Washington D.C.

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Washington D.C.

Unread post by DCDamu » August 8th, 2008, 7:21 am

half of these dudes that claim there are no B's or C's in the DC metro are either 1. some young dudes who aitn really out there or 2. they only out on the block in they hood or 3. they never been in jail or dont know anyone in jail, get off your corner and get some info see the rest of the area half these dudes aint never seen anything but the wack as blocks they be on, nigga since 85 they been here u probably was still in diapers thats why u dont know and this aint Cali, what you expect to see niggas wearing all red or all blue nigga if u say u know the the street like that then you know if the feds see a nigga in all red or all blue in PG or DC they going to press him up. So only speak about ur lil ass hood don't speak on other hoods u never been to

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 8th, 2008, 11:26 am

DCDamu wrote:half of these dudes that claim there are no B's or C's in the DC metro are either 1. some young dudes who aitn really out there or 2. they only out on the block in they hood or 3. they never been in jail or dont know anyone in jail, get off your corner and get some info see the rest of the area half these dudes aint never seen anything but the wack as blocks they be on, nigga since 85 they been here u probably was still in diapers thats why u dont know and this aint Cali, what you expect to see niggas wearing all red or all blue nigga if u say u know the the street like that then you know if the feds see a nigga in all red or all blue in PG or DC they going to press him up. So only speak about ur lil ass hood don't speak on other hoods u never been to
Get the fuck outta here.....I'm all on the southside, uptown, suitland, forestville and all those surronding areas and REAL niccas dont even entertain that Cali shit because it dont have shit to do with the politics on the streets of DC., and any nigga claiming that here is under 18 and would get checked real quick in any jail in DC. What neighborhoods is you in that has C's and B's. No cops in PG or DC gonna press up on any nigga for wearing red or blue because they know that shit dont mean nothing here! Niccas rock what they wanna wear. Sounds like you some VA dude that seen two niggas on the yellow line wearing blue and started fantasizing about B's and C's in the city.

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » August 8th, 2008, 12:06 pm

yeah u must be some young ass nigga cause u keep saying cali and shit aint got nothing to do with cali and u obviously dont be in too many hoods around the area lil nigga and u must dont know niggas from dc jail, to hagerstown, to jessup to louisberg, im 30+ SE born and raised but i aint just a SE nigga and dont ever insult me saying of from VA, and if u think the feds wont press your dumbass go out here and wear a red rag around your head and a red rag in your back pocket throwing up signs the will press ur lil ass up, stop speaking about what u dont know about lil nigga

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dodge city

Unread post by dunkykong » August 8th, 2008, 1:43 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh somebody told me that GDs done took ova the farms....when this shyt happen?

yeah them lil nuccas around pg but they aint making no noise like bmore,mo county or fredneck

flag if you want in pg county and you as good as locked th fuck down for something.......lol

shyt what eva happend to the gangsta chronicles and the A team

lol im telling my age damn

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 8th, 2008, 2:11 pm

DCDamu wrote:yeah u must be some young ass nigga cause u keep saying cali and shit aint got nothing to do with cali and u obviously dont be in too many hoods around the area lil nigga and u must dont know niggas from dc jail, to hagerstown, to jessup to louisberg, im 30+ SE born and raised but i aint just a SE nigga and dont ever insult me saying of from VA, and if u think the feds wont press your dumbass go out here and wear a red rag around your head and a red rag in your back pocket throwing up signs the will press ur lil ass up, stop speaking about what u dont know about lil nigga
Nigga i'm 30+ to chump, and your ass must be living in a fantasy world spittin that shit you saying I was raised on Benning Rd. so go ahead with that shit. What part of the city you from? Go out where nigga, you still aint mentioned anywhere where these b's and c's is at, pm me that shit, either your ass is young or you been locked up since 85. Either way i dont know to many 30+ niggas from DC...southeast at that that would say some dumb shit like you saying. VA ass nigga!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 8th, 2008, 2:13 pm

dunkykong wrote:ahhhhhhhhhhhhh somebody told me that GDs done took ova the farms....when this shyt happen?

yeah them lil nuccas around pg but they aint making no noise like bmore,mo county or fredneck

flag if you want in pg county and you as good as locked th fu-- down for something.......lol

shyt what eva happend to the gangsta chronicles and the A team

lol im telling my age damn
Gangsta Chronicles....A team, damn you taking it back!

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » August 8th, 2008, 3:00 pm

Nigga stop getting on the band wagon we all know about the gangsta chronicles, a-team , legion of doom and all the mid 80's crews, what is u a cop nigga im not going be on here giving up too much info u one of them hot niggas but i got something for u, and lets see if u in the street like u say, hit up anacostia and ask about the east side piru bloods hit up fairmount heights maryland bounty hunter bloods, roll thru seat plesant ask about the insane gangster pirus bloods with the muder town crew mob in takoma park md, and when u come back on here let me know how your turned out, u need to get your bama ass out more and stop thinking u know the street nigga u only know them wack ass hoods u be in and u aint never been in the system nigga anybody who ever been behind them walls know BGF and UBN is all over the system in MD and some in DC jail, i'll be a VA ass nigga matter fact nigga just say im from north dakota but aint nobody fuckin with me, so for real just get out more, matter fact where u be bet i know somebody in your hood nigga

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » August 8th, 2008, 3:02 pm

matter fact u said benning road NIGGA my whole family from the south side and i got big fam off benning nigga what part stop faking?

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » August 8th, 2008, 3:47 pm

UPT 4th Ward Says:

July 26th, 2008 at 7:28 am
sorry to bust you guys bubbles,but there ARE Bloodz and Ckrips n DC..more so UPT Bloods and SouthSide Ckrips,I’m Blood affiliated. I was a member of Bounty Hunter Eastside Bloods which Originated in the Watts projects of NJ..So far I kno of like 5 Blood sets in DC GKB [Gangsta Killa Bloods], BHB [bounty hunter bloods], PIRU,DAMU, and 662 MOB…It real,most bloods such as myself don’t even bang our flag anymore,and that’s for personal reasons such as negative attention etc..but not all gang bangers are the same..some thrive on crime..and to others its a brotherhood.. personally I dnt think its gonna get ot of hand like n Ckali and NY..kuz most people DC aren’t really into that kinda stuff..so people,dnt b afraid to leave your house and go to places your found of,enjoy life..what are the odds of u getting robbed and or killed by a blood? or a ckrip? lol..slim..thougt my ckuzzo only robbed white ppl because “He just didn’t like THEM”??

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 11th, 2008, 7:28 am

DCDamu wrote:matter fact u said benning road NIGGA my whole family from the south side and i got big fam off benning nigga what part stop faking?
Simple City/Avenues NIGGA I aint hard to find.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 11th, 2008, 8:06 am

DCDamu wrote:Nigga stop getting on the band wagon we all know about the gangsta chronicles, a-team , legion of doom and all the mid 80's crews, what is u a cop nigga im not going be on here giving up too much info u one of them hot niggas but i got something for u, and lets see if u in the street like u say, hit up anacostia and ask about the east side piru bloods hit up fairmount heights maryland bounty hunter bloods, roll thru seat plesant ask about the insane gangster pirus bloods with the muder town crew mob in takoma park md, and when u come back on here let me know how your turned out, u need to get your bama ass out more and stop thinking u know the street nigga u only know them wack ass hoods u be in and u aint never been in the system nigga anybody who ever been behind them walls know BGF and UBN is all over the system in MD and some in DC jail, i'll be a VA ass nigga matter fact nigga just say im from north dakota but aint nobody fuckin with me, so for real just get out more, matter fact where u be bet i know somebody in your hood nigga
Nigga said some old school shit and i commented...and you catching feelings like a lil bitch on her period. Asked my niggas on Stanton about your east side piru shit...negative, asked my nigga d**** in bell haven about bounty hunters he said them niggas claim bounty hunter aint no blood affiliation. I didnt even bother with that takoma park shit, feds aint letting shit happen out there! BGF is in the system but those is old heads doing zip codes. Nigga lets just say you dont know what the fuck you talking about. Stop spreading that BS bamma shit fairy ass nigga u must be smoking on those dippers, whatever you say though nigga you's a clown at the end of the day.

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dunkykong » August 12th, 2008, 9:39 am

lol lol shyt who knows if they in dc or not , the shyt is wack

if it dont make dollars then it dont make cense...real talk

they started balling at th farms already so imma go outthere and see if i see some GD hitups

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dunkykong » August 14th, 2008, 7:24 am

Damn DcDamu was right according to this and i talked to my folks around the farms and yeah GDs are aound there ..........

Bloods rising?
Article History
This is the latest version.
Aug 14, 2008 3:00 AM (7 hrs ago) by Scott McCabe, The Examiner
» 7 hrs ago: Bloods rising? «
62 days ago: 4 alleged gang members hit with indictment
64 days ago: Police chief: Gang members who shot kids are ‘cowards’
83 days ago: County law officers, residents set symposium to target gangs
84 days ago: Police chief says Howard not immune to gang violence
94 days ago: Bill seeks to alleviate school gang tensions
118 days ago: Force proposed as Pr. George’s falls behind in fighting gangs
125 days ago: Einstein students, parents note more gang presence in region
126 days ago: Memo links ‘gang activity’ to weapons cache at school
153 days ago: MS-13 gang leaders found guilty, could spend life in federal prison

Law enforcement officials acknowledged that the Bloods, and to a lesser degree the Crips, have been on the rise in Maryland and are now creeping into the District.

WASHINGTON (Map, News) - Former street crew member Ronald Moten initially dismissed as idle talk the rumors that gang members from the notorious Bloods were attempting to infiltrate Washington.

The District never had an organized gang problem, said Moten, who is now an anti-violence advocate in the District. The city's crews were homegrown neighborhood cliques while the Bloods were a Los Angeles gang, a huge criminal enterprise widely known for its rivalry with the Crips.

But about six months ago, when a teenager showed him the cigarette burns on his arms — an initiation rite the teen endured rather than get a tattoo under his eye — Moten said he realized that the Bloods were serious.

"They do that in L.A. They don't do it in D.C.," said Moten, co-founder of Peaceoholics, a D.C. organization that mediates neighborhood disputes. "These are more than wannabes. Our young people will get sucked right into this if we don't do something."

Law enforcement officials acknowledged that the Bloods, and to a lesser degree the Crips, have been on the rise in Maryland and are now creeping into the District.

In downtown Silver Spring last month, Montgomery County police set up an operation to combat an increase of Bloods criminal activity that included armed robberies. Police busted a 22-year-old D.C. man and four teenagers after they observed them spray paint "Bloodz" on a wall and then try to rob a man.

The national gangs, which are involved in robbery, extortion, prostitution, auto theft and drugs, are moving south from New York, said Montgomery County prosecutor Jeffrey Wennar of the Mid-Atlantic Regional Investigators Network.

In Baltimore, more than 28 purported members of the Tree Top Piru Bloods gang were indicted in February on racketeering, drug and gun charges. The name Piru comes from a group of streets in Compton, Calif., named after trees.

Rival gangs vying for authority in suburban Maryland committed a string of violent crimes late last year. One person was fatally stabbed in the Lakeforest Mall in Gaithersburg, and a week of retaliatory shootings followed that left several alleged gang members injured.

Authorities said the attacks involved the Vampire Bloods, the Black Mob Bloods and the Crips.

In D.C., the Bloods are concentrated along Minnesota Avenue in Anacostia and in Trinidad, the Northeast neighborhood marred by a barrage of homicides this summer, law enforcement officials said.

The Bloods in Trinidad first surfaced in December, 5th District Commander Lamar Greene said.

Police noticed gang graffiti and teens strolling through the streets wearing the gang's red colors about six months ago, Greene said. The Crips haven't solidified themselves in Northeast D.C., he added.

"Fortunately, a lot of the guys seen wearing the clothing, walking around with bandannas in the pockets, are pretty young. That may be why we haven't seen the violence," Greene said. "But a group like that, you have to take seriously."

D.C. police said they are gathering intelligence on the Bloods and Crips movement. One Bloods recruiter in Trinidad, a heavily gang-tattooed man in his 20s who used to live outside the city, told a police officer that he recently got out of the Army.

Data collected by Wennar's group last summer credited the Bloods with having 400 members in the region, but gang experts say that number had more than doubled by the end of 2007 and has continued to rise. Membership in the gang has surpassed that of the largest Latino gangs, such as Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, and the Latin Kings.

The report, which said 36 separate gangs were active, is based on self-identifications by suspects, tattoos, clothing, informants and police investigative methods.

The Bloods and Crips recruit in schools, the streets, playgrounds and even on Metro buses, the experts said. Most of the recruiting occurs inside Maryland's prisons, where joining a gang is a matter of survival. The Bloods first took root in Maryland about nine years ago in the Washington County Detention Center in Hagerstown. They were known as Trey 8 and later became the Insane Red Devils.

After the inmates are released, they often return to their old neighborhoods to help the national gang gain supremacy over local groups, Wennar said.

Sometimes they use the lure of belonging to a nationally affiliated syndicate with a violent reputation, he added. Sometimes they use threats or even beatings.

Wennar said the California gangs have moved in while law enforcement and the media focused on the Latin gangs.

"If you're operating under the radar, it's great," Wennar said. "Everybody has kind of forgotten about the Bloods and Crips."

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 14th, 2008, 8:45 am

My babys mother live in trinidad so i am around there on the regular and I dont see shit but some young niggas selling, William M***** wasnt no blood, i know that nigga, he used to wash my car over on orleans place, i fucked with him but he was a straight up victim around there, he got caught up in some dumb shit in a crap game he won but niggas dared him to take the money. I aint been in the Farms in a minute so cant really say about that GD shit. The people that wrote that article said last year the MS-13 was taking over Sursum Corda. I done lost even more respect for this new generation, when i was locked up in 5D these young cats was calling home crying to the mothers. DC sure aint what it was in the 80's, this some new age shit.

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dunkykong » August 14th, 2008, 10:46 am

so much for originality huh'''''''''shrugs shoulders'''''''''''

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 20th, 2008, 1:11 pm

dunkykong wrote:so much for originality huh'''''''''shrugs shoulders'''''''''''
Pretty much. Damn niggas probally going to stop playing go-go next.

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » August 20th, 2008, 3:39 pm

I KNOW IM RIGHT I BE OUT THERE BEEN OUT THERE SINCE THE 80's, Im not on here trying to clai i know everything about the city or the burbs but i been out in the streets since 1985 i have seen many different gangs try to come to DC and get ran out and at one time in the late 80's it was alot of B's and C's trying to make a name out here but it didnt happen like dude said the cops aint having it BUT there are some that stayed and started some shit here, why the hell why i be making shit up i just go by what i see when i'm out there and what i hear when i put my ear to the streets, now as far as them going hard and doing all this and that wearing a color aint gonna make no nigga go harder than the next, but its naive to think aint no gangs out here but neighborhood crews thats all i am saying i dont have to internet beef hahahaha and calling niggas out they name cause dude dont know me and i dont know him to prove a point niggas be funny talking bout shit yall dont know nothing about and i stand by what i said u can't really be out there in the streets if u dont or didnt even know its B's and C's out here and they been here since the 80's and u had to go ask u shoudl have already known, but its cool real niggas that make noise knowo what the truth isdude sound like the feds to me

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » August 21st, 2008, 8:21 am

DCDamu wrote:I KNOW IM RIGHT I BE OUT THERE BEEN OUT THERE SINCE THE 80's, Im not on here trying to clai i know everything about the city or the burbs but i been out in the streets since 1985 i have seen many different gangs try to come to DC and get ran out and at one time in the late 80's it was alot of B's and C's trying to make a name out here but it didnt happen like dude said the cops aint having it BUT there are some that stayed and started some shit here, why the hell why i be making shit up i just go by what i see when i'm out there and what i hear when i put my ear to the streets, now as far as them going hard and doing all this and that wearing a color aint gonna make no nigga go harder than the next, but its naive to think aint no gangs out here but neighborhood crews thats all i am saying i dont have to internet beef hahahaha and calling niggas out they name cause dude dont know me and i dont know him to prove a point niggas be funny talking bout shit yall dont know nothing about and i stand by what i said u can't really be out there in the streets if u dont or didnt even know its B's and C's out here and they been here since the 80's and u had to go ask u shoudl have already known, but its cool real niggas that make noise knowo what the truth isdude sound like the feds to me

Your info still suspect moe, if you 30+ that make you a 80's nigga, and you on this youngin new age shit, make you even more questionable. I am in all these neighborhoods mentioned and when i mentioned your shit to homies they looked like "wtf"? Sounds like some of yall find shit on the internet and think that shit is the gospel. Matter of fact where you from? Cause if you that nigga that call himself Damu that be around 21st and Vietnam i know for a fact you a clown and a snitch. Whatever you say though lil nigga, at the end of the day that shit is retarded cause that aint no dc shit and no real dc nigga would co-sign on it.

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » August 25th, 2008, 12:25 pm

I understand what u are saying becuase i grew up between Valley green and eastgate in the 80's, only thing i am saying is in 1985 it was bloods out here and they were not all out in the open about it, i also understand what u are saying about alot of these youngins maKing up shit to belong to something but i am not taking about some wannabe ass lil youngins i am talking about some old head bloods from DC/MD, u gotta also realize im not talking about LA Bloods which are diff from east coast bloods, and just cause a nigga claim bloods dont mean he a killer or a drug dealer, see niggas get it confused u got diff levels just like any hood or gang, ur younger lower level niggas put in the work selling drugs and banging the old head niggas sit back and get good jobs and open businesses and teach and show the youngins either how to make money illegal in a smart way or to take that illegal money and make it legal like qa business or taking that street money and getting an education to do something better.

Any real OG/3 star to 5 star/or Chief wants to better his youngins, yeah we know u got to put in work when u young but if u in your 30's u shouldnt still be puttign in work so u not going to see old head niggas on the corner hustling or banging wearing colors and stuff we old head niggas already did that, so my point is if u saw me on the street how would u kow if i was a blood or not?? there is no way to know unless u ask me so this aint LA where u can just ride thru a hood and say "damn them some blodds" it just dont work like that, and nah homie hahahaha u got the wrong dude, "DC" is where im from and "Damu" stand for well ..... homie u need to look it up its Swahili and thats all imma say, see thats what i been telling u, u only know what u know u dont know everything not saying u dont have street cred or u might be right the hoods u in may not know about the B's or C's but they are out here and they do exist, im not gonna put all my business out here on the internet u never know who the feds is on here, but trust me it is alive and kicking and i dont do internet research i be out there

Lunii1
What city do you live in now?: Washington DC

Unread post by Lunii1 » August 31st, 2008, 7:10 pm

whats craccin cuhz ....i rep DC 2 the fullest & from here n Southeast ova 2 Md
it's W/S NHC 60 on myne homie

i ride it by myself

hk223fully

Unread post by hk223fully » September 2nd, 2008, 6:37 pm

I really don't know why the fuck ya'll goin back and forth ova dis shit. If you really wanna know if theres b's and c's in the district just pick up a WHAt band or Backyard current cd and see who rah rah or big g shout out. the closest to blood you gonna et ova here is 17th n compton which isn't even a real name. Yeah deez lil niggaz around here be lunchin with deez tight ass shirts and jeans but on some real shit you still see niggaz in that shooters sport or that all daz, mainly olda niggaz but we aint goin that far as to claim blood when its all about respect around here and if your neighborhood aint repected off of work yall put in it damn sure aint gonna get respect off of adding blod to your name. And oh yeah7th-n- chesapeke st in dis mf. that original 85th mob doin that and that good ole lynch mob hold it down..

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » September 10th, 2008, 3:04 pm

DCDamu wrote:I understand what u are saying becuase i grew up between Valley green and eastgate in the 80's, only thing i am saying is in 1985 it was bloods out here and they were not all out in the open about it, i also understand what u are saying about alot of these youngins maKing up shit to belong to something but i am not taking about some wannabe ass lil youngins i am talking about some old head bloods from DC/MD, u gotta also realize im not talking about LA Bloods which are diff from east coast bloods, and just cause a nigga claim bloods dont mean he a killer or a drug dealer, see niggas get it confused u got diff levels just like any hood or gang, ur younger lower level niggas put in the work selling drugs and banging the old head niggas sit back and get good jobs and open businesses and teach and show the youngins either how to make money illegal in a smart way or to take that illegal money and make it legal like qa business or taking that street money and getting an education to do something better.

Any real OG/3 star to 5 star/or Chief wants to better his youngins, yeah we know u got to put in work when u young but if u in your 30's u shouldnt still be puttign in work so u not going to see old head niggas on the corner hustling or banging wearing colors and stuff we old head niggas already did that, so my point is if u saw me on the street how would u kow if i was a blood or not?? there is no way to know unless u ask me so this aint LA where u can just ride thru a hood and say "damn them some blodds" it just dont work like that, and nah homie hahahaha u got the wrong dude, "DC" is where im from and "Damu" stand for well ..... homie u need to look it up its Swahili and thats all imma say, see thats what i been telling u, u only know what u know u dont know everything not saying u dont have street cred or u might be right the hoods u in may not know about the B's or C's but they are out here and they do exist, im not gonna put all my business out here on the internet u never know who the feds is on here, but trust me it is alive and kicking and i dont do internet research i be out there
Aight you speaking some good shit...i still question the original topic at hand but i get what you are saying....either way stay safe shit is changing in these streets and this city, if you out there you know what I mean. Btw Damu is blood in Swahili.

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » October 18th, 2008, 9:39 am

yeah in so many words wasnt trying to put my business out there on how i know, but my screen name says it all, anyway yea its only gonna get worse because dudes i been knowing here for years thats in lil neighborhood crews are starting to beef with the red and blue homies cause they over stepping thier boundaries and taking money that been somebody else money for yrs, and its really bad in PG dont htink its gonna get better, so u stay safe to homie

dunkykong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dunkykong » October 22nd, 2008, 2:24 pm

yeah man the streets are on fire and payback is becomming swift, fools need to fall back and chill and try and let this shyt blow ova cause that money aint really gone its just been frozen ya digg

peace to whomeva or whateva ya coasting with

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Unread post by OyBoy » November 25th, 2008, 5:40 pm

them bitch-ass wanna be red and blue flaggin niggas aint MAKNG no moves in the city.

Forreal my nigga...only sets i hear even REMOTELY mentioned in D.C. is
-Rollin 20z NHB
-Tree top Piruz(dont know which block)
-Elm street Piru

and those niggas are under the radar..

please believe my wolfpack will send these pussies packing back to the land of palm trees.

we aint fucking around.

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » November 26th, 2008, 11:16 am

well i hope they dont make to much noise DMV already got its own beefs and problems going on, iy may not get worse but it aint getting any better and it aint going no where

OyBoy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SouthSide

Unread post by OyBoy » November 28th, 2008, 9:23 am

just like N.O. we gon push em back to cali, they better keep that bull shit in PG county.

Niccolobrim
If in the United States: Delaware
What city do you live in now?: washington d.c

Unread post by Niccolobrim » August 10th, 2010, 2:17 pm

you niggaz is blind.............there are real live bloods in d.c...........in d.c people smke water, where do they get there watr from? cali..........its blood niggaz out here and crip niggaz from cali out here..............brim gang we out here.........and back to the hoods.......deuce mob...........22nd............deuce terrace

layedback1000
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Washington DC

Unread post by layedback1000 » November 24th, 2015, 10:11 pm

NO GANGS IN DC JUST HOODS AND BLOCKS RITTENHOUSE ST. ALL DAY