Are there Blood and Crips in Maryland?

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Maryland gangs

Unread post by cityboy » January 7th, 2005, 2:28 pm

to tell u the truth there probably are pockets of people scattered around md that might have some affiliation. but i've NEVER ran across anyone who was legit like that! it seems to be some kinda trend thing or sounds like something 'cool' to say to the folks in maryland lol. not sure why, but i've heard some folks scream that shit. but man they wouldnt dare bang that shit to death cause speakin that fake shi* 'll get u snatched. believe me. but man honestly, i wouldnt know if they real or fake.
Last edited by cityboy on January 7th, 2005, 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 7th, 2005, 2:29 pm

So there cliques and crews up in MD

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 7th, 2005, 2:34 pm

DiaBo wrote:So there cliques and crews up in MD
but u know what.....maryland is pretty big. im only familiar with pg county and montgomery county. maryland is biiiig. there may be.....

but hell yea there's crews!!! there's crews everywhere im sure! but definately in md!! one example would be MS-13. real gang. kinda powerful in mont. county. its a spanish gang. they be stabbin muhfuc*as up all the time haha. but yea, there's definately some shi* goin on in md.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 7th, 2005, 2:39 pm

you heard of East Gate Bloods

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 7th, 2005, 2:44 pm

DiaBo wrote:you heard of East Gate Bloods
nope. what part of maryland they be at? i dont roll in no gang dogg juss the same folks i grew up with. that aint how i roll so i wouldnt know every gang in maryland. i know a whole lot about hoods in dc. thats where i spend most of my time. aye u from dc?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 7th, 2005, 2:47 pm

Naw im from MD

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 7th, 2005, 2:51 pm

oh yea? what part dogg

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 7th, 2005, 2:53 pm

Salibury

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 8th, 2005, 8:30 am

oh aight. i aint too familiar with that part

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 8th, 2005, 9:06 pm

Again, Diabo is a liar. Cityboy don't pay attention to him. For the last time, there are no Bloods and Crips in Maryland. Oh yeah, DiaBo, the correct spelling of the place you claim you from is Salisbury, not Salibury.

Relo2004

Unread post by Relo2004 » January 9th, 2005, 2:00 pm

I have no word about crips but i know yellowstone in pg county or howard county they are full of bloods and are serious but have been quiet since being on the news once.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 9th, 2005, 2:03 pm

wat the name of the blood $ets relo

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 9th, 2005, 2:46 pm

REPEAT: There are no Bloods and Crips in Maryland. I REPEAT. Ther are no Bloods and Crips in Maryland. Anybody that tells you otherwise is a liar, fake gangster, or just a low-life stirring up trouble.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 9th, 2005, 2:50 pm

lol are you serious wat you saying

MERK

Unread post by MERK » January 10th, 2005, 2:52 am

THERE ARE BLOODS IN B-MORE I DONT KNOW ABOUT CKRABS THERE ARE DAMU'S OVER ON BIDDLE ST. E.A. PARKHIEGHTS GREENMOUNT NORTH AVE AND I MEAN THE WHOLE NORTH AVE. SH*T ITS BLOODS EVERY WHERE MAN I KNOW THEY OFFICIAL CKAUSE I G'D THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY WASNT FAKE

NINE TECH & GRANADES 4 LIFE

EAST SIDE HOMMIE

I LIVE IN NYC BUT WILL ALWAYS REPP THAT B-MORE

YEAH PARK HIEAGHTS F*CK DOWN THE HILL

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 10th, 2005, 6:45 am

This is dude is a liar. I know all those places you are talking about. THERE ARE NO BLOODS AND CRIPS THERE. Why are you lying about this? You are giving a bad name to the city. The city is rough as it is, spreading lies about bloods and crips being present, just makes it worst.

Oh yeah, fake Merk, Park Heights is on the West Side, and you screaming out East side!? What a clown!
Last edited by olo on January 10th, 2005, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 10th, 2005, 8:02 am

olo wrote:This is dude is a liar. I know all those places you are talking about. THERE ARE NO BLOODS AND CRIPS THERE. Why are you lying about this? You are giving a bad name to the city. The city is rough as it is, spreading lies about bloods and crips being present, just makes it worst.

Oh yeah, fake Merk, Park Heights is on the West Side, and you screaming out East side!? What a clown?
haha. damn. aye baltimore is a crazy city. i dont know a damn thing bout bmore. my aunt lives in bmore but i dont hardly see her. so i cant say cuzz lyin or not. but on my side, there aint nobody down with that. if so they quiet and/or scared to say that shit. man these 2 cities are crazy enough like olo said. he right, they definately dont need any of that. there's enough shit goin on. but if yall cats is lyin that shit dont make nobody "cool." nigga its hard enough (financially) livin in the city as it is! i love it 2 death, but if i had a choice i would move back to oxon hill!!

MONSTA111

Unread post by MONSTA111 » January 11th, 2005, 8:00 am

I REMEMBER WHEN I WENT 2 MY FAMILY REUNION AND MY WHO IS AN O.G. 83 GC FROM FLORIDA TOLD ME THAT HE STAYED IN MARYLAND FOR AWHILE STARTED UP A SET. BUT HE SAID THEY ORIGINALLY DIED DOWN BECAUSE THERE WAS A LACK OF ENEMIES. HIM AND SOME OF THE MARYLAND CHAPTER WENT BACK TO FLORIDA HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM SINCE 2002

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 11th, 2005, 11:44 am

^^ LOL, what a joke!

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 11th, 2005, 2:10 pm

You think wat everybody say about B's N C's in maryland is false information

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 11th, 2005, 2:14 pm

THINK!? I know. Been there done that. Unlike yourself, spitting out cities you learned about from MapQuest.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » January 11th, 2005, 3:00 pm

olo wrote:THINK!? I know. Been there done that. Unlike yourself, spitting out cities you learned about from MapQuest.
I dont know why mofo's on here spitting that BS about gang activity over in M.D. that shit is not on that scale there...end of story! :lol:

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 12th, 2005, 4:50 am

lboogie wrote:
olo wrote:THINK!? I know. Been there done that. Unlike yourself, spitting out cities you learned about from MapQuest.
I dont know why mofo's on here spitting that BS about gang activity over in M.D. that shit is not on that scale there...end of story! :lol:
aye boogie where u stay at in the city dogg?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » January 12th, 2005, 4:58 pm

cityboy wrote:
lboogie wrote:
aye boogie where u stay at in the city dogg?
Anacostia dogg

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 13th, 2005, 1:49 pm

aight i aint that far. str8 down mlk

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 14th, 2005, 9:33 am

yo i be swearin yall MD nicccaz on streetgangs just be in denile.... yall not active so yall swear md aint active? from what i been hearing as of late from a friend in b-more yalll have some NTGz down der and that on the news 2 yung ntgz bodied some cab driver or somthing like that i dunno the whole story but, i heard they had task poliCe craccin down and watchin for gang activity niccaz said they had ubn codes on the news blood and crips crates they took pics of tats all that on the news so unless the nicca was lyin most of yall shoulda seen that or @ least heard they said this happened in an Area in baltimore called hartford Its a jail around there called harford detention,smh thats a big recruitin area or so from what they telllin me 74gd,nhc 6os,9 tray,eastcoast crip,bounty hunters,some set called gangsta blood warriors was out der i mean like i said befor i could care less cuz i aint out der like that i only c in montgomery co. on ocassions dis is juss hear say but i be hearing 2 different storys from yall md cats

-lil S loC 90x914NHC^

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 14th, 2005, 10:24 am

Again, another false informer. There are no bloods and crips here.

cityboy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cityboy » January 14th, 2005, 11:46 am

dogg i cant even speak on baltimore. they news shit different then dc. thats a totally different city. i watch the news everyday. and i hear about gang activity rising in montgomery county. but usually latino gangs. like ms-13 (i think they called). but my whole life living between maryland and the district i've never heard anything about bloods or crips being 'active' in maryland.

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 14th, 2005, 2:23 pm

yung_k wrote:yo i be swearin yall MD nicccaz on streetgangs just be in denile.... yall not active so yall swear md aint active? from what i been hearing as of late from a friend in b-more yalll have some NTGz down der and that on the news 2 yung ntgz bodied some cab driver or somthing like that i dunno the whole story but, i heard they had task poliCe craccin down and watchin for gang activity niccaz said they had ubn codes on the news blood and crips crates they took pics of tats all that on the news so unless the nicca was lyin most of yall shoulda seen that or @ least heard they said this happened in an Area in baltimore called hartford Its a jail around there called harford detention,smh thats a big recruitin area or so from what they telllin me 74gd,nhc 6os,9 tray,eastcoast crip,bounty hunters,some set called gangsta blood warriors was out der i mean like i said befor i could care less because i aint out der like that i only c in montgomery co. on ocassions dis is juss hear say but i be hearing 2 different storys from yall md cats

-lil S loC 90x914NHC^
Yo lil where you hear this from?

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 14th, 2005, 2:40 pm

DiaBo wrote:
yung_k wrote:yo i be swearin yall MD nicccaz on streetgangs just be in denile.... yall not active so yall swear md aint active? from what i been hearing as of late from a friend in b-more yalll have some NTGz down der and that on the news 2 yung ntgz bodied some cab driver or somthing like that i dunno the whole story but, i heard they had task poliCe craccin down and watchin for gang activity niccaz said they had ubn codes on the news blood and crips crates they took pics of tats all that on the news so unless the nicca was lyin most of yall shoulda seen that or @ least heard they said this happened in an Area in baltimore called hartford Its a jail around there called harford detention,smh thats a big recruitin area or so from what they telllin me 74gd,nhc 6os,9 tray,eastcoast crip,bounty hunters,some set called gangsta blood warriors was out der i mean like i said befor i could care less because i aint out der like that i only c in montgomery co. on ocassions dis is juss hear say but i be hearing 2 different storys from yall md cats

-lil S loC 90x914NHC^
Yo lil where you hear this from?
Man, this fool DiaBo is obessed with Maryland. Why are you obessed. How many times have we told you about Bloods and Crips. There are none here. Do you understand? What is your infatuation witht this?

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » January 14th, 2005, 2:50 pm

I just wanna know what gangs in MD

olo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by olo » January 14th, 2005, 2:57 pm

DiaBo wrote:I just wanna know what gangs in MD

For the 500th Billion time there are no Bloods and Crips in Maryland. Maryland is more neighborhoods, and crews. No serious organized gangs like that. If you are so curious, come down and survey the area yourself.