Question for real Gs

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
arctickat
If in the United States: Louisiana
What city do you live in now?: Portland

Question for real Gs

Unread post by arctickat » May 18th, 2012, 11:06 am

You Gs will probably laugh your asses off at this, but I'm dead serious. I'm a 48 year old white dude but I'm in great shape and I can fight and take a beating if there is a beat in involved. I was wondering if I would be able to join a street gang regardless of my age. I know they usually take teenagers or dudes in their 20s, but seriously, are their any gangs out there that would take me? And I don't mean white power gangs or any shit like that. Is it even a remote possibility or should I forget about it?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Question for real Gs

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 18th, 2012, 11:29 am

arctickat wrote:You Gs will probably laugh your asses off at this, but I'm dead serious. I'm a 48 year old white dude but I'm in great shape and I can fight and take a beating if there is a beat in involved. I was wondering if I would be able to join a street gang regardless of my age. I know they usually take teenagers or dudes in their 20s, but seriously, are their any gangs out there that would take me? And I don't mean white power gangs or any shit like that. Is it even a remote possibility or should I forget about it?
@ arctickat- I don't bang, but I have family and friends that do. In my oppinion, and it's just that, it's not just about being able to fight or take an ass whoopin. Most of the members of their respective gangs grow up together and know each other on a personal level. So it's not like a club where you get hazed into it, they have to know you. These guys grow up together and develop bonds over years. Sure there may be an occasion where someone relatively new get brought into the set, but I'm sure there is a family member or someone already a member speaking up for him to his homies, and that gets him in. Now, again this is just my understanding, I'm sure their are some fellas on here who bang that can answer better. My question for you is at this age, why would you even want to join a gang?

arctickat
If in the United States: Louisiana
What city do you live in now?: Portland

Unread post by arctickat » May 23rd, 2012, 6:05 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
arctickat wrote:You Gs will probably laugh your asses off at this, but I'm dead serious. I'm a 48 year old white dude but I'm in great shape and I can fight and take a beating if there is a beat in involved. I was wondering if I would be able to join a street gang regardless of my age. I know they usually take teenagers or dudes in their 20s, but seriously, are their any gangs out there that would take me? And I don't mean white power gangs or any shit like that. Is it even a remote possibility or should I forget about it?
@ arctickat- I don't bang, but I have family and friends that do. In my oppinion, and it's just that, it's not just about being able to fight or take an ass whoopin. Most of the members of their respective gangs grow up together and know each other on a personal level. So it's not like a club where you get hazed into it, they have to know you. These guys grow up together and develop bonds over years. Sure there may be an occasion where someone relatively new get brought into the set, but I'm sure there is a family member or someone already a member speaking up for him to his homies, and that gets him in. Now, again this is just my understanding, I'm sure their are some fellas on here who bang that can answer better. My question for you is at this age, why would you even want to join a gang?
I was just wondering if it was possible that's all. I don't think I ever would join one. Well maybe a biker club, but not a street gang. I wouldn't know how to relate to the young Gs anyway.

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » June 1st, 2012, 2:11 pm

Commit a crime & go to prison. You won't have much of a choice in not affiliating with some sort of gang to maintain your safety.