Houston Gang Life...

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » November 28th, 2007, 2:18 am

Houston boys do trip but not over colors, they trip over cash, dope and rides. People die on a daily in Houston over drug deals gone wrong or jacking for dope, cars and jewelry. And hoods do beef down here hard too, but they aint beefing over a color they are block beefing..I know coming up the neighborhood Im from we had serious plex for about 3 or 4 years with the neighborhood right down the street, one of their patnas got shot in our neighborhood over a dice game then every two weeks or so after that it was either a shootout, somebody getting jumped or an all out brawl at the club. Funny thing about it is we all went to the same school and were all cool with each other before the dude died, then after that it was heat every time we all saw each other. So basically it was banging bc lives were lost and ppl were injured on both sides but it wasnt gang banging..it was block banging..and thats the difference between Houston and a lot of other cities, we rep our hoods to the fullest not our color.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 28th, 2007, 7:08 pm

tru that same in the nati but wutz different about nati niggaz is that you fuck with one dope boy you fuck with all of them thats why T.I. got shot up after one of his concerts because he was fuckin around with people he shouldnt of been messin with

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 28th, 2007, 9:13 pm

SW block veteran where do u live in the Southwest

in Htown everybody respect everybody hood......if u went to the car show we had not long time ago in the north...eveyrbody was throwin they hood up and eveybody was jst cool with it....
do that shti in DC someone is gettin lit the fuck up...dats why i say houston niggaz are chill!!!u still get bodied over fuckin around.
but its not that Bad, and everybody is pretty social

i remember one my dudes who move out here like 15 years ago from NY was tellin me, niggaz out here are cooo..he was like u can actually go up to somebody and tell'em " ur ride lookin clean my nigga" and the nigga gon be like hell yea, w.e and show love...he told me how if u do that in brooklyn a nigga gon ask u"do i kno u mothafucka"

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 28th, 2007, 9:18 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:wutz different about nati niggaz
....arent you white?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 28th, 2007, 9:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 28th, 2007, 9:29 pm

i thnk he ment ....whats up with nati Wiggaz

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 28th, 2007, 9:50 pm

doesnt matter what i am all you need to know is that whatever type of igga i am im alwayz more igga then you so quick lickin my nutz and suckin on the tip of my dick

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 28th, 2007, 9:59 pm

and why you go around hangin off of every white persons dick talkin bout you dont like them keep your stupid ass comments to yourself i bet you most white people wont like you either cuzz u a bitch

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 29th, 2007, 3:57 pm

hahahaha w.e u say wigga

i don need white love...hell nah, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!

lmaooooooooo i thouht u at least black...hahaha i don need to swear at u lil tite ass punk...

go wait for ur pops to come home in that SUV and say IM HOME GUYS and run downstairs hug him

tell him what happend in schoo, since he ur best buddy, and eat ur 6 oklock meals of nothin but green stuff and proly one piece of steak
then get tucked in , say goodnite to ur mom and dad, lites turn off ,wake up put ur du rag on listen to some 2pac, rap in the mirror, put ur head down coz u ain really black at all, then :idea: damn i can be black on the net and come here say some white corny shit...finish jack off u no booty gettin wigga and go to sleep

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 29th, 2007, 7:56 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:doesnt matter what i am all you need to know is that whatever type of igga i am im alwayz more igga then you so quick lickin my nutz and suckin on the tip of my dick
Im too old for this E fighting shit

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 29th, 2007, 7:56 pm

wow you must watch alot of tv because i for sure as hell dont live nothin like that cuzz what makes you stupid and look ignorant is you are dumb enough to judge a person based on they skin color and automatically assume you know what they are about what they live and so on im not even pressed about what you think of me because i got black friends i love them and they love me thats all i need i dont give a fuck about you but i hope some one eventually comes around and does because maybe then you wouldnt be such an asshole.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 29th, 2007, 7:57 pm

A Ghost wrote:
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:doesnt matter what i am all you need to know is that whatever type of igga i am im alwayz more igga then you so quick lickin my nutz and suckin on the tip of my dick
Im too old for this E fighting shit
sorry

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 29th, 2007, 8:00 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:wow you must watch alot of tv because i for sure as hell dont live nothin like that cuzz what makes you stupid and look ignorant is you are dumb enough to judge a person based on they skin color and automatically assume you know what they are about what they live and so on im not even pressed about what you think of me because i got black friends i love them and they love me thats all i need i dont give a fu-- about you but i hope some one eventually comes around and does because maybe then you wouldnt be such an ahole.
I dont know about you or about where you're from but out here I would get skinned alive if I walked around going "Yo was good my nig-as" and I consider myself well respected.

This kind of reminds me of recently, there was a white kid on allhiphop with a tupac tattoo on his arm, but he was going around telling blacks to stop complaining about racism, and then he was saying "nig-a" and a whole bunch of crazy stuff....

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 29th, 2007, 8:13 pm

good thing im not where your from in all honesty i really dont care about what does on outside of my city because their isnt a whole lot you can do about it people can call me stupid ass names but it isnt gonna affect me at all or change me as a person and how people preceive me i know what i live and i dont try to be no fake ass thug im actually a pretty good kid for some of the stuff i have dealt with but i dont get into talkin about it or getting into telling people what they need to be or what they should be i have got love for mcminister but i just think he needs to calm down and think about what he is saying not all white people are gonna go around callin you a no good nothing piece of whatever or a lowlife or even worse a N.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 29th, 2007, 8:24 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:good thing im not where your from in all honesty i really dont care about what does on outside of my city because their isnt a whole lot you can do about it people can call me stupid ass names but it isnt gonna affect me at all or change me as a person and how people preceive me i know what i live and i dont try to be no fake ass thug im actually a pretty good kid for some of the stuff i have dealt with but i dont get into talkin about it or getting into telling people what they need to be or what they should be i have got love for mcminister but i just think he needs to calm down and think about what he is saying not all white people are gonna go around callin you a no good nothing piece of whatever or a lowlife or even worse a N.
You gotta understand, that word goes a lot deeper than that

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 29th, 2007, 8:36 pm

yeah i know i dont have a problem apologizing to anyone if i offended them but i just have to know what i am apologizing for that all i understand i just cant say whatever i want and i know that the word goes deeper then that

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 30th, 2007, 1:13 am

A Ghost wrote:
oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:good thing im not where your from in all honesty i really dont care about what does on outside of my city because their isnt a whole lot you can do about it people can call me stupid ass names but it isnt gonna affect me at all or change me as a person and how people preceive me i know what i live and i dont try to be no fake ass thug im actually a pretty good kid for some of the stuff i have dealt with but i dont get into talkin about it or getting into telling people what they need to be or what they should be i have got love for mcminister but i just think he needs to calm down and think about what he is saying not all white people are gonna go around callin you a no good nothing piece of whatever or a lowlife or even worse a N.
It's like you the only white dude I know who understands the implications of tht word, nd have respect for black people across the board.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 30th, 2007, 4:44 am

much respect earned.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 30th, 2007, 9:50 am

perongregory wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
It's like you the only white dude I know who understands the implications of tht word, nd have respect for black people across the board.
strange huh?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » November 30th, 2007, 9:55 am

And Im trying to be a police officer.

...even weirder :shock:

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Houston Gang Life...

Unread post by YO-B » November 30th, 2007, 5:12 pm

Urban_Outlawz wrote:Why is Houston overlooked when it comes to gang notoriety like Chicago and Los Angeles? Houston got Crips, Folk, Bloods, LK, LP, SWC, MS-13, yet they get no respect when it come to it.
houston aint ova looked

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 30th, 2007, 8:09 pm

cuz its not the origin of the original gangs and where they come from its like that pretty much everywhere else

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 30th, 2007, 8:17 pm

i think its stupid to rep somebody else's clique if you aint from they hood

59B.h.b.

Unread post by 59B.h.b. » January 6th, 2008, 2:19 pm

Qdawg wrote:what crews is in beaumont & in galveston ?
the biggest gangs in beaumont are 59 hoova criminals, 62 piru, chady tree piru, 59 bounty hunter bloods, neighborhood rollin 60 crips

59B.h.b.

Unread post by 59B.h.b. » January 7th, 2008, 1:28 am

beaumont also got blue dimond crips, old spanish trail gangsters(blood), and ms 13

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » January 15th, 2008, 12:46 am

Mcminister wrote:SW block veteran where do u live in the Southwest
Club Creek and Woodfair is where I grew up and the block I am addressing above....currently I live off Westheimer

U?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 15th, 2008, 10:44 am

i moved from the 3rd ward to somewhere off briar forest (cant get too specific internet police mite keep up with a nigga)bout to move out this hoe to a lil crib up in sunnyside texas

imatexan

Unread post by imatexan » January 15th, 2008, 3:55 pm

As far as Houston rappers like Chamillionair, Paul Wall, and Mike Jones they are from a hood on the Northwest side of Houston known as Jersey Village. I live close by it and its not a bad area at all its not all that great and its a lil ghetto but its not an actual hood.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 15th, 2008, 5:31 pm

is that lil hood part of acres homes...coz im pretty sure thats where them dudes from

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » January 17th, 2008, 10:27 am

Anybody know anything about a Sureno Varrio on 20th St in Houston?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 22nd, 2008, 12:20 am

any body knows wassup this january ..i swear there has been at least 1 murder every day since the first...well im sure of 1 day having more than one that 6th of jan it was a sunday with 5 murders :shock:

damn n i thouht i was in a safer city

HTOWN357

Unread post by HTOWN357 » January 23rd, 2008, 11:47 pm

imatexan wrote:As far as Houston rappers like Chamillionair, Paul Wall, and Mike Jones they are from a hood on the Northwest side of Houston known as Jersey Village. I live close by it and its not a bad area at all its not all that great and its a lil ghetto but its not an actual hood.
You are smokin CRACK.

Jersey Village is NOT a hood. Jersey Village is a CITY in the Suburbs full of white folks.
Paul Wall & Chamillionaire are from Acres Homes. They lved off of Antoine and Desoto and went to JV cuz Cham wanted to Hoop.

Mike Jones went to EISENHOWER and he is actually from Studewood. Get your facts straight man. And if you think Jersey VILLAGE is Ghetto... :roll: