Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by 100 » July 12th, 2008, 9:49 pm

Qdawg wrote:majority of stones in ny never heard of chief malik(maybe now they do since the american gangster & gangland episode's that came on tv)

penout

Re: Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Unread post by penout » July 15th, 2008, 9:53 pm

New York is having a serious indentity crisis..............

Facts:

1. Claiming to be a blood or crip orginated in La.

2. The slang originated in LA

3. The norms and behaviors orignated in LA

4. The history run deeps in LA.

Even if NYC claims to real because they learned it from their NYC OG's, well those OG's where jocking LA. I dont care if it came from prison. Its an LA Lifestyle that NYC copied, that cannt be denied. Its like a house, NYC Blood and Crip Gangs, the majority dont have a real foundation.

Fact:

If you start a fake blood gang LA, you will be wiped out.
If you start a fake blood gang in NYC, nothing happens, thats why you have all those fake sets with no history or ties to LA.

Its a fad, yea them dudes across the way is 92 Harlem Bloods, well we been beefin since they fucked my baby momma, so I'm gonna get a set be called Rolling 50's MLK Crips, recruit my cousins and them....Come on yall get real.

Real equals Real

You can't get realness from so much fakeness. Goto LA and play fake blood, they are gonna blow your head off....goto NYC play fake blood and you will be invited to an annual blood picnic in harlem.

Now thats not to say that there arent any real Blood or Crips in NYC Tri-state with LA connections. But if you have 50 sets in NYC(hypothecially) then what maybe 5 of those have real ties to LA. Thats nothing to be proud of or defend. The real NYC bloods and crips should ashamed and embarrased. if anything I would expect that they would shut these fake sets down, if they are so real and connected to Cali.

The fact is a real blood or crip could goto LA, find an unoccupied corner, recruit locally and have a set. Let an NYC blood or crip goto LA and do the same thing. The couldnt pull it off. Let these so called NYC OG's goto LA and start a set.

You dudes in NYC are not thinking logically. I'd give yall the benefit of the doubt if it was a few blood and crip sets, but its a damn trend, not a necessary or traditional way of life. Why dont the so called real NYC connected gang members set up and put an end to these fake sets, thats what would happen in LA.

Just my two cents...............

penout

Unread post by penout » July 15th, 2008, 9:57 pm

Correction:

The fact is a real blood or crip could goto NYC, find an unoccupied corner, recruit locally and have a set. Let an NYC blood or crip goto LA and do the same thing. The couldnt pull it off. Let these so called NYC OG's goto LA and start a set.

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: .......

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 9th, 2008, 4:40 pm

officials in NY?:

E/S 20's...
W/S 20's nhb...27th street i think.
LLP
CPP
MOB Ru...1800 blk..idk bout 1600 blk.
55 NHC

uhhh its more..cant think of dem shits right now tho

Questionables:
1O3rd GSWC
6Os
9Os
4Os
3Os
ECC
ETG
BSV
BHB
PBGC

etc...too many to name.

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 11th, 2008, 9:10 am

ohthurtywon wrote:definately not buyin the fact that streets in Cali piru, 60. etc...are official sets in NY.

ahahaha, the thing is that u a Boston nigga so why would it matter....but im tellin you that they are official Ru's, Bloods, And Crips In NY, real LA niggas went there, not on no myspace recruitment shit or nuthin like that cuhz..take it or leave it cuhz.

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 11th, 2008, 9:11 am

BROWNCHUCCS wrote:officials in NY?:

E/S 20's...
LLP
CPP
55 NHC

Questionables:
1O3rd GSWC
6Os
9Os
4Os
3Os
ECC
ETG
BSV
BHB
PBGC

etc...too many to name.
and LLP suppose to read LPP...my fault on the lil typo cuhz.

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » August 11th, 2008, 9:53 am

E/S 20's...
LLP
CPP
55 NHC

Questionables:
1O3rd GSWC
6Os
9Os
4Os
3Os
ECC
ETG
BSV
BHB
PBGC

etc...too many to name.
I know that BHB,R20s & brims are official in N.Y

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 11th, 2008, 10:17 am

Hell wrote:

E/S 20's...
LLP
CPP
55 NHC

Questionables:
1O3rd GSWC
6Os
9Os
4Os
3Os
ECC
ETG
BSV
BHB
PBGC

etc...too many to name.
I know that BHB,R20s & brims are official in N.Y

What Brims? I Kno The W/S 59 Brims is fake out there for the simple fact "W/S 59 Brim" doesnt exist anymore.

i doubt theres HPB's out there and if so what clicc do they rep?

theres FTBs? out there? if so they're prolly official.

and i doubt theres any VNGB's out there either for the simple fact dem niggas got more important shit to worry bout out west than puttin on NY niggas.

and yea 20's is official on both sides of the fence Crips and Bloods.....bloods eitha rep 7th street or 25th i cant rember but its one of the two.....and yea ive heard that BHB is official and they got 5 Lines out there, but idk how true that is...They in the Bronx right?

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » August 14th, 2008, 8:15 am

ive heard and seen official reconized BLOOD sets /gangs in NEWYORK that LOS ANGELES tied
ALL THESE SETS GO BACK AND FOURTH TO LA and NY :

BHB - 5 lines , lotboys
892 family swanz
centinela park pirus
52 Pueblo Bishops
Nhb 20s
Leuders park piru
fruit town pirus

CRIPS THAT ARE KNOWN WITH CALIFORNIA TIES IN N.Y. :

Rollin 30's
underground
Lynwood NHC - one member
Paybacc

ALL THESE N.Y. SETS HAVE WELL KNOWN TIES ESTABLISHED -

OTHER SETS IN N.Y. " HAVE NOT BEEN PROVEN OR AUTHENTICIZED " AND ARE FALSE CLAIMING NON-OFFICIAL SETS FROM EITHER ONLINE STUDYING OR MYSPACE OR BOOK , DVDs .

CAN ANYONE SPEAK ON ANY OTHER STATES EASTERN OR SOUTHERN ??

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 14th, 2008, 8:28 am

The GRAPES in newyork are NOT - OFFICIAL / FALSE CLAIMERS

The GRAPES in newjersey have ties to jordan downs in cali

like ol boy said there are too many to name in newyork that are not tied to california , that just popped up on there own.

if anybody can elightend us on other states of proven ties and no ties. cause the influence and fad is very strong.

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 14th, 2008, 11:42 am

^^Them HMC(NYC 30's) aint connected to us whoeva told u that is a liar chz,....basically for the main reason these niggas claim they where brought over there in the 80's and the claim the Dirt Gang but hte thing is the whole "Dirt Gang" thing wasnt around the time they claim to have been set up...them niggas sum frauds cuhz.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 14th, 2008, 2:38 pm

i heard various stories about 30 crips in harelm they migrated with some belizeans and a dude named whitehorse from cali

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 14th, 2008, 2:42 pm

they been claiming in newyork so long and nobody ever outright denied knowing any of them from cali.... they history could be questionable but since the 80s...uhmm hey if you say so ? is anybody from harlem 30s in newyork on this site that can speak up ?

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 15th, 2008, 5:57 pm

there are a whole lot of fakes who take california names of neighborhood sets /cliques to SOUND like there official but they are the fakest ones that used to be the Nyc phonies .......

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 15th, 2008, 5:58 pm

there are a whole lot of fakes who take california names of neighborhood sets /cliques to SOUND like there official but they are the fakest ones that used to be the Nyc phonies .......

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 15th, 2008, 5:58 pm

BROWNCHUCCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BROWNCHUCCS » August 17th, 2008, 1:13 am

ohthurtywon wrote:
BROWNCHUCCS wrote:
ohthurtywon wrote:definately not buyin the fact that streets in Cali piru, 60. etc...are official sets in NY.

ahahaha, the thing is that u a Boston nigga so why would it matter....but im tellin you that they are official Ru's, Bloods, And Crips In NY, real LA niggas went there, not on no myspace recruitment shit or nuthin like that cuhz..take it or leave it cuhz.
Well i live here now but i am from ENY Brooklyn..Sutter and Blake and im there often..oooo u cant walk thru there......so i aint no outsider duke.
Nigga STFU Please A Lohc, The Thing Is I Dont Give A Fucc Bout Walkin Thru There, Stop Tryna Test Ya Gangsta On Here, I Aint Call You A Outsider, Ya Location Says BOSTON So Thats Why I Said Wat I Said, But Anyway Since Alonso Is Ya Source To The Streets Ask Him Bout The Hoods In NY.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 17th, 2008, 2:40 am

ohthurtywon wrote:
Myself wrote:there are a whole lot of fakes who take california names of neighborhood sets /cliques to SOUND like there official but they are the fakest ones that used to be the Nyc phonies .......
got any facts to that..or jus an assumption? According to Mr. Alonso official sets in Cali are in NY or east coast. Who can contest this?
YES There ARE official connected california sets in N.Y. i seen them myself personaly and met some......but there are wayyyyyyyyyy more FAKE non - official sets claimin crips and bloods in newyork like 7 to 1 or more the city is dominated by bandwagon clones just made up sets.

there are very few official sets in newyork !!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 17th, 2008, 3:46 pm

so its no such things as official or non - official chapters of gangs , motorcycle clubs and so on ....??

so anybody can just start up a crew of what ever " famous gang or mob or clubb " that they like or feel got the roughest reputation to them and just take there name and false claim there origin ???

with no response from the originals who look down on wannabees ...

wow then its just that easy , so everybody can be a ...blood , crip , DC black , vice lord , hells angel , 18st. , ms - 13 , sureno , norte , wah chings , OLB

come on .....this shit is pathetic ,,,,,LMAO

only a fake would get offended from being called a wannbee fake or false claimer ,???

you wont question a real member cause he knows where hes from and who he is and know his shit , negative or positive it maybe ....???

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 17th, 2008, 4:00 pm

On the westcoast california and chicago if you claim a set .....somebody will know you cant false claim too long , those neighborhoods they all know each live there ..

Not All but a majority of the eastcoast you can claim a set or gang nobody can prove whos a member you got thousand people claiming the same set and cant be proven if there a real memember all way down to little junior high school kids playing around !?

they believe each other when they meet and bump into each other claimin ! , not knowing that dude is just a dude who listens to too much rap music , like lil wayne , dipset ....they them selves are not real gang members , but these dudes believe there official cause they say they are ...no back ground no ties nothing . fantasy role playing ....and may get killed for frontin about something there not really DOWN WITH , die forsomething your faking ??????????

gang members are ready to die for there set , but there trying to change the negative BS and the eastcoast are trying to create one ....not knowing its over its changing ....PEACE

Crowley
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Crowley » August 22nd, 2008, 2:07 pm

THe nastiest gang in NY is th pigs

43eccg
What city do you live in now?: brooklyn

Unread post by 43eccg » August 24th, 2008, 3:04 pm

ALL YALL MOTHER FUCCR'Z TALKIN THAT CRAZY SHIT ABOUT NEW YORK LOCZ ... ARE YALL EVEN GANG BANGN TO KNO ANY THING ... I AINT GON FRONT THERE ARE SOME CRAZY ASS CRIP SETS OUT HERE IN NEW YORK ... YOU BE SUPRISE THE DIFFRRENT SHIT THATS OUT HERE THAT DONT MAKE OTHER NIGGAS NOT OFFICIAL , THE ONLY REASON WHY YALL CALI NIGGAZ BLOODS AND CRIPS DONT LIKE US NEW YORK NIGGAZ IS CUASE WE DO THINGS DIFFERENT OUT HERE YEAH WE HAVE TO THIS AINT CALI OUT HERE IF WE DID WAT YALL DID WE'D ALL BE LOCC'D UP , IF YOU DIDNT KNO SNITCHIN IS A BIG THING IN NEW YORK NIGGAZ IN AND OUT THE GAME SO WE GOTTA DO SHIT ON THE SAFE SIDE CAUSE WE AINT NO GOOD THE THIS THANG LOCC'D UP .

ANOTHER THING IS TURF OVER HERE IS CRAZY NIGGAZ THAT ALL GREW UP TOGETHER ENDE UP GOIN THERE SEPARATE WAYS AND THEY IT GO BLOOD NOGGA IN YA HOOD , YOU IANT GON BLAM THE NIGGA CUASE THATS STILL YA MANS BLOOD OR NOT . SHIT THAT GO ON IN CALI IS NOTHING LIKE NEW YORK TRUST ME SHIT DIFFERENT MY MAN FROM CALI OUT HERE AND HE KNO SHIT MIXED CRAZY OVER HERE ,
BUT YO DONT SPEAK ON WAT YOU DONT KNO YOU HEARD

NIGGAZ GET KILLED FOR SHIT LIKE THAT IN NEW YORK AHA !!

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » August 29th, 2008, 11:58 am

MOSTLY EVERY OFFICIAL SET THAT I KNOW OF
BUTLER BLOCK CC
SANTANNA BLOCK CC
83GC
ROLLIN 20
ROLLIN 30
116 AVALON
118 EAST COAST
PAYBACK CRIP GANG
55 NHC

BLOODS
ELM ST PIRU
MOB PIRU
ROLLING 20
BRIM
SWANS
BLOOD STONE VILLAN
BPS( SOME ARE QUESTIONABLE SOME R OFFICIAL)

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » August 29th, 2008, 4:07 pm

don u feel kinda wack growin up lets say in southbronx...and claimin santana blocc a milion miles away from where u from.....??? jst a question

Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Emerald

Unread post by 353 » August 29th, 2008, 5:11 pm

Butler Block Crip ? in NY ?
i aint heard about them in a while

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » September 2nd, 2008, 1:55 am

All these sets in newyork are suspect and copycat groups unless somebody from california comes out and say yes we have chapters in these states.........nobody can ever give real names of OGs from california that know of there sets claiming them ...until then there all fake band wagon gangs ....cause the dudes in california dont know these guys in newyork or other eastcoast places

CHOPPERLOC
What city do you live in now?: PARKCHESTER E177 GOONAYS

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » October 15th, 2008, 10:32 pm

ROLLXN 20'S CRXP IS OFFXCXAL
EVERYTHXN ELSE X CANT SPEAK ON

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 15th, 2008, 11:46 pm

everybody knows theres NO rollin 20s in NEWYORK come on how more can you make NY look bad the REALl dudes in newyork must be furiously MAD of these phonie dudes

CHOPPERLOC
What city do you live in now?: PARKCHESTER E177 GOONAYS

Unread post by CHOPPERLOC » October 20th, 2008, 1:43 am

freebanger wrote:everybody knows theres NO rollin 20s in NEWYORK come on how more can you make NY look bad the REALl dudes in newyork must be furiously MAD of these phonie dudes
HOW THE FUCC DOES THAT SOUND??? NIGGAS IS 407

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » October 20th, 2008, 10:41 pm

listen to this phony 4O7 , what a joke these dudes is these days , why dick ride a place where they dont know you your a gang groupie

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 21st, 2008, 6:31 pm

CHOPPERLOC wrote:
freebanger wrote:everybody knows theres NO rollin 20s in NEWYORK come on how more can you make NY look bad the REALl dudes in newyork must be furiously MAD of these phonie dudes
HOW THE mess DOES THAT SOUND??? NIGGAS IS 407

i wana ask u somethin...how does it feel claimin a hood when u never been there and probably never talked to smoeone who ever lived there..basicly how does it feel representing a hood you have nothing to do with?

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Re:

Unread post by tray36 » October 28th, 2008, 10:01 pm

Elevation wrote:its not just on ny its in almost every city outside of cali. NY is actually that last place to get on this b and c shit and it aint even as big as out of towners make it out to be. ny niggas just do it as a fad and a way to pimp a few lil niggas out for money. when i go to ny there aint that many bloods and crips at all. i seen more down here in miami florida than in ny. people just mention ny a lot because anything little thing ny do they get insane amounts of attention and recognition and moslty everybody not from ny likes to look for any reason to hate that city. ny aint a bangin city at all. the gangs up there get no respect at all. it aint even a big factor in ny. when you speak on the fake bloods and crips on the east you need to think about them other cities that are actually controlled by the fakes like newark and baltimore. in ny its the drug crews and block crews that run shit up there.
yea the east coast use to have all drug gangs up and down the east coast they had they own original gangs and a lil bit of bangers from real sets as the youngsters grew up they want to bang instead of the traditional eastcoast drug gang ...these drug gangs use to str8 controll the streets every hood ,pj ,had they own drug gang thats what it needs to go back to original clicks and possies ,crews ,east coast is for the super hustlers cause thats what you gotta be to get some money real money over here and if you not makin money you wont live comfortable on the east coast