King Tone from All Mighty Latin King Nation

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

King Tone from All Mighty Latin King Nation

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » August 4th, 2004, 2:23 am

This is a question for the homiez on the EAST COAST from the LATIN KING's. I was speaking to one of your homiez the other night we brought up KING TONE from that HBO special he told me they had to place him in P.C. cause cat's said he spoke on to much sh-t that he wasn't suppose to.
He said he was trying to be like JOHN GOTTI and sh-t all up in the media. Any one know's if this is true.

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: King Tone

Unread post by Q » August 4th, 2004, 8:47 am

it prolly is be cause i always thought he was telling to much myself

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 4th, 2004, 9:48 pm

Traitor to the nation

zip3ace
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by zip3ace » August 5th, 2004, 8:49 am

I think when you're the leader of a group thats looked down upon and you are in the media hot seat, and you are in and outta court, battling cases... you're either gonna keep quiet and go to jail for a really long time, give out info so you can get a lighter jail sentence so that u can keep control of your nation/gang/crew, or open your doors to the media so they can see that you're not as bad as people believe.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » August 5th, 2004, 9:00 am

I saw the special i thought it was s joke. He said too much n was tryn to act all hard for the media n stuff. I wouldnt be suprised if he was hit up in the pen for all that talk on tv.

willihen
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by willihen » August 6th, 2004, 4:06 pm

As far as the documentary itself. It was pretty damn awful. HBO did a bad job with it.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 9th, 2004, 1:50 am

haha....any documentaries about a gang is bound to give alot of info on that gang thats being taped...oh wells

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 9th, 2004, 12:15 pm

OUT HERE IN NEW YORK/NEW JERSEY ALL BROTHAS LOST RESPECT FOR TONE..........( NOT "KING" TONE) FUCK HIM. STRAIGHT UP. OW HE IN HIDING

KING LUV

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » September 11th, 2004, 1:27 am

DO not be fooled......King tone is not as hard as anybody or himself may think.....Dont get me wrong, He did do his dirt and all that but he is making himself look bigger than what he is..

YP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by YP » September 15th, 2004, 2:26 am

????

Trey
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trey » October 25th, 2004, 8:22 pm

Damn I watched that special and how the leader of one of the biggest gangs in America not have enough money to bring his family to a decent restaurant to eat and at least have $5 to put in his car so he don't gotta push his car in the snow when he run outta gas....

PAPI CHULO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PAPI CHULO » November 3rd, 2004, 6:32 pm

man from what i hear lotz of foo's hate the LK these dayz

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » November 4th, 2004, 8:20 am

KING TONE IS FRUM FULTON AND RIDGEWOOD A SMALL NEIGHBORHOOD HEAR HIGHLAND PARK THE OTHER SIDE OF EAST NEW YORK, HE AINT HARD OR GANGSTA WHATSOEVA, HIM AND HIS TROOPS USED TO GET THEY ASS KICKED ALL THE TIME AT FRANKLIN K.LANES HIGH SCHOOL ON JAMAICA AVE, THEY KINGS WERE NEVER A FORCE ANYWAY THEY ONLY IN BUSHWICK AND WILLIAMSBURG THEY LIKE THE AGGRESSIVE CUB SCOUTS THEY NEVA WENT TO WAR, THE ONLY TIME U SEE ALOT IS AT THE PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » November 4th, 2004, 9:47 pm

cant speak about the kings from new york cuz i never ran into any kings form there..but here in chicago kings gotta lotta enemies..but they still holding it down..but then again..most gangs in chicago hate each other and are still holding it down

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » November 12th, 2004, 10:05 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:KING TONE IS FRUM FULTON AND RIDGEWOOD A SMALL NEIGHBORHOOD HEAR HIGHLAND PARK THE OTHER SIDE OF EAST NEW YORK, HE AINT HARD OR GANGSTA WHATSOEVA, HIM AND HIS TROOPS USED TO GET THEY ASS KICKED ALL THE TIME AT FRANKLIN K.LANES HIGH SCHOOL ON JAMAICA AVE, THEY KINGS WERE NEVER A FORCE ANYWAY THEY ONLY IN BUSHWICK AND WILLIAMSBURG THEY LIKE THE AGGRESSIVE CUB SCOUTS THEY NEVA WENT TO WAR, THE ONLY TIME U SEE ALOT IS AT THE PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE.
where are they in willamsberg? i lived there for 12(until i was 13) years near grahm av. and never really payed any attention to gangs then. where are the gangs in willamsberg at? i know there's kings in ridgewood and east ny, but where they at in willalmsberg?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 25th, 2007, 3:44 pm

se11 wrote:
BG MLOCO wrote:KING TONE IS FRUM FULTON AND RIDGEWOOD A SMALL NEIGHBORHOOD HEAR HIGHLAND PARK THE OTHER SIDE OF EAST NEW YORK, HE AINT HARD OR GANGSTA WHATSOEVA, HIM AND HIS TROOPS USED TO GET THEY ASS KICKED ALL THE TIME AT FRANKLIN K.LANES HIGH SCHOOL ON JAMAICA AVE, THEY KINGS WERE NEVER A FORCE ANYWAY THEY ONLY IN BUSHWICK AND WILLIAMSBURG THEY LIKE THE AGGRESSIVE CUB SCOUTS THEY NEVA WENT TO WAR, THE ONLY TIME U SEE ALOT IS AT THE PUERTO RICAN DAY PARADE.
where are they in willamsberg? i lived there for 12(until i was 13) years near grahm av. and never really payed any attention to gangs then. where are the gangs in willamsberg at? i know there's kings in ridgewood and east ny, but where they at in willalmsberg?
i dont know exaclty where in Wiliamsburg the Latin Kings were, but there were many Puerto Ricans from Williamsburg from Latin Kings.

lordwhizv
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: dark city

Unread post by lordwhizv » January 29th, 2008, 3:38 am

WHO? SHIT GET REAL

SUNNY_BLACC

Unread post by SUNNY_BLACC » May 2nd, 2008, 8:18 am

I DON'T KNOW HOW IT S IS NOW OR HOW IT WAS IN BROOKLYN BUT I KNOW back IN THE DAYS IN THE BX LATIN KINGS WAS HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR REAL back IN THE 90'S

Jorge_Perez

Unread post by Jorge_Perez » May 18th, 2008, 3:27 pm

i wonder wat Paps thinkz bout King Tone....

blackandbrownpower

Unread post by blackandbrownpower » January 6th, 2009, 6:09 pm

First of all, all those haters on King Tone need to chill out. Dude was trying to take the nation back to its beginning, where it was about the community and defending latinos against police brutality instead of just banging on other sets. And everything he did was backed by Chicago from what I understand. He was the only one that could unite the whole NYC factions and when we got locked up BK went off on its own and then I think everyone did. And everyone saying how LK was weak or whatever in NYC need to check their history cuz they ran the island from like 88 to 92, taking control away from the 5 %ers and had it until they lost it to the Bloods. But they still control parts of the island. Why would King Blood give the leadership to King Tone if he wasn't a strong and tested individual, yall need 2 think on that.

MadIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: CHICAGO

Unread post by MadIP » April 14th, 2009, 2:09 pm

HE IS JUST A MOTHAFUCKIN PUNK, TALKIN ABOUT ALL THIS LATIN PRIDE AND SHIT, WHY DOESNT HE START A POLITICAL PARTY, AND LEAVE THE STREETS FOR THE G´S. HE IS A FUCKIN DISGRACE, HE WAS IN A GANG BUT HEY THEY DIDNT DO GANG SHIT, STUPID SHIT, BUT IN THE END HE GOT DEALT LIKE ANY GANGSTER BY THE GOVERNMENT/POLICE DOIN JAIL TIME. HAHAHA