Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Unread post by Mcminister » November 4th, 2008, 11:57 pm

why don all of yall just bang democrat

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Re:

Unread post by Silencioso » November 5th, 2008, 2:41 pm

tray36 wrote:
Elevation wrote:its not just on ny its in almost every city outside of cali. NY is actually that last place to get on this b and c shit and it aint even as big as out of towners make it out to be. ny niggas just do it as a fad and a way to pimp a few lil niggas out for money. when i go to ny there aint that many bloods and crips at all. i seen more down here in miami florida than in ny. people just mention ny a lot because anything little thing ny do they get insane amounts of attention and recognition and moslty everybody not from ny likes to look for any reason to hate that city. ny aint a bangin city at all. the gangs up there get no respect at all. it aint even a big factor in ny. when you speak on the fake bloods and crips on the east you need to think about them other cities that are actually controlled by the fakes like newark and baltimore. in ny its the drug crews and block crews that run shit up there.
yea the east coast use to have all drug gangs up and down the east coast they had they own original gangs and a lil bit of bangers from real sets as the youngsters grew up they want to bang instead of the traditional eastcoast drug gang ...these drug gangs use to str8 controll the streets every hood ,pj ,had they own drug gang thats what it needs to go back to original clicks and possies ,crews ,east coast is for the super hustlers cause thats what you gotta be to get some money real money over here and if you not makin money you wont live comfortable on the east coast
Before the drug gang era NY had traditional street gangs like the Black Spades, Savage Nomads etc. New York has had street gangs since the 1800's. NY is just getting back to its roots. It's still lame repping an LA gang, though.

freebanger
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Baltimore

Unread post by freebanger » November 5th, 2008, 4:26 pm

man theres so many gangs from chicago and california in so many states its wild but then you have WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY more fals claimers which is worst that goes for sur and norte and asian gangs to

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 11th, 2008, 9:58 pm

its a rare few real la sets out here plain and simple the ones i named are the only official ones that i know of met put in work on put in work with or hung or grew up with period lets leave it at that

DCDamu
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DCDamu » November 13th, 2008, 3:56 pm

Who gives a fu-- who originated what? The niggas that started the shit are mostly dead anyway, soldier on niggas.
You don't see Mexicans arguing amongst each other over what city they shit started in, they just bang on the brothers
regardless. You don't see #%@&#%@ Italians disputing which city in Italy their respective family came from. Because at this
point in time, it doesn't matter, what matters is where you at now and what you're doing with your time. Niggas who got
a gang with some organization to them need to focus more on what they can do to lessen their casualties and make that
paper

BBA
What city do you live in now?: NJ

Unread post by BBA » December 30th, 2008, 6:19 pm

UBN THAT5 WH0 0FF1CIAL N ALL MY 0THER HXMME5 BANGN that BLXXDY 5TH FUKK 3V3RYTH1NG 3L5E ANYTH1NG LE55 THEN EMU I5 FUKKD UP

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 9th, 2009, 7:45 pm

BBA wrote:UBN THAT5 WH0 0FF1CIAL N ALL MY 0THER HXMME5 BANGN that BLXXDY 5TH #%@& 3V3RYTH1NG 3L5E ANYTH1NG LE55 THEN EMU I5 #%@& UP
^^ TIPICAL EASTCOAST WANNABEE... UBN NIGGAS ARE THE FAKEST NIGGAS AROUND... LIKE THAT NINE TRAY FAGGOT SH**

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 18th, 2009, 1:46 am

EASTCOAST UBN IS THE FAKEST BLOOD CLAIMERS OF THE EASTCOAST there all switchin to ,,,,,NYB ,,, BBA ,,,,AMBSVN ,,,,, fake Piru sets ,,,,,fake miller sets,,,,fake 59 brim sets,,,,,,,fake made up bullshits LIES

a westcoast dude come to NY they suck his dick like he a African king and real newyork niggas be laughin at them even the REAL connected crips and bloods in newyork laugh at the fake gang groupies sweating them

NEWYORK AND NEWJERSEY AND BALTIMORE AND JUST PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ENTIRE EASTCOAST IS LAND OF THE " FAKE BLOODS AND CRIPS " THERE IS NO MONEY AND FUTURE IN GANGS JUST FLEONY RECORDS AND DEATH ASS HOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Is plauged with fake bloods and crips faker than fuck there all a bunch of internet online forum typing myspace Dvd old wesycoast movie collecting study gang thugg nerds on the low.
if your not from westcoast LA or be out there stop your gay nut ridin fantasies be proud of your state is a fad for you fags to dick ride another state and hood especially if they dont know you and your calling them blowing up there cell phones and myspace pages to get down or ask can you come to california and ride there nutz in person they will use you like a Ho you groupies
you wait until you fucked your life up sittin prison saying gang life is wack and i have no future now no jobb just a thugg bum LMAOF
same goes for BPSN , VL , GD

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:27 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!

Grip

Unread post by Grip » January 29th, 2009, 10:10 pm

LOL@ this entire thread. People can say and be anything they want to be on the internet. LOL!!!

The fact is, the assasination of Edward Byrne by David McCreary (ordered by Pappy mason) changed NYC forever. Once Guiliani took over, real NYC Black Gangsters/Mobsters were no more. They were either locked up, gave up the game, moved to other cities, opened up businesses(clubs) or tried to get into the music industry. Also, NYC has a real Police Department. One like no other in the world. We got 40,000 of those muggs. LA has 8,000 and Chicago less than that. If anyone came to NYC and set up shop, they would get shut down in matter of months. They would be in Attica, Sing-Sing, Clinton, or with the FEDS soon after. Hell, the Mafia can't even operate like they want to no more.

As far as all this Blood and Crip follishness is concern, please. That isht ain't real in NYC. I can't figure why the young NYC cats idiolize the Cali gangs so much. When I was growing up in Harlem, I never heard of Crips and Bloods. NYC was all about Fat Cat, Supreme, and other NYC cats. I heard the legends like Bumpy, Frank, Guy, Nicky, Wallace, The Council, and many others. Hell, California was a place where rich people lived and white blondes walk down the streets with poodles to most black folks in NYC. We didn't know about LA Gangs when I was a kid. John SIngleton black folks out here about LA with his movie Boys N the Hood, but the fact was if you grew in NYC when I did, you wanted to be like NYC cats. Now these kids are bugging out claiming Cali gangs, but ain't doing shit. Fact is, and I won't go into details, most of the real NYC gangstas are in other cities. The NYPD and the RICO laws have chased them out. There are still some cats holding it down in the burroughs and doing what NYCers do best (make money). But you won't see them claiming their hoods and flashing gang signs because that ain't NYC isht nor is that safe when you are involved in real isht.

All in all, I like what has happened in NYC. It's still dangerous in spots, but it's much safer than it use to be. I'm down south now, but visit NYC often. Other big cities are just a mayor away from having their criminal activities shut down too. All it takes is money to increase the number of cops, detectives, and special units and a mayor like Guiliani who hates gangsters and criminals period. He maybe a racist, but he went after his own people first. If you get someone like him, with the funds, watch how fast the streets get cleaned up. And watch how many blacks and latinos go to prison for long stints.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » February 1st, 2009, 5:23 am

Grip wrote:LOL@ this entire thread. People can say and be anything they want to be on the internet. LOL!!!

The fact is, the assasination of Edward Byrne by David McCreary (ordered by Pappy mason) changed NYC forever. Once Guiliani took over, real NYC Black Gangsters/Mobsters were no more. They were either locked up, gave up the game, moved to other cities, opened up businesses(clubs) or tried to get into the music industry. Also, NYC has a real Police Department. One like no other in the world. We got 40,000 of those muggs. LA has 8,000 and Chicago less than that. If anyone came to NYC and set up shop, they would get shut down in matter of months. They would be in Attica, Sing-Sing, Clinton, or with the FEDS soon after. Hell, the Mafia can't even operate like they want to no more.

As far as all this Blood and Crip follishness is concern, please. That isht ain't real in NYC. I can't figure why the young NYC cats idiolize the Cali gangs so much. When I was growing up in Harlem, I never heard of Crips and Bloods. NYC was all about Fat Cat, Supreme, and other NYC cats. I heard the legends like Bumpy, Frank, Guy, Nicky, Wallace, The Council, and many others. Hell, California was a place where rich people lived and white blondes walk down the streets with poodles to most black folks in NYC. We didn't know about LA Gangs when I was a kid. John SIngleton black folks out here about LA with his movie Boys N the Hood, but the fact was if you grew in NYC when I did, you wanted to be like NYC cats. Now these kids are bugging out claiming Cali gangs, but ain't doing shit. Fact is, and I won't go into details, most of the real NYC gangstas are in other cities. The NYPD and the RICO laws have chased them out. There are still some cats holding it down in the burroughs and doing what NYCers do best (make money). But you won't see them claiming their hoods and flashing gang signs because that ain't NYC isht nor is that safe when you are involved in real isht.

All in all, I like what has happened in NYC. It's still dangerous in spots, but it's much safer than it use to be. I'm down south now, but visit NYC often. Other big cities are just a mayor away from having their criminal activities shut down too. All it takes is money to increase the number of cops, detectives, and special units and a mayor like Guiliani who hates gangsters and criminals period. He maybe a racist, but he went after his own people first. If you get someone like him, with the funds, watch how fast the streets get cleaned up. And watch how many blacks and latinos go to prison for long stints.

AGREED 100% these them " New " newyork dudes they lost and looking for a friend if you wanna claim and bang go to LA or chi be real about it go risk ya life in cali , cause newyork is NOT gangland them days is over in NY gangs come and go but hustling is always a Ny thing
REAL bloods and Crips in NEWYORK dont even fuck with Fakes and they dont even be broadcasting they are REALLY tied in with Cali B AND C gangs the fakes be flaggin and fake in it

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » February 1st, 2009, 5:24 am

Grip wrote:LOL@ this entire thread. People can say and be anything they want to be on the internet. LOL!!!

AGREED 100% these them " New " newyork dudes they lost and looking for a friend if you wanna claim and bang go to LA or chi be real about it go risk ya life in cali , cause newyork is NOT gangland them days is over in NY gangs come and go but hustling is always a Ny thing
REAL bloods and Crips in NEWYORK dont even fuck with Fakes and they dont even be broadcasting they are REALLY tied in with Cali B AND C gangs the fakes be flaggin and fake in it

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » March 15th, 2009, 12:26 am

man there some Fake blood in newyork that call there self Bountyhunters 911/set trippin lot boys and there like cheerleaders for everytime a record come out with the word blood in it ... thats pathetic and then you got ......Fake Nhb 20z calling there self homicide bloods and there no high or barely any death rate of gang bangin in newyork and another ......Fake blood gang called Hatboys ???

are these just lost kids or just out work felons misleading kids into a fanatsy delusional

allblackmax

Unread post by allblackmax » April 25th, 2009, 4:52 pm

I'm new to the forum and it may have already been said but,

I grew up in NY in the 70s, 80s, 90s, and I visit often even today. NY has always been about drug crews, dudes gettin together to get money; fuck that bangin shit. When I was growin up in NY in the 80s we heard about that west coast bangin' shit but we didn't respect it. The thought of killin somebody over a color was stupid to us. It was all about money in our hood; who had the cars, clothes, houses, and hoes. You did have some original gangs like Deceps in Brooklyn, Lo-lifes, some say 5%ers, but that's about it.

ahmeng
What city do you live in now?: ny

Unread post by ahmeng » April 27th, 2009, 2:43 pm

yea i know what you talking about

most fucking blood bangers in new york are pussy they roam around in little groups and get smacked around by Asians 95% of the time and some that I know they really hold it down like some niggaz that i met in rikers island i was in rikers for about half a year and my nigga ace and crudz from g shine they got their shit going on i dont know if their blood shit is real or not lol

cools78
What city do you live in now?: brooklyn

Re:

Unread post by cools78 » May 6th, 2009, 12:30 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:another thing why do eastcaost niggas play with rank and OG status ....they give that shit out , and give they self OG status like its candy a piece of gum ..." oh im a 3 start general ...... what the fu-- clownish shit is that ? niggas 22 years old calling there self OG this an that ..........LOL

niggas dont understand rank over here , and level of respect and how you earn your stripes as a reputable nigga at least this new generation dont , original newyork niggas do

after 95 is when this " new " Newyork started , after the true gangsters died and the rest got swept up by the feds/government after the crack years. i find more original newyorkers down south now.

HEY MAN ... I FEEL EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE SAYING . I AM A CRIP FROM NYC . MY SET REALLY HAS TIES TO CALI ... ALOT DONT . WHEN IT FIRST STARTED OUT HERE IT WASNT SO SATURATED WITH SETS THERE WAS ONLY LIKE 7 REAL CRIP HOODS THAT ALL HAD TIES TO LA THEN IT GOT OUTTA CONTROL ...

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » May 13th, 2009, 12:02 am

HEY SHIT MIGRATES THATS WHAT HAPPENS IN HISTORY EVERYWHERE , BUT THE REAL HAVE TO BE SEPERATED FROM THE FAKES ....JUST LIKE OTHER STATES DONT LIKE NEWYORK OR NEW JERSEY NIGGAS HUSTLING IN THERE STATES

BACK IN THE DAYS : D.C. AND PHILLY AND BALTIMORE AND DOWN SOUTH NIGGAZ .......HATED NEWYORK NIGGAZ COMING TO THERE STATE SETTING UP SHOP AND HUSTLING SELLING DRUGS , BEING FLASHY AND FLOSSING THERE NEW CUSTOM CARS AND JEWELRY...

NOW ITS L.A. AND N.Y. AND EASTCOAST NIGGAZ MERGING GANGS ...SHIT HAPPENS

BUT... FAKES AND SNITCHES AND FAD COPYCATS GOTS TO GO , THEY ARE CLOWNS , NET BANGERS AND POSERS NEED TO BE EXPOSED

BBA

Unread post by BBA » June 1st, 2009, 10:27 pm

NINE TR3Y BBA ALL DAY BILLY B THE WAY WERE MY EMU G'S AT? OR IS THIS SITE FULL OF UBN HATERS YALL IS FUNNY YALL KEEP ME ENTERTAINED WE OUT HER THE TR3Y I5 REAL 5TRONG EAST KOAST N DOWN SOUTH IS 93 TAKEOVA IF IT AINT BILLY ITS SILLY EASTSIDE 2 MY UBN GS

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 2nd, 2009, 1:44 am

BBA wrote:NINE TR3Y BBA ALL DAY BILLY B THE WAY WERE MY EMU G'S AT? OR IS THIS SITE FULL OF UBN HATERS YALL IS FUNNY YALL KEEP ME ENTERTAINED WE OUT HER THE TR3Y I5 REAL 5TRONG EAST KOAST N DOWN SOUTH IS 93 TAKEOVA IF IT AINT BILLY ITS SILLY EASTSIDE 2 MY UBN GS
DECEPTICONS IS OFFICIAL ....DRUG GANGS ARE OFFICIAL ........THATS IT , .....93FAKES IS THE GANG OF SHAME STARTED BY FAKES AND WILL FO EVER LABELED FAKES

BBA

Unread post by BBA » July 21st, 2009, 12:34 pm

Myself wrote:
BBA wrote:NINE TR3Y BBA ALL DAY BILLY B THE WAY WERE MY EMU G'S AT? OR IS THIS SITE FULL OF UBN HATERS YALL IS FUNNY YALL KEEP ME ENTERTAINED WE OUT HER THE TR3Y I5 REAL 5TRONG EAST KOAST N DOWN SOUTH IS 93 TAKEOVA IF IT AINT BILLY ITS SILLY EASTSIDE 2 MY UBN GS
DECEPTICONS IS OFFICIAL ....DRUG GANGS ARE OFFICIAL ........THATS IT , .....93FAKES IS THE GANG OF SHAME STARTED BY FAKES AND WILL FO EVER LABELED FAKES

NINE TR3Y IS REALER THEN YOU WILL EVER BE YOU PROLLY A OLD HEAD THAT SPEND WAY 2 MUCH TIME ON HERE SUKKN EASTKOAST DIKK, YOUR NOT OFFICIAL 93 UBN G'Z UP THE KOOKOUT WAS LOVELY 16 YEARS STRONG AND STILL GOING HAPPY BELATED B DAY 2 MY BILLYS

EASTSIDE YOU KANT SPELL wESt without the ES ( E to the S TR3Y B THE BEST)

Klaxon
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Klaxon » July 22nd, 2009, 3:11 am

Decepticons? Was that name taken from the Transformers cartoon/movie? Not trying to hate or anything, but thats the only place I've ever heard that name.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » August 12th, 2009, 11:15 pm

NINE TR3Y IS REALER THEN YOU WILL EVER BE YOU PROLLY A OLD HEAD THAT SPEND WAY 2 MUCH TIME ON HERE SUKKN EASTKOAST DIKK, YOUR NOT OFFICIAL 93 UBN G'Z UP THE KOOKOUT WAS LOVELY 16 YEARS STRONG AND STILL GOING HAPPY BELATED B DAY 2 MY BILLYS

EASTSIDE YOU KANT SPELL wESt without the ES ( E to the S TR3Y B THE BEST)

FROM THE WORDS OF A PROUDE FAKE OFFBRAND DICK HEAD ....WOW , CATS IS PROUD TO BE FAKE THIS IS A NEW ERA AND GENERATION 16YRS OF STUPIDITY

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » August 31st, 2009, 1:59 pm

HOW the HELL DO I GET TO SHELL BEACH AND WHY IZ IT ALWAYS NIGHT TIME HERE- I CANT REMEMBER SHYT!!!!!!!!!!!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » September 13th, 2009, 6:56 am

FROM WHAT IM TOLD AND BEEN PROVEN......IS THERE ARE A FEW REAL CALIFORNIA TIED SETS IN NEWYORK CITY AND NEW JERSEY OTHER STATEZ :

BLOODS

DOUBLE II - INGLEWOOD FAMILY N.j. Only
NHB 20s
BOUNTY HUNTERZ
128 INFAMOUS - PUEBLO BISHOPS
FAMILY SWANZ
62 BRIMZ - N.J.
FRUIT TOWNZ BRIMZ - N.J.
PAS DENVER LANEZ - N.j and Bmore Only
FRUIT TOWN PIRUZ

CRIPS :
________

GRAPE ST N.J.
UNDERGROUND CRIPS
NHC

ALL THESE SETS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TIED TO CALIFORNIA AND OFFICIAL

FROM WHAT IS SAID " .........ALL OTHER SETS NOT MENTIONED ARE CONSIDERED FAKE !! ......OR SUSPECT CLAIMERS FALSE FLAGGERS !!!........ FROM THE OLD NEWYORK FAKE UBN GANGS !!! ......OR INTERNET MYSPACE GANGS !!!!....... OR HIPHOP MUSIC CLAIMERS ASKING TO DO SONGS WITH REAL BANGERS !!......MOSTLY HIGHSCHOOL KIDS JOING THE HIPHOP GANG FAD !!!!! FROM THE EASTCOAST AND DIRTY SOUTH !!!

LIKE OR LEAVE IT.....

aceduce
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by aceduce » September 13th, 2009, 8:38 am

Myself wrote:FROM WHAT IM TOLD AND BEEN PROVEN......IS THERE ARE A FEW REAL CALIFORNIA TIED SETS IN NEWYORK CITY AND NEW JERSEY OTHER STATEZ :

BLOODS

NHB 20s
BOUNTY HUNTERZ
FAMILY SWANZ
62 BRIMZ - N.J.
FRUIT TOWNZ BRIMZ - N.J.
FRUIT TOWN PIRUZ

CRIPS :
________

GRAPE ST N.J.
UNDERGROUND CRIPS
NHC

FROM WHAT IS SAID " .........ALL OTHER SETS NOT MENTIONED ARE CONSIDERED FAKE !! ......OR SUSPECT CLAIMERS FALSE FLAGGERS !!!........ FROM THE OLD NEWYORK FAKE UBN GANGS !!! ......OR INTERNET MYSPACE GANGS !!!!....... OR HIPHOP MUSIC CLAIMERS ASKING TO DO SONGS WITH REAL BANGERS !!......MOSTLY HIGHSCHOOL KIDS JOING THE HIPHOP GANG FAD !!!!! FROM THE EASTCOAST AND DIRTY SOUTH !!!

LIKE OR LEAVE IT.....
but even these sets u named are fake becaue no one from cali knows these guys and these guys be the only ones giving shout outs to cali and shit while cali dont even know they exist, not to mention the fact that these out of towners have no business claiming those gangs u named anyways since they didnt grow up in those neighborhoods in cali, thats like joining a gang for no reason, its some bitch ass shit. its like in los ngeles your from neighborhood 20 blood because you live in that neighborhood and grew up with the poeple from that hood and shit, so thats ur culture, what u about and shit, but tell me how/why someone from new york would want to be from neighborhood blood rollin 20s? just because some fool moved from los angeles around them and now they whole life is about being a blood ovber night? thats some clown shit if you ask me.

thats why i say bloods and crips dont have no bidness being anywhere else except LA, everywhere else its some clown shit and wannabee shit, just niggas from the hoods in new york are fascinated with la gangs because of rap music, hip hop made it the "in thing"

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » September 16th, 2009, 11:08 pm

aceduce wrote:
Myself wrote:FROM WHAT IM TOLD AND BEEN PROVEN......IS THERE ARE A FEW REAL CALIFORNIA TIED SETS IN NEWYORK CITY AND NEW JERSEY OTHER STATEZ :

BLOODS

NHB 20s
BOUNTY HUNTERZ
FAMILY SWANZ
62 BRIMZ - N.J.
FRUIT TOWNZ BRIMZ - N.J.
FRUIT TOWN PIRUZ

CRIPS :
________

GRAPE ST N.J.
UNDERGROUND CRIPS
NHC

LIKE OR LEAVE IT.....
but even these sets u named are fake becaue no one from cali knows these guys and these guys be the only ones giving shout outs to cali and shit while cali dont even know they exist, not to mention the fact that these out of towners have no business claiming those gangs u named anyways since they didnt grow up in those neighborhoods in cali, thats like joining a gang for no reason, its some bitch ass shit. its like in los ngeles your from neighborhood 20 blood because you live in that neighborhood and grew up with the poeple from that hood and shit, so thats ur culture, what u about and shit, but tell me how/why someone from new york would want to be from neighborhood blood rollin 20s? just because some fool moved from los angeles around them and now they whole life is about being a blood ovber night? thats some clown shit if you ask me.

thats why i say bloods and crips dont have no bidness being anywhere else except LA, everywhere else its some clown shit and wannabee shit, just niggas from the hoods in new york are fascinated with la gangs because of rap music, hip hop made it the "in thing"
I WAS FEELING THE SAME WAY ....AND I STILL DO , BUT I DID MEET SOME CALI DUDES IN NEWYORK HANGIN IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS........AND THEY HAVE THE ( N.Y. AND N.J. ) DUDES FLYING BACK OUT IN LOS ANGELES HANGING IN THERE NEIGHBORHOODS !! ....

YOU WILL FIND SOME NEWYORK AND NEWJERSEY DUDES IN LOS ANGELES !! ...

THE BLOODS I MET HAD FAMILY IN NEWYORK AND THATS WHY THEY WERE THERE , SO I SEE WHY THAT CONNECTION STARTED .......BUT !!!!!!!! THAT WAS JUST 2 DUDES FROM SOUTHCENTRAL...THE REST IS WHATEVER CANT SPEAK ON

MOST ARE FAKE ON THE EASTCOAST AND SOUTH STATES

SO THERE IS AN EXCEPTION TO EVERY RULE ........BUT THE MAJORITY IS REALLY FAKING IT ALOT OF THEM ARE ....THEY JUST WAKE UP AND CLAIM WITH OUT EVER KNOWING A DUDE FROM LOS ANGELES !! -
FAKE FAKE , BRIMS , FAKE FAKE PIRUS , FAKE FAKE BLOOD STONE VILLIANS , FAKE FAKE ,MILLERS , FAKE FAKE DENVER LANES.....FAKE CRIPS TOO

Cane
If in the United States: South Dakota
What city do you live in now?: clarksville

Unread post by Cane » October 3rd, 2009, 2:03 am

I moved to tennessee from L.A. 7 years ago. This down south bangin is retarded. When these cats meet somebody from Cali they ask all these questions about gangs.they even tried to ask me for connections to real bangers. Its sad

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » November 22nd, 2009, 11:05 pm

Cane wrote:I moved to tennessee from L.A. 7 years ago. This down south bangin is retarded. When these cats meet somebody from Cali they ask all these questions about gangs.they even tried to ask me for connections to real bangers. Its sad
YEAH THATS MOSTLY EVERYWHERE THEY HAVE FAKE CLAIMING CALI GANGS .....CHICAGO GOES THRU THE SAME SHIT ,

REAL NIGGAz WHO ARE CONNECTED TO L.A. GANGS BE OUT THERE IN L.A.

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » November 25th, 2009, 5:57 am

by cools78 on Wed May 06, 2009 12:30 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:
another thing why do eastcaost niggas play with rank and OG status ....they give that shit out , and give they self OG status like its candy a piece of gum ..." oh im a 3 start general ...... what the fu-- clownish shit is that ? niggas 22 years old calling there self OG this an that ..........LOL

niggas dont understand rank over here , and level of respect and how you earn your stripes as a reputable nigga at least this new generation dont , original newyork niggas do

after 95 is when this " new " Newyork started , after the true gangsters died and the rest got swept up by the feds/government after the crack years. i find more original newyorkers down south now.

HEY MAN ... I FEEL EVERYTHING YOU GUYS ARE SAYING . I AM A CRIP FROM NYC . MY SET REALLY HAS TIES TO CALI ... ALOT DONT . WHEN IT FIRST STARTED OUT HERE IT WASNT SO SATURATED WITH SETS THERE WAS ONLY LIKE 7 REAL CRIP HOODS THAT ALL HAD TIES TO LA THEN IT GOT OUTTA CONTROL ...

you can have ties that dont make you "official"your still fake ridin dick my nig and with a name like ny pueblo you should be ashamed to even talk here you fake pueblo nigga and 93 trey is rubbish to say it nice the older nigga that retirin "" o.gs"give yall respect because they are tired off bangin but the y.g and b.g believe me dont respect yall and a lot of o.g dont either and you brownchucks you from barlem right why you on here talkin about BS you from if you from l.a. and a banger you would laugh at post like this i know you aint from a real l.a set

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » November 25th, 2009, 6:04 am

not to mention the fact that these out of towners have no business claiming those gangs u named anyways since they didnt grow up in those neighborhoods in cali, thats like joining a gang for no reason, its some bitch ass shit. its like in los ngeles your from neighborhood 20 blood because you live in that neighborhood and grew up with the poeple from that hood and shit, so thats ur culture, what u about and shit, but tell me how/why someone from new york would want to be from neighborhood blood rollin 20s? just because some fool moved from los angeles around them and now they whole life is about being a blood ovber night? thats some clown shit if you ask me.

that right no exeption even if they hang with niggaz in la flying back to nj of ny i got fam that yused to come to the hood allways they was from new orleans and that dont make them nhf stupid niggaz yall really the reason why every other race hates us and laughs at us and even out of usa niggaz hat usa niggaz at fisrt i didn't understand why nigga hate us in other country but now i do its these stupid niggaz uin the linelight real niggaz are allways backstage so the lime light niggaz is what the world see allways extra shit out with their gimmicks imbarrasing

Villain52Joker
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Orlando

Unread post by Villain52Joker » December 11th, 2009, 5:11 pm

Rollin 50s bloodstone villains, nhb Rollin 20s, sex money murder 252. Datz all I no in southside that ain't on tht 5 shitt

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 11th, 2009, 7:24 pm

IF's are in NJ.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - East Coast - U.S.A.”