Arkansas gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Arkansas gangs

Unread post by wcrockets » June 27th, 2003, 1:38 pm

On The Street: Bloods, Crips, Gangster Disciples, Mara Salvatrucha, Vice Lords. In Prison: Aryan Brotherhood.

-as reported at GangsORus

Note: Over the last several years in Arkansas, gangs have made an evolution from being turf and brotherhood oriented to now being involved in one way or another with criminal enterprises. Some sell drugs, some steal cars, some brutalize and rob, and some do all of the above. Local gang members have stated that out of town connections many times bring in guns and drugs from other communities for distribution.

KiNgWiT

Re: Askansas gangs

Unread post by KiNgWiT » September 10th, 2003, 4:19 pm

yea i remm when hbo came down and did a doc on us in Lil rock i was in iNsAne FoLk i was on that doc now life goes on gotta make a livin but gangs still alive down here i'm still tru to my set just the younger homies comein up thang the are that much harder lol but they are not

queen_of_da_b1tches

Unread post by queen_of_da_b1tches » May 9th, 2004, 8:58 pm

yea i know when i use to live in arkansas i lived ina russellville notta happen there but in lil rock some my homies stold cars espically from the rich and when i went to stay with em i use to steal there cars to such fun stealing but then i was caught went to juvy for a while when i was out my parents made me go live with my aunt the bitch and my uncle the bastard and now i stuck with em and still getting in trouble lol ima such a good girl

sexy_blonde_69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sexy_blonde_69 » May 9th, 2004, 11:50 pm

hell there are no real gangs in arkansas they all think they are bad azzes

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » May 10th, 2004, 8:40 am

no there are lots of gangs in arkansas

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 10th, 2004, 10:49 am

sexy please do not post false information on this site. There ARE real gangs in Arkansas. Go reread the rules. Thank you.

queen_of_da_b1tches

Unread post by queen_of_da_b1tches » May 10th, 2004, 9:53 pm

sexy i dont think you should be talking bout gangs in arkasnas cuz we do have bad ass gangs there and i use to live there too you better shut your f***ing mouth before i shove yo mama dick down your throat b*tch!

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 11th, 2004, 9:27 am

SEXY BLONDE HAS OBVIOUSLY NOT BEEN 2 LIL-ROCK, AND PINE BLUFF!!!

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 11th, 2004, 10:32 am

Umm.. queenie your post is under review right now. Please refrain from any such further posts and reread the rules.

queen_of_da_b1tches

Unread post by queen_of_da_b1tches » May 11th, 2004, 2:32 pm

TomTom wrote:SEXY BLONDE HAS OBVIOUSLY NOT BEEN 2 LIL-ROCK, AND PINE BLUFF!!!
for real

sexy_blonde_69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sexy_blonde_69 » May 11th, 2004, 2:40 pm

oh wow queen ima shaking in my bones not! and yea tomtom i have been to pline bluff and lil rock but never seen a REAL GANG before and all you people who are trippin need to go f*** yourselfs ight espically you queen! you think you all big and bad and i doubt you can beat up a 4 yr old ya hooker and tomtom you need to shut your mouth

queen_of_da_b1tches

Unread post by queen_of_da_b1tches » May 11th, 2004, 2:51 pm

no sexy you need to shut up ok and you better think twice before messing with me and no ima not a hooker like you! and just cuz you cant get laid cuz you are bad ass ugly doesnt ment you can trip on arkansas gang people i promise if my gang was there theyd kick your ass in a heartbeat! and im sure the other arkansas gangs will too ok im telling your ass once go get ya ugly ass laid if you can stop trippin on arkansas gang people cuz they better then you aight peace! oh and i dunno tomtom that well but im sure he can beat yo ass too

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » May 11th, 2004, 3:55 pm

Ok that's enough. Queen I asked you to change your last post too. I don't want to start recommending you both for bans but I will if this continues. Keep this mindlessness off the board.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 12th, 2004, 8:53 am

It is believed that one of the Little Rock Blood gangs, the Highland Court Crew, has been in existence in one form or another since 1984. Graffiti and other intelligence were noted around 1987. Most other area gangs formed in the late 80's and early 90's with the biggest growth year being 1990. Even though we have identified around forty gangs, almost all of them identify with the four major gangs from other states. Those are: 1) Crips; 2) Bloods; 3) Folk Nation; and 4) People Nation. The Crips and Bloods are Los Angeles oriented while the Folk Nation and People Nation are Chicago oriented. A more detailed discussion of these groups will follow. The Black Gangster Disciples (a sub-group of the Hoovers) appears to be the largest denomination with the Bloods being the second largest. Some believe the Disciples and Crips are aligning on the streets as well as in the prisons, as are the Bloods and Vice-Lords.

Mexican criminal groups are the primary transporters of wholesale quantities of powdered cocaine into and through Arkansas. They generally smuggle the drug from Mexico through California and southwestern states to Arkansas. Mexican criminal groups also transport powdered cocaine into Arkansas from Chicago, Illinois; Kansas City, Kansas; Tulsa, Oklahoma; and Memphis, Tennessee. African American street gangs and, to a lesser extent, African American independent dealers also transport wholesale quantities of powdered cocaine into Arkansas, primarily from Los Angeles.
Cocaine typically is transported into Arkansas via Interstates 30 and 40. The drug generally is concealed in hidden compartments located in commercial and private vehicles. Transporters also intermingle cocaine with legitimate items such as produce, or conceal the drug in luggage.
Cocaine destined for other states often is transported through Arkansas. Law enforcement officers in Arkansas have seized cocaine destined for other areas including Illinois, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Washington, D.C. For example, in March 2003 Arkansas State Police seized 35 pounds of cocaine with an estimated street value of $1.5 million from a van traveling east on Highway 64 near I-40 in London. The officer had stopped the van for a traffic violation. A consensual search of the vehicle revealed the cocaine concealed inside the spare tire. The operator of the van identified himself as a resident of Marietta, Georgia, and claimed to be en route from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, to Atlanta, Georgia. He was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and obstructing governmental operations.
Most of the crack cocaine available in Arkansas is converted locally on an as-needed basis to avoid the stricter federal penalties associated with crack possession. However, African American street gangs and African American local independent dealers transport some crack cocaine into Arkansas from surrounding states. According to the Fayetteville Police Department, African American local independent dealers transport crack from West Memphis, Arkansas, and Memphis, Tennessee, to Fayetteville. Law enforcement officials in Fort Smith report that African American local independent dealers transport crack into their jurisdiction from Oklahoma City.

THIS IS WHAT REAL GANGS DO SHAWTY…SIT BACK AND U MIGHT LEARN SOME LIT

blkjoker
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blkjoker » May 12th, 2004, 9:13 am

sexy_blonde_69 wrote:hell there are no real gangs in arkansas they all think they are bad azzes
There gangs ever where.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » May 12th, 2004, 9:18 am

NIGGAS IS STARVING LIKE A MOFO AFTER THAT HIT 2…ESPECIALLY THE LIL NIGGAS IN THE PROJECTS OUT HERR…THAT WAS THEY NEW JORDANS, AND RENT RIGHT THURR YA DIG…

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » June 4th, 2004, 9:11 am

GANGS IN LIL ROCC ARE VERY REAL. I KNOW back IN THE EARLY 90`S IT WAS SOME CRAZY SH_T. FROM WHAT IVE HEARD ITS COOLED DOWN SOME. I SAW THAT DOC ON HBO TOO. I GOT A CUZZIN WHO IS PART OF DUCE TRAY CRIPS.

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 6th, 2004, 9:23 am

HOMEY AT ONE TIME THEY WERE ONE OF THE TOP 5 GANGS IN ARKANSAS..A LOT OF PEOPLE WERE SCARED OF THEM…HOMEY ON THE WEEKENDS LET ME TELL U BOUT THESE COCKY AZZ NIGGS..DOGG THEY PARK THEY SH-T ON LIKE 21st, AND HOP OUT LIKE 100 DEEP, MOBBIN ALL DOWN THE BLOCK BLUE FLAGGED OUT, BRANDISHING STRAPS, SCARING ERRRRRBODY AND THEY MOMMA…XCEPT THE DAMUS’ AND VL’S…I LIKE WHEN NIGGAS SAY THEY HOOD IS FEARED….BUT HERE’S MY REPLY 2 ERRRRBODY THAT DONE GOT ON HURR AND THEY SAID THEY HOOD IS FEARED…..FEARED BY WHOM???…RIVALS, OR INNOCENT BYSTANDERS???….WHY THE INNOCENT FEARED THEM BLOODS NEVER DID…ALL THRU THAT DOC HOMEY IT WAS BACK AND FOURTH…THAT AREA BY THE GOVERNOR’S MANSION SIT DEAD SMACK IN THE MIDDLE OF IT…SO THAT’S WHY THEY DID THAT DOC….RICH WHITE POLITICANS WOULD BE CONDUCTING BUSINESS, AND OUTTA NOWHERE “BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM”, NIGGAS WOULD START POPPIN…A LOT OF TIMES IN DAYLIGHT….OH…..AND NIGGAS LUV DOIN HOME-INVASIONS, OUT THURR….BUT THE HIGHLAND COURTS BLOODS, IVLS, WSP’S, BPS, AND BSP, WOULD ALL TEAM UP AND JUST HIT THEY HOOD UP FROM ALL SIDES….BUT I’LL GIVE IT 2 THEM…THEY WAS LIGHTING THE GREENY PJ’S UP 2…AND MY RELATIVES FROM GD WERE BLASTING BACK AND FOURTH WITH BPS AND BSP…ALL HOMEY IT WAS WILD…SOMETIMES I’LL ADMIT IT BUT KINDA FUN 2…BUT IT STOPPED BEING FUN WHEN THEY STARTED SMOKIN THE HOMEYS U KNOW…

aurora240

Unread post by aurora240 » June 8th, 2004, 4:25 am

sexy_blonde_69 there are gangs every where you go and no the gangs in arkansas arent trying to be bad asses either there are real gangs here aight lil rock has em real bad and pine bluff we have the finest gangs here in arkansas and let me tell you if they heard you talking like that theyd kill your ass

Unread post by Guest » June 12th, 2004, 6:15 pm

SOUTH SIDE VIC3 LORDS X3

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Disco » June 12th, 2004, 7:44 pm

South Side of where? And why are you postin up like you're Sur?

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 13th, 2004, 11:52 am

Anonymous wrote:SOUTH SIDE VIC3 LORDS X3
I AGREE…WHAT IS THAT MESS U’R TAGGING UP??…VL’S DON’T ALIGN WITH NO SURS…

iKillNortenoz

Unread post by iKillNortenoz » June 14th, 2004, 10:54 am

vice lords r sum black niggas
VL aint vice lords VL is VATOS LOKOS AKA VACAS LOCAS
n SUR up Nort Down

Disco
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Disco » June 14th, 2004, 11:57 am

iKillNortenoz wrote:VL aint vice lords VL is VATOS LOKOS AKA VACAS LOCAS
In the midwest, south, or east coast, "VL" means Vice Lord.

buttonlady
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by buttonlady » June 14th, 2004, 4:08 pm

I am originally from Little Rock, Arkansas, and St. Louis areas. They have some serious bangers there. No doubt...straight up there are posers and players and wanna bee's and thugs, this is true, but never underestimate a place you don't know. The "real bangers" if you will don't like alot of public attention because that draws cops attention... always a bad deal there. I was a street cop for four years down there, I am in Alaska now, and the difference in the "banger" scene is quiet a bit different. Alaska does have serious "bangers" however so does Arkansas. So "I'm feelin ya there Queenie".

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » June 29th, 2004, 9:50 pm

Back in the early '90s, 1994 to be exact, a documentary about gangbangin' in the midwest city of Little Rock, Arkansas was released to the world on HBO portraying the ruff street life that plagued the Little Rock's inner city. The documentary titled "Gang Bangin' In Little Rock" exposed mainstream America to the gang lifestyle of the midwest.

The film went on be honored by winning Best Documentary with a CableACE Award. Since then the filmakers that brought you this now classic documentary have returned to Little Rock to revisit the gang culture in HBO's upcoming "Back In The Hood: Gang War II."

"Back In The Hood: Gang War II" has been filmed around several different gang members including Liefel Jackson, who was a large part of the first documentary and leader of the Original Gangster Crips (OGC). The new film goes into what happened with the original gang members featured in the first documentary as well as Liefel's struggle now that he is out of prison.

"'Gang War' was one of the highest rated documentaries on HBO," director Marc Levin explains. "Over the last 10 years, so many people have written to my film company, Blowback Productions and HBO, asking what happened to the original gang members of interviewed in the first 'Gang War' filmed in 1993. I stayed in touch with Liefel during his prison term and my response to their inquiries was to actually return to Little Rock and chronicle the lives of those we interviewed. I wanted to show Leifel's journey from then to now."

Liefel has been away (in prison) for close to a decade convicted of drug trafficking. Now the infamous gangster is back in the hood, but this time it's not to cause ruckus - but to make a difference in the community. Everyday since prison has a struggle to stay away from the lifestyle he has been part of for most of his life. The question is will he stay positive or give in to his violent past.

Liefel now runs an after-school program called Our Club, but also works other jobs to make ends meet. Little Rock Police are concerned and worried that the return of Leifel could stir trouble in the hood, but he believes that he needs to stay connected to the streets being that those are the people in need of him the most.

Marc Levin, who serves as director and narrator for "Back In The Hood: Gang War II," is back. Levin has produced a number of independent films including SLAM, which won the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival and such HBO specials for the America Undercover series, including "Heir to an Execution: A Granddaughter's Story," "Mob Stories," "Prisoners of the War on Drugs," "Execution Machine: Texas Death Row," "Soldiers in the Army of God" and "Thug Life in D.C." "Thug Life in D.C." won the Grand Jury Emmy for Outstanding Non-Fiction Special

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 30th, 2004, 7:22 am

LEIFEL JACKSON WAS ON “BANGIN IN LITTLE ROCK”, AS I RECALL…

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » June 30th, 2004, 1:13 pm

IM GONNA BE DOWN IN LITTLE ROCK ON JULY 9TH, SO ILL LET YALL KNOW WHATS POPPIN DOWN THERE WHEN I GET BACK

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 1st, 2004, 9:06 am

AND WHEN U DOWN THURR ASK BOUT THEM HIGHLAND COURTS BLOODS…THEM NIGGAS IS THE PEEPS YA HEARD…

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » July 1st, 2004, 9:10 am

AND LET ME KNOW WHAT’S UP WITH THEM WSP NIGGAS 2…MY RELATIVES WERE RUETTES FROM THURR…HAVEN’T TALKED 2 THEM IN LIKE 3, 4 YRS…

mr. chill
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mr. chill » July 1st, 2004, 9:52 am

TomTom wrote:AND LET ME KNOW WHAT’S UP WITH THEM WSP NIGGAS 2…MY RELATIVES WERE RUETTES FROM THURR…HAVEN’T TALKED 2 THEM IN LIKE 3, 4 YRS…
aight ill try to find out the deal bout them niggas, highland courts is over on the west end right

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » July 1st, 2004, 4:55 pm

IF U CAN TRY TO FIND OUT WHATS UP with BOBBY BANKS AND HIS CLICC.