Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
DIRTC
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: NY

Re: Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Unread post by DIRTC » November 22nd, 2013, 8:43 pm

^ lol must of been downtown. But ayo dyin n killin somebody for a set is as real as it gets. Ties or not. So im tired of hearing "ny fakes, wannabes" . Lemme school yall niggas on this site who never been to ny in yall lives. At the end of the day, all this gang bangin shit is FAKE, EVERYBODY FRAUDS. Westcoast, eastcoast, midwest, down south. Niggas gang bangin for the wrong reasons. whatever u claimin, folk, crip, people, blood, you FAKE. the niggas who started yo shit did NOT start it to hurt yo hood. This shit was started to protect yo ppl n heal yo neighborhood n all u mf'ers go against everything they died for n stood for when they made this shit. so who df is a LA nigga to tell a NY nigga how to "bang". We all lost n we all mislead. Wake df up. #100

Bada55Nh
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Mohegan lake

Re:

Unread post by Bada55Nh » April 15th, 2014, 12:04 am

@1 wrote:i would say that all Blood and Crip sets in New York are wanna be sets. They are about nothing, just copy cat sets that want to belong, and as New Yorkers, those youngsters should be ashamed of their actions. New York City is now an official bandwagon city. Never thought I would live to see that., so there are no OGs from LA that went to NY, it is all imaginary folklore.
Yu may have been rite around the time of this post but things as changed and some hoods been around close to 20 years now and shit is real I have to many dead homies and to many homies behind the wall over gang related crimes I'm from South side 55 NHC 111ave r50s and I been from here for goin on 12 years and shit only seems to be gettin crazy becuz wen I first started bangin we was only beefing with near by blood nayborhoods and sum personal crip tension was there but the new thing that is startin to take place in ny is the whole card factor as far as NHC card gangsta card and so on and this is were things are goin outta control becuz the way the hoods are set up out here most crip hoods are rite next to other crip hoods and blood hoods would be on the other side of town or a good ten 15 bloccz away but now with enemies so close things are really startin to change