BLOOD STONE VILLAINS AND BRIMS IN NY

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
BANGBANG20GANG
What city do you live in now?: BARLEM NY

BLOOD STONE VILLAINS AND BRIMS IN NY

Unread post by BANGBANG20GANG » October 22nd, 2008, 1:57 pm

OK IN NY WE GOT A BLOOD STONE VILLAIN HOOD AND A 59 BRIM HOOD AND the BSV HOOD REP THE 5 POINT STAR AND REP STONE AND THEY MADE THEY OWN NATION CKALLED ALMIGHTY BLOOD STONE VILLAIN NATION. AND DEY NOT CKONNECKTED TO L.A. BUT DEY DEEP ASS FUCK.. NOW.... THE 59 BRIMS GOT THEY OWN NATION IS CKALLED THE N.Y.B.B.A. NEW YORK BRIM BLOOD ARMY.......... 9 HOODS UNDER IT AND THEY NOT CKONNECKTED TO CKALI BRIMS AT ALL... AND BRIMS IM NOT GONA BS BUT THEY LIKE THE DEEPEST IN N.Y. SO IF THERES ANY L.A. HOMIES OUT HERE THATS B.S.V. ARE 59 BRIM....... GIVE ME YA OPINION ON THIS.

ONLY REAL CKALI CKONNECKTED HOODS IN NY . IS ROLLINS 20S NHB... BOUNTY HUNTER LOTBOY. CKAMPENELLA PARK PIRU 8LINE). WS MOB PIRU IMG 1800 BLOCK ...... ES LPP. THATS IT...

IN NY WE GOT FAKE

MILLERS N.Y.B. NEW YORK BLOODS.... MILLER TIME GANGSTAS? ALMIGHTY MILLER BLOOD? GANGSTA MILLER BLOOD? MILLER STONE MAFIA? EAST B-BOP MILLER? RED BONE BILLER?
BSV CKLAIM STONE AND THE 5 POINT STAR
BRIMS 59 BRIM. ( NOT CKONNECKTED ) EAST HOMICIDE BRIM.? MACK BALLER BRIM?. OUTLAW 20S BRIM? MURDER 1 BRIM? BLOOD HOUND BRIMS? HIT SQUAD BRIMS? SRG ? (STREET REVOLUTIONARY GORILLA) SRG BRIM?... LOW RYDER BRIMS????
LANES U.B.L THERE OWN LANE NATION .. UNITED BLOOD LANES... RED MONEY LANES. ? GRAVE DIGGER LANES? LANE MONEY GANGSTAS???
BISHOPS . EAST FAMILY BISHOP? REBEL HEART BISHOP? GLORIOUS BLACK BISHOP?
SWANS EAST FAMILY SWAN 89. FAKE NIGGA PUSHIN IT OVA HERE
PIRUS ... TTPS. 200 BLOCK 400 BLOCK WSP'S . ELM ST PIRUS . MOB PIRU 1700 BLOCK

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: BLOOD STONE VILLAINS AND BRIMS IN NY

Unread post by Azure9920 » October 22nd, 2008, 2:00 pm

BANGBANG20GANG wrote:OK IN NY WE GOT A BLOOD STONE VILLAIN HOOD AND A 59 BRIM HOOD AND the BSV HOOD REP THE 5 POINT STAR AND REP STONE AND THEY MADE THEY OWN NATION CKALLED ALMIGHTY BLOOD STONE VILLAIN NATION. AND DEY NOT CKONNECKTED TO L.A. BUT DEY DEEP ASS fu--.. NOW.... THE 59 BRIMS GOT THEY OWN NATION IS CKALLED THE N.Y.B.B.A. NEW YORK BRIM BLOOD ARMY.......... 9 HOODS UNDER IT AND THEY NOT CKONNECKTED TO CKALI BRIMS AT ALL... AND BRIMS IM NOT GONA BS BUT THEY LIKE THE DEEPEST IN N.Y. SO IF THERES ANY L.A. HOMIES OUT HERE THATS B.S.V. ARE 59 BRIM....... GIVE ME YA OPINION ON THIS.

ONLY REAL CKALI CKONNECKTED HOODS IN NY . IS ROLLINS 20S NHB... BOUNTY HUNTER LOTBOY. CKAMPENELLA PARK PIRU 8LINE). WS MOB PIRU IMG 1800 BLOCK ...... ES LPP. THATS IT...

IN NY WE GOT FAKE

MILLERS N.Y.B. NEW YORK BLOODS.... MILLER TIME GANGSTAS? ALMIGHTY MILLER BLOOD? GANGSTA MILLER BLOOD? MILLER STONE MAFIA? EAST B-BOP MILLER? RED BONE BILLER?
BRIMS 59 BRIM. ( NOT CKONNECKTED ) EAST HOMICIDE BRIM.? MACK BALLER BRIM?. OUTLAW 20S BRIM? MURDER 1 BRIM? BLOOD HOUND BRIMS? HIT SQUAD BRIMS? SRG ? (STREET REVOLUTIONARY GORILLA) SRG BRIM?... LOW RYDER BRIMS????
LANES U.B.L THERE OWN LANE NATION .. UNITED BLOOD LANES... RED MONEY LANES. ? GRAVE DIGGER LANES? LANE MONEY GANGSTAS???
Good luck finding an LA 59...lol

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » October 22nd, 2008, 11:43 pm

59 BRIMS AND BLOOD STONE VILLIANS - IN NEWYORK ARE " FAKE NOT OFFICIAL " MEANING " THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED AND HAVE NO TIES " TO L.A. CALIFORNIA BLOODS , THERES NO BLOODS IN CALIFORNIA THAT FOLLOW THE 5 POINT STAR OR 6 POINT STAR ANYTHING NOT EVEN RIPS , THERES A DUDE NAMED TY GUNZ WHOS A FAKE , WHOS PUSHING A FAKE VERSION OF BSV AND THE 59 BRIMS SET NAME WAS STOLEN A BITE OF FROM THE WESTCOAST REAL BLOOD GANG. THE MILLER GANGSTERS ARE FAKE IN NEWYORK NOT TIED TO L.A.

ABSVN and NYBBA ARE - FAKE BLOOD GANGS THAT HAVE NO TIES OR CONNECTION TO L.A. , EVERYTHING THERE TEACHING AND PUSHING IS WRONG INOFORMATION THAT IS MADE UP AND WHAT THEY LEARN AS THEY GO ON. THE REASON THERE INFO IS WRONG CAUSE THEY DONT KNOW ANYBODY FROM WESTCOAST L.A.

ALL THERE INFO IS FROM BOOKS AND INTERNET.

ANYTHING CLAIMING - THE ALMIGHTY NATION OR PUSHIN A - 5 POINT STAR OR A 6 POINT STAR WITH OATHS AND PRAYERS BEADS AND PITCH FORKS AND SHIT IS ALL CHICAGO BASED - PEOPLES AND FOLK NATIONS GANGS. THEY ARE NOT CONNECTED TO CALIFORNIA GANGS AT ALL.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IN NEWYORK THE ONLY REAL KNOWN CONNECTED L.A. BLOODS BELOW
ALL NEWYORK SETS AND GANGS BELOW WITH ( * ) BE IN L.A. AND N.Y.

* CAMPANELLA PIRU -
BOUNTY HUNTER - LOT BOYS , 5 LINE
NHB ROLLIN 20s -
* 52 / N.Y. PUEBLO BISHOPS - they got 2 cliques called 28 / 21 ?
* LEUDERS PARK PIRU - brooklyn
FAMILY SWANS 892
* FRUIT TOWN PIRU - bronx , westchester

IF YOU TALK TO ANYBODY FROM THESE CAMPS THEY WILL BE AUTHENTIC AND CONNECTED OR THERE TOP DAWG IS CONNECTED.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

" EVERY LAST ONE OF THESE GANGS vvvvvv HERE ARE FAKE MEANING : NOT CONNECTED NO TIES TO WESTCOAST AT ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! vvvvvv FALSE CLAIMERS , FALSE FLAGGERS , NOT REAL BLOODS ,

THERE 5 POINT STAR PEOPLES NATION GANGS

usernameee
What city do you live in now?: new york

Unread post by usernameee » April 10th, 2009, 1:05 pm

FUCCK YOU TALKING ABOUT ELM ST PIRU IN NEW YORK DONT HAVE NO TIES TO THE WEST. MY OG NAME IS MACK DRAMA WHO IS FROM THE WEST WHAT THE FUCCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HOMIE. IM BEEN TO BOMPTON BICCKED with THE HOMIES HIGH TOP B4 HE GOT LOCKED UP THE HOMIE RUDY RU, RAY RAY, LIL SPOOKIE RU, KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST SHIT HOMIE!!

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » April 12th, 2009, 10:11 pm

usernameee wrote:FUCCK YOU TALKING ABOUT ELM ST PIRU IN NEW YORK DONT HAVE NO TIES TO THE WEST. MY OG NAME IS MACK DRAMA WHO IS FROM THE WEST WHAT THE FUCCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HOMIE. IM BEEN TO compton BICCKED with THE HOMIES HIGH TOP B4 HE GOT LOCKED UP THE HOMIE RUDY RU, RAY RAY, LIL SPOOKIE RU, KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST SHIT HOMIE!!
YOUR LYING MACK DRAMA WAS A WELL KNOWN FAKE YOUNGSTER !! AND EXPOSED BY WESTCOAST DUDES ASSHOLE

THE PEOPLE YOUR NAMING ARE ALL FROM MYSPACE !! AND THOSE ARE THE SAME NAMES THAT ARE SPOKEN ON BY FAKES IN THE STREETS

YOU NEED A NEW MADE UP STORY OR LIE YOU NEVER BEEN TO COMPTON ....SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU GO STUDY SOME MORE AND MAKE A BETTER LIE !! AND STOP SUCKING THE NUTZ OF CALIFORNIA DUDES AND RESPECT YOUR OWN STATE ITS A HIPHOP TREND TO CLAIM LA GANGS YOU HIPHOP ELM ST. BLOOD ......THERE IS NO ELM ST IN NEWYORK

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » May 3rd, 2009, 5:47 am

Wasn't mack drama from a Brim Gang in N.Y

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » May 20th, 2009, 12:22 am

Hell wrote:Wasn't mack drama from a Brim Gang in N.Y
YEAH !!...HE WAS A FAKE BLOOD.... IN THE STREETS TELLING LIES ......HE AINT NEVER BEEN TO CALIFORNIA HE WAS CALLING NIGGAZ FROM LA AND ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT BEING A BLOOD , BUT HE NEVER BEEN TO CALIFORNIA , PERFECT EXAMPLE HE CALLED T.RODGERS ASKING HIM QUESTIONS HIM AND OG MACK....... 2 FAKES WHO LIED AND STARTED THE FAKE BLOOD MOVEMENT IN NEWYORK

NEWYORK IS A LOST STATE ....NOW.....THESE GUYS FAKING IS NEW CATS THERE .....NOT.... THE OLD NEWYORK DUDES....THESE ARE NOT THE CATS THAT MADE NEWYORK REAL WAYYYYYYYY BACK IN THE DAYS ......THESE ARE .....NEW ....WANNNABEES LOOKING STUPID WITH LIES

YUNGSUWOOPER
What city do you live in now?: NEWARK

Unread post by YUNGSUWOOPER » May 26th, 2009, 9:51 am

I partly agree

makkballa
What city do you live in now?: newyork

Unread post by makkballa » May 29th, 2009, 10:59 am

the funny thing about post like this is when a kali konnected set gets started in new york. they follow everything
thats goin on already in newyork .itz kalled adapting to ur surroundings..ive been upnorth twice (not bragging) but if people that are klaimin thosz setz that u mentioned above get pressed and switched they set to a set in that was started in newyork or was sanctioned by the powers that b 4 ny..
even in the street thos setz r not in one places they memebers b spread out makin it again not like kali neighbors.the only difference iz that there "konnekted" so to speak.

i really dont understand y people r still bytchin about what newyork does itz 16 years to late. every reigon has a different way of doin things. bekuz it for that particular state or place..at the end of the day u have to respekt whatz goin on over here if u kome here the same way i would have to exkept whatz goin on somewhere else if i was to go there ..

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » May 30th, 2009, 1:15 pm

FUNNY THING IS THE SETS IN CALIFORIA DONT EVEN KNOW OR SAY THEY HAVE SETS IN NEWYORK ......
SO HOW CAN THEY BE CONNECTED IF THE SETS BACK IN CALI DONT KNOW THESE GUYS CLAIMING THEM !?!? .....

IT SEEMS ITS MORE YOUNG NY , DUDES THAT BE ON THE INTERNET THAT GRAB NAMES FROM TEENAGERS ON MYSPACE PAGES OF KNOWN L.A. DUDES AND GO OUT IN THE STREETS THROWIG THESE NAMES AROUND ......

AND THE GUYS BACK WEST DONT EVEN KNOW THE PEOPLE IN N.Y. ????

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » May 30th, 2009, 1:19 pm

16 YEARS OF FAKING IT IS NOT ANYTHING TO BE PROUD OF !!

AND RECENTLY CONNECTING THROUGH -MYSPACE - ASKING CAN YOU CLAIM SOMEBODY NEIGHBORHOOD AND DO MUSIC WITH THEM TO CO-SIGN A MUSICAL GANG PASS.......IS EVEN MORE GAY AND PHONY

makkballa

Unread post by makkballa » May 31st, 2009, 1:28 pm

At the end of the day its always gonna a loop sided opinion when it komes to Bloods From NY.but the end of the day we still hear and isn't goin anyway
The only way to fix something u feel is wrong is handa on..Now sense that iant goin to happen y komplain? What's komplainin goin to do? Like I said u
Its 16 years to late to really b komplainin..The main reason Y they mad is not so much that it was started witout permission..itz more so that they
Still don't really kontrol what Ny Bloods do.at the sametime u hear n now what goes on....

It don't kare abt myspace or musik...I respekt who respekt me..fukk where u from n how it kame abt itz what u doin now u kant dwell pn the past..Bloods in Ny
Isn't gonna really khange..unless Niggaz put bytkhin n kome to a konklusion they works for both sides....

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 2nd, 2009, 1:22 am

makkballa wrote:At the end of the day its always gonna a loop sided opinion when it komes to Bloods From NY.but the end of the day we still hear and isn't goin anyway
The only way to fix something u feel is wrong is handa on..Now sense that iant goin to happen y komplain? What's komplainin goin to do? Like I said u
Its 16 years to late to really b komplainin..The main reason Y they mad is not so much that it was started witout permission..itz more so that they
Still don't really kontrol what Ny Bloods do.at the sametime u hear n now what goes on....

It don't kare abt myspace or musik...I respekt who respekt me..#%@& where u from n how it kame abt itz what u doin now u kant dwell pn the past..Bloods in Ny
Isn't gonna really khange..unless Niggaz put bytkhin n kome to a konklusion they works for both sides....
NOT GONE HAPPEN L.A. BLOODS STILL GONE LABEL NEWYORK BLOODS AS FAKES ....AND OGS FROM NEWYORK GONE LOOK AT NY BLOODS AS FAKES.........THE ONLY BLOODS IN NEWYORK THAT ARE GOING TO BE ACCEPTED .....ARE GUYS THAT ARE FROM L.A. AND MOVED TO NEWYORK , OR GUYS THAT ACTUALLY BE IN L.A. RISKING THEY LIVES IN A REAL GANGLAND ....OTHER THAN THAT THERE HIPHOP BLOODS AND MYSPACE BLOODS

makkballa

Unread post by makkballa » June 2nd, 2009, 1:24 pm

the only myspace bloods is the ones who do it...personally i really dont kare abt being exsepted by la niggaz ...im gonna do me reguardless of what somebody else got to say ..buz at the end of the day im still gonna rep my set

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » June 2nd, 2009, 1:35 pm

makkballa wrote:the only myspace bloods is the ones who do it...personally i really dont kare abt being exsepted by la niggaz ...im gonna do me reguardless of what somebody else got to say ..buz at the end of the day im still gonna rep my set
I CAN RESPECT THAT ......FAKE OR NOT YOU STAND BY IT ........I CAN RESPECT THAT ....BUT

not for me LOL ....

BL114DYNICCKLES
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Fucck U

Unread post by BL114DYNICCKLES » May 27th, 2010, 10:50 am

makkballa wrote:the funny thing about post like this is when a kali konnected set gets started in new york. they follow everything
thats goin on already in newyork .itz kalled adapting to ur surroundings..ive been upnorth twice (not bragging) but if people that are klaimin thosz setz that u mentioned above get pressed and switched they set to a set in that was started in newyork or was sanctioned by the powers that b 4 ny..
even in the street thos setz r not in one places they memebers b spread out makin it again not like kali neighbors.the only difference iz that there "konnekted" so to speak.

i really dont understand y people r still bytchin about what newyork does itz 16 years to late. every reigon has a different way of doin things. bekuz it for that particular state or place..at the end of the day u have to respekt whatz goin on over here if u kome here the same way i would have to exkept whatz goin on somewhere else if i was to go there ..
SO U SAYIN THE NIGGAS THAT GE T PUT ON TO A REAL ckALI H114D END UP GANG BANGIN... LIKE THE FAKE UBN NIGGAS CAUSE THERE WAY OF BANGIN IS MORE POPULAR IN THE NY LOLL YEA U FUNNY AS SHIT HOMIE BUT IM SURE THERE IS SUM DUMB NIGGAS OUT THERE ..THAT REALY SWIckH UP IN THE END :evil:

userelm
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by userelm » May 28th, 2010, 6:57 am

there are real elm st pirus in new york. ANYBODY UNDER THE BIG DAWG OR THE TWINS IS A OFFICIAL ELM ST PIRU NIKKA. ANYBODY UNDER BLACKBOY IS A FAKE ELM AND ANYBODY KLAIMING ELM ST 1OOO BLK IS FAKE TOO!!

userelm
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by userelm » May 28th, 2010, 7:02 am

Myself wrote:
usernameee wrote:FUCCK YOU TALKING ABOUT ELM ST PIRU IN NEW YORK DONT HAVE NO TIES TO THE WEST. MY OG NAME IS MACK DRAMA WHO IS FROM THE WEST WHAT THE FUCCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT HOMIE. IM BEEN TO compton BICCKED with THE HOMIES HIGH TOP B4 HE GOT LOCKED UP THE HOMIE RUDY RU, RAY RAY, LIL SPOOKIE RU, KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST SHIT HOMIE!!
YOUR LYING MACK DRAMA WAS A WELL KNOWN FAKE YOUNGSTER !! AND EXPOSED BY WESTCOAST DUDES ahole

THE PEOPLE YOUR NAMING ARE ALL FROM MYSPACE !! AND THOSE ARE THE SAME NAMES THAT ARE SPOKEN ON BY FAKES IN THE STREETS

YOU NEED A NEW MADE UP STORY OR LIE YOU NEVER BEEN TO COMPTON ....SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU GO STUDY SOME MORE AND MAKE A BETTER LIE !! AND STOP SUCKING THE NUTZ OF CALIFORNIA DUDES AND RESPECT YOUR OWN STATE ITS A HIPHOP TREND TO CLAIM LA GANGS YOU HIPHOP ELM ST. BLOOD ......THERE IS NO ELM ST IN NEWYORK
I HAVE TO QUESTION YOUR KNOWLEDGE HOMIE TRYING TO KORRECT SOMEBODY ESLE OG MACK DRAMA IS FROM ELM ST HOMIE THE DIFFERENCE IS HE WAS FROM A SEATTLE BRANCH OF ELM SO GET IT RIGHT BEFORE YOU START KORRECTING OTHER PEOPLE YOUNGSTA!!!!

YUNGBOSS323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: WeSs WeSs SiDE L.A. CiTY

Unread post by YUNGBOSS323 » July 9th, 2010, 12:47 pm

ELM ST wuz in SEATTLE. COMPTON niggas went up thEre Way BaCcK. I'm only gon name a few namez but this shit the real.

FROOT TOWN PIRU in NY & NJ is connected n official. But the nigka who brought it out there is a funny bunny ass nigka. He went from GKB to ELM to HHP to FTP and found niggas on the myspace and made his trip to COMPTON. He got a lot of stories bout being from the WEST born n raised but real nigkas know the biz. Now you got FTP split into three factions. East NY under the nigga I'm speaking on. He go by LIL POOKA RU. He been known as NIGHTMARE, BABY TRES K, GET DOWN, NEW YORK, INFANT JAY RU and now he LIL POOKA RU. JAY RU and him fell out and JAY made the trip to NY/NJ to fuck with the young homies that LIL POOKA put down. The homies under JAY RU push 2000blk PIRU STREET. The niggas under LIL POOKA cant decide if they 2000blk or 500blk PEACH. Then you got anotha nigga who made his trip to the hub that got niggas banging 500blk PEACH. That nigga and JAY's niggas both on some FUCK LIL POOKA shit.

ELM STREET official n connected too but they on sum weird shit. MACK DRAMA aint respect in COMPTON. He might have gone out there but he done burnt his bridges. 700BLK niggas is under a nigga who pays his big homie's cable bill. None of em made trips to the HUB but they recognized as real ELM ST PIRUS. You got otha 700blk nigkas under another COMPTON nigga. In BALTIMORE it's 1000blk niggas under a nigka who say he been to COMPTON and fucks with COMPTON niggas tough but it might just be ova the phone. the general idea that COMPTON ELM STREETS have is that niggas pushin the hood in other states is good for the hood. So they let em do it.

CAMPANELLA PARK official too. They connected to an OG who moved from COMPTON to ATLANTA. It spread up to NY. The niggas running it in NY banged a gang of other hoods too before they turned CPP. They made they trips to COMPTON tho so they recognized by the turf. It's niggas banging 148th and 147th.

135 PIRU official in NJ and has spread to other states like Georgia, Texas, New York, etc. They all under JIWE. He made his trip.

92 FAMILY SWAN BLOODS is under K Glock. He from LA and made his trips out EAST. I know yall seen the videos. 79 MAD SWAN BLOODS was brought to NY by OG PUPPET who brought 79 from LA to DENVER to NYC. He B.I.P.

TREE TOP got homies who official in BALTIMORE and that shit done spread to JERSEY and a few in NYC. You got a lot of fakes too but some of the BALTIMORE niggas done made they trips to the HUB. Same with 94 INGLEWOOD FAMILIES, PASADENA DENVER LANES, CRENSHAW MAFIAS: they all fuck with they hoods out here and are looked at as official.

MOB niggas are split into a grip of groups. All official but a lot of them is on some myspace connection shit. 1800blk fuck with niggas through the myspace. 1700blk niggas was brought to New Jersey by a COMPTON nigga who dont get no love from the homies in the HUB no more. MOB politics is fucked up on the East Coast.

It's other hoods out there too. Not everybody on the radar. Just cause yall dont hear about it dont mean it fake.

19DAGO04
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 1904

Unread post by 19DAGO04 » July 9th, 2010, 2:31 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Good luck finding an LA 59...lol

Yea-aren't they completely inactive in LA now? The only 59 Brims are from San Diego. They go by Southside 59 Brims and have two clicks: Basement and Oceanview. Active as f--k too! Don't think any official split offs in other cities are from Southside 5/9.

From experience here I know that they think any Bloods that rep stars and points and all of that midwest/East Coast symbolism aren't true Bloods. Same with the other Blood gangs and the Crip gangs in San Diego.

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » July 21st, 2010, 6:00 pm

GET OFF CALIFORNIAS DICCK , FUCCKING EMBARRASSING .....FOR THE LAST 15 TO 20 YEARS THE SOUTH AND EASTCOAST BEEN SUCCKIN , CALIFORNIA L.A. BALLS...

ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF CALIFORNIA CLAIMING BLOOD OR CRIP IS FAKE !!!!! ....YOU WILL ALWAYS BE SEEN AS WANNNAEE L.A. NIGGAZ , AND DIC RIDERZ

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » December 28th, 2010, 1:33 am

Sucking balls 3000 miles away is gay to.... look up to another neighborhood and ride there fame

FINISHER72
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: chicago

Unread post by FINISHER72 » October 24th, 2011, 2:23 am

ELM STREET PIRU AND MOB PIRU IN NY IS OFFICIAL, DEPENDING ON THE LINE AN WHO SPONSERS IT..
NEW YORK IS THE HOME OF THE FAKE BLOODS AND Crips BUT NEW JERSEY IS MORE OFFICIAL..
BUT THE REAL BLOOD HOODS IN NY
IS 135 PIRU, ROLLIN 20NHB, MOB, AN ELM, BLOODSTONE PIRU 30Z, DOUBLE II BLOODS BRANCH FROM QUEEN STREET, FRUIT TOWN BRIM, CAMPANELLA PIRU, FRUIT TOWN BRIM..
BOUNTY HUNNA LOT BOYZ IS QUESTIONABLE.... NOBODY KNOWS THE BIG HOMIE IN LA WHO SANKTIONED IT

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » October 24th, 2011, 4:28 am

Stupid Africans.The EAST COAST by itself is original,y to bring something from the WC?Koz they heard about crazzy azz nikkaz,actin like it's an old old west,so they wanna be part of it.Is it REALLY so hard to find a name for your gang?damm,,,and by calling themself SWANS or BOUNTY HUNTERS they r just showing up how to be a WANNA BE.LOL.Poor Guys,Be4 crack was killing black race now they r fighting over the names.I know those guys and youngsters got their potential,they are unique,each one of them,y to call yourself Bounty Hunter?Oh i get it,,koz they didn't kill nobody yet and Hunters have killed more than a 100 ppl,maybe the count is a 1000 or couple..ohhh maan,i'm so scared of them,East Side Neighborhood Family click-88 Mobsters with a real BIG EVIL in command,,The one that is on deathrow is a fake one,lmao!!!

0036double
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: be

Unread post by 0036double » December 5th, 2011, 7:07 am

why talk about Blood & the 5 if you not P Stone? Only 1s ridin cali dick is the nigga that so called went there then came back tellin lies. if they started off fighting 5 why rep it? they might as well shout the 6 out.