Do Cali bangers approve of crips and bloods in n.y?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: Do Cali bangers approve of crips and bloods in n.y?

Unread post by spadeloc » May 15th, 2009, 5:53 am

lets put it this way.....i wrote some shit a couple years ago and one line went.....
"are you a real crip????are you a real blood????If your hood wasnt around before COLORS came out......... then i seriously have my doubts"

if your city didnt have crips and bloods before the movie "colors" then yall might be fake.....if yall didnt get till after "bangin on wax" then yall definately fake
lmao

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » May 18th, 2009, 4:18 am

MAJORITY OF NEWYORK AND NEW JERSEY CRIP AND BLOOD SETS ARE FAKEEEEEE IF THERE REAL.... L.A. SETS WILL LET NIGGAZ KNOW AND ACKNOWLEDGE THEM ...AND IM NOT TALKING THRU MYSPACE ...HIGHSCHOOL KIDS CHATTING BACK AND FOURTH FROM L.A. TO N.Y.

WELL MYSPACE IS STARTING TO CONNECT THE FAKES WITH REAL BLOODS AND CRIPS THROUGH RAPPING AND MUSIC AND MIXTAPES WHICH IS STILL GAY TO USE MUSIC TO GET DOWN WITH GANGS ACROSS THE COUNTRY

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » May 18th, 2009, 4:20 am

Manso wrote:[]

yeah because I know Vegas got some real niggas shit the whole westcoast. That's why niggas can start up that fake shit on the West because they get stomped out real quick. But shit if you live 3,000 miles away aint no one gonna check you. That's why all these eastcoast dudes been getting away with it.
AGREED AND FUCKIN FUNNY !!

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 18th, 2009, 11:07 am

Mano wrote:

yeah because I know Vegas got some real niggas, shit, the whole westcoast. That's why niggas can't start up that fake shit on the West because they get stomped out real quick. But shit if you live 3,000 miles away aint no one gonna check you. That's why all these eastcoast dudes been getting away with it.
That's whats up, yo. Don't get me wrong, NYC is hard in its own way and there is some real shit there (Shout out to all my Latin Kings in NYC) but they just love to steal west coast style and rag on that shit at the same time. Y'all just need to do your own thing. The Game is just different out here.

Even so, there are high-profile people on the west coast who fake it and noone says a thing.

Like, anybody hear about the beat-down Xzibit caught in ABQ, New Mexico not too long ago?

You see, Xzibit spent most of his young adulthood here, in Alburquerque, learning to rap and do his gangsta shit the way we do it, rollin' the way we roll. But you see, he was a punk. He moved out to L.A., sold himself out to whatever crew he thought would give him the best rep, and once he became famous he never talked about the 'hood where he got his shit started, never even gave a single shout out to New Mexico, and in fact has publicly dissed the place. So a few years back, when Xzibit was touring and coming through ABQ, a few resentful schoolmates caught him in an alley and reminded him just how things are done out here. But no one seems to want to talk about that, they just want to talk about how hard xzibit is and how hard L.A. is. It ain't all about L.A.

But even if you're just thinking in those terms, even then, Xzibit has always just gone to whoever he thinks can get him the most $$$, ever since he hitched a ride from New Mexico and started Crip Walkin to impress.

In short, its clear that Xzibit is a turncoat, a man with no sense of loyalty, which in this Game makes you a marked man, at least in those circles where honor, loyalty and respect still mean something. Even so, he's managed to jump from clique to clique in LA, comin from OUTSIDE LA. Just shows you that you can still fake it and make it big on the west coast,

which is a sad statement.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » May 18th, 2009, 5:23 pm

Gold4Life wrote:
Mano wrote:

yeah because I know Vegas got some real niggas, shit, the whole westcoast. That's why niggas can't start up that fake shit on the West because they get stomped out real quick. But shit if you live 3,000 miles away aint no one gonna check you. That's why all these eastcoast dudes been getting away with it.
That's whats up, yo. Don't get me wrong, NYC is hard in its own way and there is some real shit there (Shout out to all my Latin Kings in NYC) but they just love to steal west coast style and rag on that shit at the same time. Y'all just need to do your own thing. The Game is just different out here.

Even so, there are high-profile people on the west coast who fake it and noone says a thing.

Like, anybody hear about the beat-down Xzibit caught in ABQ, New Mexico not too long ago?

You see, Xzibit spent most of his young adulthood here, in Alburquerque, learning to rap and do his gangsta shit the way we do it, rollin' the way we roll. But you see, he was a punk. He moved out to L.A., sold himself out to whatever crew he thought would give him the best rep, and once he became famous he never talked about the 'hood where he got his shit started, never even gave a single shout out to New Mexico, and in fact has publicly dissed the place. So a few years back, when Xzibit was touring and coming through ABQ, a few resentful schoolmates caught him in an alley and reminded him just how things are done out here. But no one seems to want to talk about that, they just want to talk about how hard xzibit is and how hard L.A. is. It ain't all about L.A.

But even if you're just thinking in those terms, even then, Xzibit has always just gone to whoever he thinks can get him the most $$$, ever since he hitched a ride from New Mexico and started Crip Walkin to impress.

In short, its clear that Xzibit is a turncoat, a man with no sense of loyalty, which in this Game makes you a marked man, at least in those circles where honor, loyalty and respect still mean something. Even so, he's managed to jump from clique to clique in LA, comin from OUTSIDE LA. Just shows you that you can still fake it and make it big on the west coast,

Did anyone real pay that much attention to xhibit? I really never liked his shit anyways... and most rappers never were bangers they just push that BS to harden their image. I thought xhibit was from Detroit originally? I didn't know he was from new mexico damn haha

Gold4Life
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: El Burque on Gold Street

Unread post by Gold4Life » May 18th, 2009, 6:02 pm

Manso wrote:
Gold4Life wrote:
Mano wrote:

Did anyone real pay that much attention to xhibit? I really never liked his shit anyways... and most rappers never were bangers they just push that BS to harden their image. I thought xhibit was from Detroit originally? I didn't know he was from new mexico damn haha

Word up, yo, its rare to find a true Gangster Rapper. Yeah, I was using him as an example as a faker, but he did get rec from Dr.Dre and even Snoop before he totally showed his true colors as a turncoat who knows nothing about loyalty. What does that say? But what do you think about someone like Snoop in the first place? I guess he banged with the Rollin' 20's out of LBC, but i never really he that much about his street rep or any remaining connection to them, so i don't really know.

Oh, and yeah, Xzibit lived in Detriot until we was like, 10 or something, and then his family came to New Mexico, where he left when he was 17 or 18.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » May 19th, 2009, 12:15 am

NEWYORK HAS ..CALIFORNIA AND CHICAGO GANGS ...THERE BUT THERE NOT HIGH LEVEL BANGERS AT ALL .........NO MURDER RATE OR DEATH RATE FROM GANGBANGIN ......
NEWYORK MURDER RATES ARE FROM DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND DRUG RELATED KILLNGS ........AND NEWYORK TODAY IS ...NOT ....THE " OLD CRAZY NEWYORK " YOU HAVE TO BE LIKE 30YRS OLD AND OLDER TO KNOW HOW CRAZY THAT SHIT WAS !!!!!!!!!!!

THE REAL CRAZY NEWYORK IS FROM THE VERY EARLY 1990'S LIKE 94 AND BACK TO THE 80 , 70 , 60 , 50 , AND BACK WAS WHEN NEWYORK MADE ITS REPUTATION FOR DRUG DEALERS , NUMBERS , AND GANGS AND WAS CRAZY WITH KILLINGS.

EX - MAYOR GUILIANI CHANGED ALL THAT SHIT !!

ANY THING AFTER THE EARLY 90'S IS BASICALLY ..........NOT THE REAL NEWYORK , ITS THE NEWBIES !! THESE NEW GUYS ARE LIVING OFF THE OLD NEWYORK REPUTATION AND THERE WERENT EVEN AROUND WHEN NEWYORK WAS CRAZY !!!

IF THERE IS REAL CRIPS AND BLOODS AND CHICAGO GANG MEMBERS OR PEOPLE IN NEWYORK .........THEY WILL BE " KNOWN " BY THOSE REAL GANGS IN LA. AND CHICAGO .......IF THERE ......" NOT " .....KNOWN IN THOSE PLACES AND CAN NOT HANG IN THOSE PLACES......THEN THERE OBVIOUS FAKES THATS ARE POSING ON THE EASTCOAST AND SOUTH STATES .....!!!!!!!!...LIKE THESE RAPPERS

BBA
What city do you live in now?: NJ

Unread post by BBA » June 1st, 2009, 10:11 pm

who kares if Bali approves B 2 the L 4 startn the Damu/Piru movement But if yall aint re5pektn the UBN buz we d0nt Bang like yall fukk it 9 tr3y G's up eastside all day Billy up 4rm 93 2 the Blokk explode we gon lock n load

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 2nd, 2009, 1:37 am

BBA wrote:who kares if Bali approves B 2 the L 4 startn the Damu/Piru movement But if yall aint re5pektn the UBN buz we d0nt Bang like yall #%@& it 9 tr3y G's up eastside all day Billy up 4rm 93 2 the Blokk explode we gon lock n load

YAW SHOULDNT EVEN CALL YA SELF BLOODS CAUSE YOUR FAKE AS FUCK ....NOT REAL BLOODS AND NOT PART OF THE REAL UBN ......FAKE ASS FUCK FOR REAL PATHETIC JUST A ALL AROUND LIE

BBA

Unread post by BBA » June 15th, 2009, 7:58 am

we started the UBN dumb ass that UBN on the west was BS yall let a shermhead Black p stone 4rm chicago speak 4 yall, yall suckas kouldnt nobody not 4rm here kum here n speak 4 us Big B'z little c'z. 9tr3y g's up

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by aceduce » June 18th, 2009, 7:10 am

Myself wrote:
BBA wrote:who kares if Bali approves B 2 the L 4 startn the Damu/Piru movement But if yall aint re5pektn the UBN buz we d0nt Bang like yall #%@& it 9 tr3y G's up eastside all day Billy up 4rm 93 2 the Blokk explode we gon lock n load

YAW SHOULDNT EVEN CALL YA SELF BLOODS CAUSE YOUR FAKE AS fu-- ....NOT REAL BLOODS AND NOT PART OF THE REAL UBN ......FAKE ASS fu-- FOR REAL PATHETIC JUST A ALL AROUND LIE

see this makes sense.

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by aceduce » June 18th, 2009, 7:10 am

this does not.

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by aceduce » June 18th, 2009, 7:15 am

im sorry yall i just have to say something. theirs too much ignorance being sling shotted around here.

fake is fake, real is real.

if YOU think you are a blood or a crip, then thats what you "THINK".......a fact is a fact, its either you are or your not.

however i do have a theory as to why east coast might think they are real bloods.....maybe their dumb?

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: AnywhereAnyBlockAnyHood

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 19th, 2009, 9:24 am

no one cares what aceduce or myself really thinks lol...

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS...

we ain't goin' nowhere and we don't need no approval from some bumass niggas who can't read and let T. Rodgers speak for them when he dont even know what the fuck is goin' on. this nigga said (and i'm paraphrasing) "93rd st and 183rd st is out of your geographical location. i respect yu for showing love but its not even on your coast" like NY don't got 183rd st and like 93 dont stand for 1993.

everybody speaking on facts they don't know about. bottomline is we ain't goin' nowhere so fuck all that brazy talk. east poppin' and this shit ain't stopppinnn.

ayo BBA whas poppin 5?
blazin billy to billy bad ass yu already know.
these niggas tryna call us dumb but cant understand the fact that we already here and don't give a fuck what nobody gotta say about how we movin...like fuck some nigga in cali gon run this shit from the opposite coast? lol. picture us gettin shut down by dem niggas hahaha.

sayin we ridin CA dick but yet yall up here on some "OH YALL FAKE" postin mad threads about us...seems the other way around blood hahaha.

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by aceduce » June 20th, 2009, 8:18 am

Bundelz187Gang wrote:no one cares what aceduce or myself really thinks lol...

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS...

we ain't goin' nowhere and we don't need no approval from some bumass niggas who can't read and let T. Rodgers speak for them when he dont even know what the fu-- is goin' on. this nigga said (and i'm paraphrasing) "93rd st and 183rd st is out of your geographical location. i respect yu for showing love but its not even on your coast" like NY don't got 183rd st and like 93 dont stand for 1993.

everybody speaking on facts they don't know about. bottomline is we ain't goin' nowhere so fu-- all that brazy talk. east poppin' and this shit ain't stopppinnn.

ayo BBA whas poppin 5?
blazin billy to billy bad ass yu already know.
these niggas tryna call us dumb but cant understand the fact that we already here and don't give a fu-- what nobody gotta say about how we movin...like fu-- some nigga in cali gon run this shit from the opposite coast? lol. picture us gettin shut down by dem niggas hahaha.

sayin we ridin CA dick but yet yall up here on some "OH YALL FAKE" postin mad threads about us...seems the other way around blood hahaha.

soft pedaling your words is a sign of denial.

so you basically admit east coast bloods are fake but you dont give a fuck? thats what you said? well then, whats the argument about lol? east coast knows they aint real bloods and crips, case closed then.

yall should have just said "it" str8 up instead of soft pedaling your words, i think thats what got people confused.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 20th, 2009, 8:58 am

aceduce wrote:

soft pedaling your words is a sign of denial.

so you basically admit east coast bloods are fake but you dont give a fu--? thats what you said? well then, whats the argument about lol? east coast knows they aint real bloods and crips, case closed then.

yall should have just said "it" str8 up instead of soft pedaling your words, i think thats what got people confused.
i put it like this...we aint official by cali standards whatever nigga. we aint in cali so whatever them old ass niggas think about us is great kuz we aint over there. stay over there and we keep our "fake off-brand" shit over here yu digg. they mad our shit way more organized das all. we got paperwork and all that, they got a line-up...its way harder to get on some e/s shit than some w/s real shit kuz yu gotta learn way more.

so as far as e/s and w/s bein dumb...on w/s yu get on the set and learn the line-ups and shit then yu on ya way. e/s yu get books passed down and all that shit. fareal SMM aint even under the UBN so we bouta have our own shit poppin anyways, niggas just gotta get they mind rite so it can pop off rite.

BBA

Unread post by BBA » June 21st, 2009, 9:16 am

wats poppn 5 Billy 2 Billy u alredy kno dont even pay the left koast dudes no attenetion we makin moves if they all the way over their hating. stop sucking us

MidwestMind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SO. ILL.

Unread post by MidwestMind » June 21st, 2009, 10:10 am

i'm not from wc or ec, so these are jus my 2 centz from an outsider p.o.v.

to me, UBN seems fake as hell. i can def see where the wc wud get heated and make it known that UBN is fake bloods.

but UBN ain't the only ones suspect. like some have said, you got fake bangers in alotta places... mainly where they DIDN'T originate. like folk n people gangs claimin down south w/ no ties to chi-town, etc. idk if they do it cuz they think they can, and won't be reprocussions.. who knos.

like i said, jus my 2 centz.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 21st, 2009, 11:48 pm

THE FAKES A RE PROUD TO BE FAKES ............THEY TELLING THGE ORIGINAL WESTCOAST BLOODS AND CRIPS TO LEAVE THEM ALONE AND LET THEM FAKE IT THERE OWN WAY ON THE EASTCOAST ...AND FUCK UP THE WESTCOAST NAME AND REPUTATION TO WORLD ...WORST THAN WHAT IT IS !!!

A FAKE IS A FAGGOT THATS SCARED TO GO TO L.A. AND PUT HIS LIFE ON THE LINE EVERYDAY ....." REAL " LOS ANGELES CRIPS AND BLOODS " ...DO !!!

ALL REAL BANGERS ARE FROM..... L.A. AND CHICAGO ......AND ARE FROM THE HOODS IN THESE STATES !!

FAKES LIVE IN A FANTASY LAND AND REAL LIFE ROLE PLAYING IMITATING THE REAL BANGERS ....AND FAKES ARE GOING TO JAIL AND FUCKING UP THERE LIVES TO BE FAKE !!

LOOK AT THESE CLOWNS ....STUPID , DUMB , AND PATHETIC . PROUD TO BE FAKE !!

MidwestMind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MidwestMind » June 22nd, 2009, 9:11 am

i def feel where u comin from fam. if i was a chi-town joe and say dudes all the way out in......hell idk washington was tryna start some shit n ride under the 5, i wud jus havta laugh n call they asses out. i seen some dudes say'n well why don't ya'll cali niggas come out and do sumthn bout it... why? the cali niggas are the real dudes, they ain't got shit ta prove. why the fuck they gotta take a cross-country trip ta do that?
jus like in this hypothetical situation, wud chi-town cats go all the way out ta washington jus ta prove dudes is fake when erybody already knows it? nah, don't make sense.

like they say, real recognize real.

and to the east coast cats, i ain't tryna call ya'll out or nutn. i'm jus call'n it like i see it. i still recognize ery place in the country gon have their ruthless cats, even tho ya'll bitin some cali shit and jus ain't rite, i still recognize ya'll prolly got some real ridahs.. although i don;t think it's anything like cali or chi-town joes.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 22nd, 2009, 1:28 pm

MidwestMind wrote:i def feel where u comin from fam. if i was a chi-town joe and say dudes all the way out in......hell idk washington was tryna start some shit n ride under the 5, i wud jus havta laugh n call they asses out. i seen some dudes say'n well why don't ya'll cali niggas come out and do sumthn bout it... why? the cali niggas are the real dudes, they ain't got shit ta prove. why the fu-- they gotta take a cross-country trip ta do that?
jus like in this hypothetical situation, wud chi-town cats go all the way out ta washington jus ta prove dudes is fake when erybody already knows it? nah, don't make sense.

like they say, real recognize real.

and to the east coast cats, i ain't tryna call ya'll out or nutn. i'm jus call'n it like i see it. i still recognize ery place in the country gon have their ruthless cats, even tho ya'll bitin some cali shit and jus ain't rite, i still recognize ya'll prolly got some real ridahs.. although i don;t think it's anything like cali or chi-town joes.
yeah which is why when them LA niggas come over to the eastcoast and put niggas on the set then them niggas get booked...guess what they flippin too?

E/S BLOOD. niggas flip or get flipped, we run the whole eastcoast prison system and if LA niggas put them niggas on the "real" way to bang they gon end up in jail, under someones flag for survival then havin beef with LA niggas kuz they flipped to some "fake" shit.

MidwestMind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MidwestMind » June 22nd, 2009, 8:39 pm

ain't say'n there prolly ain't a FEW real dudes here n there, like i said... the whole blood thang ya'll got jus seems highly suspect, all i'm say'n. i HIGHLY doubt the hypothetical u posted hapned ta most sets.. like most sets had dudes come all the way over from cali, get locked up and start some blood shit east coast style, etc.

but if u real then rly ain't shit ta worry bout, ya kno?

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 23rd, 2009, 1:58 pm

nah fam i meant they have the big homie come down and put niggas D...

and those lil niggas get booked and end up havin to flip kuz they stay in they hood on the eastside so they go to the eastside prison system yu digg. i wasnt sayin they come here to get locked up and put niggas down lol...

anyway yu put it they gon have that e/s blood mentality kuz niggas on the e/s that bang w/s shit yu'll find 9 outta 10 times used to bang some e/s shit...

MidwestMind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MidwestMind » June 23rd, 2009, 2:18 pm

i hear wut u say'n. we can agree ta disagree ya dig. it's jus the principle of the matter that seems lil off ta me, not that dudes ain't bang'n for their set n shit ya kno.

it's all good. like i said, jus thot i'd throw my 2 centz in. ya'll all stay up- w/s, e/s, d/s, m/w.

MidwestMind
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MidwestMind » June 23rd, 2009, 2:25 pm

n i knew u didn't mean they come all way over jus ta get locked up lol... i shuda stated that more clearly. ma bad