NYC- bx/Bronx

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » April 27th, 2006, 2:25 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]yankee stadium area -river/gerard/sheridan/sherman/161st.....this area is a nuetral area...alotta bloods might kick it around the stadium in front of the mcdonalds but you will catch kings around also showing bloods that "5 star " love[/quote]

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 28th, 2006, 8:00 pm

yankee stadium blood gang nuccah

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 9th, 2006, 2:50 pm

[quote="Early"]Wow I see you named atleast everything moving in these streets from south to north. Btw you missed Eastchester Projects off of Gunhill and Throggs Neck.

Throggs Neck: I think if mostly Blood dominated with some crips in the area.

School Yard Crip: They numbers must be real small because theres hardly any presence of that set well atleast over by Northbronx

Secor: For its small size compared to others they hold they shyt down..

Edendwald: North Vs South internal conflict but more or less its a Red hood.

Castle Hill: Different portions rep they own side sorta like sections. Grimey reputation throughout the years.

Webster: Forget about it.. Dont go there if you dont belong..you just endangering yaself. Another Wild Hood

Pehlam Parkway: To be honest , I dont hear anything from this hood.

SoundView: Red Red and More Red pretty big hood if you ask me.

harlem mafia crip: from what i have encountered they are noticable over by story av off of white plains.

Santana Bloc: Intervale ave area

Valley Mob: That shyt died down since the years of Truman in the 90s and when valley had crips.

Mt.Vernon/Burning Vernon- Known to have alot of Locs in the area.[/quote]

the new soundview is different...still blooded out overall but you got little niggahs going around claiming rolling 30s crip in the view now real or fake is ya opinion

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 9th, 2006, 3:04 pm

independence towers(past d-clinton h.s) - supposly run by harlem bloods & other side supposly ran by bronx crips

shout out to the real heads holding down the borough,stick up kids from the north bx,dudes on them tracks tryna survive.
secor outlaw gang
washington ave dream team
valley mob
boston road hustlas

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » May 9th, 2006, 9:26 pm

Speaking of Washington Ave.. wuss hood over in that area?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 9th, 2006, 11:09 pm

gkb..5-9 brim...p stones..& some crips - washington ave & park,3rd aves 171st/178st

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » May 25th, 2006, 9:05 am

there is this cat name lumberjacc from out of co-op city? thats out here now as we speak (dude look like that rapper Rick Ross, tall, husky, full facial) out here viisiting peeps... i met him 2 weeks back at a hood baseball game (SBCC vs Harlem 30 Crips...we won) he gone be at the next game this saturday when we play Front Hood Compton Crips at Willowbrook Park (Majic Johnson park) or either Willowbrook School.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 25th, 2006, 11:55 am

i live across the highway from co-op city and my god mother live there in section 5..... Qdawg know bout that area

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 25th, 2006, 1:04 pm

YUNG K CUZZO MY OLDER CUZZN( FAM ) JUS MOVED TO COOP CITY WHATS RINGING BELLS OVER THAT SIDE.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 25th, 2006, 2:40 pm

the 10475 aka co-op is mainly blood yo...it got few crips living in the area but nothing serious to talk about,same for bloods...nothing is really going down niggahs is chillin doing they own thing...i dont know if rolling 30s crip still stay in the Op but last thing i know was they was gonna form up with some bk set called darkside crip dont know if that felt threw

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 25th, 2006, 3:20 pm

yep section 5 always had a lil crip presence from what i know and seen the rest were 1-4 were bloods i dont really here anything from co op city either

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » May 25th, 2006, 5:30 pm

AITE

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » May 30th, 2006, 12:50 am

Qdawg wrote:the 10475 aka co-op is mainly blood yo...it got few crips living in the area but nothing serious to talk about,same for bloods...nothing is really going down niggahs is chillin doing they own thing...i dont know if rolling 30s crip still stay in the Op but last thing i know was they was gonna form up with some bk set called darkside crip dont know if that felt threw
Yea you pretty much got it right... Even thought some sections choose colors,when shit comes to the table its Section over Colors..bloods will bang on blood and loc on loc.

Some Sets that are claimed in my hood are..G-Shyne,SMM,NTG,Rolling30s, and ShotGunMafiaCrip.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 30th, 2006, 3:48 pm

[quote="Early"][quote="Qdawg"]the 10475 aka co-op is mainly blood yo...it got few crips living in the area but nothing serious to talk about,same for bloods...nothing is really going down niggahs is chillin doing they own thing...i dont know if rolling 30s crip still stay in the Op but last thing i know was they was gonna form up with some bk set called darkside crip dont know if that felt threw[/quote]

Yea you pretty much got it right... Even thought some sections choose colors,when shit comes to the table its Section over Colors..bloods will bang on blood and loc on loc.

Some Sets that are claimed in my hood are..G-Shyne,SMM,NTG,Rolling30s, and ShotGunMafiaCrip.[/quote]

i think smm/g-shine run our side of town(as in numbers not as far as getting money/putting in work),ntg aint really a north/side thing for the niggahs who say they blood

Scarfo

Unread post by Scarfo » May 31st, 2006, 3:39 pm

Vid of sum Brooklyn Blood clamin sex money murder set

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 5th, 2006, 8:32 pm

North bx (bronx) :

Edenwald projects -south side - 225th streets to 229th streets
edenwald projects-north side -230th -233rd streets ..laconia ave,baychester ave-alotta brothers about they paper,been at war with secor pjs since the early 90s (93),both sides beef with 1 another,known to have gkb,sex money murda,black p -stone...47th police precinct sits in they hood.

boston secor projects-off boston road/boston road shoppin center,alotta brothers about they paper,on the other side of the highway of section 1(co-op city)at war with edenwald pjs since the early 90s (around 93)

dyre ave-aka the strip ...last stop on the 5 train,alotta niggahs from different hoods post up on this strip

gun hill projects-white plains road & gun hill road,used to be known as a stick up kid hood dont know what happened.

co-op city-5 sections,co-op city blvd,bartow ave,ash loop,carver loop,etc 3 schools(ps153,is180,truman high school),bay plaza shoppin center- alotta heads from all over bx/different boroughs come to chill at,niggahs still about they money

white plains road,carpenter ave,barnes ave,bronxwood ave,laconia ave,baychester ave

pelham bay projects-2 sides,mace ave,waring ave,williamsbridge road,bronxwood ave..(evander high school)known to have alotta bloods

parkside projects -white plains road ..a very rarely mentioned hood

the valley-down baychester avenue - in between secor houses & co-op city

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 6th, 2006, 12:32 pm

parkchester:

taylor av - mostly bloods pretty long blocc with various blood sets (ntg, and gkbz(gshines) ) and hustler cliccs (taylor boys)

beach av- runs along side taylor av (south) this blocc is shotgun crips hood

around the movie theaters across from macys is where all the hmc 30z crips be at they set is scattered they dont have control on 1 main strip but they are definatly visable drifters in that hood

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » July 7th, 2006, 7:40 pm

Yo I neva seen a Rollin 30 nigga from around that area. ^

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 11th, 2006, 8:09 pm

i be seeing locs around Kingsbridge and Morris.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 12th, 2006, 6:39 pm

BlueCadillaC167 wrote:Yo I neva seen a Rollin 30 nigga from around that area. ^
yea cuhz , like i said niccaz dont have a specific hood in that areabut you'll catch a few i know about 3 or 4 cats from that area who claimin trey-owe hmc

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 14th, 2006, 1:44 pm

[quote="Qdawg"]North bx (bronx) :

edenwald projects-north side -230th -233rd streets ..laconia ave,baychester ave-alotta brothers about they paper,been at war with secor pjs since the early 90s (93),both sides beef with 1 another,known to have gkb,sex money murda,black p -stone...47th police precinct sits in they hood.

boston secor projects-off boston road/boston road shoppin center,alotta brothers about they paper,on the other side of the highway of section 1(co-op city)at war with edenwald pjs since the early 90s (around 93)

dyre ave-aka the strip ...last stop on the 5 train,alotta niggahs from different hoods post up on this strip

gun hill projects-white plains road & gun hill road,used to be known as a stick up kid hood dont know what happened.

co-op city-5 sections,co-op city blvd,bartow ave,ash loop,carver loop,etc 3 schools(ps153,is180,truman high school),bay plaza shoppin center- alotta heads from all over bx/different boroughs come to chill at,niggahs still about they money

white plains road,carpenter ave,barnes ave,bronxwood ave,laconia ave,baychester ave

pelham bay projects-2 sides,mace ave,waring ave,williamsbridge road,bronxwood ave..(evander high school)known to have alotta bloods

the valley-down baychester avenue - in between secor houses & co-op city[/quote]

yankee stadium-161st river ave(chill zone)

south bronx:Morrisiana hood
morrisiana projects aka vietnam p's -158th/159th/160/161 streets/park avenue/morris ave -hustle hood/blood zones

161st & grand concourse/concourse mall- chill zone for bloods

forest projects-163rd/164th trinity ave-mixed(kings/bloods)

mckinley projects -other side of 163rd & trinity( i cant speak on this hood )

webster projects-168th/169th webster ave- all blood/hustlas
butler projects-other side of 169th to claremont parkway(all bloods/hustle clicks)
morris projects aka washington avenue projects-169th-171st/washington ave/park avenues- all blood

andrew jackson projects-park avenue,courtlandt ave 158th-might catch mostly bloods/alotta spanish young heads

courtlandt avenue-known to have some crips,might of changed

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » July 20th, 2006, 2:12 pm

[quote="kg_loco1"]parkchester:

taylor av - mostly bloods pretty long blocc with various blood sets (ntg, and gkbz(gshines) ) and hustler cliccs (taylor boys)

beach av- runs along side taylor av (south) this blocc is shotgun crips hood

around the movie theaters across from macys is where all the hmc 30z crips be at they set is scattered they dont have control on 1 main strip but they are definatly visable drifters in that hood[/quote]

aye kg 1 of the homeboys who ran with them shotguns you talking about was saying all them niggahs got out of dodge in that neighborhood..i even think they dropped they flags

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 23rd, 2006, 11:04 pm

i dunno.....dont chill out there too much but i ran into 1 of them niccaz on the 6 train about 3 weeks ago nicca was still claimin parkchester, i also know another gun from there gotta c wassup

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 1st, 2006, 12:39 am

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="Qdawg"]North bx (bronx) :

the valley-down baychester avenue - in between secor houses & co-op city[/quote]

yankee stadium-161st river ave(chill zone)

south bronx:Morrisiana hood
morrisiana projects aka vietnam p's -158th/159th/160/161 streets/park avenue/morris ave -hustle hood/blood zones

161st & grand concourse/concourse mall- chill zone for bloods

forest projects-163rd/164th trinity ave-mixed(kings/bloods)

mckinley projects -other side of 163rd & trinity( i cant speak on this hood )

webster projects-168th/169th webster ave- all blood/hustlas
butler projects-other side of 169th to claremont parkway(all bloods/hustle clicks)
morris projects aka washington avenue projects-169th-171st/washington ave/park avenues- all blood

andrew jackson projects-park avenue,courtlandt ave 158th-might catch mostly bloods/alotta spanish young heads

courtlandt avenue-known to have some crips,might of changed[/quote]

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » August 22nd, 2006, 1:24 pm

a few more Bx gangs:

Savage Nomads
Chingalings
St. Johns Boys
Callejeros
Vatos Locos

no Netas in the bronx?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » August 28th, 2006, 9:01 pm

[quote="Silencioso"]a few more Bx gangs:

Savage Nomads
Chingalings
St. Johns Boys
Callejeros
Vatos Locos

no Netas in the bronx?[/quote]

of course

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » August 30th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Yo Q Mccinley pj's Is Blood and yea there are Netas in the bx. But they on there grown man ish.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » September 9th, 2006, 10:47 am

[quote="BlueCadillaC167"]Yo Q Mccinley pj's Is Blood and yea there are Netas in the bx. But they on there grown man ish.[/quote]

oh alright i always past bye mckinley but never used to see niggahs out..i figured they post up with forest heads

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » November 11th, 2006, 1:29 am

[quote="Silencioso"]a few more Bx gangs:

Savage Nomads
Chingalings
St. Johns Boys
Callejeros
Vatos Locos

no Netas in the bronx?[/quote]

havent heard of the s.j.b since the 90s

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: NYC- bx/Bronx

Unread post by Qdawg » November 11th, 2006, 1:33 am

[quote="Qdawg"]didnt see a bx list so heres a list of crews in the bronx,real or fake is your opinion:

93 gangsta blood
59 brim
tree top piru
62 harvard park brim
payback gangsta blood
neighborhood 20s blood
gkb(gangsta killa blood)
252 sex.money.murda
bounty hunters
mob piru/mob-(murder .one.bloods)
mob(money over bxtches)
miller.gangsta.blood
black p stone
almighty latin king/queen nation(tiger,lion tribes)
ddp(dominicans dont play)
pdp(puerto ricans dont play)
ms-13
southwest chulos
zulu nation
83kgc
ace duece tray crip
rolling 30s crip(ohc)
darkside crip
insane crip
59 hoover criminal
insane deathrow gangsta crip
18st crip
payback crip/backblock crip
shotgun crip
suicide murder crip
santana block/lantana block
harlem mafia crip
112nhc
7-4-14(gdn)
godbody nation(5% )
playboy gangsta crip
gorilla warfare
double-r
a.b.g[/quote]

double r- turned into a fully motorcycle hang out crew
abg-just about extinct
g.w.f- extinct

black p -stones(rangers)- on the rise recruiting young kids
majority of these sets in the bx is pretty much extinct...alotta dudes droppin flags realizing its not what they thought it was...however u have some sets numbers up

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » December 12th, 2006, 8:03 pm

[quote="Qdawg"][quote="Early"]Wow I see you named atleast everything moving in these streets from south to north. Btw you missed Eastchester Projects off of Gunhill and Throggs Neck.

Throggs Neck: I think if mostly Blood dominated with some crips in the area.

School Yard Crip: They numbers must be real small because theres hardly any presence of that set well atleast over by Northbronx

Secor: For its small size compared to others they hold they shyt down..

Edendwald: North Vs South internal conflict but more or less its a Red hood.

Castle Hill: Different portions rep they own side sorta like sections. Grimey reputation throughout the years.

Webster: Forget about it.. Dont go there if you dont belong..you just endangering yaself. Another Wild Hood

Pehlam Parkway: To be honest , I dont hear anything from this hood.

SoundView: Red Red and More Red pretty big hood if you ask me.

harlem mafia crip: from what i have encountered they are noticable over by story av off of white plains.

Santana Bloc: Intervale ave area

Valley Mob: That shyt died down since the years of Truman in the 90s and when valley had crips.

Mt.Vernon/Burning Vernon- Known to have alot of Locs in the area.[/quote]

good post dog.....valley mob still exist around baychester ave they not thick like how they was in the mid 90s in truman hs days...im from secor projects we didnt really tolerate that gang shiit but alotta niggahs is getting plugged in with harlem kids so niggahs starting to rep 9 tray or getting plugged up with soundview sex money murda gang so thats what niggahs starting to rep...its still war between edenwald projects/secor/valley mob & co-op city niggahs aint nothing changed since 93 to now except the drug market is getting steep..eastchester gardens used to be 9 trayed out but that neighborhood is dead. lol pelham parkway pjs is a nice black/jewish area at 1 point & time all the sex money murda niggahs from those pjs used to kick it on boston road & mace ave late at night about 25-30 deep guess most of them relocated.webster projects is wild but not as wild as it was back in the days,guess most of the hotboys moved elsewhere or locked up.i didnt name gun hill pjs for the simple fact i dont hear nothing about them nomore.around i say 99-2000 i bumped into some kid around boston rd & gun hill rd claiming rolling 30s around there next thing i know the area was gkb...so thats pretty much the name of the story...good post though man[/quote]

harlem mafia crip...they been poppin up all uptown

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: NYC- bx/Bronx

Unread post by Qdawg » January 28th, 2007, 11:30 am

[quote="Qdawg"]didnt see a bx list so heres a list of crews in the bronx,real or fake is your opinion:

93 gangsta blood
59 brim
tree top piru
62 harvard park brim
payback gangsta blood
neighborhood 20s blood
gkb(gangsta killa blood)
252 sex.money.murda
bounty hunters
mob piru/mob-(murder .one.bloods)
mob(money over bxtches)
miller.gangsta.blood
black p stone
almighty latin king/queen nation(tiger,lion tribes)
ddp(dominicans dont play)
pdp(puerto ricans dont play)
ms-13
southwest chulos
zulu nation
83kgc
ace duece tray crip
rolling 30s crip(ohc)
darkside crip
insane crip
59 hoover criminal
insane deathrow gangsta crip
18st crip
payback crip/backblock crip
shotgun crip
suicide murder crip
santana block/lantana block
harlem mafia crip
112nhc
7-4-14(gdn)
godbody nation(5% )
playboy gangsta crip
gorilla warfare
double-r
a.b.g[/quote]

outta this list i named(cant speak for every block in bx...but for the most part this is wus going on)...deepest set of course is "9-3" for blood...& "rolling 30s(harlem mafia crip) "