Is L.A.'s 18th Str. in Houston,Texas...

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Is L.A.'s 18th Str. in Houston,Texas...

Unread post by MIROLLO » October 7th, 2008, 9:50 pm

Has anyone from the Houston areas seen any 18's being hit up anywhere around the city or it's surroundings...Actually has anyone heard of them being out here at all...I myself haven't heard of any of their cliques being here in H-Town...But I personally have spotted some 18's,and it's roman numeral version "XV3" aswell,around in the southwest side...I saw it around what I believe is considered the turf of the South West Cholos13(SWC)gang...Like down on Chiminey Rock,near Bellaire Blvd.,and also down Renwick Dr...It was up for awhiles on a spot that is always being hit up by the SWC13 and it's rivals La Primera 90's(LP90),Somos Pocos Pero Locos13(SPPL),La Tercera Crips(LTC),and the Mara Salvatrucha13(MS)...It's on the corners of Dashwood and Rampart,not to far off from the Fiesta supermarket that is on Hillcroft and Bellaire,for those that know,or want to...Anyhow it was crossed out but since all them hoods,and some taggers aswell,hit up that spot can't say for sures who it could have been...It's pretty much known that MS-13 has cliques here in Houston,which has alot of Salvadoreño and other Central Americans in the area...So why isn't 18th Street showing any strong presence in the space city...I have meet some Guanaco(Salvis)and Catracho(Honduran)sympathizers of la Calle Diesiocho(18th Str.)but non have said they actually ever claimed it...Just that they was down for them back when they lived in Central America or Califas...Are they barely trying to start something,or come up in Houston...Or might those just be loners or passerby 18 Streeters,or worse copy cats...To those that are true i dedicate this one for you:"18 with the bullet"...Anyways so does anyone know what's up with that.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4Lifers...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Is L.A.'s 18th Str. in Houston,Texas...

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 8th, 2008, 11:28 am

That probably is LA's 18.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 15th, 2008, 12:14 am

I spent many years living on that part of the SW. I NEVER heard of anyone claiming 18th in Houston period. SWC owns that side of the SW, farther down Bissonnet and Beechnut is all LP and SPPL is a Shadow Ridge thing mostly from what I have heard but they were around when I was in middle school and Im 29 now...actually when I was growing up MS 13 was a BS ass lil gang that used to always be getting whooped up on by somebody's click, thats why its funny to me how big and scary they are on a national level now bc all I remember is them sorta getting handled all the time down here in the early 90s

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » October 23rd, 2008, 9:10 am

MS n SWC beef out this west

MrSancho
What city do you live in now?: Austin

Unread post by MrSancho » November 24th, 2008, 11:21 am

My cousin spent 10 years in Houston, mostly on the SW side, and never heard of em.

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » January 2nd, 2009, 5:24 am

never heard of 18th street period, never seen nothing bout them niether except on this site

SoufWestHTOWN

Unread post by SoufWestHTOWN » January 30th, 2009, 12:57 am

yup there aint no 18street gangs out here and that part of houston is held down by cholos

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by short.texas » February 15th, 2009, 2:01 pm

MIROLLO wrote:Has anyone from the Houston areas seen any 18's being hit up anywhere around the city or it's surroundings...Actually has anyone heard of them being out here at all...I myself haven't heard of any of their cliques being here in H-Town...But I personally have spotted some 18's,and it's roman numeral version "XV3" aswell,around in the southwest side...I saw it around what I believe is considered the turf of the South West Cholos13(SWC)gang...Like down on Chiminey Rock,near Bellaire Blvd.,and also down Renwick Dr...It was up for awhiles on a spot that is always being hit up by the SWC13 and it's rivals La Primera 90's(LP90),Somos Pocos Pero Locos13(SPPL),La Tercera Crips(LTC),and the Mara Salvatrucha13(MS)...It's on the corners of Dashwood and Rampart,not to far off from the Fiesta supermarket that is on Hillcroft and Bellaire,for those that know,or want to...Anyhow it was crossed out but since all them hoods,and some taggers aswell,hit up that spot can't say for sures who it could have been...It's pretty much known that MS-13 has cliques here in Houston,which has alot of Salvadoreño and other Central Americans in the area...So why isn't 18th Street showing any strong presence in the space city...I have meet some Guanaco(Salvis)and Catracho(Honduran)sympathizers of la Calle Diesiocho(18th Str.)but non have said they actually ever claimed it...Just that they was down for them back when they lived in Central America or Califas...Are they barely trying to start something,or come up in Houston...Or might those just be loners or passerby 18 Streeters,or worse copy cats...To those that are true i dedicate this one for you:"18 with the bullet"...Anyways so does anyone know what's up with that.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4Lifers...
No one in this city claims or has started an 18th St. set here but there are quite a few. the only thing is that they are not banding together or choosing to bang. theres a lot of hondurans and salvadorans here and some of them are 18th St. members, but again, they don't bang. One of my partners is into soccer and he got jumped by a bunch of Honduran 18th Streeters at either a Mexico vs Honduras or Dynamo game or something but he said there were a bunch of them with their shirts off with giant 18th St. tats on them

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 29th, 2009, 11:07 pm

I KNOW SOME HOMIES FROM 18ST LIVE IN HOUSTON BUT THEY DONT REALLY CARE BOUT THAT AREA,THEYRE IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF TEXAS THO,THEY GOT 2 CLICKS I KNOW OF IN TEXAS,SOUTHSIDE AND WESTSIDE 18ST LIL CRIMINALS,I THINK SS18ST LIL CRIMINALS IS DEEP IN SAN ANGELO

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » September 5th, 2009, 9:28 pm

MENACE18 wrote:I KNOW SOME HOMIES FROM 18ST LIVE IN HOUSTON BUT THEY DONT REALLY CARE BOUT THAT AREA,THEYRE IN DIFFERENT PARTS OF TEXAS THO,THEY GOT 2 CLICKS I KNOW OF IN TEXAS,SOUTHSIDE AND WESTSIDE 18ST LIL CRIMINALS,I THINK SS18ST LIL CRIMINALS IS DEEP IN SAN ANGELO
They dont care about it or they cant get no win in it? Houston is a major city, most important city in Texas if you think about it(no diss to other Tx cities much love to yall just talkin bout some economic shit)...I dont see why anybody wouldnt wanna run it but would wanna run San Angelo instead lol

Shit dont make sense..

blinx420
What city do you live in now?: Glendale

Unread post by blinx420 » October 10th, 2009, 5:00 am

Am not from around there but I would assume there just not actively recruiting or into drug traficking an establishing territoty an just do there own thang hang out with homies party shit but am sure if someone hit them up or get disrepect there hood theyre gonna enforce it but ofcourse i dont know this people so it just an assumption of what no active gangs usually do

htown11

Unread post by htown11 » December 22nd, 2009, 9:13 pm

Never seen a 18th street tag in Houston...on the Southwest all I've seen are SWC and MS 13 tags, and something like "splp, or plsl" or something like that

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » December 27th, 2009, 1:08 am

you folks want to see mexican gang graffiti. drive through W.Belfort by sand piper to bob white.

go head drive through there right now i promise you.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 11th, 2010, 8:16 pm

XV3 is EVEryWheRe!!!!