WHO ORIGINATED B AND C TO NY

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

WHO ORIGINATED B AND C TO NY

Unread post by 100 » August 28th, 2004, 2:42 pm

DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHO ORIGINATED BLOODS/CRIPS TO EAST COAST CITIES FROM THE WEST COAST/ MIDWEST/ AND SOUTH?

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: WHO ORIGINATED B AND C TO NY

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » August 28th, 2004, 8:43 pm

Like I said in other post's I yet to see one O/G from California. I still carry my Cali I.D. I've been in NEW JERSEY for 10 yrs now. So I think alot of this banging is based off of movies and song's.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 14th, 2007, 12:50 am

any known names OG's from the westcoast that can be validated and will publicy say yeah there a subset ??

anybody besides mad ronald & t.rodegrs & homie that started the 30's in harlem...

what OG came from cali and originated your set ??

anybody ??

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 14th, 2007, 11:17 am

good luck waiting for a answer

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 14th, 2007, 11:34 am

Qdawg wrote:good luck waiting for a answer
[ whisper ] .....................damn its so quiet in here :shock:

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » October 14th, 2007, 7:19 pm

og nitty.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 14th, 2007, 10:11 pm

so far its only BG MLOCO he says a OG NITTY from W/S - EIGHT TREY GANGSTA CRIPS in California came to NewYork city , and started his set ......

can dudes say the same for there sets in new york , there OG's came here to New York and started they set ?

not from a phone call or myspace or 3rd rate hand me down story ??

anybody ??

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » October 15th, 2007, 5:29 am

p-dogg got the fruit town pirus started out in ny
machete got the 135 piru's started in jersey
mad ronald set up the 20 nhb's out in ny
mack drama got the elm's started in ny, but he not from compton

those is the only west coast blood sets that i know about on the ny/nj side of things that "*-got connects-*" but when i'm up there I be surrounded by the east coast sets so i rarely see any of those west coast sets. just a few hit ups.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 15th, 2007, 10:30 am

double ii from newjerzee ...... connected , niggas been validated since early 90's , by inglewood damus i was ...told personlly in california

grapestreets in newjerzee by newark , is the only official set that they connect with that i was ....told informed from some niggas from the jordan projekts in watts ,

my niggas from BHB , come to newyork often so , i see them back in cali , but just a few niggas i met and was told of they got on here in nyc.

and ONE N-hood nigga , i know that was on , i seen in cali from nyc.

but thats less than 10 sets that has some kind of connect .............but its like a close to a hundred claimers , ....out here or more .........

lets here these OG's that came to newyork , so niggas can get on here and see this publicly " from califorina , and speak on it !?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 15th, 2007, 10:56 am

rolling 20s was in ny wayyy before mad ronald touched down in ny(who started it i dont know), & they was banging e/s codes & 5pt stars..if anything he put some dudes in the ny/nj area & taught them how to rep the set right..not every 20 in ny is under him at that there still 5pt/es code banging 20s in ny

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 15th, 2007, 10:58 am

yo my bad im slippin ...........

DONT EVEN ANSWER ............YOU GOT , POPO - ONE TIME , BE ON THIS INTERNET.......... IS TOOO MUCH INFO ,

FUK IF YOU REALLY CONNECTED OR NOT , WE WILL FIND OUT IN THE STREETS , AND IT WONT MATTER AFTER YOUR DEAD , OR LAYING THERE STARING AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TOP BUNK OF YOUR CELLIE ,

THERE IS NOOOOOOOOO REAL BEEF , BETWEEN BLOODS AND CRIPS IN NY , THAT WAS CREATED OUT OF NOTHING NIGGAS IS ROLE PLAYING , AND GETTING KILLED FOR NO REASON THIS IS NOT CALIFORNIA , THATS THERE PERSONAL WAR ON THE WESTCOAST.....,

BLOODS WAR AGAINST LATIN KINGS & NETAS WAS A REAL NEWYORK ORIGINAL BEEF ,

I DONT GET INVOLVED WITH NEWYORK GANG POLITICS , WHEN IM IN CALI FORNIA I LIVE BY THERE RULES THATS MY ALLEGIANCE TO MY SET / TRIBE / HOOD ON THE WESTCOAST.

WHEN IM IN NEWYORK I DO WHAT WE DO HERE .....THE ORIGINAL NEWYORK WAY , I DO NOT MIX THE TWO STATES.

DONT DISRESPECT ME OR MY SET , AND WE GOTS NO BEEF.

WATCH WHAT YOU RIGHT ON HERE !! , IM GONE ........Peace , Sooooooooo WoooooooP

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 15th, 2007, 11:01 am

Qdawg wrote:rolling 20s was in ny wayyy before mad ronald touched down in ny(who started it i dont know), & they was banging e/s codes & 5pt stars..if anything he put some dudes in the ny/nj area & taught them how to rep the set right..not every 20 in ny is under him at that there still 5pt/es code banging 20s in ny
q dawg you right , a lot of homies come to newyork to correct dudes and take the ones they find thats really hood niggas and put them under wings ,

they come to see whos claiming them on some offbrand / phony sh-t , . , they be hearing about niggas claimin the set and just taking the name of the hood ........peace

Hell
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hell » October 15th, 2007, 11:28 am

Qdawg wrote:rolling 20s was in ny wayyy before mad ronald touched down in ny(who started it i dont know), & they was banging e/s codes & 5pt stars..if anything he put some dudes in the ny/nj area & taught them how to rep the set right..not every 20 in ny is under him at that there still 5pt/es code banging 20s in ny
Madd set up shop in n.y,so this mean bloodhound started BDS under nhb in new york as well got to be cause why would he be on that LK documentary about king tone.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 15th, 2007, 1:19 pm

[quote="Hell"][quote="Qdawg"]rolling 20s was in ny wayyy before mad ronald touched down in ny(who started it i dont know), & they was banging e/s codes & 5pt stars..if anything he put some dudes in the ny/nj area & taught them how to rep the set right..not every 20 in ny is under him at that there still 5pt/es code banging 20s in ny[/quote]Madd set up shop in n.y,so this mean bloodhound started BDS under nhb in new york as well got to be cause why would he be on that LK documentary about king tone.[/quote]

i dont think bloodhound even recruits dudes to be honest,being cool with dudes & recruiting dudes is 2 different things..alotta dudes said he on some publicity stuff like t rodgers is doing,not on the bangin stuff...plus if bloodhound brought 20s to ny why would he have them banging e/s sets & 5pts..it dont add up brother somebody with no real connects brought it there.

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 15th, 2007, 1:27 pm

man stay away from them dvd's and music gossip its only for entertainment , if your not out there in it , you just wont know , this site teaches and informs a lot of claimers and kids too much info and how to front and fake like they really about it ..........

this is where they seem to get there information from to go out there and act like they real bangers and start fake sets ..........

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » October 15th, 2007, 1:33 pm

i think if dudes seen monster cody in a nas video in queensbridge then dudes will be quick to say kody was responsible of bring eight trey to ny.going by stuff like that will get you nowhere but rumors spread

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 15th, 2007, 1:37 pm

now that dudes see 40 glocc with mobb deep , what do niggas think ........mobb deep is crips now !??? they hung around with jayo felony and kurupt ??

young buck with spiderloc ? ya think he crip tooo ??

and the list goes on ???

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 21st, 2007, 9:59 pm

my OOG who started family swan bl92d 92st bame to ny and pushed his hood their also he went to ny and pushed his hood their too with someother ni99as which would be K Glock

908blazinbilly

Unread post by 908blazinbilly » October 22nd, 2007, 12:47 am

NYpueblobishop wrote:man stay away from them dvd's and music gossip its only for entertainment , if your not out there in it , you just wont know , this site teaches and informs a lot of claimers and kids too much info and how to front and fake like they really about it ..........

this is where they seem to get there information from to go out there and act like they real bangers and start fake sets ..........
I feel you on that 1 ni99a i g checked this lil nigga and he tried 2 spit some 2g knowledge that he got of the net all this net bangin shit need to stop.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 22nd, 2007, 1:31 am

ey yo real talk....i seen a real gang member on the internet the other day in the library...nigga came in with a hood rat....tatoo tears and that 6 point star on his hand...on some GD shit...im like damn lol...some 'of'em street gang niggaz actualy mite be who they say they are..lol

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 22nd, 2007, 5:59 am

Jredd fsb 9st wrote:my OOG who started family swan bl92d 92st bame to ny and pushed his hood their also he went to ny and pushed his hood their too with someother ni99as which would be K Glock
thats Not true ........and i know KAP , ..........where you get that story from ??? :lol: :lol:

im a call him ......

you aaint from newyork ....!!!

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 22nd, 2007, 6:11 am

KAP put one little dude under his wing way back .....and he come visit some times to ny but he aint put nobody else on ,

the kid maybe could have have pushed a team ..........but them niggas out here , is phony and dont even know him , SOME dudes in newyork , not all but alot snatch california hood names and try and connect with niggas on Myspace ...........its pathetic and sorry ,

this is some new hobby for street niggas to go make gangs .......

yo whats the name of the " OOG you said came from cali to bmore from FSB 92 ?? ...........he has to be like in his 40's by now ?????? let me check that ??

no diss , i cant vouch that for you .............

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 22nd, 2007, 11:36 am

[quote="NYpueblobishop"]KAP put one little dude under his wing way back .....and he come visit some times to ny but he aint put nobody else on ,

the kid maybe could have have pushed a team ..........but them niggas out here , is phony and dont even know him , SOME dudes in newyork , not all but alot snatch california hood names and try and connect with niggas on Myspace ...........its pathetic and sorry ,

yo whats the name of the " OOG you said came from cali to bmore from FSB 92 ?? ...........he has to be like in his 40's by now ?????? let me check that ??

no diss , i cant vouch that for you .............[/quote

k glock ni99a and yo he went to ny put my og under his wing which is OG doughboy my ni99a and i kno u kno who he is and he also 79 mad swan and he pushin that line and 92 my ni99a i kno wat im bangin and ikno im right im under the nigga right under k glock my ni99a and u kno kap well tell him YG Jredd said wat it is ckause he kno me too my ni99a it aint nothing but we right real right

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 22nd, 2007, 11:37 am

[quote="NYpueblobishop"]KAP put one little dude under his wing way back .....and he come visit some times to ny but he aint put nobody else on ,

no diss , i cant vouch that for you .............[/quote

k glock ni99a and yo he went to ny put my og under his wing which is OG doughboy my ni99a and i kno u kno who he is and he also 79 mad swan and he pushin that line and 92 my ni99a i kno wat im bangin and ikno im right im under the nigga right under k glock my ni99a and u kno kap well tell him YG Jredd said wat it is ckause he kno me too my ni99a it aint nothing but we right real right

AND U RIGHT I AINT FROM NY IM FROM BMORE AND ALSO KAP DID GO TO NY AND PUT A FEW NI99A UNDER HIS WING MY DUDE and texas

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 22nd, 2007, 11:49 am

also the hoods thats getting push in bmore dats righ with bali ckonnect is

92 fam swan
79 mad swan
w/s tree top piru
w/s PDL
w/s CMG
e/s elm street piru
e/s bounty hunters 4 line \

set that kepp it right but ?? on it bali connects

w/s Ceder blk piru
e/s Leudersa park piru
w/s 27th st Blood gang

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 22nd, 2007, 11:14 pm

JREDD QUOTE :

AND U RIGHT I AINT FROM NY IM FROM BMORE AND ALSO KAP DID GO TO NY AND PUT A FEW NI99A UNDER HIS WING MY DUDE and texas[/quote]

LOL :lol: ..........homie , kap is not giving out OG or OOG status .......to NOBODY , OG status is not something you give youngsta , and ya aint NO SWANS ......you & your OG are lil dudes who aint never been to swan hood or california , kap is staying in texas , the people around him are his team ............

yaw from myspace , hittin KAP up online ........!! :shock:

a phony set of bloods from newyork move to bmore and start a second generation set of phonies .......come on , and yaw never been to cali on swan turf , and the homies from swan dont know yaw exist .

yaw some MYSPACE KIDS ..........., you a lil ITALIAN white kid 17 years old ........playing around , with black gangs , like its some new fad in hiphop ...........shorty stop name droppin , some one you met from myspace , listing rappers with blood affiliation on your page ....STOP IT !! ......................your not a banger , your an online ganggroupie

DAMN THIS SH-T GOT WAY OUT OF HAND ..............GANGS IS THE NEW PAIR OF JORDANS FOR KIDS :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 23rd, 2007, 9:57 am

LOL :lol: ..........homie , kap is not giving out OG or OOG status .......to NOBODY , OG status is not something you give youngsta , and ya aint NO SWANS ......you & your OG are lil dudes who aint never been to swan hood or california , kap is staying in texas , the people around him are his team ............

yaw from myspace , hittin KAP up online ........!! :shock:

a phony set of bloods from newyork move to bmore and start a second generation set of phonies .......come on , and yaw never been to cali on swan turf , and the homies from swan dont know yaw exist .

yaw some MYSPACE KIDS ..........., you a lil ITALIAN white kid 17 years old ........playing around , with black gangs , like its some new fad in hiphop ...........shorty stop name droppin , some one you met from myspace , listing rappers with blood affiliation on your page ....STOP IT !! ......................your not a banger , your an online ganggroupie

DAMN THIS SH-T GOT WAY OUT OF HAND ..............GANGS IS THE NEW PAIR OF JORDANS FOR KIDS :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!![/quote]

yo funny see u is a dumb ass ni99a u say u talk to kap and u kno him and kould ckall him go the fuck head he will slam tell u swan 92 is being pushed in bmore and we right ni99a lames like u make me sick ni99a fa real but homie do u holla at kap i dun did already i told him bout u ni99a so i told him u might ckall if u aint lieing ni99a which i thinks u is i dont think u kno kap ni99a and if u do tell him YG JRedd said wats floppin Fool and u from ny right well u should no the ni99a B dog gunz dats bang swan up there or maybe not but ni99a we real right in bmore and u ckan ask kap ya self

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 23rd, 2007, 2:07 pm

hey false claimer : JREDD FS9ST

I SEEN YOUR MYPSACE PAGE ..........UH OH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you DONT know Bdogg gunnz i know that story phony , and you aint no family swannnnnn , yo aint never been to swan hood in california,

i seen your myspace , you a lil white kid 16 just turned 17 , from maryland Bmore , who met a westcoast homie who rap name is Kglock , he is pushin his music hard on myspace , he speaks to like 50 different young kids a day wanting to claim bloods and swans like your SELF ,

you got a big giant ass ITALIAN flagg on your myspace , with pictures of blacks kids from your highschool or Middle school claimin bloods .....

and you LISTED every rapper with blood afiliation and got a jimjones background , and a pics of you throwing up a dipset east sign .........lol

and yo got a bunch of lil WHITE girls leaving myspace comments....that look like britney spears and lindsay lohan , with funny as blood names and claimin there bloods too

you didnt even have an ADULT myspace page ......LOL shorty if i was you i would go play mafia instead of role playing and calimin a black gang.

IF ONLY YOU KNEW WHAT HAPPENS IN BANG LIFE AND BEING INCARCERATED ........you would not front and be claimin , but at least your doing it online ,

do your parents know what your doing kid ?!

hiphop music is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy influential :lol:

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » October 23rd, 2007, 3:59 pm

Yall straight clowning up in here....

Jredd fsb 9st

Unread post by Jredd fsb 9st » October 23rd, 2007, 8:08 pm

NYpueblobishop wrote:hey false claimer : JREDD FS9ST

I SEEN YOUR MYPSACE PAGE ..........UH OH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you DONT know Bdogg gunnz i know that story phony , and you aint no family swannnnnn , yo aint never been to swan hood in california,

i seen your myspace , you a lil white kid 16 just turned 17 , from maryland Bmore , who met a westcoast homie who rap name is Kglock , he is pushin his music hard on myspace , he speaks to like 50 different young kids a day wanting to claim bloods and swans like your SELF ,

you got a big giant ass ITALIAN flagg on your myspace , with pictures of blacks kids from your highschool or Middle school claimin bloods .....

and you LISTED every rapper with blood afiliation and got a jimjones background , and a pics of you throwing up a dipset east sign .........lol

and yo got a bunch of lil WHITE girls leaving myspace comments....that look like britney spears and lindsay lohan , with funny as blood names and claimin there bloods too

you didnt even have an ADULT myspace page ......LOL shorty if i was you i would go play mafia instead of role playing and calimin a black gang.

IF ONLY YOU KNEW WHAT HAPPENS IN BANG LIFE AND BEING INCARCERATED ........you would not front and be claimin , but at least your doing it online ,

do your parents know what your doing kid ?!

hiphop music is veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy influential :lol:
ni99a u stupied as fuck first off im 18 ni99a page wrong second of all that pic is me and some w/s TTP ni99a form over west bmore ni99a third if u look at my updated page ni99a u would see all the swan ni99a some me love on my page ni99a like Kap himself doughboy , and more ni99a also u ni99a my moms and pops is died nigga both got shot up in a cross fire ni99a also ni99a y u tryin to put a ni99a on blast when i real right its funny that y i aint stressing u ni99a it is nuffin to me if u think we aint trill ckome holla at us ni99a no more words for ani99a hatin on someone who offical

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 24th, 2007, 12:23 am

are u white^^^

NYpueblobishop

Unread post by NYpueblobishop » October 24th, 2007, 12:48 am

now your 18 .....WOW , and dudes from the west side of baltimore ......does not make it the westcoast california !!! because you claimng a westcoast gang ....

and just because a nigga from 92 FSB say whats up to you and show you love on MYSPACE does not make you an official blood from the hood ...and listening too........ dipset , game , lil wayne and jimjones dont make you even more of a blood ..........lol :lol:

but you got " OOG " ...doughboy at what 21 yrs old .......to make your set official , huh !! LOL :lol: :lol:

now a white kid telling niggas whos an official damu and whos not ............from Baltimore maryland , :lol: :lol: :lol:

okay justin timberlake of bloods ........keep reppin on them , black kids claimin crips , peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , :wink: