Southside Jamaica Queens Crips Stand Alone

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
blackandbrownpower

Southside Jamaica Queens Crips Stand Alone

Unread post by blackandbrownpower » June 12th, 2008, 7:41 am

i was in southside the last couple of days and my dude who just got out of rykers was claimin Crip and when i asked if he was united under the 6 with the Folk Nation he said that Southside stand alone and i noticed graffiti where the pitchfork was facing down in disprespect.... but all the other crips i know of in NYC unite with the 6 and use the pitchfork... the Folk Nation runs the Marcus Garvey Housing PJ's in Brooklyn and they are supposedly allied with the Crip sets over there... so i was just wonderin (my boy didnt know) why the southside is against the alliance?

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Southside Jamaica Queens Crips Stand Alone

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 12th, 2008, 9:26 am

Not all crips go under the 6 in ny who told u that I would say about 70% of the crips in ny don't go under the 6 any more

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 12th, 2008, 10:24 am

My boy said he saw Crips gettin beat up every day in Rikers just because of being wild outnumbered. He said they got one Blood pretty good, he said he had to chalk one up for them, but by and large it's like 10 to 1 in who is getting fucked up in there

As far as Folk shit on my block the Crip hit ups cross out Folks and Bloods. It's hard to believe Folks run any neighborhoods the only dude I have ever seen with a Folk tattoo was in Flatbush, and most of the Folk hit ups I have ever seen are also in Flatbush, but they are mad old

KINGFEAR62
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by KINGFEAR62 » June 13th, 2008, 4:31 am

Yea most crips stopped banging the 6 years ago but u can still see a lot of the old hit ups

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » June 18th, 2008, 6:03 pm

MY SET NEVA DID OR EVER WILL BANG THE 6, WE KEEP IT ORIGINAL TRAYS MOVING, DUECES, TRAYZ, GANGSTERS, HOODSTARS, AND ECT YEA BUT IN GARVEY BGD AND 823 GC RUN THOSE PJ'Z BUT ITS FUNNY THE 823 GC IN GARVERY WAR WITH 823 SGC AND 823 G-STONE, THEY LIKE A WALK AWAY LOL,

R30LLIN30CRIPK
What city do you live in now?: KILLAQUEENS NYC

Unread post by R30LLIN30CRIPK » July 27th, 2008, 11:12 am

MOST NICCAS that SEE A CRIPK ONDA 6 THINK DAY MILK "REAL TALK".

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » August 11th, 2008, 11:46 am

blackandbrownpower wrote:i was in southside the last couple of days and my dude who just got out of rykers was claimin Crip and when i asked if he was united under the 6 with the Folk Nation he said that Southside stand alone and i noticed graffiti where the pitchfork was facing down in disprespect.... but all the other crips i know of in NYC unite with the 6 and use the pitchfork... the Folk Nation runs the Marcus Garvey Housing PJ's in Brooklyn and they are supposedly allied with the Crip sets over there... so i was just wonderin (my boy didnt know) why the southside is against the alliance?
thats because most southside queens crips know a little more bout crip then dese other crips in ny n keep in touch with dey westside sets like 55nhc, paybacc crip n etg's

BkUzi55NHC
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by BkUzi55NHC » September 19th, 2011, 6:59 pm

55NHC IN QUEENS IS CONNECTED WITH THE 55NHC'z in LA I'm from 55NHC I'M INFANT CINO