Asian Gangs in Houston/Dallas in Texas

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
AdamNB
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Natoma Boyz

Asian Gangs in Houston/Dallas in Texas

Unread post by AdamNB » June 5th, 2009, 1:33 am

I heard there are Asian Gangs in Houston and Dallas.. any one know of them... I heard Houston has Natoma Family and Natoma Boyz anyone know?

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Asian Gangs in Houston/Dallas in Texas

Unread post by VALERO » June 5th, 2009, 4:30 pm

AdamNB wrote:I heard there are Asian Gangs in Houston and Dallas.. any one know of them... I heard Houston has Natoma Family and Natoma Boyz anyone know?
I don't know about Dallas but I've heard of Asian gangs in Houston. The Houston Metropolitan Area has a sizable number of Asians, I think mostly Vietnamese, Chinese, and South Asian Indians. There was an Asian gang murder several months ago in SW Houston I think. I think a lot of the Asians in Houston live in either SW Houston or the suburbs near SW Houston. However, the Metroplex also has Asians so there is the possibility of Asian gangs in the DFW area, I'm not sure though. Surprisingly, there's also Asians in the Golden Triangle area, which includes Beaumont, Orange, and Port Arthur (Port Arthur is the home of UGK). Never heard of that Natoma thing though. I'm sure some of the guys that use to gangbang in Dallas and Houston (like SW Blocks Veteran) can give you better info.

S.W.A.T. Guerilla
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by S.W.A.T. Guerilla » June 6th, 2009, 4:26 am

Their is ALOT of Asian Gangs down here in South especially in Texas and in Louisiana (New Orleans). Its mostly Vietnamese cats in Houston/Port Arthur/New Orleans and Cambodians and Laos in Dallas. I never heard of any Natoma Boyz in Houston to my knowledge. Here you got some Viets in Cali based gangs like VBZ and ABZ and some in homegrown clicks with names like P.A. Boyz, Diho Boys, shit like that. Their's been like 3 shootings/murder that happend within a span of a couple last months on Bellaire (right in the neck of my hood) involving some Vietnamese. One of them was at the B&D sports bar which is a known Asian Gang hangout.

S.W.A.T. Guerilla

Unread post by S.W.A.T. Guerilla » June 6th, 2009, 4:27 am

Their is ALOT of Asian Gangs down here in South especially in Texas and in Louisiana (New Orleans). Its mostly Vietnamese cats in Houston/Port Arthur/New Orleans and Cambodians and Laos in Dallas. I never heard of any Natoma Boyz in Houston to my knowledge. Here you got some Viets in Cali based gangs like VBZ and ABZ and some in homegrown clicks with names like P.A. Boyz, Diho Boys, shit like that. Their's been like 3 shootings/murder that happend within a span of a couple last months on Bellaire (right in the neck of my hood) involving some Vietnamese. One of them was at the B&D sports bar which is a known Asian Gang hangout.

VALERO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VALERO » June 6th, 2009, 2:23 pm

S.W.A.T. Guerilla wrote:Their is ALOT of Asian Gangs down here in South especially in Texas and in Louisiana (New Orleans). Its mostly Vietnamese cats in Houston/Port Arthur/New Orleans and Cambodians and Laos in Dallas. I never heard of any Natoma Boyz in Houston to my knowledge. Here you got some Viets in Cali based gangs like VBZ and ABZ and some in homegrown clicks with names like P.A. Boyz, Diho Boys, shit like that. Their's been like 3 shootings/murder that happend within a span of a couple last months on Bellaire (right in the neck of my hood) involving some Vietnamese. One of them was at the B&D sports bar which is a known Asian Gang hangout.
SWAT Guerilla, I think the incident you mentioned at that B&D Sports Bar was the SW Houston murder I was thinking about. Here's a story and link from the click2houston.com news website that briefly talks about the murder and mentions Asian gang connections.

Man Killed In Sports Bar Parking Lot

POSTED: Wednesday, April 8, 2009
UPDATED: 8:27 am CDT April 8, 2009
HOUSTON -- A man was killed in the parking lot of a southwest Houston sports bar on Wednesday, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Houston police said a 22-year-old man was attending a party at the B&D Sports Bar on Bellaire Boulevard near Dairy Ashford Street.

Investigators said the man went outside to take a phone call at about 4:30 a.m.

The man was gunned down while he was in the parking lot, officials said.

Police said they think the man may have been killed in a case of mistaken identity. Investigators said the shooters may have thought that the man was part of an Asian gang.

Detectives have not released any information about possible suspects.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Houston Police Department Homicide Division at 713-308-3600 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.

Copyright 2009 by Click2Houston.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/19126119/detail.html

oiatl
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: choppa city

Unread post by oiatl » July 21st, 2009, 4:16 am

Yea theres a fair amount of Vietnemese people who sell drugs and guns in New Orleans

REEBOK

Unread post by REEBOK » July 21st, 2009, 2:37 pm

asian gangs are basically running all texas right now , due to experiments with the rice there eating - under certain circumstances the rice is been known to boost a asian guys flying kicks to 15 ft high & 20 feet long the only side effect that seems to be showing up in all asians in texas is that they reek in garlic and this how they were able to subdue tango blast & texas syndicate , with the money they stole theyve heavily invested in a fleet of RICE ROCKETS and chinese food joints.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » July 22nd, 2009, 12:30 am

To tell you the truth I dont know much about Asian gangs in Houston. I know about the Diho Boyz bc Diho Square was located right down the street from my hood. Also, we had it out with the ABZs and the VCs on the SouthWest but really our plex was contained to Blacks and Hispanics on the SW. Asians usually beefed with other Asians.

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Unread post by ukrainian » August 1st, 2009, 3:46 am

many asian gang in houston and dallas..... natoma was in houston for a while and backed up a few people around town for a while. most of the hardcore groups are gone that i know of. back in my day there was wars between houston groups and cali groups trying to gain controll. most that came from cali ended up going up twords the dallas area if my mind serves me correctly.

dont here much going on anymore like it was back then

but asian gang in houston is very different than that of california

What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by 2092719 » August 18th, 2009, 10:21 am

In my hood, Western Park, theres Westside Laotians and Famous Asian Mafia

sevenonefour
What city do you live in now?: santa ana

Unread post by sevenonefour » April 29th, 2012, 1:15 am

Northside:
NCP
Abz
Trg

SouthEast:
Abz
Opp

Southwest:
KB
Vboyz
Df
Big
NB

those are the ones i know of that were in houston..not sure if they are all active...im assuming most are old now and moved on or locked up..
ParkPlace Ncp and KB went at it pretty hard in the 90s-early 2000 though..

JRillos91
If in the United States: Tennessee

Unread post by JRillos91 » November 2nd, 2012, 10:44 am

do you know anymore details about that? about the beef between park place ncp and kb?

disphatdeejay

Unread post by disphatdeejay » January 19th, 2014, 8:39 am

Arlington, Texas

BTK (Born To Kill) <---From New York
Wah Ching (Young Chinese) <---From Los Angeles
CP (Chinese Pride) or (Chinese Power) <---Home Grown
Angel Boys (Inactive) <---Home Grown

Things have calmed down now. I Knew some Vietnamese from BTK and I got to move with them. I got to see a lot of shit...so much I can write a book

XxClownxX
If in the United States: Texas

Unread post by XxClownxX » January 20th, 2014, 12:10 am

Damn, Angel Boys, I haven't heard that name in a very long time. I had a few friends from 2 of a kind, something like that out in Fort Worth. Mainly Laos an Viet group of guys. Used to party with some of the old school dudes back in the day.

XxClownxX
If in the United States: Texas

Unread post by XxClownxX » January 20th, 2014, 12:18 am

JRillos91 wrote:do you know anymore details about that? about the beef between park place ncp and kb?

I don't even know how it began but I had a few friends from Park Place, when ever we ran into each other it was always a fight. Anybody from the H will know about Hk 4 an the nasty water fountains. Guys would throw down and get beat so bad, a few people got thrown in that nasty as water. Lol talk about a bad day :lol:

disphatdeejay

Unread post by disphatdeejay » February 18th, 2014, 11:26 am

XxClownxX wrote:Damn, Angel Boys, I haven't heard that name in a very long time. I had a few friends from 2 of a kind, something like that out in Fort Worth. Mainly Laos an Viet group of guys. Used to party with some of the old school dudes back in the day.
Yeah...I had a lot of Viet friends back in the days, but I'm older now however I still keep in touch with them. One of The OGs who caught a Manslaughter case for that Shooting back at Hughes Smith Recreation center when he killed a BTK member. He is one of my friends Sister's Husband they left Texas and moved to Minnesota. She waited for that fool 10 plus years, shits crazy! I went up there to Visit them and Its crazy up there also. My Brother down with BTK, but he is older now and has a Family. I always liked how BTK did things vs. Angel Boys. BTK had a lot of Mixed war kid members lol! And They had nothing to live for....It was this one Viet/Black mixed kid named Nouc then, He used to fuck shit up lol!

I Don't remember 2 of a Kind but I do remember The Black Eagles...I Remember when the war kicked off back in 93 and they made the News Paper this one guy had a Back tat that said, "bây giờ về đầu" Its hella years later and I still remember it like yesterday the Newspaper Fucked The Translation up tho lol!

disphatdeejay

Unread post by disphatdeejay » February 18th, 2014, 11:36 am

REEBOK wrote:asian gangs are basically running all texas right now , due to experiments with the rice there eating - under certain circumstances the rice is been known to boost a asian guys flying kicks to 15 ft high & 20 feet long the only side effect that seems to be showing up in all asians in texas is that they reek in garlic and this how they were able to subdue tango blast & texas syndicate , with the money they stole theyve heavily invested in a fleet of RICE ROCKETS and chinese food joints.
I Don't know What Asians You Know But The Asians I Know Wasn't Fucking with No Kung Fu, They Was All About The GUN FU!

itaintsafe
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Dont worry bout it

Unread post by itaintsafe » August 9th, 2014, 1:03 pm

2092719 wrote:In my hood, Western Park, theres Westside Laotians and Famous Asian Mafia
Damn lmao Oak Cliff got asian gangs? Makes sense I guess I just thought all the non-black gangs were OCT or surs.

Dallas has more cambodian gangs and with Htown its more viet/chinese gangs. I know theres a rap group outta Dallas thats ABZ I think and a black dudes in it klaiming that shit too. Ion wanna call em soft but they definitely aint really got street presence like that. Id assume its only some high school banging on other asian gangs then they either grow up out of the streets or move on to higher level shit.