Baltimore gangs/crews

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 6:56 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
lboogie wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Dog you might be holdin ya own... but all I know is females down there trying to 'import' men from NYC. It's that serious with you fools! lOOOL
Shit females importing niggas from New York! Philly is closer, Bmore is even closer why the hell would they be going to New York. Maybe your the one importing men from NYC. But hey whatever floats your boat! :?
Yeah exactly! Philly, B'more... wherever the straight dudes is at!!!

So you admit you importing dudes. Did they run out of gays in the Village for you, now you fucking with straight dudes....Damn!

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 6:59 pm

I was just fucking around... I didn't know it was a sensitive spot for you my dude.

Sorry.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 7:00 pm

lboogie wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
lboogie wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Dog you might be holdin ya own... but all I know is females down there trying to 'import' men from NYC. It's that serious with you fools! lOOOL
Shit females importing niggas from New York! Philly is closer, Bmore is even closer why the hell would they be going to New York. Maybe your the one importing men from NYC. But hey whatever floats your boat! :?

So you admit you importing dudes. Did they run out of gays in the Village for you, now you #%@&#%@ with straight dudes....Damn!

Ahhhhhh!!!! You just said 'well yeah, females are importing guys, but from Philly and B'more, not NYC, it's too far away!!!!! LOL

Let's end this farce we know who has a rep for what.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Cold Bear wrote:I was just #%@&#%@ around... I didn't know it was a sensitive spot for you my dude.

Sorry.
I did get a little heated and put your business out there...im sorry I will try to be more sensitive to your plight next time. Please forgive me.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 7:04 pm

Cold Bear wrote:
lboogie wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:
lboogie wrote:

So you admit you importing dudes. Did they run out of gays in the Village for you, now you #%@&#%@ with straight dudes....Damn!

Ahhhhhh!!!! You just said 'well yeah, females are importing guys, but from Philly and B'more, not NYC, it's too far away!!!!! LOL

Let's end this farce we know who has a rep for what.
No I said why are you importin dudes from Philly and Bmore, isnt there enough of you in the Village.

I agree lets end this farce because I wouldnt want SE11 to take away your internet privilages.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 7:05 pm

Dog if you weren't so 'sensitive' about your little 'situation' down there I wouldn't have to continue this diatribe with you. I'm just going off what the females tell dudes from NY... that's all

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2006, 7:06 pm

man that works hand in hand...chicks in b-more show me love as well as other new york niggahs but i know alotta new york chicks that fuk with b-more niggahs who go to ny...chicks nowadays just dont like the typical niggahs they live around so they wanna mess with outta towners

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 7:07 pm

Qdawg the diplomat, way to diffuse that BS

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 7:07 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Dog if you weren't so 'sensitive' about your little 'situation' down there I wouldn't have to continue this diatribe with you. I'm just going off what the females tell dudes from NY... that's all
Your the one sensitive dog or should I say cat. Im just telling you what many Brooklyn and Queens chickenheads have told me. I apoligized for putting your secret life out there...once again im sorry.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2006, 7:08 pm

wus happening...much love to chocolate city aka district of crime,body-more aka harm city,pistolvania aka p.a

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 7:10 pm

Qdawg wrote:man that works hand in hand...chicks in b-more show me love as well as other new york niggahs but i know alotta new york chicks that #%@& with b-more niggahs who go to ny...chicks nowadays just dont like the typical niggahs they live around so they wanna mess with outta towners
tru tru thats what I was trying to get across to Cold Beer but than he started sending me pm's saying I was hatin on the gays and he was going to sue me for defamation and shit.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 7:10 pm

You never f*cked with a Queens or BK chick in your life... ME on the other hand, has fucked with your broads

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 7:12 pm

Cold Bear wrote:You never f*cked with a Queens or BK chick in your life... ME on the other hand, has #%@& with your dudes
:shock:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2006, 7:12 pm

[quote="Cold Bear"]Qdawg the diplomat, way to diffuse that BS[/quote]

thats supposed to be some kind of diss fam?@q-dog the diplomat.....if so im not ya problem fam im just speaking in general

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 7:13 pm

nah that's not a dis homeboy

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2006, 7:14 pm

chill with the petty nonsense...before alonso & the moderator flex squad come & shut this topic down...stick to stating info

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 7:14 pm

lboogie wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:You never f*cked with a Queens or BK chick in your life... ME on the other hand, has #%@& with your dudes
Boogidy boy your a silly little motherfucker... playing around with the quote button.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2006, 7:19 pm

outta towners go to ny & get love(sad but true) even though on certain rappers cds you might hear how they get no love...outta towners get love both from dudes & chicks nowadays in ny..& in certain parts of the country its the same way,ny niggahs get love in the md/dc/va area to a extinct...so lets leave it at that....everybody like a new face they cant adapt to & dont see on a daily basis.

from a ny chicks mouth about wanting a dc/md niggah: "i like them niggahs because they thoro or real street not the prettyboy type"

from a chicks mouth from dc/md about wanting a ny niggah: "i like the way them ny niggahs talk/dress fly"

i settled the situation both sides get paper so wus all the riff about

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 7:21 pm

I know DC is thoro. I popped a lil joke which I now APOLOGIZE for on the real. Shit was childish and off topic.

It's a shame I'm older than Qdawg but he has more sense

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2006, 7:26 pm

them d.c boys almost added camron to the citys homicide statistic...thats messed up,i also know jim jones has been kicking it in b-more more often like hes welcomed here niggahs would kill they own moms for a profit,so he need to chill with kicking in unfamiliar neighborhoods

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 18th, 2006, 8:48 am

from a ny chicks mouth about wanting a dc/md niggah: "i like them niggahs because they thoro or real street not the prettyboy type"

from a chicks mouth from dc/md about wanting a ny niggah: "i like the way them ny niggahs talk/dress fly"

i settled the situation both sides get paper so wus all the riff about
lol this nicca lol

64FERGUSON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 64FERGUSON » April 18th, 2006, 12:06 pm

lboogie wrote:
lboogie.......its Monk from WAY BACK...what happened to this board???Alonso has done an absolutely TERRIBLE job keeping things the way they should be here.......this place is worse than about any other teenybopper site ive EVER seen.THERE AINT NO KNOWLEDGE HERE.......JUST STRAIGHT IGNORANCE.aNYWAYS 1 HOMIE....U WAS ALWAYS COOL

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 18th, 2006, 12:13 pm

64FERGUSON wrote:
lboogie wrote:
lboogie.......its Monk from WAY BACK...what happened to this board???Alonso has done an absolutely TERRIBLE job keeping things the way they should be here.......this place is worse than about any other teenybopper site ive EVER seen.THERE AINT NO KNOWLEDGE HERE.......JUST STRAIGHT IGNORANCE.aNYWAYS 1 HOMIE....U WAS ALWAYS COOL
damn Monk I thought you was dead lol. You not on 6X5? You got to dig deep as shit to get to credible shit on this board now. It is what it is homie.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 18th, 2006, 12:13 pm

back to topic....boogie you heard of brothers in the tri-state area robbing heads with machine guns?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 18th, 2006, 12:20 pm

Qdawg wrote:back to topic....boogie you heard of brothers in the tri-state area robbing heads with machine guns?
nah I aint heard that....damn cats going to catch zipcodes using machine guns in a robbery.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 18th, 2006, 1:41 pm

Police Investigate D.C, Maryland Crime Spree

(AP) WASHINGTON Fast-acting thieves with powerful weapons have police in the District of Columbia and an adjoining Maryland county sharing notes in a rash of quick-hitting robberies and carjackings they believe are connected.

The series of at least nine robberies and four carjackings started Sunday night in Northwest Washington when two suspects in a black Jeep Liberty robbed a victim armed what appeared to be machine guns, D.C. Metropolitan Police said.

It resumed in Prince George's County around 1:00 p.m. Monday when three robberies were reported within minutes.

Roughly a half-hour later in the District, several suspects, again in a black SUV, pistol whipped a victim, police said.

Over the next hour, gunmen committed six more robberies and carjackings in Washington.

A black Jeep Liberty was seen at several of the robbery sites in Washington, along with several other vehicles that were reported stolen earlier Monday.

Police believe they are dealing with at least four suspects, who pulled off robbery after robbery in the middle of the day on busy streets and stole at least four cars.

Two of the vehicles were recovered Monday, police said. However, no arrests had been made late Monday.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 18th, 2006, 1:47 pm

for real man@doing fed time with them machine guns.....sad thing is i hear no less then 2 robberys everyday in the baltimore/washington tri state area...i say to myself i understand brothers is strugglin & on they last limb but dam ...not to mention its not even summer yet

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 18th, 2006, 2:03 pm

Qdawg wrote:for real man@doing fed time with them machine guns.....sad thing is i hear no less then 2 robberys everyday in the baltimore/washington tri state area...i say to myself i understand brothers is strugglin & on they last limb but dam ...not to mention its not even summer yet
Aint like they making bread doing the shit they doing either.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 18th, 2006, 2:26 pm

exactly,just a waste of a charge

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 26th, 2006, 3:33 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]other crews you might catch in maryland area counties

santana block crip
w/s 357 sin town crip
mob piru
gd's plugged in from down south
igds,bds
83 hoover criminals
w/s project gangsta blood
rolling 20s/60s
ebony vicelords
ms-13
insane crip[/quote]

other md crews:
vatos locos
18st
brown pride
surenos 13

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 5th, 2006, 4:26 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]maryland "gang"counties, could be more but this is from what ive seen:

hagerstown,maryland-(sex money murda gang,rolling 60s crip,67 nhc,bounty hunters,5-9 brim,93g blood)

baltimore city:west/side
park heights-(93g blood,westside piru)
edmonson villiage-(inglewood neighborhood piru,93gb,edmonson avenue crip)

baltimore county: west/side
woodlawn -(93g blood,g-stone crip,gd's)
pikesville-(valentine blood,93g blood,ms-13,la raza)
randallstown(93g blood,gkb, westside piru,mob)
owings mills(insane crip gang)

harford county:
edgewood-(bounty hunters,sex money murda,93gb)
abeerdeen(w/s 357 sin town crip,rolling 60s crip,gd's,107 hoover criminal,coasters(eastcoast crip),
bel air- gd's,latin kings,white supremist groups

howard county:
columbia-(8 tray hoover criminals,ms-13,93gb)

anne arundel county:
glen burnie-(ms-13,bounty hunters,santana bloc crip)

prince george county:
laurel(ms-13,mob piru,santana bloc crip, vl's,rollin 20s,93g blood,gkb,few el salvodorian crip sets)[/quote]

baltimore county :west/side
randallstown-latest sets - some crip set that wear purple/grey rags(not grape).. & tree top piru

kingterp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kingterp » May 9th, 2006, 10:16 am

When it comes to crime in Baltimore the east side takes its hands down the east side of bodymore is were the real killers be