BARRIO AZTECAS HISTORY

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
REEBOK

BARRIO AZTECAS HISTORY

Unread post by REEBOK » November 24th, 2008, 4:28 pm

ANYONE KNOW IT

short.texas
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re: BARRIO AZTECAS HISTORY

Unread post by short.texas » February 15th, 2009, 2:11 pm

U can google them and u can get a good idea of who they are

MesqFlaco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dallas County

Unread post by MesqFlaco » June 19th, 2009, 8:00 am

They just did a Gangland episode on them.

My Tio, back in the days, talked so much shit about them fools and all dudes from the "West Tip"... they weren't very well liked or respected by my peoples but then again - he was a Sureno (from Califas) locked down in Texas. He wasn't very well liked either. My Gpa did a little time in Chuco too (an original Sureno de VENICE GRANDEx3)!, but he had family there.

I had a post about these BA fools a year ago in one of these threads... about when the El Paso PD tried to pin a 187 on me. They thought (because of my tats that were similar to my families) that I was a California Sureno at first... (my family clearly was and wasn't afraid to tell them!)

But I have a huge Texas tat on my shouldr that settled that. Then they tried to link me to the Barrios Aztecas by way of some street clicka in East EP called "PBS: Puro Barrio Sandoval" because I had an East Side tat.

These fools were the WORST fuk'n cops I ever met, but trip out, they were all RAZA!!! Fuk them hoes.

Fuck EP PD!

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » June 20th, 2009, 3:46 pm

is venice grande the same venice 13 from california

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - South - U.S.A.”