Maryland gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Maryland gangs

Unread post by cityboy » February 21st, 2005, 10:40 am

he damn sho aint know shit bout me and spoke on it hmm...

ballaman410

Unread post by ballaman410 » February 21st, 2005, 2:05 pm

im a fraud?come on dog i live in northwest baltimore i know what goes on in the streets.and for you to say im a fraud and dont know is out of character.stay in ya place olo which is in the house i know nigs from these hoods that put me on to game so what are you talkin about and as far as city boy i dont know you never commented about you so chill out cuz

ballaman410

Unread post by ballaman410 » February 21st, 2005, 2:06 pm

why the hell would i wanna make a hood i dont be in look bad how dumb do you sound man.you obvisouly dont be in the streets for saying im a fraud you clown@olo

ballaman410

Unread post by ballaman410 » February 21st, 2005, 2:27 pm

im from harlem so i know gang life when i see it hoffa

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 21st, 2005, 2:40 pm

ballaman410 wrote:im a fraud?come on dog i live in northwest baltimore i know what goes on in the streets.and for you to say im a fraud and dont know is out of character.stay in ya place olo which is in the house i know nigs from these hoods that put me on to game so what are you talkin about and as far as city boy i dont know you never commented about you so chill out because
What a joke. You from Harlem or Northwest Baltimore which is it, clown? You a liar. I know Northwest Baltimore, ain't no gangs in there. There are hoods, but no gangs,especially no bloods,crips, latin kings, or disciples. If you there, why do you have to listen to what people say. Again, you are a fraud. Stop faking and get a life.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 2:42 pm

haha@ballaman and olo...aye man yall 2 boys is funny...olo i live around northwest to up near the heights.ballaman410 is kind of right its some dudes that say they crip over on park heights but as far as bloods and latin kings i dont know about that

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 2:45 pm

aye anybody know where i can buy used wips for cheap at in the murdaland,dc-area(mainly a caprice or crown vic). any info will help-good looking out.

- The Homie Q

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 21st, 2005, 2:58 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:haha@ballaman and olo...aye man yall 2 boys is funny...olo i live around northwest to up near the heights.ballaman410 is kind of right its some dudes that say they crip over on park heights but as far as bloods and latin kings i dont know about that

Ballaman ain't right. Ain't nobody cripping up in Park Heights. You just ballaman in the form of the user name TheHOEmieQ. LOL! Who are you fooling? Don't give Baltimore a bad name. Its hard enough as it is there, and then you got weenies like you that give it a bad name by spreading false information.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » February 21st, 2005, 3:04 pm

Yo whats crackin up in Prince George's County? I just read the washington post today, theres been 25 murders so far this year, not even 2 months in. thats kinda crazy

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » February 21st, 2005, 3:16 pm

I was just down there in PG this weekend. I couldnt' tell you off that bat that I saw any kind of gang activitiy or evidence like tags or anything like that. What I did hear from folks down there is it's a lot of corrupt police in PG county. There's been complaints with PG county police for a while now, I heard. As far as 25 murders in 2 months, for a place like PG that's almost Southern, with a laid back atmosphere, there must be something goin on with people targeting each other for specific reasons.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 3:28 pm

yo olo i dont know ballaman410 you got your people mixed up.that stuff ballaman410 is typing about i dont know and im not from harlem .2 of my boys who hang on gywnn oak and park heights avenue saying there crip .so get that 1 right yo
- the homie Q

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 3:32 pm

as far as gangs in baltimore i dont know nor am i gonna speak on something i dont know about from every hood.but olo you talking crazy to the lil boy ballaman410 how you know he right or wrong if you on the computer playin forum bully?you and that boy both in the house talking about what you heard
-the homie Q

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 3:34 pm

ballaman410 no disrepect man but you repping harlem with a maryland area code manhattan area code is 212 my nig not 410

ballaman410

Unread post by ballaman410 » February 21st, 2005, 4:17 pm

cuzz wather im from new york city or any state why r u n olo concerned olo is a whore n thehomeyq u need 2 mind yur bizness cuzz fo real fo real im 27 years old i dont play games cuzz n for olo im on the westside near druid hill cuzz come c me whore.whitelock n madison

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 21st, 2005, 5:24 pm

ballaman410 wrote:cuzz wather im from new york city or any state why r u n olo concerned olo is a whore n thehomeyq u need 2 mind yur bizness cuzz fo real fo real im 27 years old i dont play games cuzz n for olo im on the westside near druid hill cuzz come c me whore.whitelock n madison
LOL. You a lightweight.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 21st, 2005, 5:38 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:as far as gangs in baltimore i dont know nor am i gonna speak on something i dont know about from every hood.but olo you talking crazy to the lil boy ballaman410 how you know he right or wrong if you on the computer playin forum bully?you and that boy both in the house talking about what you heard
-the homie Q
Q this nicca swear he b-more gang intell

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 5:58 pm

Q this nicca swear he b-more gang intell
yung k u not lying

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 21st, 2005, 8:07 pm

next there going to say theres crips repping the inner harbor and the aquariam is the kick it spot

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » February 22nd, 2005, 7:13 am

TheHomieQ wrote:aye anybody know where i can buy used wips for cheap at in the murdaland,dc-area(mainly a caprice or crown vic). any info will help-good looking out.

- The Homie Q
aye man wassup? you ever check out any of the auctions that be goin on?

they usually hold one over on beach road near branch ave in maryland. my man got a box and a bubble joint he tryna sell if you interested. but try auctions dogg. they hold em over on central ave near the mad chef club. all thru dc they got lil used car lots every couple blocks i know you know that. there was a time when everybody was buyin bubbles and ridin them thangs. they kinda fell off so im sure you can go anywhere and get a good one.

my man just asked how much you tryna spend and was you lookin for a box or bubble. get back. oh and to ballaman, im just lettin you know cuzz. i aint hardly step foot in bmore which is why i aint speak on your city. i CAN speak for pg and montgomery counties in MARYLAND and speak about the district. you can keep bmore dogg

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » February 22nd, 2005, 7:15 am

makaveli389 wrote:Yo whats crackin up in Prince George's County? I just read the washington post today, theres been 25 murders so far this year, not even 2 months in. thats kinda crazy
aye dogg its crazy you mentioned that shit. man i was reading the shit too on the way to work. it actually said 26 homocides in pg county alone THIS YEAR. shit, its only middle of february! i keep tellin yall the area went crazy man. the shit started spillin over from the city into montgomery county. areas like silver spring and takoma park and shit like that. all yall thats in the area be safe jo

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » February 22nd, 2005, 7:18 am

Tank wrote:next there going to say theres crips repping the inner harbor and the aquariam is the kick it spot
hahahahahaha that shit was funny man. thanks for that

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 22nd, 2005, 8:58 am

cityboy wrote:
Tank wrote:next there going to say theres crips repping the inner harbor and the aquariam is the kick it spot

the raven stadium over der ryte?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 22nd, 2005, 10:54 am

yung_k wrote:
cityboy wrote:

the raven stadium over der ryte?
Don't worry about where it is. Stay in your little cubicle at the school library.

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » February 22nd, 2005, 1:45 pm

heh olo u be trippin

you gon have cats lookin for you soon

lol

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 22nd, 2005, 1:46 pm

yo cityboy good lookin out man.be more specific on the address of the the auction spots man.im lookin to cop a vic or caprice for around 10 thousand long as its in mint condition so i dont gotta put more money on the car and exterior then the rims & speaker

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » February 22nd, 2005, 1:54 pm

cityboy wrote:heh olo u be trippin

you gon have cats lookin for you soon

lol
LOL! Looking for me, please! These clowns have their heads between their legs. They ain't fooling anybody. Ain't been to no place or inner city and then want to start talking like they been there.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 22nd, 2005, 1:58 pm

olo why brag over whose been to a inner city or hood? these cats?u living in the early 70s dog...and speak what u know on the quiet glen burnie back blocks

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 22nd, 2005, 1:59 pm

i see why dudes clown u....ya whole way of life is crazy but do ya thing "killa"

Beef
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Beef » February 22nd, 2005, 2:13 pm

The last thing I would EVER be worried about is someone from the messageboard coming to get me...oooooh...lol

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 22nd, 2005, 3:31 pm

haha, you cats talkin bout you gonna come after people is wildin

for real, i know some of you are in gangs in real life and i am myself but dont try to sound hard on the computer tho, it makes yall look like real dumb and fake.

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 23rd, 2005, 2:53 am

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas. http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » February 23rd, 2005, 7:00 am

TheHomieQ wrote:yo cityboy good lookin out man.be more specific on the address of the the auction spots man.im lookin to cop a vic or caprice for around 10 thousand long as its in mint condition so i dont gotta put more money on the car and exterior then the rims & speaker
yea true. dogg if you were to take that 10 g's to an auction man you can come out with something serious. no BS. man thats good money to take to one of them. and if you do decide that, go on a rainy day. seriously. there's usually not many people on days when its raining. but yea you'll find something tight with the money you workin with. man check out autotrader.com dogg.

wish i could help more. my boy aint here at work yet, but ill let him know...santana block crips in maryland? neva heard of them. but you linked to the source so i cant argue with that. but in my many years in the area i havent heard a thing from them. maybe back in the 90's around the time everybody in the city was fightin with everybody (turf wars) over cocaine sales and shit, and that was a wild time but a minute ago..