MEXICAN MAFIA VS TEXAS MEXICAN MAFIA

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
REEBOK

MEXICAN MAFIA VS TEXAS MEXICAN MAFIA

Unread post by REEBOK » September 24th, 2008, 10:01 pm

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THESE 2 ORGINIZED CRIME CREWS MEET FACE TO FACE IN THE FEDS ?

WILL THEY WAR OR WILL THEY TALK AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF SHIT

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: afghanistan

Re: MEXICAN MAFIA VS TEXAS MEXICAN MAFIA

Unread post by brownpridesac » February 28th, 2009, 10:18 pm

yea im pretty sure they are going to sit and have a tea party.

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 2nd, 2009, 7:38 am

In the end of the the book "The black hand" the biography of boxer enriquez it talks about the california and federal eme factions trying to reach out to the other factions of the eme in arizona, new mexico and texas.

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » March 16th, 2009, 10:46 pm

the texas syndicate would not allow that to happen..

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 19th, 2009, 3:31 pm

What would the texas syndicate have to do with the the cali/federal eme trying to unite the diffrent factions of the eme in other states?

brownpridesac
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by brownpridesac » March 24th, 2009, 6:06 pm

the texas syndicate is like the eme of cali.. except the syndicate runs texas,,,,they are the most dangerous and most powerful gang in texas incase you didnt know.

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 25th, 2009, 10:27 am

I understand the texas syndicates status in texas and know they have no love for any faction of the eme whether its from texas or cali or arizona or the federal eme. I also know the TS has no love for the nf/norteno movement as well. My question to you is this is how the TS would stop the eme from uniting their organization under one banner when syndicate is its own organization and the eme is its own as well. Also in the end of boxer enriquez book it state that the eme has alot of big plans. Its a great read and very informative straight from the mouth of an ex eme carnal, another good read is mundo mendoza's book on cd it talks about the history of all the major prisons gangs

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » March 28th, 2009, 8:49 pm

brownpridesac wrote:the texas syndicate is like the eme of cali.. except the syndicate runs texas,,,,they are the most dangerous and most powerful gang in texas incase you didnt know.

I dont think its like that anymore nowadays, now from what Im hearing on the streets and from the homies the Tangos run the prison..or atleast all the units my patnas have been hitting in the last 2 or 3 years. They all come home talking about Tango Blast and how TS aint as powerful of a force as they used to be...I havent been to jail in a long time so I wouldnt know but all my homies say TB is too deep to be handled by any other Mexican gang at the moment. Maybe somebody who has been locked up recently can speak on it.

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » March 30th, 2009, 9:30 am

SWblocks-Veteran wrote:
brownpridesac wrote:the texas syndicate is like the eme of cali.. except the syndicate runs texas,,,,they are the most dangerous and most powerful gang in texas incase you didnt know.

I dont think its like that anymore nowadays, now from what Im hearing on the streets and from the homies the Tangos run the prison..or atleast all the units my patnas have been hitting in the last 2 or 3 years. They all come home talking about Tango Blast and how TS aint as powerful of a force as they used to be...I havent been to jail in a long time so I wouldnt know but all my homies say TB is too deep to be handled by any other Mexican gang at the moment. Maybe somebody who has been locked up recently can speak on it.

The tangos definantly have the numbers, it's become too popular, these youngsters out here are bragging about wanted to be TB before they are even old enough to hit the pen. The new generation are NOT DOWN with the "For life" mentality that TS and others have, They dont want to answer to no one and do what they want to do. The tangos have that freedom, while your locked up, you back your homeboys up, but once you get out you do whatever you want(do good, do bad , go back to your streetgang,etc..) I only see TB getting way bigger in numbers, but the bigger you are the more problems you have, so who knows what the future holds.

GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » March 31st, 2009, 12:48 pm

What is this tango blast is this a gang based in the texas prison system?

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » April 5th, 2009, 2:35 pm

TB is growing fast in numbers and power but the TS still carry a lot of weight. The TB in my area, the Vallucos are way deeper than the TS but I still hear a lot about TS. I know they killed at least 2 Vallucos in recent years in Brownsville. One was my homeboys neighbor. They shot him and then burned his body. About half the murders I hear about in Brownsville are in some way connected to the TS.

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » April 29th, 2009, 4:37 pm

how in the world would u know this?? Tv?? TS is the oldest and possibly the most respected texas prison gang but certainly not the most powerful. The Mexican Mafia is bigger in numbers in Texas and may possibly be more "powerful" because of this. But I'm curious as to why you would say this, u speak so confidently. However, I'm not here to correct anyone but I'm speaking from experience, unless you've spent years in the Texas prison system you wouldn't know. I have to tell you though and I don't mean any offense by it but you don't know what you're talking about. Lastly, the Texas Syndicate has nothing to do with what the Mexican Mafia does in Texas or anywhere else.

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » April 29th, 2009, 4:43 pm

REEBOK wrote:WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THESE 2 ORGINIZED CRIME CREWS MEET FACE TO FACE IN THE FEDS ?

WILL THEY WAR OR WILL THEY TALK AND GET TO THE BOTTOM OF SHIT
Thats a good question Reebok. When I was in the joint some years ago I had a partner who was Eme here in Texas and at that time period he told me that they had some sort of beef going on with the California Mexican Mafia. But again, that was at that time and usually gangs eventually make peace treaties bcuz its bad for business. Then again they might still be at war but we'd have to have done time in federal prison to really know or somebody who's been in the feds might could enlighten us.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » April 29th, 2009, 6:57 pm

When these 2 burrito bandits come together you get the smelliest, stinkiest, farts all in one spot. And some hairy men with chest hair like a gorilla.

Then they play thumb war with the loser singing Ricky Martinʻs "Living La Vida Loca" over and over until their voices is all cracked and dry and these hat-dancers canʻt speak another word.

And thatʻs what happens when the MM aka M & Mʻs candy aka Hershey Boys meet the Texas MM aka Tejano M & Mʻs aka Texas version of the Hershey Boys

Then someone yells "la-migra" and all these border hoppers start running yelling "ey ey ey ey ey"...Beep Beep

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » May 2nd, 2009, 3:36 pm

hiloboy your funny but extremely stupid

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”