Texas clickas"who holds the most weight.

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
tainoboricua407
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Tampa

Texas clickas"who holds the most weight.

Unread post by tainoboricua407 » July 20th, 2010, 10:41 pm

I was looking at a documentary about a gang in Texas called Tango Blast" wow what a big clicka it was crazy.. Was wondering what gang in Texas holds the most weight in size, and pure power on getting things done on the streets and behind gates..
Thanks..

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Re: Texas clickas"who holds the most weight.

Unread post by chupon106 » August 12th, 2010, 12:12 am

Tango Blast puts it down but not in the traditional sense. Tanglo Blast is a HUGE umbrella gang. There's several TANGOS all over Texas. The local one down here in the valley are the VALLUCOS. The Vallucos mostly put it down individually not as a gang. Basically, any common street thug you come across down here, there's almost a 50/50 chance he's a Valluco. Just goes to show how deep they are in numbers. There's ALOT of prison gangs who carry weight also though. I would have to say the TS aka the Cuernos (Texas Syndicate) put it down the most. Not to mention a lot of Mexican drug cartels take care of a lot of business on this side of the border as well. Texas is about selling drugs and makin that feri. We don't gangbang like they do in Califas, at least not anymore. My city Mission is heavy into drug activity. The M town gone crazy with home invasion robberies the last couple of years. A lot of homicides result from drug ripoffs or drug debts or sh-t somehow drug related. That's how it gets crackin down here.

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » December 19th, 2010, 8:03 pm

On the streets I would say MS 13, SWC and LTC. Those gangs just on pure size have to be top runners.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » January 30th, 2011, 8:33 pm

I saw the Gangland on Barrio Azteca recently. I was surprised to see how active this gang really is. I had no idea they were that deep in the game. After watching that, BA is definitely towards the top of the list of active oganized crime croups in Texas. I didn't know cause they're not active down here in the valley.

MBH
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by MBH » July 23rd, 2011, 1:43 pm

yea tango holds up alot of weight cause they get together to rep for the city. you got people from all types of clicks