rollin 30's baltimore we live it

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 2nd, 2006, 9:00 pm

A picture of Baltimore....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 2nd, 2006, 9:31 pm

i dont know how it was before so i cant speak about the past,but i think its worse now youngstas coming up nowadays is triggah happy reading to catch bodies if you look at them wrong,thats senseless if you ask me...close to 100 homicides in the 1st 4 months of 2006 thats about 120 days into 2006 & its the 90s in homicides,i read the stats i know maryland let all states in robberys & i lost count for the numbers for this year i think beyond 250-300 robberys already,i find that serious...its not even all the drug clicks puttin it work...the dope -feens rob & commit homicides as well to regular people,& drug gang members..gonna be a long year

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 2nd, 2006, 10:04 pm

Gang- and Drug Related Homicides

In many cities, gangs are easily identified by flaunted colors and are maintained by a continuity of the organization. In Baltimore, however, gangs and their members are not easily detected. Traditionally, local law enforcement has treated gangs like drug organizations, applying standard investigative techniques that apply to drug crimes. This report shows that the evolution of gangs—coupled with a dramatic increase in the trafficking of hard drugs (i.e., cocaine)—has rendered traditional investigative approaches ineffective.

In the Baltimore metropolitan area, heroin remains the drug of choice, although there are signs that cocaine distribution and use may be challenging heroin's traditional dominance. Baltimore-area law enforcement officials are also concerned about the growing use of illegally diverted pharmaceuticals (primarily painkillers) and have expressed concern that Baltimore may be emerging as a source area for diverted OxyContin.

Gang activity (and the violence that often accompanies it) is a growing concern throughout the region. The Baltimore Police Department has identified 242 distinct gangs operating in the city; 95 percent of these gangs are involved in drug distribution.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 24th, 2006, 9:26 pm

[quote="A Ghost"][quote="rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3"]it doesnt work like that, were like most other crip gangs, this was started a while before i was born, it was started to protect the community from rouges. and we are real crips we got branded and we go the chiccen walk as an invatational[/quote]

Your right. It was started before you were born. [u]In Los Angeles[/u]

Your right. It was started to protect neighborhoods from rouges. [u]In Los Angeles[/u]

You are not from LA. You live in Baltimore. Im not saying its soft or anything, its just that LA had and still has different issues, cultures and mentalities than any other part of the country.

So to see gangs spring up in parts of the country that dont resemble LA at all does not make sense.

Not only that, kids are killing each other over it. Is that supposed to make somebody real? Does shooting somebody for a Los Angeles gang make you a real Los Angeles gang member?

Because thats what it sounds like to me.[/quote]

im tired of niggahs tryna compare los angeles with eastcoast cities..so the fuk what if niggahs started that blood/ crip stuf.if you gonna call eastcoast heads who follow they path followers then do so but when people try to compare whole cities with these westcoast niggahs thats when you get out of character.a-ghost niggahs die everyday of all age for drug money,turf & respect so for you to downtalk that lil kid like his city is soft because it aint california is wild homeboy.check them city stats again they dont lie,difference between los angeles,california & baltimore,maryland is a couple of millions,hollywood,& 1 city have neighborhood crews that kill for colors & the other city neighborhood crews kill for that fetti 365 days is grind season...you tell me wus more realistic...you got grown men on this site on these niggahs balls adolizing these cali niggahs because they started crip/blood then these same clown niggahs aint showing yah the type of love/respect that yah giving them smh...much love to the san pedro homeboys in south central though

peace

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 24th, 2006, 9:35 pm

Qdawg wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:it doesnt work like that, were like most other crip gangs, this was started a while before i was born, it was started to protect the community from rouges. and we are real crips we got branded and we go the chiccen walk as an invatational
Your right. It was started before you were born. In Los Angeles

Your right. It was started to protect neighborhoods from rouges. In Los Angeles

You are not from LA. You live in Baltimore. Im not saying its soft or anything, its just that LA had and still has different issues, cultures and mentalities than any other part of the country.

So to see gangs spring up in parts of the country that dont resemble LA at all does not make sense.

Not only that, kids are killing each other over it. Is that supposed to make somebody real? Does shooting somebody for a Los Angeles gang make you a real Los Angeles gang member?

Because thats what it sounds like to me.
im tired of niggahs tryna compare los angeles with eastcoast cities..so the #%@& what if niggahs started that blood/ crip stuf.if you gonna call eastcoast heads who follow they path followers then do so but when people try to compare whole cities with these westcoast niggahs thats when you get out of character.a-ghost niggahs die everyday of all age for drug money,turf & respect so for you to downtalk that lil kid like his city is soft because it aint california is wild homeboy.check them city stats again they dont lie,difference between los angeles,california & baltimore,maryland is a couple of millions,hollywood,& 1 city have neighborhood crews that kill for colors & the other city neighborhood crews kill for that fetti 365 days is grind season...you tell me wus more realistic...you got grown men on this site on these niggahs balls adolizing these cali niggahs because they started crip/blood then these same clown niggahs aint showing yah the type of love/respect that yah giving them smh...much love to the san pedro homeboys in south central though

peace
I posted that a long time ago, I know Baltimore is hood, you've already proved that.

I posted that a WHILE ago.....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 24th, 2006, 9:44 pm

na A-ghost i got no problem with you family..i was mainly speaking in general not directly to you except that down playing that lil kid ,i see alotta that comparing nonsense going on in here

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 24th, 2006, 9:56 pm

Qdawg wrote:na A-ghost i got no problem with you family..i was mainly speaking in general not directly to you except that down playing that lil kid ,i see alotta that comparing nonsense going on in here
LOL Cool 8)

I wonder what even happened to him...

Anyways, yeah your right there are hard places all over and just because it started somewhere else doesn't mean they are willing to die for it in another city, Im about to talk about my cit again but its a perfect example.

These guys up here have put cops on their hitlist and one guy already died by shooting a cop with a sawed off shotgun.

He was some general from Buffalo. (Blood)

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 24th, 2006, 9:59 pm

As a matter of fact last time I saw my dad he was living in Virginia and he was telling me about DC and I was like WTF?

I was like how the fuck is the White House in the hood, and he was talking about the bad part of DC.

There's a lot of places that Hollywood never talks about that are crazy as hell....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 24th, 2006, 10:04 pm

[quote="A Ghost"][quote="Qdawg"]na A-ghost i got no problem with you family..i was mainly speaking in general not directly to you except that down playing that lil kid ,i see alotta that comparing nonsense going on in here[/quote]

LOL Cool 8)

Anyways, yeah your right there are hard places all over and just because it started somewhere else doesn't mean they are willing to die for it in another city, Im about to talk about my cit again but its a perfect example.

These guys up here have put cops on their hitlist and one guy already died by shooting a cop with a sawed off shotgun.

He was some general from Buffalo. (Blood)[/quote]

yeah when i was back in the bronx i was choppin it up with some guy from upstate he said he was reppin some joint called "black mob"...you heard of this crew?

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 24th, 2006, 10:21 pm

Qdawg wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Qdawg wrote:na A-ghost i got no problem with you family..i was mainly speaking in general not directly to you except that down playing that lil kid ,i see alotta that comparing nonsense going on in here
LOL Cool 8)

He was some general from Buffalo. (Blood)
yeah when i was back in the bronx i was choppin it up with some guy from upstate he said he was reppin some joint called "black mob"...you heard of this crew?
The problem is that UpState is huge, there's Syracuse, Albany, Rochestor, Buffalo ect..

There's even cities in that part way the fuck up north, the "Black Mob" thing could be in Buffalo but I'd have to look it up, I think there was another crew that used to be in buffalo a long time ago, Something about a Jamaica Posse or some weird shit...

I don't know, all I know is that they're slaughtering ech other over there and it spills over into the falls....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 25th, 2006, 12:55 pm

poughkeepsie

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 25th, 2006, 1:58 pm

Qdawg wrote:poughkeepsie
No I don't know anything about that city

I don't even know where it is

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » May 28th, 2006, 12:25 am

How old is the Black Mob? Are they affiliated with the BD's

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 28th, 2006, 9:30 am

i have no idea what they about all i know is he was a upstate head & was like they affiliate with blood up there

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 28th, 2006, 2:51 pm

Qdawg wrote:i have no idea what they about all i know is he was a upstate head & was like they affiliate with blood up there
One thing I DO know is that Bloods up here have a military setup like General, Leuitenant ect....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 28th, 2006, 8:26 pm

[quote="A Ghost"][quote="Qdawg"]i have no idea what they about all i know is he was a upstate head & was like they affiliate with blood up there[/quote]

One thing I DO know is that Bloods up here have a military setup like General, Leuitenant ect....[/quote]

thats how it is in the boroughs

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » May 28th, 2006, 8:53 pm

Qdawg wrote:
A Ghost wrote:
Qdawg wrote:i have no idea what they about all i know is he was a upstate head & was like they affiliate with blood up there
One thing I DO know is that Bloods up here have a military setup like General, Leuitenant ect....
thats how it is in the boroughs
When I heard that I knew it sounded like a new york thing....

Along with Camo fatigue clothing....

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 11th, 2006, 5:04 pm

r.i.p donny 10/9/06

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » October 11th, 2006, 11:30 pm

Damn you lost someone? RIP

AND I forgot about this thread.......