in 9 months there was 1,500 killings. That whole island is fucked up

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 3:34 pm

cityboy thanks man.thats smart to man@go on a rainy day....it probably is santana block crip in maryland i couldnt tell u the only set i seen heads rep was insane crip gang and that was only 2 dudes so i couldnt tell u but good lookin out with the info man.

-the homie Q

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » February 23rd, 2005, 7:12 pm

olo wrote:
ballaman410 wrote:im a fraud?come on dog i live in northwest baltimore i know what goes on in the streets.and for you to say im a fraud and dont know is out of character.stay in ya place olo which is in the house i know nigs from these hoods that put me on to game so what are you talkin about and as far as city boy i dont know you never commented about you so chill out because
What a joke. You from Harlem or Northwest Baltimore which is it, clown? You a liar. I know Northwest Baltimore, ain't no gangs in there. There are hoods, but no gangs,especially no bloods,crips, latin kings, or disciples. If you there, why do you have to listen to what people say. Again, you are a fraud. Stop faking and get a life.
I know i was like harlem or florida. This clowns a joke.

Word.
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Word. » February 23rd, 2005, 7:17 pm

The home q claims bronx to b-more like balla claims harlem to b-more. how does that work i swear your some bitch who just claims two hoods one in ny and one in b-more.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 7:35 pm

word leave me out of that forum beef that yah dudes got i dont claim baltimore just live here,thanks for being concerned though

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 7:37 pm

and if i wanted to claim baltimore thats my business,but its enough lames destroyin baltimores rep ,but why be concerned about what another man is doing.thats alil on the childish side man

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 7:51 pm

word what difference does it matter where somebody from?aint it all about where you at man?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 23rd, 2005, 8:00 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:and if i wanted to claim baltimore thats my business,but its enough lames destroyin baltimores rep ,but why be concerned about what another man is doing.thats alil on the childish side man
And you are one of those lames destroyin baltimore's rep. Don't speak about a town you know nothing about. Calling the state"Murdaland"?, you are disgrace calling Maryland that. Only idiots do that. Thats insulting and disrespectful to the people who live there.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 8:17 pm

okay olo 1st off the people who started that is the people there but if u was there u would of known that and the stuff i spoke on about baltimore is the stuff i know of and seen in the streets so before u get to judgin people know what u talkin about idiot

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 8:18 pm

if i didnt know no better i would of sworn you was a female olo for real for real

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 8:19 pm

i find it funny...matter fact i find it sad how u keep sayin oh the rep of b-more and the people there.u aint never been to b-more to stick up for the people here you dumba$$.never been in no neighborhood(driving threw the neighborhoods dont count) but yet covering up for them.a real groupie i tell u

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 8:22 pm

then i peeped in another maryland forum with old dates to it you sayin to the room b-more got hoods like e/s or west/side...man that by far was the dumbest thing u typed since i started typing to you.u tellin people to speak what they know look at the stupid comments u typing.its beef on beef all over baltimore eastside vs eastside and west beefs with other hoods in the west so dont speak on b-more from this night on until you"know whats really going on" prick

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 8:23 pm

i got love for some b-more heads thats real but you my friend cant be from it you must be 1 of them glen burnie thugs thats been on the rise

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 23rd, 2005, 8:37 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:then i peeped in another maryland forum with old dates to it you sayin to the room b-more got hoods like e/s or west/side...man that by far was the dumbest thing u typed since i started typing to you.u tellin people to speak what they know look at the stupid comments u typing.its beef on beef all over baltimore eastside vs eastside and west beefs with other hoods in the west so dont speak on b-more from this night on until you"know whats really going on" prick
The Homie Queen. You are hilarious and a fraud. You ain't cut from that kind of cloth. I know what you are made of. You a lightweight. Nighty night, its bedtime for you. You gotta get up for middle school tomorrow. Like I said before, until you actually touch ground in Baltimore, MARYLAND, stop listening to radio stations, and studying map quests for your info when speaking about the town.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 8:58 pm

touch ground in b-more?i could of swore i told u im around park heights a number of times if ya glasses is to foggy i suggest u clean them off and see what im typing clearly.im not cut for that?man this gang chat got you big headed right now man for real for real u out of character speakin on stuff you dont know.only thing you know is my forum screen name so stay in ya place shorty

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 9:00 pm

imma have to stop respondin to ya clown a$$ man u on some other stuff. wanna go back & fourth.just stay in ya anne arundel back block & report on what u think is going on in b-more@sayin what the next person told you and you repeatin what gangs or crews is in b-more

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 23rd, 2005, 9:56 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:imma have to stop respondin to ya clown a$$ man u on some other stuff. wanna go back & fourth.just stay in ya anne arundel back block & report on what u think is going on in b-more@sayin what the next person told you and you repeatin what gangs or crews is in b-more
You speaking about yourself. Don't speak on Baltmore or any place in Maryland. This forum is for the truth. Not some fradulent posts from weenies like yourself. I get sick and tired of people spreading false info about places they know nothing about. Its over.

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 23rd, 2005, 10:04 pm

lol...gangs in maryland...

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 23rd, 2005, 10:07 pm

all i do is speak the real deal i dont speak on stuff i know about.now out there in glen burnie where u at i cant speak on but out here its made up crews unless u been everywhere in md dont speak on it idiot

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » February 24th, 2005, 10:11 am

man why yall arguin. that shit dumb

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 12:42 pm

nobody arguing well atleast not me im having a discussion with shorty.my man out of character speakin on every neighborhood like he know what goes on but thats old news now man let the young girl keep whining

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 24th, 2005, 12:48 pm

are u proud to call b-more "murdaland"?

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 12:52 pm

tank it is what it is i didnt invent the street name bodymore murdaland .its sad the murda rate is high as it is here but what can i do.go holla at mayor o malley if u offended by the name not me man

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 24th, 2005, 12:59 pm

The terms "Bodymore" and "Murderland" are used by idiots who feel its cool or "hard" to promote the fact the city and other places in Maryland are having a hard time stoping the violence and black on black crime. Again, the real strong guys (the guys people know not to fu*k with) from these places don't use these ignorant terms regarding the conditions of where they are from. The real strong dudes survive and thrive under these conditions and try to make a better way for others, instead of promoting ignorance using dumb azz terms like "Bodymore" and "Murerland".

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 1:05 pm

i hear u talkin mr.glen burnie aka olo......i dont want no beef with no female such as yahself...so please stop typing paragraghs before u mess around and break a nail

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 1:08 pm

i find it hilarious how old heads like olo speak on areas with bad poverty but never go there to help things better.come on here acting like you jessie jackson of the east but aint doing nathan.a real hepicrite

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 24th, 2005, 2:56 pm

olo wrote:The terms "Bodymore" and "Murderland" are used by idiots who feel its cool or "hard" to promote the fact the city and other places in Maryland are having a hard time stoping the violence and black on black crime. Again, the real strong guys (the guys people know not to fu*k with) from these places don't use these ignorant terms regarding the conditions of where they are from. The real strong dudes survive and thrive under these conditions and try to make a better way for others, instead of promoting ignorance using dumb azz terms like "Bodymore" and "Murerland".

great post!

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 3:08 pm

guess im a idiot then reveran tank

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 24th, 2005, 3:25 pm

its pastor tank...lol

no, im not calling u an idiot...i just disagree with you and how u represent md.
peace

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 3:27 pm

i live in maryland i never said i was representing it tank and i wasnt speakin for the whole state of maryland like eastern shore & them other countys.im only speakin for the side of b-more i live in.so chill dont get offended man

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 24th, 2005, 3:29 pm

really tank if u wanna point fingers go tell the dudes who make the murda rate high and the media in other states for speakin on it not me

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » February 25th, 2005, 7:16 am

aye but people been sayin murdaland for years. he aint start that. i dont wanna get in the middle, but even when i was just starting high school people called it that. only every now and then though.

but yall stop that nonsense shit. waste of time you know?