Do Cali bangers approve of crips and bloods in n.y?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Do Cali bangers approve of crips and bloods in n.y?

Unread post by Silencioso » January 30th, 2009, 11:32 am

^^^^^^

It's nothing personal against NYC. It's a reaction to that fake UBN. You rarely hear people talking about those Double I Bloods in NJ because they seem for real and have a real L.A. connection. If every thing in NY was like that nobody would be tripping on New York.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » January 31st, 2009, 7:32 am

BG MLOCO wrote:1 if you not a gang member shut the fu-- up 2 seen all those documents and your point??? tell that to lil wayne and jim jones and the fakes and oh yea btw tell that to game too!, yall acting like we started this nope the ubn the small ass 8 sets where started long time ago and alot of c sets out here werent started out here hmm i wonder how they got out here, there are westcoast sets all over the country little rock, atl, detroic charlotte, houston, seattle, las vegas all those cities got sets out there non of yall saying shit, get off nyc dick, dam we all now it aint like cali, dam thats a dead issue and we dont even think about yall or diss yall or care shit, go to all them other cities and tell them they fake or come to nyc and tell us we fake or another city this topic is annoying and #%@&#%@ old, bloods and crips aint going now where its here and not gonna stop in nyc cali georgia or anywhere else shit every city got gang problems lets talk about intervention instead of hating on other hoods, lets try to prevent the youth from doing crime instead of wasting energy going back and forth about a pointless topic yes there are fakes in nyc they are fakes in every city and state shit so what oh the fu-- well, lets stop dwelling on this BS and move on to another topic and help one another not quarell over some shit we got no control over

big tray etg

look little NYC kid, all these people on here from los angeles obviously arent idiots, and we obviously would know mroe about our culture(crippin and bloodin) more then a faggot whos lived on the east coast his whole life. how do you think you know mroe then LA heads? we all actually grew up in this crip and blood shit it was all around us. you cant say the sdame for new york. not to mention the fact that yall dont even have the real crip and blood culture. and yall are fake as fuck.

you said bangin is something yall aint got no control over? think again retard because bangin is in no way on the smae level as los angeles gang bangin. yall didnt even grew up in neighborhoods that are all like 40 years old where the niggas who truly grow up in these hoods get caught up in the politics of their hoods and start bangin.

like someone else on here said. halloween is over for you new york faggots playing make believe blood and crip with your wishy washy ass flashy hip hop culture.

lmao your from etg? your a faggot my nigga. you live in brooklyn all the way on the other end of the country nigga. give it up your not form that hood.

coastie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by coastie » January 31st, 2009, 7:35 am

your talking about "if you arent a gang member you shouldnt be talking" lmao, gang everywhere have different politics, different reasons for being started, different drives behind it, as to why the niggas from their bang. you live all the way on the other end of the country 3,000 miles away from los angeles, and your all about being a "tray". now the only thing that runs through my head is, does this faggot have a life, or did this bored ass mother fucker channel all his energy into "crippin", something he knows nothing about, and claiming a hood where no one has prolyl even heard of this faggot, i bet they dont even give a fuck about him but here he is on their nutts banging that neghborhood.

your a fucking clown. open your eyes

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » January 31st, 2009, 2:15 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:1 if you not a gang member shut the fu-- up 2 seen all those documents and your point??? tell that to lil wayne and jim jones and the fakes and oh yea btw tell that to game too!, yall acting like we started this nope the ubn the small ass 8 sets where started long time ago and alot of c sets out here werent started out here hmm i wonder how they got out here, there are westcoast sets all over the country little rock, atl, detroic charlotte, houston, seattle, las vegas all those cities got sets out there non of yall saying shit, get off nyc dick, dam we all now it aint like cali, dam thats a dead issue and we dont even think about yall or diss yall or care shit, go to all them other cities and tell them they fake or come to nyc and tell us we fake or another city this topic is annoying and #%@&#%@ old, bloods and crips aint going now where its here and not gonna stop in nyc cali georgia or anywhere else shit every city got gang problems lets talk about intervention instead of hating on other hoods, lets try to prevent the youth from doing crime instead of wasting energy going back and forth about a pointless topic yes there are fakes in nyc they are fakes in every city and state shit so what oh the fu-- well, lets stop dwelling on this BS and move on to another topic and help one another not quarell over some shit we got no control over

big tray etg
this nigga got a point no lie...lets talk bout intervention coz no matter how fake its there and ain gone stop....man we need a real CHANGE...we got a change in govermnet but now on the streets we need a CHANGE FO REAL....im searchin for the mahtma gandhi fo the ghetto we need a ghetto jesus fo real

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 31st, 2009, 9:24 pm

haha even if there was 1 nigga a few yrs ago from ETG how 1 nigga gonna put on other new york dudes by himself? And if these niggas did get put on is cuhz they some wannabee ass bandwagon niggas that can't think for themselves. Anywayz cuhz 99.9% of these niggas been fake from the get-go that's why all these eastcoast kids took that 5 star 6 star faggot shit and ran with it

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » February 1st, 2009, 5:10 am

big tray etg
THIS NIGGA IS NOT A ETG CRIP he from brooklyn newyork and never been to cali in ETG hood he dont know shit about ETG except what he read and was told he couldnt tell you nothing about ETG are let a real crip come on here and drill him with questions about that hood and history of people and wars and beefs he couldnt answer SHIT he a fake crip ! He a brooklyn dude on the ( hiphop hood crip and blood bandwagon of the eastcoast )

NorthPhilly
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Philly

Unread post by NorthPhilly » February 21st, 2009, 3:02 pm

Some of you Cali fools fail to realize that some of these fake sets in other cities were started by bloods or crips from LA moving to other cities. Whether they're official or not is a moot point. They tried to set up shop in New Orleans and the Gotti Boys killed the Bloods and Crips trying to move in. Same thing happened in Detroit and Philly.

wattsygsnoop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wattsygsnoop » February 22nd, 2009, 11:05 pm

i knw sum ny nikkaz that official but alot are fake and then they think they can throw on aye dickie suit and flag and think they boo aint neva step foot in killa kali blood wanna b's

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 23rd, 2009, 2:04 pm

let me flip this question, m-loco, do you approve of crips and bloods in london england, if not why not?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » February 27th, 2009, 4:57 pm

wow dats waay too rediculous...in london england

i sow a crip walkin up fondren around bellfort today in houston texas...jst thuoght id drop that lol

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 28th, 2009, 11:28 am

Mcminister wrote:wow dats waay too rediculous...in london england
macminister thats my view exactly, crips and bloods come from cali first and foremost, i understand a very few places have direct plugs such as little rock, seattle, new jersey, las vegas im sure i heard st. louis mentioned as well where o/gs from la sets have come out and set up neighborhoods that have become established. what is fake to me is when someone just wakes up one day after watching boys in the hood and decides to be a blood or a crip, but what i'm saying is why is that any worse in london than anywhere else?

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » March 2nd, 2009, 11:00 pm

word word ur rite ...i c wachu sayin.,i c that alot man all this shit need to stop in the name of DEAD HOMIES

all;em LA niggaz shud put as many niggaz in check for their dead HOMIES.....man coz they died for it

u kno what these days out of 200,000 people that think they are gangtsa only 2000 actually are..

i c these new rappers lookin like faggots and actually thinkin they hard..i c these kids in the schoo house,..never touched or blasted nothin feelin hard

oiatl
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: choppa city

Unread post by oiatl » March 4th, 2009, 7:06 pm

NorthPhilly wrote:Some of you Cali fools fail to realize that some of these fake sets in other cities were started by bloods or crips from LA moving to other cities. Whether they're official or not is a moot point. They tried to set up shop in New Orleans and the Gotti Boys killed the Bloods and Crips trying to move in. Same thing happened in Detroit and Philly.
It wasn't just the Gotti boyz and they aren't as notorious as you think in New orleans. But yeah everybody kicked out the Bloods and the Crips

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » March 4th, 2009, 7:45 pm

big tray etg
you cant really include vegas and seattle in that list because they are so close to LA..... exspecially vegas were close enough to get checked for having copy cat hoods so the only LA set represented on a large scale is 60's and westside pirus the rest are homegrown,a large portion of our population is from cali...we had bloods crips and pirus here for as long as i can remember...im 34........alot of those hoods in seattle was started by dudes from LA

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » March 4th, 2009, 8:43 pm

i think most the dissapproval comes from the idea that some niggaz exspecially bloods took the shit and tried to change it.......when they were cuttin people on the subway and shit LA bloods and pirus had no respesct for that...crazy as it sounds,murkin yo enemy(people who have killed people your close to) is one thing but to go around cutting civillians faces sounded cowardly and senceless,LA bloods didnt want to be associated with that type of behavior.i think some of the names bothered them too...every city has 60's but thats cuzz real 60's have been all over the place...but it looks like in nyc they saw some names somewhere and just decided to use them.i think dudes in LA feel like dudes in NYC dont know enough about the culture and didnt give enough props to the originals.one way to give props is by sticking to the original game plan but dudes in nyc twisted the LA shit with the chicago shit,alot of places did that shit and just plain crazy.they got alot of shit mixed up over there and they dont seem to care so niggaz in LA hate that....they feel like they die for the shit everyday but theyre over there just having fun with the shit...i got about 10-15 dead homeboys since the 80's who died from gangbangin no drugs no robbery just gangbangin......i dont really know how they do it in nyc but im just letting you know what niggaz are sayin on this side

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » March 5th, 2009, 4:31 am

cliffard wrote: macminister thats my view exactly, crips and bloods come from cali first and foremost, i understand a very few places have direct plugs such as little rock, seattle, new jersey, las vegas im sure i heard st. louis mentioned as well where o/gs from la sets have come out and set up neighborhoods that have become established. what is fake to me is when someone just wakes up one day after watching boys in the hood and decides to be a blood or a crip, but what i'm saying is why is that any worse in london than anywhere else?
(( 90 PERCENT OF NEWYORK AND MOST OF THE EASTCOAST STATES ARE FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS JUST LIKE O.G. MACK FAKE HE JUST ONE DAY DECIDED HE WAS GOING TO BE A BLOOD AND MAKE FAKE BLOOD SETS WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF L.A. OR CALIFORNIA HE READ BOOKS,, HE MADE CALLS ASK QUESTIONS BUT NEVER WAS PUT ON OR ACCEPTED TO A SET HE LIED AND MADE UP HIS OWN HOOD FANTASY AND MADE NEWYORK LOOK STUPID FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NEWYORK HISTORY ! HE COULD HAVE DID IT OFFICIALLY AND WENT OUT WEST AND CONNECTED WITH BROTHERS BUT HE LIED ,
YOU DO HAVE A FEW GUYS ON THE EASTCOAST FROM ,, NEW JERSEY ,, NEWYORK ,, PHILLY , BALTIMORE AND OTHER STATES INCLUDING THE SOUTH ,,,,,,THAT ARE EXCEPTED AS MEMBERS FROM THOSE HOODS IN CALIFORNIA BUT MOST LIKELY THEY GO TO L.A.

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » March 5th, 2009, 7:51 am

spadeloc wrote:i think most the dissapproval comes from the idea that some niggaz exspecially bloods took the shit and tried to change it.......when they were cuttin people on the subway and shit LA bloods and pirus had no respesct for that...crazy as it sounds,murkin yo enemy(people who have killed people your close to) is one thing but to go around cutting civillians faces sounded cowardly and senceless,LA bloods didnt want to be associated with that type of behavior.i think some of the names bothered them too...every city has 60's but thats cuzz real 60's have been all over the place...but it looks like in nyc they saw some names somewhere and just decided to use them.i think dudes in LA feel like dudes in NYC dont know enough about the culture and didnt give enough props to the originals.one way to give props is by sticking to the original game plan but dudes in nyc twisted the LA shit with the chicago shit,alot of places did that shit and just plain crazy.they got alot of shit mixed up over there and they dont seem to care so niggaz in LA hate that....they feel like they die for the shit everyday but theyre over there just having fun with the shit...i got about 10-15 dead homeboys since the 80's who died from gangbangin no drugs no robbery just gangbangin......i dont really know how they do it in nyc but im just letting you know what niggaz are sayin on this side

I don't know who started mixing the city shit. Its's crazy! I grew up n cali and chi. And in the early 90's traveling to states like ohio I heard fools saying vl's were bloods and discipiles were folks. I tried to explain to fools the only thing in common is colors they didn't understand. And a fake can't until the go to where it originated from the real deal! were nigga will fuc you up for fakin in chi or l.a.! In the 80's if a nigga was fake (buster) they would get rolled up for sure on site. real niggas know when you ain't from they set or in chi it's call plugged. Fakes get treated like enemies no doubt. but to all who think they ain't fake and want to be real do this. If real want to be real approved etc. pick the gang/set/nation of your choice. find where it originated l.a or chicago. Go to that hood find a G. (don't come dress all gangbanged out just regular). tell him what city you from and that you want to be down. I am SURE they will let you in stay in that hood for a few years and pick up the swagg etc. Get excepted by the set/nation and earn it live it! then you are real. I gaurantee no one will call you fake then and you will be total real. R u scared to try if so you r fake. If not go be down the hood always like somebody to give it up let it be you! Most smart O.G.'s will try to steer you right but they will let you make the choice. but to be a G you have to be a hard head nigga when you young. SO EVERYBODY WHO WANTS TO BE REAL PACC YOUR BAGS LIKE YOUR GOING TO THE MILITARY BOOT CAMP GET ON THE BUS TRAIN PLANE AUTO SCOOTER BIKE SKATEBOARD ETC. AND BE DOWN FOR THE HOOD!!!!!!!!!! you can't be a marine and never been to boot camp . so how can you be a crip blood stone vl gd..................... and never been to the homeland.
1. PICK THE HOOD YOU WANT TO BELONG TO IN CHI OR LA
2. GO TO THAT HOOD BY YOURSELF ( don't come dress like you bangin come like you nuetral and want to be down)
3. TELL THEM YOU WANT TO BE DOWN (DON'T BE A BITCH NIGGA GO) SERIOUS!
4.GET YOU A SPONSOR FROM THE HOOD A G OR OG / HIGH RANKING
5. LET THEM TEACH YOU ALL THE IN'S AND OUT ON WHAT THEIR THING IS ABOUT
6. IF YOU STILL WANT TO JOIN THEN DO IT
YOU WILL BE OFFICIAL FOR REAL CALI OR CHI NIGGAS WON'T DENY YOU.
THEY WANT YOU TO COME BE REAL IF YOU GOING TO BE REAL
NOBODY WILL STOP YOU FROM FUCC N UP YOUR LIFE IF YOU WANT TO
but they will tell you all they good bad and ugly !
and at the end they will say I told you so
BUT YOU WILL BE REAL AND OFFICIAL
and if you don't ,you can claim blood ,crip stone vl gd....................... BUT DO THEY CLAIM YOU? THAT'S THE QUESTION
I think i should write a book any cali or west coast niggas want to help?

If b#$ch say you r her man and you say you r not is she your b#$tch? who is fu^%ing who?

jokerboi
What city do you live in now?: ecorse

Unread post by jokerboi » March 6th, 2009, 12:27 pm

ahhh lets see gang bangin started in L.A lets get that clear.who gives a fuck if they approve to east coast bangers.Im from the Big D and ima GD gangsta disciple not folk or crip GD.I understand gang bangin in and out i was born with with a black flag my parents were both lieutenants i was jumped in at 9 ive been doin this shit for a minute.If seen everything a west coast nigga or vato seen ive seen murder,robbing,rape,heads busted with pipes,cop shoot outs,everything! so i dont really give a fuck if u west coast niggas approve come to the D and you will find most plenty GD's who will bust ya head and rape ya moms with no remorse.So fuck the ones who dont approve to us in the midwest or the east cuz i sleep with my choppa in the closet ya digg?

cixxwonn
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by cixxwonn » March 6th, 2009, 3:28 pm

jokerboi wrote:ahhh lets see gang bangin started in L.A lets get that clear.who gives a fu-- if they approve to east coast bangers.Im from the Big D and ima GD gangsta disciple not folk or crip GD.I understand gang bangin in and out i was born with with a black flag my parents were both lieutenants i was jumped in at 9 ive been doin this shit for a minute.If seen everything a west coast nigga or vato seen ive seen murder,robbing,rape,heads busted with pipes,cop shoot outs,everything! so i dont really give a fu-- if u west coast niggas approve come to the D and you will find most plenty GD's who will bust ya head and rape ya moms with no remorse.So fu-- the ones who dont approve to us in the midwest or the east because i sleep with my choppa in the closet ya digg?

You ain't know real GD
1. ain't know black rag -ha ha
3.GD is folks they started the folks -dumb
2. ain't know lieutenants in the GD no such rank
4. u been doing it since 9 now you now everything
5. If you a real GD come to Chicago where it started and prove it!
The real GD's will use your life up because youR dumb ass shit!
Or they will teach you the real. you might be down from wherever
BUT A REAL GD PLEASE- LIKE SHO NUFF WOULD SAY(IF YOU OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW) NIGGA PLEASE!
JUST ANOTHER DUMB CRACK BABY MISLEAD BY SOME OTHER FOOLS .
WHERE YOUR PARENTS GD'S FROM IN CHICAGO? THEY AIN'T ! IF THEY WERE YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO BE JUMPED IN ! STUPID!
9 THAT IS THE BEST TIME TO START BRAINWASHING A YOUNG FOOL WHO DON'T AND STILL DON'T KNOW SHIT
lieutenants -WHAT A DUMMY LMFAOX20

usernameee
What city do you live in now?: new york

Unread post by usernameee » April 10th, 2009, 12:39 pm

some do some dont.there a couple sets out here that was started by cali nikkas who moved to new york those are the only ones who get respect

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » April 12th, 2009, 4:12 pm

cixxwonn wrote:
jokerboi wrote:ahhh lets see gang bangin started in L.A lets get that clear.who gives a fu-- if they approve to east coast bangers.Im from the Big D and ima GD gangsta disciple not folk or crip GD.I understand gang bangin in and out i was born with with a black flag my parents were both lieutenants i was jumped in at 9 ive been doin this shit for a minute.If seen everything a west coast nigga or vato seen ive seen murder,robbing,rape,heads busted with pipes,cop shoot outs,everything! so i dont really give a fu-- if u west coast niggas approve come to the D and you will find most plenty GD's who will bust ya head and rape ya moms with no remorse.So fu-- the ones who dont approve to us in the midwest or the east because i sleep with my choppa in the closet ya digg?

You ain't know real GD
1. ain't know black rag -ha ha
3.GD is folks they started the folks -dumb
2. ain't know lieutenants in the GD no such rank
4. u been doing it since 9 now you now everything
5. If you a real GD come to Chicago where it started and prove it!
The real GD's will use your life up because youR dumb ass shit!
Or they will teach you the real. you might be down from wherever
BUT A REAL GD PLEASE- LIKE SHO NUFF WOULD SAY(IF YOU OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW) NIGGA PLEASE!
JUST ANOTHER DUMB CRACK BABY MISLEAD BY SOME OTHER FOOLS .
WHERE YOUR PARENTS GD'S FROM IN CHICAGO? THEY AIN'T ! IF THEY WERE YOU WOULDN'T NEED TO BE JUMPED IN ! STUPID!
9 THAT IS THE BEST TIME TO START BRAINWASHING A YOUNG FOOL WHO DON'T AND STILL DON'T KNOW SHIT
lieutenants -WHAT A DUMMY LMFAOX20
another example of fools takin the original shit and twisting it...should of came up with your own shit for the d

3XCHILLIN
What city do you live in now?: Brooklyn

Unread post by 3XCHILLIN » April 30th, 2009, 10:04 pm

BASICALLY MAN ... IM A NEW YORK CRIP IVE BEEN REPPIN CRIP FOR 11 YEARS NOW ... MY HOOD NEVER REPPED NO 6 .... MY COUSIN IS FROM LA HE A CRIP ALSO ... HE SAID AS LONG AS DUDES ARE CRIPPIN RIGHT THERE IS NO PROBLEM ...

3XCHILLIN
What city do you live in now?: Brooklyn

Unread post by 3XCHILLIN » April 30th, 2009, 10:06 pm

STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN ... CRIPS AND BLOODS DO NOT REP 5 OR 6 ... THAT IS SOME BS ... REALS CRIPS DO NOT BANG 6 BOTTOMLINE

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 3rd, 2009, 10:21 pm

I swear every nigga on that site thehoodup.com is a eastcoast Crip/blood wannabee. These niggas now sayin f*** LA cuz we hatin on these niggas actin like they entitled to bang our shit. Niggas is stucc on stupid knowin they fake but niggas out there don't give a fu** anymore I guess. It's funny tho' cuhz these same wannabee ass niggas say fucc the West but then they try to ask WestCoast niggas hood info so they can act like they got hood knowledge and shit. They even got some gay ass threads like " Do Locs on the WestCoast peace with their right hand" HAHAH These niggas are gay as fu*UCC!

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 3rd, 2009, 10:26 pm

3XCHILLIN wrote:BASICALLY MAN ... IM A NEW YORK CRIP IVE BEEN REPPIN CRIP FOR 11 YEARS NOW ... MY HOOD NEVER REPPED NO 6 .... MY COUSIN IS FROM LA HE A CRIP ALSO ... HE SAID AS LONG AS DUDES ARE CRIPPIN RIGHT THERE IS NO PROBLEM ...
11 yrs aint shit homie. That shit wasn't even poppin out there on the e.coast back in 98, 99 what u talkin bout? And who quoted u nigga your cuzzo? I swear every nigga out there got a cousin from LA or some shit and every e.coast nigga that used to say that 5 poppin 6 droppin faggot shit now tryin to act like they never said it HAHA

cools78
What city do you live in now?: brooklyn

Unread post by cools78 » May 6th, 2009, 12:19 pm

Manso wrote:
3XCHILLIN wrote:BASICALLY MAN ... IM A NEW YORK CRIP IVE BEEN REPPIN CRIP FOR 11 YEARS NOW ... MY HOOD NEVER REPPED NO 6 .... MY COUSIN IS FROM LA HE A CRIP ALSO ... HE SAID AS LONG AS DUDES ARE CRIPPIN RIGHT THERE IS NO PROBLEM ...
11 yrs aint shit homie. That shit wasn't even poppin out there on the e.coast back in 98, 99 what u talkin bout? And who quoted u nigga your cuzzo? I swear every nigga out there got a cousin from LA or some shit and every e.coast nigga that used to say that 5 poppin 6 droppin faggot shit now tryin to act like they never said it HAHA
AND IT WAS ON THE EAST COAST back IN 98 FOOL ASS NIGGA WHAT THE FUCC ARE U TALKING ABOUT . NIGGAS BEEN CRIPPIN HARD OUT HERE SINCE 96 . SO CHECC URSELF HOMEBOY LOOK ON THE NYPD WEBSITE AND U WILL SEE ASSHOLE NIGGAS NEED TO COME OUT HERE AND NAVIGATE THE HOODS THAT AINT CRIPPIN RIGHT .
MY HOOD STAY CRIPPIN RIGHT ... IT WAS ONLY ONE HOOD THAT WAS REPPIN 6 IN NYC ... WHICH WAS IGC ...
WELL MY HOOD WASNT REPPIN NO six ... DICC ... MY COUSIN IS FROM LA AND HE IS A SHOTGUN CRIP ...YALL FOOLS NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT DUDES BLOODING AND CRIPPIN AND DO UR OWN THING ...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » May 13th, 2009, 12:11 am

YAW ALL FAKE AND DICKRIDERS ...EVERYBODY HAS A COUSIN NOW IN L.A. ..LOL...YAW ARE NOT REAL CRIPS GIVE UP THE ROLE PLAYING THERE IS NO GANG WARS IN NEWYORK AND NO DRIVE BYS AND NO BODYCOUNTS

NEWYORK IS A HUSTLERS STATE ANY REAL CRIPS AND BLOODS HERE ARE HUSTLING BACK AND FOURTH SO STOP LYING !!!

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 13th, 2009, 4:27 pm

cools78 wrote:
Manso wrote:
AND IT WAS ON THE EAST COAST back IN 98 FOOL ASS NIGGA WHAT THE mess ARE U TALKING ABOUT . NIGGAS BEEN CRIPPIN HARD OUT HERE SINCE 96 . SO CHECC URSELF HOMEBOY LOOK ON THE NYPD WEBSITE AND U WILL SEE ahole NIGGAS NEED TO COME OUT HERE AND NAVIGATE THE HOODS THAT AINT CRIPPIN RIGHT .
MY HOOD STAY CRIPPIN RIGHT ... IT WAS ONLY ONE HOOD THAT WAS REPPIN 6 IN NYC ... WHICH WAS IGC ...
WELL MY HOOD WASNT REPPIN NO six ... DICC ... MY COUSIN IS FROM LA AND HE IS A SHOTGUN CRIP ...YALL FOOLS NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT DUDES BLOODING AND CRIPPIN AND DO UR OWN THING ...
Do my own thang? Cuh I'm from Cali what u mean do my own thang? You don't see eastcoast niggas comin through here and puttin niggas onto eastcoast hoods. When cali niggas did go out there yall niggas was on nuts that's why you supposedly joined this shit right? Aint like 100 cali niggas went out there at the same time. Yall niggas exaggerate all your BS history. Nyc dudes just jump on the bandwagon cuhz it's a fad out there. On the West it's a lifestyle it's what most niggas are born into whether u like it or not.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » May 13th, 2009, 6:07 pm

since 96 huh???vegas been doin it since atleast 1980.....i dont know how old you are but if you think back dudes in new yorks,rappers ect. you used to make fun of crips and bloods and said "they were stupid cuzz they were fighting over a color"....then when it did hit new york they copied the look and mannerisms but try to change the ideals and beliefs and even twisted it with the chicago shit...some respected the origins but some ny niggaz came off like they were doin it better than the west coast...rollin 60's is one thing cuzz every city got 60's ,hoovers or 18st but NY copied alot of LA hoods without blessings or any connection with originals and even twisting them up......i got to be honest when bloods were cutting people for no reason that was one of the most cowardly things i ever heard of.

AND IT WAS ON THE EAST COAST back IN 98 FOOL ASS NIGGA WHAT THE mess ARE U TALKING ABOUT . NIGGAS BEEN CRIPPIN HARD OUT HERE SINCE 96 . SO CHECC URSELF HOMEBOY LOOK ON THE NYPD WEBSITE AND U WILL SEE ahole NIGGAS NEED TO COME OUT HERE AND NAVIGATE THE HOODS THAT AINT CRIPPIN RIGHT .
WELL MY HOOD WASNT REPPIN NO six ... DICC ... MY COUSIN IS FROM LA AND HE IS A SHOTGUN CRIP ...YALL FOOLS NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT DUDES BLOODING AND CRIPPIN AND DO UR OWN THING ...[/quote]

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » May 13th, 2009, 6:16 pm

the only LA hoods we got in vegas is few ese hoods,pirus and 60's otherwise most our hoods are local...so if you run into a hoover,broadway,santana or a pj theyre from LA
spadeloc wrote:since 96 huh???vegas been doin it since atleast 1980.....i dont know how old you are but if you think back dudes in new yorks,rappers ect. you used to make fun of crips and bloods and said "they were stupid cuzz they were fighting over a color"....then when it did hit new york they copied the look and mannerisms but try to change the ideals and beliefs and even twisted it with the chicago shit...some respected the origins but some ny niggaz came off like they were doin it better than the west coast...rollin 60's is one thing cuzz every city got 60's ,hoovers or 18st but NY copied alot of LA hoods without blessings or any connection with originals and even twisting them up......i got to be honest when bloods were cutting people for no reason that was one of the most cowardly things i ever heard of.

[/quote]

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 14th, 2009, 1:03 pm

spadeloc wrote:the only LA hoods we got in vegas is few ese hoods,pirus and 60's otherwise most our hoods are local...so if you run into a hoover,broadway,santana or a pj theyre from LA
spadeloc wrote:since 96 huh???vegas been doin it since atleast 1980.....i dont know how old you are but if you think back dudes in new yorks,rappers ect. you used to make fun of crips and bloods and said "they were stupid cuzz they were fighting over a color"....then when it did hit new york they copied the look and mannerisms but try to change the ideals and beliefs and even twisted it with the chicago shit...some respected the origins but some ny niggaz came off like they were doin it better than the west coast...rollin 60's is one thing cuzz every city got 60's ,hoovers or 18st but NY copied alot of LA hoods without blessings or any connection with originals and even twisting them up......i got to be honest when bloods were cutting people for no reason that was one of the most cowardly things i ever heard of.

[/quote]

yeah cuz I know Vegas got some real niggas shit the whole westcoast. That's why niggas can start up that fake shit on the West cuz they get stomped out real quick. But shit if you live 3,000 miles away aint no one gonna check you. That's why all these eastcoast dudes been getting away with it.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » May 15th, 2009, 5:36 am

youre absolutely right.....the funny thing is that rollin 60 seems to manifest itself regardless,real or fake,in like every major city....alot of times whether connected or not their usually the worst of the worst or one of the biggest in what ever city theyre in...thats the case here in vegas(well before the feds gottem
)....and far as i know vegas and LA 60 dont clicc and i aint ever heard vegas 60's claim nhc...but i could be wrong cuzz i aint one....i never believed in claiming hoods outside of your city.......pirus are everywhere too.....i lived in that hood from 82-84.....i got three cuzzins from las vegas west side pirus......their hood is gone now their main projects got tore down now there all over the place...like the gerson park kingsmen(the hoovers of las vegas,but they drop the crip before 96)

yeah because I know Vegas got some real niggas shit the whole westcoast. That's why niggas can start up that fake shit on the West because they get stomped out real quick. But shit if you live 3,000 miles away aint no one gonna check you. That's why all these eastcoast dudes been getting away with it.[/quote]