westcoasters dealing with new jerz?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

westcoasters dealing with new jerz?

Unread post by Qdawg » March 27th, 2007, 12:32 pm

seems as though the "talk of the internet" is how all these cali neighborhoods migrated threwout new jerz,im not saying its a lie or true i dont know jack about jerz...but seems as though like 80% of the crews mentioned is cali neighborhoods...& i see alotta cali heads dont speak out of order with them but when you speak across the hudson river(new york) its awhole new ballgame..dudes speak on the whole city due to the fact of the ubn...wild

if this is true towards the cali-jerz connect i wonder if that started from back in the 90's when pac was dealing with the outlaws(who are from jersey)

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » March 28th, 2007, 9:27 pm

SOME MAINLY GRAPES AND BRIMS BOTH SETS HAVE A REAL MAJOR PRESENCE IN JERSEY, MOST LA B AND C'S ARE HERE FOR 1. OT HUSTLING, 2 NIGGAZ LEAVE LA MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE AND PUT NIGGAZ ON THEN IT SPREADS,3. SOME NIGGAZ JUS COPYCAT.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » March 29th, 2007, 12:13 pm

I lived in East Orange back in the mid to late 90's. It was LOL to see Bloods and Crips spring up. I've debated and debated this topic. Its a tired and beat up dead horse.

BMGLoco may have said it best with "it's here and it is what it is". Now I know for a fact that it ain't what it's cracked up to be, but brothas definitly droppin' because of colors. In 2005, I was in a club in Irvington, NJ and these bloods took over the dance floor. It was wierd because these dudes were bloods but just didn't have that Cali gang persona. They was grimey, but not LA hood type grimey. It was definitly off-brand.

The presence of crips and bloods is on the east coast, no doubt.

The culture of gang bangin' is not, which makes it seem real unofficial.

That's why your hear Cali brothas dissin' east coast colors because the east coast lacks a 40 year gangbang history that's evolved into a culture.
In Cali, you got all these truces and gangs aligning themselves with each that were formerly sworn enemies that it's about to take anotha turn....Now what is the east coast gonna do? copycat a new beef that's forming out here in LA?

LA, Chicago and New York has always prided themselves because they all had their separate styles. New York gets no respect because it seems everything from their rap-artist to their gangbangin' is copycatted from the gangs in the west and rap from the south. East Coast artist don't even flow off hip-hop no more, it's all gangsta-rap or that country shyt from the south.

New York needs to REVAMP all their shyt and start over and come out and start that influence they had over the country like they did since the early part of the 20th century. Everybody had respect for NYC when I was comin' up. Now niggas from the west go out to the east and be lookin' for niggas to bang on, lol!

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » April 23rd, 2007, 8:44 am

When I was a little youth, I looked over the Atlantic to NYC and loved the stuff coming out of there, for a little youth it was the coolest urban scene (apart form the dreads in Jamrock and some punky tings like the Clash in London!) - from the old school gangs with they leather jackets and backpatch tings to the birth of hiphop culture, graffitti, break beats, dance, ghetto blasters (we had sound systems made up of big boxes nah the swish tings boys over there carried on their shoulders seen!) - NYC was cool as fuccc don, cool as...so...what a gwan since those times?

These days I'd give London the big tick for a cool bigger city over and above LA or NYC hands down, got its own style, identity and doesn't do copycat business (well....there are some younger crews popping up with b and c type stuff, but I don't want to take it seriously)

So NYC, fix up look sharp, you always had it!

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » April 26th, 2007, 3:45 am

till this day the country still bite fashions trend from the nyc thats a given if you dont agree with that your out of your mind cats be to drawn in by the gangbanging sceen it aint even like that in nyc of course fools is bangin but dont get it twisted at 1 point nyc still got its own swaggers thats why even the gang members did not conform to the cali way its not the same as the 70s 80s but we still the freshest out............

Inferno20
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west adams

Re: westcoasters dealing with new jerz?

Unread post by Inferno20 » June 23rd, 2008, 7:31 pm

yea i heard the brims rain heavy up that way

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » August 19th, 2008, 3:07 am

there is a CALI - N.Y. connection too but its not as heavy as new jersey or the south but there are sets there

Newyork got :

bounty hunters - NY/LA
fruittown pirus - NY /LA
family swans
pueblo bishops - NY /LA
Rolling 20s

NY/LA is the ones you see with LA niggas around the city hangin

the rest of the city is Non - Official off brand blood dudes that push chicgo gang / nation laws no ties to L.A.

IFGB77
What city do you live in now?: Stone Mountain

Unread post by IFGB77 » October 6th, 2008, 8:22 pm

Qdawg wrote:seems as though the "talk of the internet" is how all these cali neighborhoods migrated threwout new jerz,im not saying its a lie or true i dont know jack about jerz...but seems as though like 80% of the crews mentioned is cali neighborhoods...& i see alotta cali heads dont speak out of order with them but when you speak across the hudson river(new york) its awhole new ballgame..dudes speak on the whole city due to the fact of the ubn...wild

if this is true towards the cali-jerz connect i wonder if that started from back in the 90's when pac was dealing with the outlaws(who are from jersey)
My kase 4 instance,Being Frum cT NicKuhs Think shit it False. All Im a say is cAli Homie's do Migrate,Plus I know Official
Inglewood Family Homies in jerz that my Big Homie brought through my hood in cT! IFGB 77

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 25th, 2008, 11:30 pm

you are going to have 1000 people claiming they connected to those california gangs , but are those california gangs going to say there connected with you , most california dudes will say i heard of some off brands on the eastcoast claiming our hood but we dont know them !? they never been to our hood ? even the grapes in jersey have not been out to L.A. like that i watched a dvd from grapes streets crips music dvd , and a dude on there said " we heard about the grapes in new jerz ,its all good come out to jordan downs in watts and get courted on the hood !! ,, meaning come out to cali and get put on the set for real

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » November 13th, 2008, 2:53 pm

Well u gotta realize even if a OG from LA comes to the eastcoast and start a set its not gonna be like it is in LA because the east coast culture is different for one, the hoods are different for two and the POLICE is different, shit in LA niggas can flash colors or wear all red and police know he affilaited and wont bother him do that shit out here and police gonna snatch u up real quick, plus u got niggas out here that kill for no reason dont need a color or a gnag affiliation just look at a nigga wrong, so u gotta look at it for what it is and most dudes i kow that came from Cali dont wanna be known in the new state they move to they usually play the background and let the youngins put in work while they sit back thats why the left Cali to be low key, so if u looking for niggas thats B's and C's to be the same on the east coast as the west it aint gonna happen, shit i dont care if u bring a whole hood from Cali to the east coast they not gonna be able to act the same as they did in Cali feds are different over here on the east coast believe that. Plus u got gangs and crews that are not B's or C's that been runnig shit for decades

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » November 25th, 2008, 9:11 pm

Myself wrote:there is a CALI - N.Y. connection too but its not as heavy as new jersey or the south but there are sets there

Newyork got :

bounty hunters - NY/LA
fruittown pirus - NY /LA
family swans
pueblo bishops - NY /LA
Rolling 20s

the rest of the city is Non - Official off brand blood dudes that push chicgo gang / nation laws no ties to L.A.
New Jerz/N.Y. - Cali connection

Bounty Hunters- i doubt they got any connection with BHB in Watts. First off they rep the 5 star. Second, i even heard of them claiming Bounty Hunter Piru. Third, i met a Bounty Hunter Blood nigga, from a project in New Jersey. And i asked him if he knew anyone from Nickerson's and he got mad like "this is the East not West" shit.

Fruit town- Can't really speak on it. i heard of em in the East Coast, but never met any of em

Family Swans- Same

Pueblo Bishops- i really doubt they are connect with Cali. Because i been to the 52 PB hood and they hated East Coast niggas with a passion. i never heard of PB being claimed here, but i doubt they connect to the Pueblo Del Rio PJs

Rolling 20s- i think is the only legit set on the list that has connections in the Bronx, Harlem, and New Brunswick, NJ and are connected to Cali.

BronxGurl
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by BronxGurl » November 27th, 2008, 8:16 am

Jerz is really gettin Blooded up! They even spillin into the PA suburbs that are near Trenton

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:29 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:45 am

NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND NYC , JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fu-- there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you #%@& your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD[/quote]

THE U.B.N A NAME STOLEN FROM THE REAL WESTCOAST PRISON GROUP WAS BEING USED BY A FAKE NON AFFILIATED GROUP IN 1993 ON RIKERS ISLAND JAIL SYSTEM IN N.Y. , WHICH IS NOW BEING CALLED THE THE F.B.N = FAKE.BLOODS.NATION A MORE SUITABLE TITLE , LOL. AND THERES A NEW ONE THE N.Y.B
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
These are the original FAKE BLOOD NATION / 5 POINT PEOPLES STAR BLOOD sets : miller gangsters (MG) , Mad Stone Villains (MSV) , Valentine Bloods (VB) , Nine Tray Gangsters (NTG) , G-SHINE (GKB) , One Eight Trey (183) , Hit Squad FAKE Brims (HSB) , FAKE NOT THE REAL - Blood Stone Villains (BSV) , Sex, Money and Murder (SMM) which was a Independant Drug dealing crew first , but when they got locked up they joined the FBN. NOW THERES MORE FAKE BLOOD NATION SETS. even A NEW FAKE BRIM - FAKE STONE NATIONS - FAKE PIRU SETS ,,,,,,,,,,ALL ONLINE , INTERNET , MYSPACE , CELL PHONE BLOWING UP GROUPIES
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
THE FAKE OG'S , LEONARD " DEAD EYE " MCKENZIE and OG MACK OMAR PORTEE and some OTHERS started these gangs in prison having street niggaz believing they were from LA CALIFORNIA which was a LIE they never Been to LA or know anybody from CALI more LIES and that they were intouch with T.rodgers which was a big LIE , which T.rodgers exposed Og mack in the FEDS magazine he never met him , Og mack and dead eye mckenzie and other leaders of F.B.N or the new N.Y.B , had there members studying a so - called book of Blood knowledge learning Codes and Oaths and claiming the 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION. " LMFAO " and you also have FAKE CRIPS claiming they follow the 6 POINT STAR FOLK NATION GANG.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
POP CULTURE HIPHOP FAD , JIMJONES , DIPSET ,LIL WAYNE , EVEN THE RAPPER " GAME CAN BE BLAMED FOR THIS THERES PEOPLE ON BLACK WALL STREET RECORD LABEL , WHO THINK THERE REAL BLOODS NOW , BECASUE THERE ON HIS LABEL OR WORKING FOR HIS LABEL !DOES MUSIC GIVE YOU A PASS OR MEMBERSHIP TO GET DOWN WITH A GANG ?? ..EVEN ONLINE NET BANGERS
do california gang members speak to these guys ?? .............how do Real L.A. blood and crip CHAPTERS on the eastcoast gang members Feel about the, fakes falsely claimin on the eastcoast ??........... why dont they go to LA and see what there claiming ??
CHICAGO GANGS ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME CREDIBLITY PROBLEM BEING MISREPRESENTD WETHER ITS NEGATIVE OR POSITIVE , ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 5th, 2009, 1:44 pm

Myself wrote:... ARE WHITES , LATINOS , ASIANS HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM OF FALSELY BEING CLAIMED OR COPIED BY DUDES THEY DO NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF ACROSS THE STATES NATAIONWIDE....
There's alot of fake Sur 13 in the eastern and midwestern US. Places where the Sureno identity doesn't make sense and there's no Mexican Mafia. There used to be fake Hells Angels back when the HA's were getting well known. Local bikers would claim the name and wear home made HA colors. Unlike L.A. Crips and Bloods, though, the real Hells Angels took care of the fakes.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » May 12th, 2009, 11:39 pm

wizdom wrote:
Myself wrote:there is a CALI - N.Y. connection too but its not as heavy as new jersey or the south but there are sets there

Newyork got :

bounty hunters - NY/LA
fruittown pirus - NY /LA
family swans
pueblo bishops - NY /LA
Rolling 20s

New Jerz/N.Y. - Cali connection

Bounty Hunters- i doubt they got any connection with BHB in Watts. First off they rep the 5 star. Second, i even heard of them claiming Bounty Hunter Piru. Third, i met a Bounty Hunter Blood nigga, from a project in New Jersey. And i asked him if he knew anyone from Nickerson's and he got mad like "this is the East not West" shit.

Fruit town- Can't really speak on it. i heard of em in the East Coast, but never met any of em

Family Swans- Same

Pueblo Bishops- i really doubt they are connect with Cali. Because i been to the 52 PB hood and they hated East Coast niggas with a passion. i never heard of PB being claimed here, but i doubt they connect to the Pueblo Del Rio PJs

Rolling 20s- i think is the only legit set on the list that has connections in the Bronx, Harlem, and New Brunswick, NJ and are connected to Cali.
HEY " WIZDOM " , YOU MUST HAVE WRONG INFO , HOMIE THERE ARE , FAMILY SWANS AND PUEBLO BISHOP BLOODS IN NEWYORK THERE HUSTLERS ....THATS A FACT , BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE AND THERE KNOWN OUT THERE IN L.A. , THERE SMALL IN NUMBERS THOUGH AND DONT RECRUIT A THOUSAND FAKES AND THEY DONT ASSOCIATE WITH...NEWYORK HOME GROWN FAKE BLOODS WITH NO TIES TO L.A....AND THE ROLLING 20s PUT ON ANYBODY IN NEWYORK THERE MOSTLY HIGHSCHOOL KIDS AT THAT.

YUNGSUWOOPER
What city do you live in now?: NEWARK

Unread post by YUNGSUWOOPER » May 26th, 2009, 9:48 am

Niggaz complain cause gang bangers are mostly high school kids and then they complain about a grown man bangin. Make up ya mind. By the time those kids reach grown man status, a lot of them won't be bangin or will be look for more than just bangin.

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: AnywhereAnyBlockAnyHood

Unread post by Bundelz187Gang » June 16th, 2009, 10:33 am

Myself wrote:
HEY " WIZDOM " , YOU MUST HAVE WRONG INFO , HOMIE THERE ARE , FAMILY SWANS AND PUEBLO BISHOP BLOODS IN NEWYORK THERE HUSTLERS ....THATS A FACT , BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE AND THERE KNOWN OUT THERE IN L.A. , THERE SMALL IN NUMBERS THOUGH AND DONT RECRUIT A THOUSAND FAKES AND THEY DONT ASSOCIATE WITH...NEWYORK HOME GROWN FAKE BLOODS WITH NO TIES TO L.A....AND THE ROLLING 20s PUT ON ANYBODY IN NEWYORK THERE MOSTLY HIGHSCHOOL KIDS AT THAT.
yu just sayin that kuz yu watched them DVD's lol...

i personally spoke to niggas from that DVD over the jack before and they talk a lot of shit. the one nigga tellin us yeah bang for the set and the other nigga from the SAME hood tellin us naw yu not affiliated with us...they got two OG's on the same hood dont even know what they wanna do with themselves. as far as them BHB's claimin the 5, yu pry talkin bout them 5line niggas. that aint the 5 star. some of the niggas on them DVD's kick yu off the hood if yu dont reply to them on myspace and shit like i seen bulletins niggas like "HIT ME BACK OR YU OFF THE HOOD" makin niggas pay to stay on the set. W/C might b "more official" but niggas on the eastcoast keep they shit more like a brotherhood when it come to niggas on ya set. yu keep sayin all this dumb shit, most the niggas on them "official" hoods is niggas that used to push all that UBN, NYB, NYBBA shit and just flipped. yu seen that miseducation shit nigga, yu heard what they said about it. thats exactly why i just stick with my "fake" shit kuz it aint no point, i already got this eastcoast mentality in my head so fuck that. 20z out in NY got beef with madd niggas too last time i heard they even beef with other 20z like w/s 20z dont fuck with e/s 20z in some parts lol. then yu got the lil hoods all under the 20z umbrella got beef sometimes, shit get brazy.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 30th, 2009, 1:42 am

Bundelz187Gang
Straw Weight

What city do you live in now?: AnywhereAnyBlockAnyHood
gang identity: Blood

yu just sayin that kuz yu watched them DVD's lol...

i personally spoke to niggas from that DVD over the jack before .....and they talk a lot of shit. .......the one nigga tellin US yeah bang for the set and the other nigga from the SAME hood tellin us NAW you not affiliated with us..!!

BUNDELZ187 .....YOUR A FAKE BLOOD , WHAT IT IS ......YOUR WATCHING THEM DVDS TOO ....AND YOUR CALLIN THEM ON THE PHONE JACK !?!?!?! ....WHY YOU CALLING THEM !>!> ..LOL ,

YOU CAN NOT BE PUT ON TO A GANG FROM A PHONE CALL ....EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT !! , LOL , SO NOW THERE FULL OF SHIT CAUSE REAL BLOODS TOLD YOU YOUR " NOT " DOWN WITH THERE SET...... ANOTHER ONLINE OUT OF STATE WANNABEE BANGER ....MYSPACE GANG FORUM WANNABEE , LOL