rollin 30's baltimore we live it

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3

rollin 30's baltimore we live it

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » October 27th, 2005, 6:11 pm

wow i can actually goto a page on this forum, everyone is bloCCEd accept this amazing!

hi, my name is scarface, iam from abltimore and iam a rollin 30's crip.i dont judge people by the flag around their neCC but by the content of their character.

now to the point. we are very orginized. we make over 10,000 a week, my cut of it is about 600$ a week, and iam new i just got branded

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 27th, 2005, 11:36 pm

OK, sounds like you have a nice little racket going for you doing 10 g's a week. But i wouldnt talk about it on the internet if I was you, the narcs can put spyware on your computer and see everything you say....

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Re: rollin 30's baltimore we live it

Unread post by tysuave » October 28th, 2005, 1:48 am

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:wow i can actually goto a page on this forum, everyone is bloCCEd accept this amazing!

hi, my name is scarface, iam from abltimore and iam a rollin 30's crip.i dont judge people by the flag around their neCC but by the content of their character.

now to the point. we are very orginized. we make over 10,000 a week, my cut of it is about 600$ a week, and iam new i just got branded
600 off of 10 staccs are you like 13 yrs old are samething :lol:

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » October 28th, 2005, 12:49 pm

iam 15.

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 28th, 2005, 2:41 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:iam 15.
get it out of your system while your still young, after you turn 18 they will lock u up and thro away the key, youngzta

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 28th, 2005, 4:58 pm

GOODFELLA wrote:
get it out of your system while your still young, after you turn 18 they will lock u up and thro away the key, youngzta
The $600 you make now is NOTHING compared to the stacks that college educated people make. Those are the real hustlers, they can pull G'z and it's all their cut. Plus, there's only so long that you can bang and make money. That means that after you have to stop (and eventually you will), and that means you stop making money, which means the people who went to college will hawk you since they keep making money till they retire and even after, since they get retirement funds.

And don't think that "college isn't for me," "I can't afford college," or that "I'm not smart enough". There are so many ways you can do college, there are many scholarships and grants for just being you - the most common $ awards are given to minorities and the poor.

And don't think you can just keep banging as an OG, because once you're hitting you 50's and 60's, either someone will "roll" right over you, or at the very least you wouldn't be able at 58 to scrap with some kids on the street. Look at your set. Any 60 year old men there (or in any set you see for that matter)? I wonder why they never make it that long...?

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » October 28th, 2005, 5:40 pm

its just easy money. iam only here because this gang MS-13 is after me and i need their customs and history so we can tiCC them of in our taggin

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » October 28th, 2005, 5:41 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
GOODFELLA wrote:
The $600 you make now is NOTHING compared to the stacks that college educated people make. Those are the real hustlers, they can pull G'z and it's all their cut. Plus, there's only so long that you can bang and make money. That means that after you have to stop (and eventually you will), and that means you stop making money, which means the people who went to college will hawk you since they keep making money till they retire and even after, since they get retirement funds.

And don't think that "college isn't for me," "I can't afford college," or that "I'm not smart enough". There are so many ways you can do college, there are many scholarships and grants for just being you - the most common $ awards are given to minorities and the poor.

And don't think you can just keep banging as an OG, because once you're hitting you 50's and 60's, either someone will "roll" right over you, or at the very least you wouldn't be able at 58 to scrap with some kids on the street. Look at your set. Any 60 year old men there (or in any set you see for that matter)? I wonder why they never make it that long...?
Thats some good advice. Nevermind 60 year olds, you probaly don't see 30 year olds either.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » October 28th, 2005, 8:06 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:its just easy money. iam only here because this gang MS-13 is after me and i need their customs and history so we can tiCC them of in our taggin
So you think that if you join a rival gang, they won't be after you?

If you tick them off by tagging they won't be after you?

You are only making things worse by doing this. And you should know firsthand MS-13 are some crazy dudes, considered the most "terrorist" -like by the FBI and CIA.

You have two choices -
1. Risk your life and your family's safety (bullets and drive bys know no names)

2. Be a man and endure through this hard time so you can be flossing a legal hussle, good job, nice family, and most of all, a secure future while they are getting murked and faded in jails.

I hope you make the right decision. And if anything, don't get involved in things, and don't get in deep. The more you get caught up, the harder it is to leave, and trust me, you eventually will have to.

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » October 29th, 2005, 12:33 pm

i was a happy narcotic distributor till these people came. i went to the netas for a buisness propsition, i wasnt puerto rican or hispanic so they didnt care. god sent the crips to help me

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » October 29th, 2005, 12:37 pm

I hope you wont find out one day that it was the "devil" who sent them to you.

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » October 29th, 2005, 4:57 pm

i thoguht this whole forum was all gangstas like me?

anyways can i have some info on MS-13.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 30th, 2005, 10:50 pm

man them salvatruchas are crazy, they hacked some dude up with a machete in DC not too long ago. basically, MS-13 is a salvadorean street gang who came up in LA in the 80's. Now they have barrios all over the place and since there are alot of salvis in DC and baltimore they probably deep. You say you rollin 30's crip but yall don't have the alliances, structures and other shit neccesary to fight a crazy gang like MS-13. Most people on the east coast is on that robbin, sellin drugs shit (even though they have gangs), so yall don't have the structure and history of these cali fools that been bangin for decades. Anyways, like the other homies said I wouldn't get into it with MS-13, they don't give a fuck.

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » October 31st, 2005, 3:38 pm

they are salvadorian right? what collor do they rep, pink or blue i dont. are they people nation or folk nation i cant tell

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » October 31st, 2005, 4:01 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:they are salvadorian right? what collor do they rep, pink or blue i dont. are they people nation or folk nation i cant tell
ahahahahahaha theres not serouisly a gang that wears pink is there.... thats gay....

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » October 31st, 2005, 5:29 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:they are salvadorian right? what collor do they rep, pink or blue i dont. are they people nation or folk nation i cant tell
:roll:

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » October 31st, 2005, 7:00 pm

you dont seem to know much for a dude that claim to be a gangster

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 31st, 2005, 8:13 pm

In LA where the gang originates there are no Peoples or Folk Nations so I wouldn't know, and thats even if they were under a nation out of state

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » October 31st, 2005, 10:25 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
GOODFELLA wrote:

Bill Gates and Michael Dell never finished college. You dont need college to become rich. You just gotta be smart, be creative, be focused on what you wanna do. I guess it all depends on what you do. Obvisously if you lookin to become a lawyer or a doctor ur gonna need a formal education. But the true hustlers out there the corporate niggaz, CEO's n sh*t, alotta them dont have a college education, they just have that business, hustlin mentality.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » November 1st, 2005, 12:19 am

makaveli389 wrote: Bill Gates and Michael Dell never finished college. You dont need college to become rich. You just gotta be smart, be creative, be focused on what you wanna do. I guess it all depends on what you do. Obvisously if you lookin to become a lawyer or a doctor ur gonna need a formal education. But the true hustlers out there the corporate niggaz, CEO's n sh*t, alotta them dont have a college education, they just have that business, hustlin mentality.
Actually most do have a college education. Few don't, but the ones you named are the exceptions.

snipez

Unread post by snipez » November 1st, 2005, 11:06 am

OK, sounds like you have a nice little racket going for you doing 10 g's a week. But i wouldnt talk about it on the internet if I was you, the narcs can put spyware on your computer and see everything you say....
man STFU

snipez

Unread post by snipez » November 1st, 2005, 11:08 am

The $600 you make now is NOTHING compared to the stacks that college educated people make. Those are the real hustlers, they can pull G'z and it's all their cut.
again STFU

GOODFELLA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GOODFELLA » November 1st, 2005, 4:15 pm

snipez wrote:
man STFU
Fuc is your problem dickhead?

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » November 1st, 2005, 5:19 pm

i am a rollin 30's crip. i only know about rollin 30's and a few sets that started in LA like avalon garden crips, PJ waTTs crips etc.

ms-13 is an alien gang to me. i know nothing of them except that they are el salvadorian and kill members when they are no longer needed

we have called a truce with the rollin 40's, harbor side crips, and playboy gangster crips, and also cheetah latin kings. yes ms is that big we all need to come toegther to fight them. i dont wanna seem stupid wif all the other loCC's. so i thought by soming here i could get it

i cant find anything on ms

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 1st, 2005, 6:51 pm

I already told you they are a mainly salvadoran gang, that was started in LA in the 80's for protection against mexican gangs. They are exetremely violent and have hoods in mexico, guatemala, honduras, el salvador, canada and all of the US. They fly members or immigrate from area when they need reinforcement. These niggaz don't play around trust me. I know balti got crazy locd out niggaz but these niggaz is on that 3rd world crazy. When the first Salvadoeans were immigrating to LA they were escaping death squads and guerilla warfare. Just keep in mind mexican/chicano gangs been in LA since the 30's, and still have the most members. Black gangs been around since the 40's or 50's (b's and c's since the 70's), the salvis came in the 80's, started mS and is one of the most dangerous gangs in hte world. So I don't know what yall niggaz gonna do with some outta state shit cause the real kings iz from chi-town and the real b's and c's from LA.

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » November 1st, 2005, 7:11 pm

yo foo wrote:
makaveli389 wrote: Bill Gates and Michael Dell never finished college. You dont need college to become rich. You just gotta be smart, be creative, be focused on what you wanna do. I guess it all depends on what you do. Obvisously if you lookin to become a lawyer or a doctor ur gonna need a formal education. But the true hustlers out there the corporate niggaz, CEO's n sh*t, alotta them dont have a college education, they just have that business, hustlin mentality.
Actually most do have a college education. Few don't, but the ones you named are the exceptions.

Percentage wise, yes more of them do have college degree than not, but just talking numbers in total, a large number dont have a college degree, and the two i listed just happens to be in the top 5 richest in America, Bill Gates being number 1. Cuz school narrows and focuses your mind, trains you a methodic way to think. A true pure business minded euntrepenuer person, their brain is too creative and active to be able to focus on that sh*t.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » November 1st, 2005, 7:15 pm

we have called a truce with the rollin 40's, harbor side crips, and playboy gangster crips, and also cheetah latin kings. yes ms is that big we all need to come toegther to fight them. i dont wanna seem stupid wif all the other loCC's. so i thought by soming here i could get it

lol how u gon come together and fight them when u dont even know who they is or anything about them , but trucin and gettin all ready for em after readin about em? :shock: :shock: :lol: :P :roll: :cry:

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » November 2nd, 2005, 10:02 am

leftcoast wrote:

lol how u gon come together and fight them when u dont even know who they is or anything about them , but trucin and gettin all ready for em after readin about em? :shock: :shock: :lol: :P :roll: :cry:
What u talkin bout, these new age gangsta's doin dirt and research online instead of the streets, lol

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3

Unread post by rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 » November 2nd, 2005, 1:56 pm

i mean everyone knows. i just dont want to sound stupid in front of all my other cuzz's

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » November 2nd, 2005, 2:32 pm

rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:i mean everyone knows. i just dont want to sound stupid in front of all my other cuzz's
I have a feeling it's too late for that.

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » November 2nd, 2005, 5:26 pm

GTS wrote:
rollin30's_DuEC3_X_3 wrote:i mean everyone knows. i just dont want to sound stupid in front of all my other cuzz's
I have a feeling it's too late for that.

:lol:

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 2nd, 2005, 5:37 pm

mannnn...