why new york niggas claimin cali gangs? why?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 16th, 2006, 10:09 am

Tell them NY niggas that they aint supposed to use the 5 and 6 if they blood or crip some will listen most wont tell them to got to LA or Chicago being a crip claimin the 6 or a blood claimin the 5.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 16th, 2006, 12:41 pm

[quote="Q"]yo yall stay on ny nuts. u guys is a bunch of hating lil girls. how u gon talk bout the ny bangers on a computer homie.u know damn well when u c bangers in nyc u keep it moving[/quote]

lol

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 16th, 2006, 12:49 pm

im not damu or loc but got dam..ya niggahs stay commenting on ny 24/7 i mean like gott dam...& to homeboy who said ny niggahs stay dissin cali or chi-town is false...not the real niggahs atleast.i got love for every city.i just think some niggahs is guided wrong.& i mess with alotta niggahs from other towns often & they ignorance is to the city is nowhere near yahs...chitown mobs show niggahs love(atleast satan desciple niggahs i delt with)..down south niggahs show the city love(orange mound,windsor brown memphis tennessee niggahs)..but for some reason niggahs on here talk out of order..chill......(p.s-my tennesse niggahs never mentioned of rolling 20s crip being a factor out there)

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 16th, 2006, 12:59 pm

Cuz 20's aint they aint big in memphis just like I aint heard nobody speak highly of NY unless they talkin bout the females or clothes down south.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 16th, 2006, 1:06 pm

i feel you

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » March 19th, 2006, 8:47 pm

all this niggaz is just poppin lips and when enythings pops off they are the first ones running.. fuck out of hea nigga ny is hood, and niggaz hea rep the 5 but there 5 is different from the people nation 5... ya niggaz talk shit with out no lit of enything.. most of the niggaz the rock purple is bcuz they hustle cuzz niggaz in ny is all about the purple haze.. and the blood sets out hea where started by some nigga from cali the was locked up in rikers island...

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 19th, 2006, 11:26 pm

Ok so when bloods in NY come to each other sayin wuz poppin 5 that aint people nation shit when they throw up the 5 point star or tag it that aint people nation :roll: the bloods were brought out there by a nigga from cali but yall managed to fuck shit up I see with claimin this 5 which the people nation in chicago dont recognize bloods reppin the 5 cuz they know its fake NY niggaz made theyself look bad thats why yall aint got respect from the Westcoast,Midwest,or South.And its mainly yall who pop off at the mouth and end up the first nigga on the bus to NY :lol: :lol:

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » March 20th, 2006, 7:11 am

bla bla bla,if u seen 1 of them dudes in the street out here u wouldnt knock it.u can sit here and say u would but no 1 believes u.niggas get hit everyday out here for lookin at people wrong,and some dude from tennesee or wherever u from wont get touched because "real recognizes real"???? . u dont believe the stuff u typin.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 20th, 2006, 1:10 pm

not pullin no cards but mack was from the bronx not cali my nig

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 21st, 2006, 8:21 pm

Shit kill me.....dont no gang belong to anyone.....the young homies on the West Coast is imitatin their older homies just like everyone else in the states is doin.....kills me these LA cats is actin like its brand new when it was them cats that left LA and took the shit elsewhere (just like the Chicago gangs), how else would the shit have spread? Them cats in the Belize Islands woulda never heard of no damn RSC if it wasnt for the homies goin there and puttin it down.

I give mad ass Love to the WC homies, but all that "this shit is ours" BS dont fly.......bangin has been around for THOUSANDS of years, aint nobody in the US invent the concept. Theres generations of bangers in other cities too.

Never seen Hyde Park a day in my life, and probably never will. Trust, aint NOBODY gonna come tell me I'M imitatin the homies (if I am its the damnedest imitation been goin on for over a decade now) without some BS goin down. This very question is testament to the true issue at hand: the desire for petty fools to try to one up someone else.

Them cats didnt hop on Bloods asses for flaggin a bandana when they first started, and everyone with any sense knows they only did it cuz the Locs was flaggin a different color bandana. Shit, dont noone on these boards know who the first gang in history to flag a bandana was.

Why do cats copy what they see on TV? Thats the better question. We all know how Eazy put Locs on the screen in the early 90's, and anyone who has existed in the US since the inception of television knows the proclivities of impressionable US citizens to mocc whats on TV as if its a god giving orders.

GKB212Eastside

Unread post by GKB212Eastside » March 23rd, 2006, 9:16 am

you LA dudes sound like lil girls kid..
like other ppl sed, its not worth it talkin ish over a computer if u got somethin to say to sum 1 pm them or sum shit

Internet Bangers

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » March 23rd, 2006, 9:35 am

niccaz still talkin the same ol' b.s. i see lol

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » March 23rd, 2006, 8:15 pm

actually the dude in this forum whos talkin the most BS about how fake the ny gangs r is from oakland,so u cant really throw the blame on LA niggas.son actin like he around real gang members,niggas aint bloods n crips in oakland and if they r, they copied it from LA.end of story.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 23rd, 2006, 8:36 pm

Hah oakland niggas are copycats what the fuck you think yall did nigga please.

Oaktown_G
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown_G » March 23rd, 2006, 8:39 pm

And you think i'm talkin shit I got respect for some NY niggas I got some locs i'm cool with up there but you need to come to the south nigga i'm not even talkin that bad on yall shit these white boys down here will have a field day on yall.

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 23rd, 2006, 8:42 pm

Im guessin now since these teenagers are tryin to make it out like they invented Crippin everybody in the world must be copyin them. Kills me. Know damn good and well these young ass teens spittin this shit is copyin their style from their big homies and shit. I aint heard nothin new come to the table about Crippin in years, except maybe new beefs or alliances. Bustas be killin me.

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » March 23rd, 2006, 11:46 pm

i think the nigga the never been out of cali are the ones the b poppin all the lips cuzz nigga in cali should be proud the their movement got to the point where it is now. if ya niggaz want niggaz to drop they flag and rep something else niggaz could do the but all the shit nigga in LA fought for and die for would be worthless... theres mad niggaz doin time and getting kill for this shit and how u gonna tell me this niggaz is fake... fuck out of hea i seen niggaz with more balls then ten Bloods from cali put together... nigga kill and die for they shit and niggaz in LA gonna came with the shit fuck out.... eyo ya should be glad cuzz when eva one of ya homie move to ny for wat eva reason he gonna be good cuzz he gonna have mad homies giving him the blood love, and for wat eva reason he gotta do time he gonna be good in there too.... blood was not to bang on blood was to bang on who eva opprossed one of us feel me.... ya nigga is acting like lil ass kids

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » March 24th, 2006, 1:13 am

[quote="Comatose"]Im guessin now since these teenagers are tryin to make it out like they invented Crippin everybody in the world must be copyin them. Kills me. Know damn good and well these young ass teens spittin this shit is copyin their style from their big homies and shit. I aint heard nothin new come to the table about Crippin in years, except maybe new beefs or alliances. Bustas be killin me.[/quote]

true story

yoshortycomehere

Unread post by yoshortycomehere » March 24th, 2006, 8:16 am

u loose.talkin about niggas downsouth clownin,when im n the south,my niggas treat me like a brother.and niggas know its NY 2 the heart.none of the bs u talkin about goes on.i dont disrespect them and nobody disrespects me.and thats real.but u on here frontin like u out n NY tellin niggas what u dont respect and so forth. i have no problem with the south.but u seem like an off brand nigga.speakin all this stuff about who the LA gangs respect .ur from OAKLAND. bloods and crips aint even they type of struggle overall.so basically ur on the outside speakin of somethin u really aint involved in. if u was in my hood, u would be just another dude.no 1 special.which means if u came out ur face,u would get hit just like anybody else.and tellin niggas u dont respect what they do is defintly coming out ur face

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guest » March 24th, 2006, 9:30 am

you know whats funny, aint noone goin down to l.a. talkin all this shit,

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 24th, 2006, 1:22 pm

Haha, what, the homies in other cities is supposed to trek to LA so they can tell some young hotheads off? Ive known a gang of Locs from LA and aint none of them hit me with a "oh you just copyin what the homies on Dime St. are doin" and should that day come, me and that mouthpiece will have some issues. And if my ass were to show up in Hyde Park one day then the homies will either respect my stance or my ass will end up twisted on the sidelines somewhere.

Suggestin for out of state Locs to head to LA to start checcin the homies is askin nothin more than for the out of state Locs to put a gun in their mouth and pull the trigger.

Bsiderida
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bsiderida » March 24th, 2006, 1:43 pm

^^^ real talk, but what it all boils down to is that most of the outta towners, think that they can go to the Land and stuff is gonna be alright, they think that the ridas in LA will respect that BS that they say about a Kali based hood outside of Kali....when honestly they could really give a mad a$$ f**k about anyone claimin the OT set unless they know you personally....thats where I think all of this go to LA and get checked talk is coming from....not saying that gangsterism exists solely in Kali, because it doesn't its just that everyone thinks that they got the wheel rolling and outta towners dont want to except that it did start in LA and thats where it ends

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 24th, 2006, 3:03 pm

Yeah I can feel that. I know fully well despite bangin these Sixties for over a decade now aint no way in hell I can pop up in the home turf and expect a warm welcome, or even a pass for that matter. Why would I? If one of the homies from there hits an OT hood with the same name and he gets down in a way they dont like he'll get his ass smashed too (unless that OT hood has the habit of ridin the jocc of LA homies, which happens a lot too). Just how it is.

That said, fools that cant respect the tradition of the LA bangers should simply start bangin somethin else all together, cuz thats all theyre doin anyway. They just takin the name for themselves.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 24th, 2006, 6:57 pm

Comatose wrote:Shit kill me.....dont no gang belong to anyone.....the young homies on the West Coast is imitatin their older homies just like everyone else in the states is doin.....kills me these LA cats is actin like its brand new when it was them cats that left LA and took the shit elsewhere (just like the Chicago gangs), how else would the shit have spread? Them cats in the Belize Islands woulda never heard of no damn RSC if it wasnt for the homies goin there and puttin it down.

I give mad ass Love to the WC homies, but all that "this shit is ours" BS dont fly.......bangin has been around for THOUSANDS of years, aint nobody in the US invent the concept. Theres generations of bangers in other cities too.

Never seen Hyde Park a day in my life, and probably never will. Trust, aint NOBODY gonna come tell me I'M imitatin the homies (if I am its the damnedest imitation been goin on for over a decade now) without some BS goin down. This very question is testament to the true issue at hand: the desire for petty fools to try to one up someone else.

Them cats didnt hop on Bloods asses for flaggin a bandana when they first started, and everyone with any sense knows they only did it because the Locs was flaggin a different color bandana. Shit, dont noone on these boards know who the first gang in history to flag a bandana was.

Why do cats copy what they see on TV? Thats the better question. We all know how Eazy put Locs on the screen in the early 90's, and anyone who has existed in the US since the inception of television knows the proclivities of impressionable US citizens to mocc whats on TV as if its a god giving orders.
Did you just say Hyde Park???

Comatose
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Comatose » March 24th, 2006, 7:00 pm

Yeah but I was referrin to Hyde Park in LA, 60's hood.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » March 24th, 2006, 7:02 pm

Comatose wrote:Yeah but I was referrin to Hyde Park in LA, 60's hood.
LOL! Oh wow, that's wierd, I didnt know LA had one too...

DpLdOMiNicAnDpL
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DpLdOMiNicAnDpL » March 25th, 2006, 2:40 am

eyo aint no buddy takin name from nobody the shit came ova hea to ny from cali cuzz aint nobody be giving a fu-- about wat goes down in cali... shit it might be some nigga doin federal time and u know federal prison they sent ur ass all ove the state, and some crip from LA doin Time got a nigga down from ny and the nigga got more niggaz down and thats how the shit goes.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 2nd, 2006, 6:06 pm

[quote="Oaktown_G"][color=blue][/color]I aint down playin the whole state shit when I used to go to NY I have fun up there but I just dont take there gang lifestyle serious and never will aint nothin wrong with the place besides that and they got some stuck up females but thats it.mainly I get into it with NY niggas movin down here and tryin to talk shit sayin how gangsta they keep it and these memphis niggas have them back up in NY in a few weeks.[/quote]

lol

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 4th, 2006, 8:42 am

IF ANYONE FEELS NYC IS FAKE COME TO JOUVERT THE LIL GATHERING THE DAY BEFORE LABOR DAY, I GURANTEE YOU WON'T TALK ANY MESS CUZZ LOCS IS OUT THERE DAM NEAR A 1,000 DEEP, STOP HATING NYC DAM IT AINT THAT SERIOUS.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 4th, 2006, 10:16 am

i was going to bring that shit up also niccaz can c first hand thats hood day out here for all the locs yo mloco shoot me a line on pm bout that 2 cuzo

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » August 4th, 2006, 3:55 pm

FOOS CAN KILL..TAG ON THE WALL..SLANG..BRING IN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ..

BUT THAT DONT MEAN THEIR SET IS REAL

IF IM OVER IN L.A..AND JUST START CLAIMIN LATIN KINGS OUT THE BLUE..

WEARING GOLD N BLACK..

PUTTIN IN MAD WORK..

IT DONT MEAN IM REALLY FROM LATIN KINGS

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » August 4th, 2006, 4:41 pm

Individual wrote:FOOS CAN KILL..TAG ON THE WALL..SLANG..BRING IN THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ..

BUT THAT DONT MEAN THEIR SET IS REAL

IF IM OVER IN L.A..AND JUST START CLAIMIN LATIN KINGS OUT THE BLUE..

WEARING GOLD N BLACK..

PUTTIN IN MAD WORK..

IT DONT MEAN IM REALLY FROM LATIN KINGS
of course