Connecticut gangs

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
FatHead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Connecticut gangs

Unread post by FatHead » May 13th, 2004, 6:07 pm

There are bloods and Crips in Connecticut now..spreading like crazy..
Started out in New Haven and Hartford..now is everywhere in these areas..
Folk too.....
Anyone from round the way know stuff..

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: B`s and C`s in Connecticut

Unread post by kg_loco1 » May 13th, 2004, 10:03 pm

yea i got a homie datz reppin iGC out there(hartford) from my area in new roChelle he told me he got jumped by some bloods the other day he said some folks held him down over there but dey moved i heard its gettin pretty hot also

sh4dowx

Re: B`s and C`s in Connecticut

Unread post by sh4dowx » May 14th, 2004, 7:26 am

Yo im from M.A springfeild... There are some Crips here but they are more slobs than crips. Its gettin hectic havin slobs on my block and me bein on my own... They some folks here to but dem slobs is recruitin every nikka they see.

Ctrepresenative

Re: Connecticut gangs

Unread post by Ctrepresenative » June 15th, 2004, 10:50 am

ah yo reall the most gangs out in hartford is so gangs called: the AVE, Wes Hell, Ncp, Cvp, Cnn, E block, Vine yard, C block, Up Town and many more

FatHead
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FatHead » June 15th, 2004, 2:15 pm

Do they UGC, cause in Stamford they do, and in New Haven I heard they do too.

folkslim

Unread post by folkslim » November 25th, 2004, 5:19 pm

i'm springfield,ma banging folk yeah they some bloods out her but they mostly pussy.some of them not even real bloods

Ctrepresenative

Unread post by Ctrepresenative » November 29th, 2004, 11:28 am

FatHead wrote:Do they UGC, cause in Stamford they do, and in New Haven I heard they do too.

A YO WHATS UGC, CAUSE I NEVER HEARD OF DEM

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » November 29th, 2004, 8:54 pm

any gangs in bridgeport some lames from out der tried to hit a club out hea got all yapped up chains snatched up lol but wuts the deal?

Keep the N in it Nine-fourteeN^ Neighborhood Ninetys niCCaz

united
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by united » April 14th, 2008, 9:18 pm

Polish Knigths from New Britain

IFGB77
What city do you live in now?: Stone Mountain

Unread post by IFGB77 » October 6th, 2008, 8:43 pm

Casper wrote:I heard the Kings are deep in Conneticut
But Im not sure
Can any one answer this
kings were deep in CT, a niggah i grew up with on the east side of Bridgeport,Uncle was a shot caller in the 90's before the whole gang just about went down. But now they call it Bloodport if you kno where i'm going with it!

IFGB77
What city do you live in now?: Stone Mountain

Unread post by IFGB77 » October 6th, 2008, 8:58 pm

FatHead wrote:Bridgeport is like one big project building. They've got a large Folk population, some King's and some Blood's. Blood's supposedly run deep in Stamford, and other cities like Waterbury and New Haven, mostly under the UBN. There are more King's further away from NYC. Large amount's of them in Hartford, like one of the biggest King populations next to NYC and Chi-Town. But the biggest increase in gang population i've noticed is really Blood's. I don't know why, Nine-Tray has moved in, as has Black Peace Stone Jungle Bloods.
One thing you right about,Bridgeport is like one Big project building,But We don't have a large Folk population.Matter oF FacT,i neva in my life Bumped into a Folk niggah in Bridgeport an i was Born n Bred there n only Been gone Frum there For 3months! Bloods run the city Frum West 2 East,North 2 south! There's alot oF UBN homies there,shit 2of Bruhs r nine Trey's 1 of my sisters are nine Trey,and other family cKlaim Gshine etc. Me Myself I Bang W/s IFGB 77. Where not the largest set in BPT,Buthe most RepecKted in the hood!it only about 10 oF us In BPT an about 5 dats still on the streets. the other 5 locKed down,1 my Big homie! blood in stamford must B some new shit,i went to high sKool in stamford,it even then,i was the only Dawg that niggahs knew in my school! Brips are large because they put you down if they know somebody or some False shit like that !
Inglewood Family Gangster Blood 77

kwalei
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by kwalei » December 8th, 2008, 8:48 pm

There's NHC(Rollin 40s and 46NHC) and Grape St. tags in Hartford's Northend.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » January 6th, 2009, 12:02 am

ya about the Polish Knights, can somebody tell me about them? i heard they were pretty deep b4 but they started killing each other or sumshit n getting busted?

tainoboricua407
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Tampa

Unread post by tainoboricua407 » May 15th, 2010, 5:48 pm

I got fams up in Waterbury, CT there is Latin Kings, Netas, and some Bloods, but usually fake wanna be gangsters out there from what i've seen. 20 love in hartford and Los Solidos.
gino wrote:ya about the Polish Knights, can somebody tell me about them? i heard they were pretty deep b4 but they started killing each other or sumshit n getting busted?

tainoboricua407
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: Tampa

Unread post by tainoboricua407 » May 30th, 2010, 9:37 pm

The Bloods in Waterbury, Ct are a bunch of trouble makers.. I almost had to put the SMASH mode on a couple of em.. One youngster tried to roll up with dressed all in red asking me what I rep he though I was a Latin King but i'm not in any gangs n stuff... Shit, I rep myself.. So he called his boys tried to jump me. Shit, if i'm going down i'm taking someone with me.. So I layed out 2 of em the others ran... Damn trouble makers man..
FatHead wrote:Bridgeport is like one big project building. They've got a large Folk population, some King's and some Blood's. Blood's supposedly run deep in Stamford, and other cities like Waterbury and New Haven, mostly under the UBN. There are more King's further away from NYC. Large amount's of them in Hartford, like one of the biggest King populations next to NYC and Chi-Town. But the biggest increase in gang population i've noticed is really Blood's. I don't know why, Nine-Tray has moved in, as has Black Peace Stone Jungle Bloods.

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 12th, 2010, 12:32 pm

HeArd ItS SUm FTP ouT There ToO.