NYC- bx/Bronx

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
nUtTy9sTCriP
What city do you live in now?: INTERNATIONAL

Re: NYC- bx/Bronx

Unread post by nUtTy9sTCriP » January 24th, 2009, 7:40 pm

GUNZ IS HEAVY IN THE X AND THE WHOLE NYC ...
SHOTZ FOR THE HOMIES 4RM THE 2UECE X NINA..
FRM THE GARR TO THE YORCC .....
M1V39N

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » January 25th, 2009, 8:44 am

nUtTy9sTCriP wrote:GUNZ IS HEAVY IN THE X AND THE WHOLE NYC ...
SHOTZ FOR THE HOMIES 4RM THE 2UECE X NINA..
FRM THE GARR TO THE YORCC .....
M1V39N

moven? nigga stfu your from new york not los angeles. moven is a LA car. your not even a crip. thats a LA thing you wanna-c.

i dont see you standing on western talking about moven. damn wanna-cs and wanna-bs from nyc.

when will the long lasting crip/blood fad end?

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re:

Unread post by Silencioso » January 25th, 2009, 2:32 pm

BxxMILITIA wrote:
trade in your white t-shirts and baggy jeans for a leather jacket or a cut off jean jacket and some funky hat and act New York!
fu*k outta here with that, we been rockin white tees n baggy jeans...dnt try 2 play us, kuz back in the days, when we were break dancin, wearin gold ropes n rockin addidas with the fat laces, cali was on that shit 2, so dont even try 2 clown us like that dawg...talkin bout jean jackets n funky hats, nigga this is 07'....
I'm not talking about break dancers. I'm talking about the gang style of the 70's and 80's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNMFf3fMN4

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 25th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Halloween is over for all you eastcoast/new york faggots bangin that fake shit and yes it's all fake. Maybe a few niggas here and there from the West but they aint puttin these mark niggas on cuh

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:25 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 30th, 2009, 9:59 am

moving is a nyc car as well avalons 8 trays shotguns paybacks outlaws are all in the moving car, seen all those docs ok and ur point is???? are u a gang member? ever got shot or shot anybody? do u have fam and friends dead at this if not shut the fuck up, do u grow up in a poor enviorment? if not shut the fuck up, have u ever been to nyc the hoods if not shut the fuck up have you ever been to la?

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » February 1st, 2009, 5:30 am

Manso wrote:Halloween is over for all you eastcoast/new york faggots bangin that fake shit and yes it's all fake. Maybe a few niggas here and there from the West but they aint puttin these mark niggas on cuh
HAHAHAHA yep you right them dudes thats in Newyork thats chillin is not fuckin with no fake claimin fags with some nobody saying they OG and made up a whole set in newyork these are made up stories LA history go back almost 40 years of bangin these fakes would know that if they were out in cali neighborhoods

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » February 5th, 2009, 8:50 am

BG MLOCO wrote:moving is a nyc car as well avalons 8 trays shotguns paybacks outlaws are all in the moving car, seen all those docs ok and ur point is???? are u a gang member? ever got shot or shot anybody? do u have fam and friends dead at this if not shut the fu-- up, do u grow up in a poor enviorment? if not shut the fu-- up, have u ever been to nyc the hoods if not shut the fu-- up have you ever been to la?

nigga please yall got the "moven" concept fromthe 3s and gangsters from los angeles, just like yall stole there name. shut up homie. lol ive been to nyc hoods there make believe bloods and crips. they claim made up new york hoods and copy los angeles hoods out there ive seen it. and yeah they die, but that doesnt change the fact that yall are fake as hell.
ive lived in la my whole life on san pedro all day dont even give me that fake new york crip BS nigga. ive lost real homies to gang bangin in la. stop stealing their lifestyle and mocking them you fake ass 8tray. just admit it your obsessed with los angeles' life style nigga you created a imaginary world of crips and bloods in new york, yall dont have the history and lineage that LA crips and bloods have. how did you one day all fo a sudden become bloods and crips? suddenly you meet someone from LA and now your whole life is about crippin and bloodin? like yall claim your ck and bk out of nowhere cuzz and its gay.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » February 12th, 2009, 4:30 am

MOVIN ........AHAHAHAHA YEAH THATS A STRAIGHT UP BITE FROM L.A. GANGS THEY " STUDY " CRIPS AND BLOODS IN NEWYORK ROLE PLAYING

BronxNYC
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by BronxNYC » March 3rd, 2009, 8:07 am

I lived in Harlem and now i moved to the BX...I noticed Harlem had alot of bloods flaggin alot or flamed up, out here in the X you dont see dudes flaggin but they be flamed up ususally wearin Cincinnatu red fitteds...I see a difference Harlem bloods is more flashy pretty boy type of niggaz...and out here in the bronx they more grimey type of dudes....I remember in Harlem like 4 yrs ago walkin through edgecombe ave around 141st i seened Hoover spray painted on walls for like a stretch of 5 blocks...and also Rollin 20s....and a saw blue flags tied in knots on light poles and on city wires that ran accross the streets since then i have not seened them anymore, but also i noticed in my area of the bx were i live now...mexicans are blued up flaggin and everything not sure if for locs or some other gang

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » March 3rd, 2009, 8:53 am

this is the case of a whole generation of mislead and uneducated fools who don't even no shit about l.a. or chicago .
the blind leading the blind. Dying and wasting their lives for nothing a movie some b.s another fool taught them who r fake.
after you get sometime doing dumb shit we will c how much blood or crip u r.
dead, in prison, drug addict, crippled
I think most of these fools where crack babies!!!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » March 5th, 2009, 4:40 am

cixxwonn wrote:this is the case of a whole generation of mislead and uneducated fools who don't even no shit about l.a. or chicago .
the blind leading the blind. Dying and wasting their lives for nothing a movie some b.s another fool taught them who r fake.
after you get sometime doing dumb shit we will c how much blood or crip u r.
dead, in prison, drug addict, crippled
I think most of these fools where crack babies!!!
AGREED MISLEAD CRACK BABIES ,,,CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE FROM L.A. AND PUT ON IN L.A. THEY ARE NOT MADE UP GANGS FOR A MUSIC FAD OR THUGG TREND AND FAKES WILL ARGUE THEY ARE NOT FAKES AND DISS A REAL WESTCOAST NIGGA IF HE DONT ACCEPT THEM AS REAL , LMFAO TO THESE DIEHARD FAKES

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by andrew » March 21st, 2009, 5:32 pm

Silencioso wrote:
BxxMILITIA wrote:
trade in your white t-shirts and baggy jeans for a leather jacket or a cut off jean jacket and some funky hat and act New York!
fu*k outta here with that, we been rockin white tees n baggy jeans...dnt try 2 play us, kuz back in the days, when we were break dancin, wearin gold ropes n rockin addidas with the fat laces, cali was on that shit 2, so dont even try 2 clown us like that dawg...talkin bout jean jackets n funky hats, nigga this is 07'....
I'm not talking about break dancers. I'm talking about the gang style of the 70's and 80's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjNMFf3fMN4
hahaaaaahahahaha

Somewhere out there on that horizon
Out beyond the neon lights
I know there must be somethin' better
but there's nowhere else in sight
It's survival in the city
When you live from day to day
City streets don't have much pity
When you're down, that's where you'll stay
In the city, oh, oh.
In the city