Is DMX in a gang?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
phoenix
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Is DMX in a gang?

Unread post by phoenix » August 19th, 2004, 10:51 pm

i have a question.....what does dmx claim caus in one song hes all "i love makin figyas and killin crab niggas" and then in another hes all "i start wars with my lips and im at war with the crips red dog ryda im a mutha fuckin fighta" is he a blood a stone or a vice lord....what?

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: ????

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 7th, 2004, 8:27 pm

he dont klaim hes in a biker krew kalled Ruff Rydaz in NY n most RR out there roll with Bloods out there - i duno if that helped

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 11th, 2004, 1:06 pm

wut songs did he say these in??

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » September 11th, 2004, 2:00 pm

phoenix wrote:i have a question.....what does dmx claim caus in one song hes all "i love makin figyas and killin crab niggas" and then in another hes all "i start wars with my lips and im at war with the crips red dog ryda im a mutha fuckin fighta" is he a blood a stone or a vice lord....what?
What song was this ?????? You sure you dont have your words twisted homie ? But as far as DMX, He's a Ruff Ryder, There not Bloods, but Some Members are Blood Affiliated. Years ago alot of people Thought DMX was Blood Because of the Song " Get At Me Dog" , That was the East Coast Blood Anthem back in the day.

And As far as the word crab, It doesn't only mean a derogatory crip term, The Word Crab on The East Mean A "Snitch" as well.......

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 11th, 2004, 3:12 pm

^^" the east " where at is the word crab a term for snitch ?? ive never herd it used like that in my life

Nik
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Nik » September 11th, 2004, 3:49 pm

Dmx dont gangbang in a xxl he said gangbangin was stupid and its ignorant to die over a color.....he said somthing in those lines anyways

BABYBRAZE
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BABYBRAZE » September 11th, 2004, 3:52 pm

we know he dont gang bang - we sed he's a Ruff Ryda n thats not a gang its a biker group kinda thing and ther affiliated with Bloods thats all we said - its also ignorant to smoke crack n steal random ppls kars but he seems to think otherwise

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » September 11th, 2004, 4:56 pm

BABYBRAZE wrote:we know he dont gang bang - we sed he's a Ruff Ryda n thats not a gang its a biker group kinda thing and ther affiliated with Bloods thats all we said - its also ignorant to smoke crack n steal random ppls kars but he seems to think otherwise
Lmaooo @ The Car joke..... And The word Crab is knows for snitch...Motly in Queens, Yonkers, And Bronx......

phoenix
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by phoenix » September 12th, 2004, 5:17 am

ohhh thanks for the info and the one about the startin wars with my lips and the crips thing is in a song he did with some dude its underground ill find out what its called

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Is DMX in a gang?

Unread post by alexalonso » December 30th, 2012, 2:03 am

Alot of people believe that DMX was a Blood.

Also, I noticed that there is a Ruff Ryders motorcycle crew in LA. I always see them on Crenshaw.

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

Re: Is DMX in a gang?

Unread post by M&L » December 30th, 2012, 9:39 am

i think he may have ties with bloods cause he was featured on the squeak ru doc "road kings" about lowriders and shit...