Meeting a Grape Street in Irvington NJ

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » January 15th, 2008, 3:54 am

wow..so ur saying ur OOOG put u on..when the fuck have u ever heard of a OOOG puttin someone onto a hood?

Chize

When does an OOOG put someone into a hood?

Unread post by Chize » January 15th, 2008, 7:40 pm

When that OOOG respects the individual, believes that the individual can benefit the set, and when the feeling is mutual. I haven't let him nor my set down nor has he nor they.

C's up to my Cuzzins!

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 16th, 2008, 12:12 am

Trust me homie I live in Compton and u aint from SSCC and your so called "OOOG" must be smoked out cuhz aint no 55 yr old nicca from Compton gonna be in NYC puttin on old white dudes. You in some other planet homie and you probably belong in some mental facility. CC sets are not puttin on eastcoast niggas period let alone old white dudes no matter how "down" they think they are. Real hoods don't "bless in" niggas anyway everybody gotta earn they stripes. These ny niggas got all this Crip and blood shit twisted so I say 100% of these eastcoast niggas is fake until they come to the hood and get put on for real

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » January 16th, 2008, 1:54 am

im not a crip or blood but im with this guy^

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Meeting a Grape Street in Irvington NJ

Unread post by TeeKay » January 20th, 2008, 5:26 am

rocstar wrote:
Chize wrote:I'm 47 and White, SSCC from Long Island NY. I'm not a cop, and whenever I join a new forum it usually takes me three months before people trust me.
LOL at a 47 year old white man claiming COMPTON Crip from Long Island NY. You got put on when you was 42?
I wounder if that line went over the other posters heads, Come on..dude mustn be serious on this...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » January 20th, 2008, 5:30 am

Come on dudes, he aint serious, HES JUST JOKING, he has to be...

Chize

Unread post by Chize » January 24th, 2008, 9:57 pm

Well, I finally got to meet a 103 Grape. We met at Valley Fair. He invited me to his Crib on Crescent Lane and we shared a lot of history.

Chize

Unread post by Chize » January 24th, 2008, 9:57 pm

Well, I finally got to meet a 103 Grape. We met at Valley Fair. He invited me to his Crib on Crescent Lane and we shared a lot of history.

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » January 28th, 2008, 8:45 am

ive never heard of some1 meeting up with a nigga, and then randomnly tellin niggaz bout ya hood, and tellin niggaz biut all ya history. my nigga u fake, just deal with it, u prolly a cop. a 47 year old cop, that is curious to find out what bangin is like, and is gonna get ya wig twisted once u talk 2 the right nigga, good luck tho

Chize

Unread post by Chize » January 28th, 2008, 8:59 pm

Bang 187

History is what we Loc have. History is what we Loc share. And I'm thankful that one of the 103 Grapes met me at Valley Fair, took me to his Crib, and we shared history.

When people meet me, they realize that I'm real. Say what you say, think what you think, but I know who I am and my crew and associates appreciate that.

And why do you keep thinking I'm a cop? Use your brains. The NYPD aint gonna have a white 48 year old tryin to infiltrate some gangs. They're more likely to have a blacc 25 year old. Use your brain Cuz. Use your brain!! It'll keep you out of trouble.

C's up!

Bubsy

Chize

Unread post by Chize » January 28th, 2008, 9:00 pm

Bang 187

History is what we Loc have. History is what we Loc share. And I'm thankful that one of the 103 Grapes met me at Valley Fair, took me to his Crib, and we shared history.

When people meet me, they realize that I'm real. Say what you say, think what you think, but I know who I am and my crew and associates appreciate that.

And why do you keep thinking I'm a cop? Use your brains. The NYPD aint gonna have a white 48 year old tryin to infiltrate some gangs. They're more likely to have a blacc 25 year old. Use your brain Cuz. Use your brain!! It'll keep you out of trouble.

C's up!

Bubsy

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » January 30th, 2008, 6:06 pm

LOL FUNNY STEEZE FOOFER

OG Cabrini
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OG Cabrini » January 30th, 2008, 8:32 pm

Im gonna have to agree with erryone else hurr. eitha this guy iz lying bout the whole situation or this gang he claimz iz mad corrupt, a bunch of fakez. im leanin towards the first one tho, aint no cripz(real or fake) that are gonna swear in a 42 year old white guy named bob with no past bangin experience. do urself a favour bob n stop livin a lie, diggin urself deeper errytime u say sumthin.

fitteddaboss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: charleston

Unread post by fitteddaboss » April 20th, 2008, 3:58 pm

i neva got that cuz there is now actual grape street in irvington or newark..but theres a grove street so i guess thats close enough :lol: ...but i know a dude from irvington who use 2 stay rockin purple....

Chize

Unread post by Chize » April 22nd, 2008, 8:43 pm

Yo,
The Cuzzin that I met was from whatever the new name is for Crescent Lane and from sharin history with him, I'm confident he's 100% Loc (and Grape).

Newark and East Orange seem blooded out. But Irvington seems to be ruled by my Cuzzins.

Where I work, in "Far Rocc" we all try to get along. So a shout out to my 51st Side Edgemere O-Heads, my 56th St side "Clicc Clacc Gang", my 52 Hoover NGC's from 43rd, my Rollin 60's on Mott, my 81st Grape Streets, my G-Stones from Ozone Park (Watt Up John Adams!!) and Pomonocc , my GGC from Jamaica Hills, my Redstones from Springfield Gardens/Laurelton/Jamaica, my G-Shine bloods from the 40's and my 70-G's from OV and the 60's!

RED EMPORER7

Unread post by RED EMPORER7 » April 29th, 2008, 11:25 am

wizdom wrote:Irvington is definately Crip City. But Irvington probably got put on by them Newark Grape Street which is actually on Grape Street in Newark. i doubt they connect with the Grape Street Watts kause they been six starring it since forever. but they hella deep in Newark. A lot of em attend Hillside H.S.
THERES NO STREET KALLED GRAPE ST. IN NEWARK AT ALL..............THE GRAPES IN NEWARK WELL THE BROTHERS WHO STARTED IT WERE FROM HYATT KOURT AND PENNINGTON KOURT DOWN IN THE IRONBOUND SEKTION OF NEWARK THEY WERE KLAIMING A SET KALLED 3RD WORLD CRIPS AT FIRST THEN A KOUPLE OF BROTHERS FROM DOWN THERE WENT OUT TO WATTS AND HOOKED UP WITH SOME GRAPES THEY KNEW AND BOUGHT THE GRAPE SET BAKK TO HYATT KOURT AND PENNINGTON KOURT THEY WERE THE FIRST PEOPLE KLAIMING GRAPE IN NEWARK IT ALL SPREAD FROM THEM

Chize

Unread post by Chize » April 29th, 2008, 7:01 pm

Hey Redemporer7

The grapes that I met with in Irvington are 103 Grapes and, from sharing history with them, I KNOW they are legit. Where exactly are the grapes in Newark affiliated with in La? I'd like to meet them, and I'm planning a trip out to LA in August or September so I'd like to meet as many grapes in LA as possible and talk with them about their East Coast Cuzzins.

RED EMPORER7

Unread post by RED EMPORER7 » April 29th, 2008, 7:29 pm

HYATT KOURT /PENNINGTON KOURT..............THOSE ARE PROJEKTS THAT ARE PAST DOWNTOWN NEWARK

Chize

Unread post by Chize » April 30th, 2008, 8:55 pm

Hey Red Emporium 7

Thanks.
3RD WORLD CRIPS sounds like a wannabee set to me, but if the Cuzzins from the projects you mentioned are real Grape, I'd love to meet them and I'll probably bring along a couple of my Grape Street Cuzzins from Far Rocc. I can do the research online, but It'll be easier if you could just tell me where these projects are. You said they are past downtown Newark. I know Irvington very well but not Newark. The only area of Newark that I know well is Rosevelle Ave near Park Ave (since my allergy MD and my pediatriian was there when I was a child) and the area known as "Down Necc" since many of my relatives lived there years ago (I think now they call it the "Ironbound Section".

Actually, I wouldn't mind meeting you as well. If you ever feel comfortable meeting me I can bring along one of my Loc if you want, or one of my blood homies if you'd prefer.

U can email me at crippybob@gmail.com. That's my myspace address too.

Bob

LEATHAFACE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LEATHAFACE » May 1st, 2008, 10:43 pm

LMAO ^^^^^ PURE COMEDY.........................

RED EMPORER7

Unread post by RED EMPORER7 » May 1st, 2008, 10:53 pm

LEATHAFACE wrote:LMAO ^^^^^ PURE COMEDY.........................

WORD UP!!! THIS MUTHA FUKKA TLKN BOUT MEETIN MUTHA FUKKAS TAKE HIS ASS DWN THERE IF HE WANT TALKIN BOUT HIZ NAME BOB

RED EMPORER7

Unread post by RED EMPORER7 » May 1st, 2008, 10:57 pm

Chize wrote:Hey Red Emporium 7

Thanks.
3RD WORLD CRIPS sounds like a wannabee set to me, but if the Cuzzins from the projects you mentioned are real Grape, I'd love to meet them and I'll probably bring along a couple of my Grape Street Cuzzins from Far Rocc. I can do the research online, but It'll be easier if you could just tell me where these projects are. You said they are past downtown Newark. I know Irvington very well but not Newark. The only area of Newark that I know well is Rosevelle Ave near Park Ave (since my allergy MD and my pediatriian was there when I was a child) and the area known as "Down Necc" since many of my relatives lived there years ago (I think now they call it the "Ironbound Section".

Actually, I wouldn't mind meeting you as well. If you ever feel comfortable meeting me I can bring along one of my Loc if you want, or one of my blood homies if you'd prefer.

U can email me at crippybob@gmail.com. That's my myspace address too.

Bob

STOP PLAYIN GAMES ON LINE DOG U SOUND KRAZY &WIERD AS HELL U SUM TYPE OF HOMO OR SUMTHIN

Chize

Unread post by Chize » May 2nd, 2008, 7:17 pm

U know Cuz, it's really sad that my Cuzzins are so closed minded and react the way U do. A few of my Cuzzins wanted to checc me out but they were chiccen so they actually asked a Piru to contact me on myspace (U know who you are California Cuzzins). None of my Cuzzins kept in contact, but, ironically, the Piru has and has become my friend. Say what you want, think what you want, but those who know me know who I am.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » May 3rd, 2008, 12:32 am

8/3GC

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » May 9th, 2008, 12:12 pm

cmon.............people like this just askin to get thier "greens stirred" (thanx stonegreaser)

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by andrew » June 25th, 2008, 12:15 am

Chize wrote:Yo,
The Cuzzin that I met was from whatever the new name is for Crescent Lane and from sharin history with him, I'm confident he's 100% Loc (and Grape).

Newark and East Orange seem blooded out. But Irvington seems to be ruled by my Cuzzins.

Where I work, in "Far Rocc" we all try to get along. So a shout out to my 51st Side Edgemere O-Heads, my 56th St side "click Clacc Gang", my 52 Hoover NGC's from 43rd, my Rollin 60's on Mott, my 81st Grape Streets, my G-Stones from Ozone Park (Watt Up John Adams!!) and Pomonocc , my GGC from Jamaica Hills, my Redstones from Springfield Gardens/Laurelton/Jamaica, my G-Shine bloods from the 40's and my 70-G's from OV and the 60's!
hahahaha and he is pumpin his blood homies.....good work crippybob

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by jdm894g » July 15th, 2008, 10:29 am

ahhahahahahahaha....this shit is hilarious. a white 42 year old gangsta by the name of bob...claiming grape street on the east coast and havent even been to grape street in watts. come on down to a 103rd/grape street in watts. LOL...this shit has made my morning. im not a gangster, but im not gonna fall for this crap over the web. i lived in watts and this fool would not be walking the streets...either the ESE's would get him or the brothas...cause he would stick out like a sore thumb.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 7th, 2008, 10:40 pm

i tried friending him on myspace again..............he didnt accept....maybe he knew i was gonna clown him hard here with whatever i saw on his page
he gots a new pic though you can kinda see and mentiones something about peacing out some 103 grapes whatever that means............what kinda crip has blood friends whether its online or in the streets and shouts out to them?

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » September 2nd, 2008, 2:39 am

rocstar wrote:
Chize wrote:I'm 47 and White, SSCC from Long Island NY. I'm not a cop, and whenever I join a new forum it usually takes me three months before people trust me.
LOL at a 47 year old white man claiming COMPTON Crip from Long Island NY. You got put on when you was 42?

WHAT THE FUCK............!!!!!!! ...........IS HE GONE GO BANGIN AND KILL BLACK PEOPLE IN RED OR BLACK BLOODS....ahahahahaah WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , THIS SHIT IS A BOYSCOUT CLUBB NOW ....AHAHAHAHA

sexylova16
What city do you live in now?: altoona

Unread post by sexylova16 » January 9th, 2009, 6:15 pm

damn that is just f!@#ed up...you def. arent in nawh gang so yo dont need to prove stuff cuz we all already know who yo are and wat yo are...Chizo

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » January 22nd, 2009, 6:16 pm

This old dude is gay as fu**!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » January 29th, 2009, 3:28 am

THESE FAKES NEED TO GO SEE THESE MOVIES OR DVDS

CRIPS AND BLOODS - MADE IN AMERICA
WHY WE BANG
THE MISEDUCATION OF THE BLOODS - CODE RED

IT WILL WAKE YOU UP AND STOP THE HIPHOP FAD AND TREND OF POP CULTURE OF EUROPEANS , SUBURBAN NERDS , BORED THUGGS , AND GANG GROUPIES OF WANTING TO CLAIM THESE AFRICAN - AMERICAN GANGS !!!

IF YOUR NOT IN L.A. OR EVER BE OUT THERE IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS WITH THE BANGERS,,,,, SHUT THE F--- UP !!