Baltimore gangs/crews

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 28th, 2006, 1:16 pm

Qdawg wrote:-Maryland Gangs distribute drugs, particularly heroin, cocaine, and marijuana, at the retail level in Maryland. According to the Washington/Baltimore HIDTA, 60 percent of the gangs in Maryland are African American, 20 percent are Caucasian, and the remaining 20 percent are Asian, Hispanic, or Jamaican. The Baltimore Police Department has identified 242 neighborhood gangs, 95 percent of which distribute drugs--predominantly heroin, powdered and crack cocaine,Law enforcement officials in Maryland have identified gangs that are affiliated with nationally recognized gangs such as Bloods and Crips,the Mid-Atlantic Gang Investigators Network reported that MS-13 and Latin Kings graffiti had appeared in Capitol Heights, Forestville, and Suitland as well as in Frederick and Harford Counties. The number of Asian gangs also is reported to be increasing in Maryland.
I cant speak for Frederick and Harford counties cause thats mostly whites, but MS-13 and Latin Kings in Capitol Heights, Forestiville, and Suitland? The spanish in those areas aint making no noise cause those areas is 90% black. If there is MS-13 and Latin Kings in that area they almost invisible and must be nothing more than claimers.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 28th, 2006, 1:26 pm

lboogie wrote:
EVN - I'm just me... wrote:
lboogie wrote:
lboogie wrote:What part of D.C. are you talking about....I cant wait to hear your response to this one :lol:
lol you porbably didn't even realize how stupid that sounds with your locations saying "Southside D.C."

p.s. to learn more abou the city you pretend to be from:

Housing Authority of DC:

http://www.dchousing.org/

Restoring DC

http://www.narpac.org/
Answer the question fag about what specific area of D.C. your talking about....you cant! Ill help you though dumb ass. The public housing is being torn down in D.C. and there building condos in there place like where Eastgate Gardens use to be and 58th and Blain P.J'S. Keep doing what your good at taking pics of gang members and jerking off to them. :twisted:
hm.... i just looked it up and many were torn down...

but this isn't net or hearsay, I was there in summer 2000 and I just saw from the net it was torn down in 2002

It was just old info, but not net info. I haven't been there since 2000 summer, and it was jsut to visit some people, wasn't living there, but all I saw were pj's so that's what I got from the visit.
I'm still curious to know what part of D.C you were in or even what streets you were on, because admitttily alot of regular looking apartments in D.C. would probablly be projects anywhere else, but thats regular housing. Even still the public housing here aint miles and miles like Chicago, because D.C. aint that big!
Maybe you can figure it out from description because honestly I forgot

It was about 15-20 something minutes (with a lot of traffic) away from the Six Flags you have there because we went and for miles I saw some real grimey ass buildings, but now that I think about it, I think I assumed the project thing. I'll try to look up which project we were in though but honestly lol I was a little nervous so I just went with them and didn't pay attention, maybe even ignored most of the outside detail.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 28th, 2006, 1:58 pm

lboogie wrote:
lboogie wrote:
lboogie wrote:What part of D.C. are you talking about....I cant wait to hear your response to this one :lol:
lol you porbably didn't even realize how stupid that sounds with your locations saying "Southside D.C."

p.s. to learn more abou the city you pretend to be from:

Housing Authority of DC:

http://www.dchousing.org/

Restoring DC

http://www.narpac.org/
Answer the question fag about what specific area of D.C. your talking about....you cant! Ill help you though dumb ass. The public housing is being torn down in D.C. and there building condos in there place like where Eastgate Gardens use to be and 58th and Blain P.J'S. Keep doing what your good at taking pics of gang members and jerking off to them. :twisted:
hm.... i just looked it up and many were torn down...

but this isn't net or hearsay, I was there in summer 2000 and I just saw from the net it was torn down in 2002

It was just old info, but not net info. I haven't been there since 2000 summer, and it was jsut to visit some people, wasn't living there, but all I saw were pj's so that's what I got from the visit.
I'm still curious to know what part of D.C you were in or even what streets you were on, because admitttily alot of regular looking apartments in D.C. would probablly be projects anywhere else, but thats regular housing. Even still the public housing here aint miles and miles like Chicago, because D.C. aint that big!
Maybe you can figure it out from description because honestly I forgot

It was about 15-20 something minutes (with a lot of traffic) away from the Six Flags you have there because we went and for miles I saw some real grimey ass buildings, but now that I think about it, I think I assumed the project thing. I'll try to look up which project we were in though but honestly lol I was a little nervous so I just went with them and didn't pay attention, maybe even ignored most of the outside detail.
:lol:

I dont think you were even in D.C. yet, you were still in Capitol Heights, Maryland on Central Ave.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » March 28th, 2006, 2:12 pm

I'll find the name of the building later.....

It was in DC though

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » March 28th, 2006, 2:20 pm

EVN - I'm just me... wrote:I'll find the name of the building later.....

It was in DC though
:wink:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 28th, 2006, 5:41 pm

[quote="lboogie"][quote="Qdawg"]-Maryland Gangs distribute drugs, particularly heroin, cocaine, and marijuana, at the retail level in Maryland. According to the Washington/Baltimore HIDTA, 60 percent of the gangs in Maryland are African American, 20 percent are Caucasian, and the remaining 20 percent are Asian, Hispanic, or Jamaican. The Baltimore Police Department has identified 242 neighborhood gangs, 95 percent of which distribute drugs--predominantly heroin, powdered and crack cocaine,Law enforcement officials in Maryland have identified gangs that are affiliated with nationally recognized gangs such as Bloods and Crips,the Mid-Atlantic Gang Investigators Network reported that MS-13 and Latin Kings graffiti had appeared in [b]Capitol Heights, Forestville, and Suitland[/b] as well as in Frederick and Harford Counties. The number of Asian gangs also is reported to be increasing in Maryland.[/quote]

I cant speak for Frederick and Harford counties cause thats mostly whites, but MS-13 and Latin Kings in Capitol Heights, Forestiville, and Suitland? The spanish in those areas aint making no noise cause those areas is 90% black. If there is MS-13 and Latin Kings in that area they almost invisible and must be nothing more than claimers.[/quote]

maybe so...i know out in pg & montgomery county its a gang of el salvodorians moving in there...matter fact moving all around maryland bringin mexican gangs (ms-13,18 street,few el salvodorian crips).i dont know about frederick but harford county thats a hot gang spot.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 28th, 2006, 5:47 pm

most projects in maryland/dc area is not alotta high rise buildings like you would find in ny.most of the projects will be 3-4 floor buildings but in a area it could have about 30-35 units in 1 area.alotta apartment complexes you wouldnt think they was section 8 areas in the 410 or 202

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 31st, 2006, 9:35 pm

BEL AIR, Md. -- A Harford County jury has convicted the 18-year-old gang member accused in the murder of a taxicab driver and father of nine.WBAL-TV 11 News reporter John Sherman reported the jury began deliberations Friday and returned a guilty verdict on all six counts, including first-degree murder, by 5:30 p.m. the same day.Authorities charged Wayne Bond in the December 2004 murder of Derald Guess as part of an alleged gang initiation. Guess, a 37-year-old father of nine children, was killed just weeks before Christmas last year after he responded to a call for taxi service in Edgewood.Prosecutors said Bond murdered Guess as part of a gang initiation.

-9 tray gangsta blood was responsible for this

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 31st, 2006, 9:36 pm

18 years old facing 90 year bid without parole

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 9th, 2006, 5:18 pm

maryland "gang"counties, could be more but this is from what ive seen:

hagerstown,maryland-(sex money murda gang,rolling 60s crip,67 nhc,bounty hunters,5-9 brim,93g blood)

baltimore city:west/side
park heights-(93g blood,westside piru)
edmonson villiage-(inglewood neighborhood piru,93gb,edmonson avenue crip)

baltimore county: west/side
woodlawn -(93g blood,g-stone crip,gd's)
pikesville-(valentine blood,93g blood,ms-13,la raza)
randallstown(93g blood,gkb, westside piru,mob)
owings mills(insane crip gang)

harford county:
edgewood-(bounty hunters,sex money murda,93gb)
abeerdeen(w/s 357 sin town crip,rolling 60s crip,gd's,107 hoover criminal,coasters(eastcoast crip),
bel air- gd's,latin kings,white supremist groups

howard county:
columbia-(8 tray hoover criminals,ms-13,93gb)

anne arundel county:
glen burnie-(ms-13,bounty hunters,santana bloc crip)

prince george county:
laurel(ms-13,mob piru,santana bloc crip, vl's,rollin 20s,93g blood,gkb,few el salvodorian crip sets)

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 13th, 2006, 9:42 am

shit i aint know hagertown was active i rolled thru there when i dropped my lil cuzzin off and i cought the bus in the middle of no where in hagerstown lol

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 13th, 2006, 1:18 pm

hagerstown? anne arundal co.? howard co.? laurel? Ive never seen nothing but whites walking there dogs in these areas and the occassional immigrant day worker. Its been a minute since I been out that way but I remember when niccas in those areas use to get shook when d.c. niccas would be in they spots at they clubs getting at they broads.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 13th, 2006, 1:55 pm

[quote="lboogie"]hagerstown? anne arundal co.? howard co.? laurel? Ive never seen nothing but whites walking there dogs in these areas and the occassional immigrant day worker. Its been a minute since I been out that way but I remember when niccas in those areas use to get shook when d.c. niccas would be in they spots at they clubs getting at they broads.[/quote]

wheres threre wealthy middle class/rich white people not to far behind theres poor black niggahs...not to mention niggahs migrate from the hood to quiet neighborhoods & set up shop.make long story short not everything is what its made out to be.not to say to much but supermax,federal,detention jails in maryland house niggahs from other towns which recruit niggahs & they put it back on the street in them white areas.im not gonna get in between that b-more/dc beef (if there really is any) but when i hit up pg county or howard county i see alotta d.c niggahs so maybe them the niggahs that be shook of they own people

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 16th, 2006, 4:04 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]bounty hunters blood

north avenue boys
c.b.s
other local hood organizations
rice organization(black/mexican connection from baltimore-new mexico-california)[/quote]

c.b.s (Calhoun street,Baker st,Stricker st)-wear red flags
18st vatos-mexicans/el salvodorians
edmonson villiage West/Side Hotboys
lexington terrace boys
F.a.m

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 10:38 am

Qdawg wrote:
lboogie wrote:hagerstown? anne arundal co.? howard co.? laurel? Ive never seen nothing but whites walking there dogs in these areas and the occassional immigrant day worker. Its been a minute since I been out that way but I remember when niccas in those areas use to get shook when d.c. niccas would be in they spots at they clubs getting at they broads.
wheres threre wealthy middle class/rich white people not to far behind theres poor black niggahs...not to mention niggahs migrate from the hood to quiet neighborhoods & set up shop.make long story short not everything is what its made out to be.not to say to much but supermax,federal,detention jails in maryland house niggahs from other towns which recruit niggahs & they put it back on the street in them white areas.im not gonna get in between that b-more/dc beef (if there really is any) but when i hit up pg county or howard county i see alotta d.c niggahs so maybe them the niggahs that be shook of they own people
lol some of what you saying is in point ....but i question some of the other points you making homie....but this aint the place to chop it up on that type of shit. Just curious how old are you?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2006, 2:32 pm

21...im just choppin it up with you, not tryna diss d.c....i got a good homeboy from southeast d.c & i never had a problem with niggahs out there,im just mentioning most of howard/pg county is alotta d.c niggahs that relocated from the 202 to the 410 like we was saying before,just like the mayor of baltimore is tearing the pjs down & relocating niggahs to other md counties/d.c & letting white people from other counties move back into the city...most of the white people out in them countys be on the low nowadays,you gotta alotta youngstas thats hotheads/triggah happy in the tri-state area.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 5:04 pm

Qdawg wrote:21...im just choppin it up with you, not tryna diss d.c....i got a good homeboy from southeast d.c & i never had a problem with niggahs out there,im just mentioning most of howard/pg county is alotta d.c niggahs that relocated from the 202 to the 410 like we was saying before,just like the mayor of baltimore is tearing the pjs down & relocating niggahs to other md counties/d.c & letting white people from other counties move back into the city...most of the white people out in them countys be on the low nowadays,you gotta alotta youngstas thats hotheads/triggah happy in the tri-state area.
yeah i know what you saying cause i might relocate up baltimore my damn self cause its cheaper and the broads up in baltimore go hard, niggas aint shock in d.c.... they cant afford to live here anymore lol. I know alot of cats down here talking about heading down south to VA and NC.... btw how much is a one bedroom going for in the hood up there nowadays.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2006, 5:11 pm

i dont know to much about the east/south sides of b-more...the westside is affordable in the hood.1 of my homeboys copped a nice 1 bedroom for 525

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2006, 5:13 pm

you looking at a good 5-650....i seen a apt for rent in the hood for 325 it was wild....chicks in b-more goes hard but alotta them got that hotsauce...i always liked them sophiscated d.c chicks....& them silver spring chicks in pg county....chicks be sophiscated/rich minded looking but they be about the business

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 5:33 pm

Qdawg wrote:you looking at a good 5-650....i seen a apt for rent in the hood for 325 it was wild....chicks in b-more goes hard but alotta them got that hotsauce...i always liked them sophiscated d.c chicks....& them silver spring chicks in pg county....chicks be sophiscated/rich minded looking but they be about the business
Damn 5-650! 325! Thats unheard of down here. Yeah I know what you saying about the broads down here, but damn sometimes a nicca dont feel like yaking all the damn time at these sophisticated chicks and just want to cut to the chase and shit.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 5:56 pm

you got no excuse not to get ass you live in homo central!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 6:05 pm

Cold Bear wrote:you got no excuse not to get ass you live in homo central!
I gets mine Cold Bitch, I was just talking in general, you seem to know alot about gay shit, you and you lover having problems! You still live in the Village :twisted: .

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 6:09 pm

Naw lil homie I live on Myrtle and Marcy but are you still on the scene? The 'underground', if you will?

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 6:17 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Naw lil homie I live on Myrtle and Marcy but are you still on the scene? The 'underground', if you will?

The banging your sister scence I never left, I could be wrong but I could have sworn I seen you on 8th St. getting choked out by SE 11 for reckless eyeballin. :shock:

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 17th, 2006, 6:25 pm

ya trippin hardbody

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 6:26 pm

LOOOOOOLL

Damn foool???

You were there on 8th street wearing your hanky in the back pocket? That was you? I told you motherfuckers to keep that shit indoors and stop scaring the tourists with that homo shit.

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 6:29 pm

Dog you might be holdin ya own... but all I know is females down there trying to 'import' men from NYC. It's that serious with you fools! lOOOL

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 6:38 pm

Cold Bear wrote:LOOOOOOLL

Damn foool???

You were there on 8th street wearing your hanky in the back pocket? That was you? I told you motherfuckers to keep that shit indoors and stop scaring the tourists with that homo shit.

Shit that wasnt me that was you and your lil brother in training. SE11 said you was giving all the gay dudes crabs on 8th so he had to put you on 14th and Broadway cause the Gay Pride organizations had a hit out on you. :oops:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 6:44 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Dog you might be holdin ya own... but all I know is females down there trying to 'import' men from NYC. It's that serious with you fools! lOOOL
Shit females importing niggas from New York! Philly is closer, Bmore is even closer why the hell would they be going to New York. Maybe your the one importing men from NYC. But hey whatever floats your boat! :?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 6:47 pm

Shit fool....

Every where I turn, they keep calling DC a 'chocolate city'

even though they really mean it's 'the hershey highway'!!

Alright let me stop ... All I know is females stay complaining about the homos in DC... But I'm not tripping on you fools. "Don't ask, Don't Tell"... ya know! :wink:

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Cold Bear » April 17th, 2006, 6:48 pm

lboogie wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Dog you might be holdin ya own... but all I know is females down there trying to 'import' men from NYC. It's that serious with you fools! lOOOL
Shit females importing niggas from New York! Philly is closer, Bmore is even closer why the hell would they be going to New York. Maybe your the one importing men from NYC. But hey whatever floats your boat! :?
Yeah exactly! Philly, B'more... wherever the straight dudes is at!!!

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 17th, 2006, 6:54 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Shit fool....

Every where I turn, they keep calling DC a 'chocolate city'

even though they really mean it's 'the hershey highway'!!

Alright let me stop ... All I know is females stay complaining about the homos in DC... But I'm not tripping on you fools. "Don't ask, Don't Tell"... ya know! :wink:
Dont they call myrtle and marcy homo highway! Every broad from ny told me they yall were more in to sword fighting than getting at pussy. Dont ask, Dont Tell, yeah im sorry you sent me that pm saying you was being abused by your pimp and could I recommend a shelter for batterd gays thinking I was AcmeWhiteBread. :? How'd that go anyway.