Staten Island

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
MiChuhSuh

Staten Island

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » June 6th, 2006, 1:17 am

I don't know anything about NY, are there Bloods on Staten Island?

And who is this Gano Grills dude is he just a tagger or is he banging or just acting with grafitti on the side? He's been in a lot of random movies/shows and he supposedly designed the Wu-Tang logo but anyways it's like he's always acting like a Blood in this stuff, if you seen "Ghost Dogg" he's one of the 3 Bloods next to the bird store.

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » June 6th, 2006, 3:16 am

they have been reports of even white bloods in staten

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » June 11th, 2006, 12:18 pm

no one in the 4 other boros really know whats going on in staten island. its too far off.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » February 5th, 2007, 11:48 am

no disrepect to the heads from staten island..but this aint really considered a borough of ny...alotta heads look at this as jersey material

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 27th, 2007, 11:02 am

Staten Island has Bloods. Up in Stapleton they have NTG, and i hear rumors of MOB. But Trey Pound runs Staten Island. Trey Pound aint Blood they affiliate with them but they aint Bloods. Trey Pound been around Before the Blood shit and they still there holding it strong. But Bloods in Staten get more and more deep. There is Crips there also around Port Richmond. I lived in Stapleton for years actually born in Staten Island. I know a lot of New Yorkers dont hear much from S.I. kause we pretty far away from the other boroughs. And that besides Stapleton, Park Hills, Port Richmond, and other few lokations, Staten Island is mostly Italians, thats where the Mafia be. But Stapleton & Park Hills is just as hard as any NY housing projects. But muthafuckas wouldn't know maybe except for Brooklyn heads. kause alot of Staten people have fam in brooklyn and vice versa. Staten and Brooklyn is connected by the Verrazano. But Shaolin still active, muthafuckas just dont know

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 27th, 2007, 11:02 am

Staten Island has Bloods. Up in Stapleton they have NTG, and i hear rumors of MOB. But Trey Pound runs Staten Island. Trey Pound aint Blood they affiliate with them but they aint Bloods. Trey Pound been around Before the Blood shit and they still there holding it strong. But Bloods in Staten get more and more deep. There is Crips there also around Port Richmond. I lived in Stapleton for years actually born in Staten Island. I know a lot of New Yorkers dont hear much from S.I. kause we pretty far away from the other boroughs. And that besides Stapleton, Park Hills, Port Richmond, and other few lokations, Staten Island is mostly Italians, thats where the Mafia be. But Stapleton & Park Hills is just as hard as any NY housing projects. But muthafuckas wouldn't know maybe except for Brooklyn heads. kause alot of Staten people have fam in brooklyn and vice versa. Staten and Brooklyn is connected by the Verrazano. But Shaolin still active, muthafuckas just dont know

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » February 28th, 2007, 3:22 am

apart from bs or Cs gangs, what about the other original NY drug click/gangs, they pushin weight?

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 4th, 2007, 9:47 pm

Trey Pound is the orginal click in the Stapleton PJs and they still push weight more then the Damus. Trey Pound run stapleton.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 4th, 2007, 11:42 pm

wizdom wrote:Trey Pound is the orginal click in the Stapleton PJs and they still push weight more then the Damus. Trey Pound run stapleton.
what is trey pound, they niggaz, haitans, dominicans, puerto rocks, a mix or what?

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 12th, 2007, 10:18 am

perongregory wrote:
wizdom wrote:Trey Pound is the orginal click in the Stapleton PJs and they still push weight more then the Damus. Trey Pound run stapleton.
what is trey pound, they niggaz, haitans, dominicans, puerto rocks, a mix or what?
Blacks... i think they have a few puerto ricans but thats it.

Bang! Bang!

Unread post by Bang! Bang! » January 18th, 2008, 12:10 am

wizdom wrote:Staten Island has Bloods. Up in Stapleton they have NTG, and i hear rumors of MOB. But Trey Pound runs Staten Island. Trey Pound aint Blood they affiliate with them but they aint Bloods. Trey Pound been around Before the Blood shit and they still there holding it strong. But Bloods in Staten get more and more deep. There is Crips there also around Port Richmond. I lived in Stapleton for years actually born in Staten Island. I know a lot of New Yorkers dont hear much from S.I. kause we pretty far away from the other boroughs. And that besides Stapleton, Park Hills, Port Richmond, and other few lokations, Staten Island is mostly Italians, thats where the Mafia be. But Stapleton & Park Hills is just as hard as any NY housing projects. But muthafuckas wouldn't know maybe except for Brooklyn heads. kause alot of Staten people have fam in brooklyn and vice versa. Staten and Brooklyn is connected by the Verrazano. But Shaolin still active, muthafuckas just dont know
yea staten got they hoods, i got kicked out my skool and dey put me in 1 in staten, mosly ery1 frm staten move frm anotha borough cauze the rent n erytin is much cheaper n shit, the thing is niggas got 2 much made up shit that dey could only bang on the island, i seen sons wid beads and wen u end up pressin dem niggas sai sum nex shit, but i herd park hill, marine harbor, stapleton and some oder hoods get it in, but i ain really see no crab niggas der, der might be like 2 in the whole skool but dey hide it, lmao but son is right about that italian mafia shit.

tray647

Unread post by tray647 » May 13th, 2008, 4:23 pm

the island got some surenos and brown prides and some otha shit but out of all i see more blood gangs down here i'm from near IS.51 that school got like a couple of bloods there but there was another gang membr he is mexican but the they ain't tart shit with em tho

tray647

Unread post by tray647 » May 13th, 2008, 4:24 pm

4real to italians were askn me for some niga they're were lookin 4 lol but anyone here went to 51

MajestiCC
What city do you live in now?: Staccin Island

Re: Staten Island

Unread post by MajestiCC » June 12th, 2008, 4:48 pm

yeah i live on the island but i mostly kicc it with locs. there is some 823 gsc around the island but they scattered. i kno new brighton is blooded out, especially with them fake ass blood niggas team o

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » July 30th, 2008, 7:21 am

i travel to SI every now and then, and see Bloods on the ferry.

crips not that much.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

Unread post by iboy » May 31st, 2011, 10:18 am

could anybody make a list of Bloods and crips gangs in S.I?

jaydntbang
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: nyc

Unread post by jaydntbang » August 19th, 2011, 1:30 am

I grew up in sunsetpark bklyn and recently moved to staten island..... around the new dorp area... this place is worlds away from brooklyn and i completely understand when people say SI is irrelevant to the other 4 boroughs, ive never felt so disconnected to NY in my life